Golf Foursome, et al. Story 02 Ch. 02

Story Info
Wive loves golf, gets involved with attorneys.
7.6k words
4.17
23.2k
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Golf Foursome, et al. II -- ch.2 - EDITED

Readers: if you haven't read G.F, et al. II -- chapter 1 - Edited, I recommend that you do.

Previously in chapter 1, Mark had become aware of his wife Eva's cheating. He and Billy installed "spy" apps on their wives' phones. Eva had been blackmailed for sex by Nelson and as she attempted to have intimate time with Mark, he was aloof, which concerned her, but her new friend Wendy assured her that all was OK.

**** Mark finalizes a plan for Eva's destruction ****

Billy called Mark on Tuesday of the second week of planning Eva's enlightenment. He had arranged for his nephew, Paulie to meet them for drinks Wednesday. When they met with Paulie, he indicated that he knew more than he had told his uncle and had some evidence, however he was worried about losing his job. Mark and Billy assured Paulie his that his job was safe because they had friends on the club's board of directors. Paulie had a couple of videos that a few of the staff were sharing. Paulie also said that the number of people that actually knew was small, and everyone involved was worried about repercussions sharing damaging info on rich people.

Mark then offered Paulie $1000 to share his videos and to keep them informed. He quickly agreed, took the cash and then said he had something else for them.

Paulie looked at Billy and said "Something else happened two Thursdays ago, the day Nelson showed you the sex-some in action." He then turned toward Mark "Nelson used video to blackmail your wife for sex."

Mark asked "Billy did you have any idea that he was going to pull something like that?"

"Not a clue man, as soon as I saw that it was Eva, I beat it out of there. I didn't even tell Nelson that I knew her, I went straight to Sid's Pub. I needed a drink and come up with a way to tell you. Nelson never let on anything, before or after he took me out to watch."

A worried Paulie said "I had no idea who she was at first, with dark glasses and the pony tail. She looked so different that I didn't recognize her right away and she seemed to not know me. Plus, as soon as I found out who she was, I stayed out of her sight. Like I said, all of us were worried about blabbing gossip about rich people so when Uncle Billy asked who the woman was, I pretended not to know. Sorry, but you can get into a load of shit running your mouth."

"Ok guys, relax. What my wife did is on her, nobody else. Paulie, how do you know about the blackmail?"

"The day Nelson showed Uncle Billy what was happening Nelson stayed later than normal. Sending all but one guy home. He thought everyone else had left that day, but I was still there. I saw Nelson sneaking around so I thought something was up. I followed him downstairs to the locker rooms and saw Nelson go into the lady's locker room. As Nelson went in, I could hear the shower running so I snuck closer and listened at the door."

"The gist of it was Nelson threatened to reveal a video if your wife refused having sex. I really hate to say this man, but she didn't require much pressure and they went hard at it for some time."

Mark slipped Paulie another $200 and said that he really needed for all of this to stay confidential between the three of them. Paulie said that he totally understood, then got up and left.

Mark then said "Well Billy, now that we're alone, shall we discuss the rest?"

He was referring to text and phone conversation that was intercepted between Eva and Rita. Rita had brought up the episode of the girl's night out and more.

"Yeah, let's go over it, but please don't play it in here, someone might be listening."

"Don't have to play it Billy, I made written transcripts at the office earlier this morning."

Mark slid a copy over to Billy and the two of them went through the conversations line by line. The first couple were Rita trying to get Eva on the phone, but was unsuccessful. Rita did leave voice messages and sent her a text saying the same thing: "We need to talk."

**** The following is the written transcript which Mark and Billy were reviewing ****

Finally, Eva did text back "Talk about what?"

The flippant response must have sent Rita off, she texted back "You know God damn well what!"

Within the hour, the delay because Eva was arriving at Wendy's house, she called Rita to calm her down and re-emphasize the importance of silence. Eva allowed Wendy to listen in on her half of the conversation without telling Rita, a major foul on Eva's part.

Wendy began "Calm down Rita, everything is alright, neither of our guys know anything."

"I'm not so sure, Billy was asking some peculiar questions about our girl's night activities. I won't lie to him Eva, I just won't."

"First of all, you didn't really do anything. Period. You were drugged, so you're not responsible for any of it."

