Golf and Sex Ch. 01

Story Info
Fantasy of an old man.
1.2k words
4.06
9.7k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Don and I am 65 years old. I am in pretty good health and try to keep active. I play a lot of golf even though I know I will never be really good because it is a game which requires concentration which helps to keep my mind off of sex. I love sex, especially eating pussy. Of course fucking is great too but since my wife has given up sex a few years ago because of health problems, I am stuck masturbating with Mary Palm and her 5 sisters.

One day while playing golf in my regular Wednesday league, I was partnered with Ron who I had seen but didn't really know. We started with the pleasantries like what work he did, how old, where he lived, etc. Nothing too personal. After a few holes he started to ask me about my wife and my sex life. I was a little taken aback but told him the truth that she doesn't like sex because of her health issues and that my relief comes from my hands! He laughed but didn't comment further.

After we finished the last hole, he congratulated me on my score (79) and said I should give him lessons. I really am not qualified for that but he said he wanted to buy me a beer before I left. I accepted because I never turn down a free beer! I walked into the club house and he was at the bar and ordered 2 beers. We talked about inconsequential things for a while and he finally says he wants to ask me a personal question. I said it was OK with me so he proceeded to tell me that he is having sex problems with his wife. He said she wasn't being satisfied because his dick was too small. She was 45 years old and he was 50 but they never had good sex other than oral. He wanted to know how big my dick was and if I was above average size! I asked what he thought average dick size was and he said about 5" long and 4 1/2" around. I told him that I was above average but wanted to know how big he was. He wouldn't tell me size but said he way below average. He then asked if I would be willing to meet his wife Cathy to see if she was interested! Wow. Let me think about that so he gave me his phone number and I gave him mine so we could contact each other later. I finished my beer and left for home.

I walked in the house as my phone rang. It was Ron and he talked to Cathy and she would really like to meet me. Since my wife works on Wednesdays, I told him that I would meet her after golf next week. Needless to say, my mind was going 100 MPH for the next few days which caused me to masturbate multiple times every day!

Next Wednesday golf was really bad because all I could think about was meeting Cathy after golf. Ron did not play in my 4some that day so after I was finished, I found him and he said to follow him to his house to meet Cathy and that she was really excited to meet a man with a cock that could satisfy her. I was intrigued by this and wondered how small Ron really was! I got in my car and followed him to his house where I met Cathy. She was an attractive blond with long hair and a curvy body. She said she wanted to get to know me and wondered when was the last time I had sex. I told her yesterday with Mary Palm and she knew what I meant! Otherwise, no sex other than that for at least 5 years.

She asked me how big I was and Ron said we need to see for sure so drop your pants. I told them I was not comfortable being the only one showing my package and they agreed that we should all get undressed. Before I knew it, Ron was naked and had my pants and underwear down to my ankles. Cathy was just watching but had started to do a slow striptease in front of us. I was watching her intently when I felt a hand on my balls. I looked down and Ron was on his knees with his face just inches from my soft cock. I looked at him and saw he had an erection but it was only about 3" long and looked like a pencil. No wonder he couldn't satisfy his wife. I turned my attention back to Cathy who was removing her shirt and had on a beautiful red see-through bra. Her nipples stood out and looked like mini pencil erasers. I guess that goes along with pencil dick, her husband. She started to remove her jeans and I saw her black panties as she shook her ass at me. Next thing I know, I feel a mouth on my cock and am getting harder by the second. Ron is licking the head and playing with my balls as Cathy turns around to show me the panties are crotchless with her pussy lips sticking out the opening.

By now, I am at full size of about 6" long and about 5 1/2" around and Cathy is just staring at my cock. She says she wants a turn to suck me and pushes Ron away. She is licking the head, and I now feel Ron licking my balls. What a feeling! Cathy then stops to remove her bra and her medium size tits fall out and she is rubbing them on my now very wet cock. She said she loves my perfect dick and can't wait to feel it inside her. By now they are both sucking and licking my cock and I am sticking my fingers in Cathy's wet pussy and making all kinds of wet slobbering sounds. I told them that if they continue sucking that I will cum and they said they wanted to see that and wanted to swallow every drop of cum. That is all it took and I exploded in first her mouth and then his and they both loved the taste.

I said she may not get her wish of being fucked since I just came. Ron said I could eat her pussy to see if that would get me hard again and he would suck on her nipples to get her off. I put my tongue on her clit and it was wet and slippery and she began to moan and mumble things like oh my, and oh, oh, oh and so I stuck my fingers in her pussy and kept licking her clit and it didn't take long until she shuddered with a very intense orgasm. I stopped licking but she said to continue because she wants to cum multiple times. I then stuck my fingers in deeper and added my other hand rubbing her shaved pussy lips while I continued sucking and licking her clit. This went on for what seemed like an hour with her body shuddering with orgasm after orgasm to the point we all lost count.

Meanwhile, Ron was sucking her nipples and she said to stop that because they were too sensitive so he started sucking my cock again.