Golf Championship

Story Info
She finally wins the club ladies tournament.
6.8k words
4.73
149.4k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,030 Followers

After those three days with my caddie I felt pretty ashamed of myself, especially about the last day when I had stripped naked and posed for the caddies. It was so unlike me. And I knew that I would see all of them at some time or another during the rest of the summer. Sure enough, everyday I played at least one of the caddies who had seen me naked would meet me. I would feel a sinking feeling in my stomach and blush.

The sinking feeling was that one of them may say something, the blush was embarrassment. All the boys were perfect gentlemen, however, and as far as I knew nothing was ever said to anyone. Three times I ended up with my caddie and he was a perfect gentleman also. No smirks, no innuendoes, just a perfect gentleman.

I continued my good play throughout the rest of the year and I was very happy with my game. I worked on what I had learned every chance I got. I was really excited about my game.

Then winter came and golf was out of my mind. I wanted a golf vacation but somehow my husband and I could never make it work.

I did have some very erotic dreams of me being naked in front of a bunch of young men, though. They came at frequent intervals and my husband was very happy with me since I would screw his brains out when I woke up from them. Finally spring came around and soon I was back on the course. My game had suffered from the long layoff and I worked hard to get it back into shape.

Three weeks before the lady's club championship; my husband found out he would have to be out of town again for it. I was very down because I wanted him there to cheer me on. About a week and a half later my caddie came up to me at the club.

"I understand your husband has to be out of town again."

How in the hell did he know that?

"Ah, yes."

"Would you like a caddie for the championship?"

My mind was screaming no, but subconsciously I was saying yes. I stood looking at him and he smiled at me and touched my arm.

"We made a good team last year."

"Ah, yes, we did."

All I could think of was me being naked in front of the caddies and how he had kissed my belly that last night. He didn't say anything else. I just stared at him, my face hot.

"Ah, would you, I mean, would you want to, ah, caddie for me again?

"Mrs. Johnson, I would love to. I'll be in touch."

He turned and walked away. My face felt sunburned. I was shaking. What had I gotten myself into again? I wanted to hurry after him and tell him no but it was as if I was nailed to the ground. My nipples hardened involuntarily. Jesus!

I practiced and my husband apologized to me over and over. I told him it wasn't his fault and made special efforts to make love to him to be sure he felt I wasn't angry. I didn't see my caddie until early in the morning of the first day of the championship. The doorbell rang as I was finishing putting on my polo shirt. I hurried downstairs and opened the door. Oh god, he was standing right there. I blushed. He smiled.

"Ah, um, I didn't expect you, ah, I thought we would meet at the club."

He just smiled once more.

"Ah, would, ah, you like to come in?"

"Why thank you Mrs. Johnson."

He stepped forward and I backed up. He shut the door gently behind him. He smiled at me again. I was blushing and trembling. I stood stupidly, with my hands in front of my crotch. He looked me up and down.

"That outfit won't do for driving to the club, Mrs. Johnson. Why don't you take it off and direct me to your bedroom."

I looked at my shirt and shorts, wondering what was wrong with it, stupidly, and then the light went on. He wanted me to take off my shirt and shorts!

"It's a-at the t-top of stairs t-to the l-left."

He smiled that smile at me and started up the stairs. I stood shivering. Halfway up he looked back at me and I smiled at him nervously. Shit! Damn! I unbuttoned my polo shirt and pulled it over my head. Then I undid my shorts, let them fall and stepped out of them. I looked at my sports bra and underpants. He certainly couldn't mean those! I stood stupidly in my front room, my hands fidgeting as I waited. He soon appeared, carrying some clothes. I smiled weakly at him. When he reached the floor, he lifted an eyebrow at me. He looked me up and down and shook his head. I knew what he meant. Oh god!

I took a deep breath. He had seen all of me last year, every bit of me. I lifted my bra up, baring my breasts and then over my head. I laid it on my shorts, my breasts swaying and jiggling. My nipples were hard as pebbles! I closed my eyes and hooked my thumbs in my underpants, sliding them down until they fell around my ankles. I stepped out of them and stood naked but for shoes and socks in front of him, blushing terribly.

The shoes and socks too, Mrs. Johnson."

I sat on the couch and fumbled with the laces, then I tugged off my shoes then my socks so I was naked completely, blushing and shivering. I felt tingles in my nipples and pussy. I felt almost faint. He smiled that smile at me again and I melted.

