Golf and Sex Ch. 04

Story Info
The games continue but help is on the way.
2k words
4.4
3.3k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I again returned home to rest and recover. After two weeks in a row, cumming like that is exhausting for an old man. Before I left, everyone requested that we need to make this a weekly session. I told them I may need help in order to satisfy all parties involved. They weren't opposed to another big cock to play with.

The following Wednesday, I met with my normal golf partner Jimmy who I have known since 7th grade. He asked me why I left so abruptly after golf 2 weeks ago. I told him I have a standing appointment with Ron after golf every week and that it is sexual in nature. He immediately wanted to know more.

A little background on Jimmy. He and I were very close friends all through junior high and high school. We were both trumpet players in the band and we were very competitive to see who was the better musician. We both participated in all the bands including marching, concert, jazz and stage bands all through high school. We both participated in track & field but not in the same events. In high school, Jimmy was about 6'-2" tall and weighed over 200 lbs. He threw the shot put and discus. I was about 6'0" tall and 150 lbs. and was a sprinter and ran hurdles, relays and high jumped.

Jimmy had 4 brothers and a sister and lived in town whereas I was an only child and lived on a farm. After we graduated from high school, he would come to the farm to help with some of the chores over the summer such as baling hay and and moving grain into the barn. He would stay overnight with us if we had multiple days of work that he could assist us with. Since he had lots of little brothers, he was glad to get away from them whenever he could. When he stayed at my house, we didn't have an extra bed so he would sleep with me in my double bed.

Ok, so we were horny 18 year olds and we did a little experimenting on occasion. He loved to play with my cock and his balls were huge and I liked to play with them. His dick wasn't as long as mine but it was much bigger in circumference. We liked to play and jerk each other off and see who could shoot the furthest. At one point he suggested that we trying sucking each other which didn't go as anticipated. He put his lips on my cock head and I immediately shot my load into his mouth. He spit and sputtered and said I needed to do the same for him. I told him I really didn't want to do that so I just licked his big mushroom head until he was ready to cum and let him shoot onto the ground, not my mouth. That was the only time in my life that I put my tongue on a cock.

After that summer, we lost touch with each other as he went into the Navy and was accepted into the Navy band which kept him out of combat during Vietnam. I was accepted into an apprenticeship and went on to become an engineer. After Jimmy returned from the Navy, he became a welder and traveled to different parts of the country installing pipelines. I ended up traveling for my job and it never seemed that our schedules would allow us to get together. We both married and had families and didn't get together until he retired. He was a widower at that time since his wife passed away from cancer about 5 years before he retired.

We started playing golf together because he was obviously lonely and needed something to take up his spare time. He was living by himself since all his kids were now married and living in their own homes similar to my situation. We played golf multiple times per week and had a beer afterward on occasion. Neither of us were big drinkers but he did tell me that when he has too much to drink, he gets really horny. He said that his next door neighbor says his wife no longer has sex so they would get together and give each other blowjobs. He said he became accustomed to the taste of cum during his time in the Navy and then on extended trips away from home he would find guys that would like to exchange blowjobs. He really misses sucking cocks since his neighbor has moved.

Well, his golf game really sucks but we always have fun on the links. He kept asking me about my sexual date with Ron on Wednesdays after golf. I proceeded to tell him what had happened on the two previous weeks. His cock was about to burst his zipper when I asked if he would like to join me because trying to keep 2 horny women and one cuckold man happy was more than I could handle on a regular basis. He immediately replied that it's been so long since he fucked a woman that he may blow his load before getting his pants off but would be more than happy to help me out since I was such a good friend.

After golf was over (I had an 83 and Jimmy had a 99) I found Ron and introduced Jimmy to him. I asked if he thought it would be OK if Jimmy joined our after golf sessions. Ron said he was sure it would be a welcome addition to the cum fest. Neither Jimmy or I are the same size as in high school. We both shrunk an inch or two in height and gained a few pounds but we were both in fairly good condition. I really didn't remember anything outstanding about Jimmy's cock other than his huge balls.

Jimmy followed Ron and I to Ron's house and I was pleased to see Rachel's car in the driveway. Ron led us into the house and called out to Cathy that they have visitors and that her and Rachel should come to meet a new friend. Cathy yelled back that they would be with us after they wiped their mouths and pussies because they were in the middle of a 69 session. Jimmy looked at me with a big smile on his face.