"Now, just for fun, Mrs. Johnson, open the drapes."

Our living room had a huge picture window and the house wasn't set that far back from the street. I didn't want to do it, but my body lifted up and I walked, naked to the window. I pulled on the cord and the drapes hissed open. I looked at him for approval and he smiled again. Then he crooked his finger at me. I haltingly walked over to him and he looked me up and down as I did. I was blushing but excited to be naked in front of him. He obviously didn't think I looked too bad for a mid-thirties woman. I felt like I would soon be leaking and dripping down my legs and I felt hot and shaky.

He turned me around so I was facing the picture window and I gasped because I was right in the center of it. He grabbed me as I started to turn around and made me stand facing the window.

"Do you have a small bag, like an athletic bag?"

I nodded yes.

"Where is it?"

"There is one in the closet by the garage door."

"I'll be right back, Mrs. Johnson. Keep your hands at your sides and don't move."

I felt him walk away. I wanted to move and cover myself, but I stood like a deer in headlights, exposed to the street. It seemed forever for him to come back and while I stood there three cars drove by. I could have died! They had to have seen me, I thought. Oh god, my god! I heard him coming back, whistling. He had a bag. I wanted to move, but I was rooted to the floor. He busied himself, folding my top and shorts and putting them in the bag. Then my shoes and socks went in, then came back out. My bra went in, but he tossed my panties aside. He took some of the clothes he brought down and put them in the bag too. Then he zipped it closed, and all the time I was standing naked in front of my window. He turned to me and knelt in front of me and I could have died at what he was seeing, my pussy! He lifted a thigh high stocking, rolled it down and looked up at me. I looked down.

"Lean on my shoulders and lift a foot."

Woodenly I bent and rested my hands on his shoulders. Then I lifted a foot and he slipped the stocking on it. He rolled it up my leg, making my muscles twitch at his touch. His hands seemed to caress my thigh as he pulled the stocking up, I was breathing hard.

"The other foot."

I put the first foot down and lifted the other foot for him. He put the second stocking on and rolled it up my leg, tugging it into position. I was almost panting. As he pulled this one up the hand between my legs continued upwards until the back of his hand brushed my pussy. I gasped and almost orgasmed.

"You can put your foot down."

He kept his hand between my legs so I had to spread my feet apart. I looked down as he looked up and smiled at me. He pulled his hand back, making sure to keep contact with my pussy. I whimpered. He bent his head forward and kissed my belly just above my pubic hair. I moaned softly. His hands went to my hips and he rose. Then his hands were on my ass, my bare naked ass, squeezing me gently. God, I wanted to fuck, right there on the floor! He smiled that damn smile of his and kissed each of my nipples. I almost passed out.

"Absolutely lovely, Mrs. Johnson, absolutely lovely."

He took my hand and led me right to the window. He stood me facing it, very close to it and left me there. I heard him walk away and fumble with something. Then he returned.

"You've been a good girl, Mrs. Johnson."

I wanted to scream. He slipped a light sundress over my head and slowly buttoned up the back. The touch of his fingers on my bare back sent electric shocks through my body. He slipped heels on my feet.

"Let's go or we'll be late."

In a daze, aroused and embarrassed I followed him, picking up my purse. He grabbed the bag and led me to his car. I didn't object, I just followed him. When I had sat down in the passenger seat, I realized how light this dress was. And, it dawned on me that I was naked underneath it! Oh god!

We arrived at the club and he parked. He took the bag and opened my door, taking my arm. I didn't want to get out of the car. My breasts jiggled as I stood up and I blushed. I felt naked with that dress on!

"Meet me at the caddie house."

I stood staring at him as he walked away with my bag. I began to follow him and several people that I knew stopped to talk to me. I felt so naked! I knew they could see my nipples poking out. I knew they could tell I didn't have a bra on! I finally made it to the caddie house. He was waiting for me and smiled that damn smile again. The one that made me feel all mushy inside. He said nothing, just took my hand and led me into the caddie locker room. He took me to a back corner and set down the bag. Then he turned me to face the aisle between lockers. I saw four or five caddies down the aisle. His hands were at my buttons I wanted to stop him but I didn't as he undid each one. I stood still trembling. He lifted my dress up and over my head, baring me to the caddies that were sitting or standing down the aisle. I turned scarlet.

"Jesus!"

"Look at those tits!"

"Look at that puss!"

I wanted to crawl into a hole! They walked down to us, smirking.

"You can look but don't touch."

I wanted to die! He sat me down and lifted each foot to take off the heels and then the stockings. Then he handed me my bag and leaned against a locker smiling. I unzipped it and pulled out my clothes. I slipped on my bra, blushing as I did. Then I put on my top and shorts, finally the socks and shoes. He folded my dress and stockings and put them in the bag with my heels. He touched my cheek.

"Go get your golf shoes on and get your clubs, I'll meet you at the clubhouse."

I didn't say anything. I just began to walk out. The other caddies parted for me, but I could feel their eyes on my body. I was so embarrassed and so hot at the same time! As I walked to the clubhouse people who had seen me earlier in a dress were now seeing me in a shirt and shorts and I knew they knew I had changed somewhere, but where? I got several curious looks but I did my best to ignore them. If they only knew!

I didn't have time to hit any balls and the first two holes were terrible. I was so shaky and flustered by being stripped in front of several young men that I couldn't play worth a damn.

"Settle down Mrs. Johnson. We're going to win this year."

He coaxed me and calmed me and my game started to come back. I had made up my double bogey and bogey on the first two holes by the twelfth hole. I had calmed down and was concentrating. He reminded me of the hook that he had shown me last year and on the thirteenth I hit a hellacious drive around the corner. He encouraged me and my second was on the green on the long par five. He helped me line up my eagle putt and I made it! I parred the next two holes and then he lined up another putt for me and I made birdie! I had some bad breaks on the last two holes and only made par, but I came in at three under with the lead! I was so excited!

As we walked off he patted my back.

"We'll work more on the putting tomorrow. Go have a drink or two with your friends and then meet me at the caddie house."

My stomach clenched. I smiled sickly at him and watched him walk away. I stumbled into the clubhouse and went into the bathroom. I washed my hands and face and pinched some color into my cheeks. Then I went and had two stiff drinks; chatted with friends who congratulated me. I made my excuses and left after two drinks. I didn't need to get smashed.

I walked slowly back to the caddie house, my feet dragging. He was waiting for me. He took my hand and led me back to the same corner. This time there were a few more caddies waiting, smirking. I did my best to ignore them, but didn't really succeed. I stood woodenly, waiting.

"You need to change, Mrs. Johnson."

He sat down and waited. He wanted me to strip! I moaned a little and began to take off my clothes. I was scarlet and the caddies were standing and watching as I removed my shirt and shorts, shoes and socks. I looked up at them, all of them, staring at me. My bra came off and I was naked once again.

"God almighty, I have died and gone to heaven!"

"Those are great tits!"

"Look at that ass!"

He handed me a stocking and I sat and put it on, feeling my breasts sway. I took the other from him and put it on also. Then he had me put on my heels. I stood up and put on the dress. He buttoned it for me. He put my clothes in the bag and stood up. Then he led me through the throng of caddies who had watched me strip, blushing. We walked to his car and he drove to a liquor store, buying two cases of beer. Then he took me home.

He put the beer in my refrigerator and kissed my cheek.

I'll be back around nine."

He left me sitting on my couch, still not believing that I had stripped naked for him in front of a bunch of young men or that I was three under and leading the championship. I didn't move until I heard the doorbell ring. I got up and opened the door to see him and seven other caddies. They came in as I stood back and held the door open. The others sat around in my living room. He took me to the kitchen.

"Find an apron, Mrs. Johnson."

I dug in my pantry and took out one. He took it from me and set it on the table. Then he unbuttoned me again and removed my dress, leaving me in stockings and heels. He tied the apron around my waist. It wasn't very long, didn't cover my breasts or my ass either.

"I'd like you to waitress for us now. You can bring some beer out for the guys."

He patted my bare ass, kissed each nipple and then my cheek.

"You are absolutely gorgeous, Mrs. Johnson."

I didn't feel any better but it was nice to hear. I got a tray out and opened eight beers and then walked out. I got several low whistles that made me blush, but I still walked to each one and served a bottle. He patted the arm of the couch next to him and I sat on it, trying to keep my pussy covered. I spent the entire night, serving beer to them, half-naked, with just my pussy covered. I was embarrassed; I was hot and flustered, but excited also. It was a rush to hear the silence as I walked in with bare breasts and walked out with my bare ass showing. The drapes were still open and the sliding door off the kitchen gave a clear view into that room also. I was glad it was dark out.