Ron said since the girls were already warmed up, we should get our clothes off before they come out so they will have something new to look at. I proceeded to remove everything and Jimmy just stood watching us. When Ron pulled off his underwear, Jimmy almost cried out laughing at the size of Ron's needle sized cock. Ron said you better not laugh too much and that you better match what Dan has or the girls might not want him. My cock was already at half mast before I got my pants down and Jimmy looked over and had a big grin on his face. Come on Jimmy, show us what you got. Well Jimmy pulled down his boxers just as the naked girls walked into the living room with us also naked. I looked over and saw Jimmy's giant nuts hanging nearly down to his knees and his 5" dick was standing straight up. The length wasn't that impressive but the size of the head of his cock was outrageously large. Both girls and Ron let out an audible moan at the site before them.

Cathy and Rachel both went right to Jimmy and started to lick his head and suck on his balls. Ron looked at me and said we may be relegated to watching today! I said I don't think so and Ron got down on his knees and starts sucking and licking my cock and balls. The girls took Jimmy back to the bedroom and Ron & I followed. Cathy says Ron, get in here and make Rachel wet enough to take Jimmy's big head and don't forget to make Jimmy nice and wet so it will slip into Rachel's pussy. Ron starts licking Rachel's pussy and alternately sucking Jimmy's cock to make sure both are really wet. Cathy says this will only work doggy style so Rachel needs to stick her ass way up so Jimmy can get the best angle. Cathy tells me to get over to her and lick her pussy because she wants to watch Jimmy's cock disappear into Rachel's pussy. It took a bit of pressure but Jimmy's head slowly disappeared into her cunt. He was going nice and slow in order for Rachel to adjust to his size until his balls we resting on her ass. He started to pump faster and faster until his balls were slapping her ass that sounded like thunder in a storm.

Suddenly, Jimmy took a 6" stroke with a 5" cock and the head pulled out with a large POP. Rachel was moaning and screaming to put it back in because she was about to cum. Jimmy pushed and the head barely made it into her pussy when they both shuddered with massive orgasms. The amount of jizz that came out of those large balls was like a dam break. It was leaking out so rapidly that Ron barely made it to Rachel's pussy to gobble up all of the juice before it hit the bed. Poor Ron almost drowned in cum but kept licking and sucking like the pro that he is. Jimmy and Rachel both collapsed on the bed and Ron was in cum eating heaven.

Meanwhile, Cathy saw the entire play and was ready to be fucked. She pulled me from my pussy eating position and said to fuck her like never before. I put her legs on my shoulders and proceeded to slam into her as hard and fast as I could. She was moaning and rolling her head from side to side when suddenly her eyes rolled up in her head and she orgasmed for at least a full minute. Of course, with my cock being squeezed to the max, I could no longer hold off and shot my load deep into her womb. When she finally relaxed, she yelled to Ron, "Clean up on pussy 2".

At this point I looked over to see Jimmy licking and sucking Ron's dick and making sounds like a bear eating honey. Ron was holding onto Jimmy's hair and sticking his little dick into Jimmy's mouth as far as it would go. Jimmy is laughing and saying I hope you don't think you are going to make me gag! Ron pulls out and his dick is completely gone. Well he said it disappears when he cums. Soon Ron is over and starting to lick Cathy's cum filled pussy. Jimmy says for me to come over and he will clean my dick for me.

However Cathy wanted to experience Jimmy's big cockhead too and soon was begging to suck his big cockhead and balls. I watched as Rachel was trying to recover and we sat together to watch the next act of the play. I needed some refreshment in order to rehydrate so I went to the kitchen to find some water. What I found was beer and lots of it. I brought a few bottles back with me and offered them to Rachel and Jimmy. Ron was busy sucking my cum out of Cathy's pussy and Cathy was nearly comatose from her orgasm. Jimmy sucked the entire bottle down in a few seconds and requested more. He drank the second one and then a third before he looked at me and said I want your cock in my mouth. I promise I won't spit and sputter this time! Rachel said she wanted to see if Jimmy could deep throat my cock and he said that would not be a problem. Rachel then moves over to me and is sitting on my face while Jimmy is sucking my cock, Cathy is sucking Jimmy and Ron is eating Cathy's pussy. Everyone is eating and/or being eaten. Glad it was a king size bed! One after another, we all exploded in orgasm feeding our juices into the mouth of the sucker or licker.

It was an amazing afternoon of cumming for everyone. It took a few minutes for everyone to recover. As Jimmy and I were ready to leave, Ron, Cathy and Rachel said we'll see you next week and don't waste any cum until then!