When they got up to go, they all kissed my cheek, taking the opportunity to pat or squeeze my ass that made me even hotter. He was the last one to leave and I would have sucked him if he asked me, but he didn't. When he left he stood at my door with it open, untied my apron and let it fall, leaving me totally exposed. Then he patted my ass and kissed my nipples goodbye.

I slowly shut the door and picked up the apron, then I walked upstairs and masturbated myself to orgasm. I fell asleep naked and woke up that way the next morning. He called me at nine.

"Pack your bag and wear something nice. I'll pick you up at twelve."

I stood stupidly, listening to the dial tone when he hung up. I walked downstairs naked and got the bag. I went back upstairs not even noticing that the drapes were still open at the picture window. I emptied the bag of my dirty clothes and put them in the hamper. Then I sighed and packed another polo shirt and shorts, sports bra and underpants. A pair of socks and my shoes and I was ready except for what to wear to the club. I looked through my closet. There were three nice sundresses and I couldn't decide. Feeling a little lightheaded and wicked I took them all out and laid them on the bed. I slipped into another pair of thigh highs and a pair of heels. Then I took the sundresses downstairs and laid them across the table. Then I sat in the living room, nervously waiting. At ten to twelve the doorbell rang. I walked to the door and peered through the sidelight. It was him. I opened the door hiding behind it. When he came in he smiled at seeing me mostly naked. I shut the door and stood, letting him look at me and smiled weakly. Even as much as he had already seen me naked, I was still embarrassed. He was at least twelve years younger than I was. It was like being naked in front of a little brother.

I took his hand and wordlessly led him to the dresses. He smiled at them and then me. Of course he picked out the one without shoulder straps! He took the dress and tossed it on the couch. Then he crooked his finger at me. I haltingly walked to him, in plain sight through the window. He smiled and reached out a hand. I gasped as he touched my left breast. His fingertips brushed over my skin, making me suck in a breath. I didn't move. He cupped it from underneath, lifted it and let it fall and bounce on my chest. Then he did the same with my right breast, chuckling as I bounced and jiggled for him. I just closed my eyes and let him feel me. God, it felt good! He squeezed both breasts gently, thumbed my nipples until they were hard. Then he bent and kissed each one. I am ashamed to say that I was panting by now.

"Let's get you dressed, Mrs. Johnson. It's time to go."

I wanted to scream. I was blushing. I was breathing heavily. I wanted to be fucked. I wanted him to make me kneel and shove his cock in my mouth. I wanted him to push me on my back and fuck me on the floor. He just smiled that damn smile of his and helped me into the dress. He took my bag and I got my purse, then he led me to his car. I was shaky and trembling with desire.

After we had driven away from my home, he glanced over at me.

"Frustrated?"

I could only nod.

"I promised you no sex, Mrs. Johnson, but you could, ah, do something if you wished."

I sat, aroused, embarrassed and ashamed, but my body was slightly out of control. I turned in my seat to face him, lifted my left leg up and then lifted my dress to expose my bush and pussy. I gently rubbed myself and spread my lips open so he could see how wet and really open I was. I was a wanton slut! I poked a finger inside myself and slowly thrust it in and out. I was doing it for me, but also for him. I was getting to the point of orgasm.

"We're turning in Mrs. Johnson."

I groaned and pulled my finger out and my dress down. God, I wanted to come! I didn't even care if he watched! He parked the car and turned to me. Then he took my hand and sucked the finger that had been up my pussy. I almost fainted with lust.

"Meet me at the caddie house."

I watched him get out and frustrated as hell, got out myself. I had to talk with friends and acquaintances again, congratulating me on leading the championship. I was shaky and hot all over. My nipples were hard and poking through the dress. I had to smell like sex. I was embarrassed to be like this in front of all those people who knew me, but didn't really know me. I finally got away and walked to the caddie house. He smiled at me and I melted inside. He took my hand and led me back to the corner again. He had me stand in the aisle. There were more caddies this time, watching. He had me face him, my back to the others. Then he made me undress myself. I blushed as I removed the dress. I went to sit to remove my heels and stockings. He shook his head no and I whimpered. Then I rolled each stocking down, bending over to remove my heels, then each stocking, knowing that as I did, my pussy showed between my thighs. He watched my breasts sway and jiggle as I removed them, smiling at me. I had to smile back, although weakly.

Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,030 Followers
12