"I know I didn't go as far as you did, but I still did things I'm ashamed of. Things I couldn't bear for Billy to know. I can't remember for sure how far I let that guy go before that spiked drink kicked in, but I am sure it was too far. I shouldn't have been drinking so much and using being mad at Billy for an excuse. I shouldn't have been there dancing with those men, especially without my husband there."

"Chill Rita, for Christ's sake, you only let him feel you up a little bit. No big deal, just a little fun, that's all."

"Yeah, says the married woman that let that Dale guy finger her and suck her tits in a parking lot."

"You're right Rita, and I was going to give Dale the BJ of his life until you started screaming like a little girl and fucked it all up."

"Eva, drugged or not, I came within an inch of blowing Chuck. If it weren't for my wedding ring sparkling in the moonlight ..."

"But you didn't blow him, I honestly don't think you would have gone through with it ring or not."

"My God Eva, what's happened? Are we still best friends? Seems to me like you have lots of time for Wendy. Am I out now?"

"To tell you the truth, Wendy has showed me a world that you can't even imagine. Not your fault, it's just who you are. Don't worry, I'll never ask you to be a wing man for me in a situation where you could get in trouble with Billy. Just please keep quiet this one last time. Please be my best friend and protect our secrets."

"Damn Eva, what else have you done? I know you're hiding something from me. Ever since that night, you've been distant. Wendy was raving all night about having sex with 3 or 4 men at a time. Wendy has drawn you in, hasn't she? Trying to get you to do the things she does, having sex with three men at once and ... holy shit, that's it, isn't it? You've done it, haven't you?"

Eva wouldn't answer her right away. This would be tricky, probably because she feared Rita would start spilling her guts to Billy and then all hell might break loose.

So, she lied to Rita "No, nothing that bad, but I need to keep it quiet. I'm sorry I just can't tell, I promised."

"Let's just say I've had some awesome experiences, ones that I never would have been exposed to with you. Ones that Mark would never understand or forgive. I've learned that I have a need to experience these things. I learned to be super discrete. You're better off if you don't actually know what I've done, then lying to Billy isn't an issue."

They both say goodbye without any more pleading for Rita to be quiet and without her promising to keep the secret at the cost of lying to her husband.

**** End of the transcript ****

Billy spoke first "Fuck, there's no escaping it, Rita confessed to cheating on me at that dance club."

"Don't read into the conversation things that weren't actually said. Something happened to Rita alright, but it sounds to me like she was drugged, and even so, still didn't have sex with the guy. What Eva is doing and what Rita did are two entirely different discussions and will have two entirely different solutions."

"Mark, I know you have big trouble with Eva, but I've just found out my wife was doing things with another man, and almost sucked his cock. I just can't think about your problem right now; I can't wrap my head around what to do about Rita. I love her. Fuck, I love her to death. I'm afraid you are on your own right now, I can't think straight."

"It's alright, I have Eva's reward all laid out. The shit will hit the fan tomorrow, I plan to catch her red handed. All I need you to do is keep your shit together for tonight and tomorrow until late afternoon. Then sit Rita down and get this thing worked out. If all that Eva did was the same as Rita's misstep, I could suck it up and forgive her."

"I don't know if I can be as big a man as you, this really hurts."

"I know it hurts, so Thursday afternoon sit her down, make her confess. Then, holler at her for letting some guy touch what you believe is only yours, make her understand how broken your heart is. I know how she feels about you and she'll be nearly coming apart at that point, so forgive her, take her upstairs and make love to her. She is worth it. If you don't do this, you will never fill the hole that is going to be inside you."

"It's your life and I'll support whatever you decide, but keep this in mind: She loves you with all her heart and regrets a relatively minor mistake as much as any person I ever knew. Give her this chance, give yourself this chance, be happy. I wish I had that option."

"Ok Mark, I'll hold out. She'll likely be pestering me about what's wrong, but I'll hold on until tomorrow afternoon. I promise."

**** Thursday ****

Thursday morning arrived and using a fake name Mark calls and arranges a golf lesson with Nelson. He calls his lawyer and tell them that it looks like having the foursome and the law firm all served Friday will be a go but to wait for a final call from him. Then, Mark rented a car, stealth was critical. Lastly, he got a bite to eat and drove to the country club to meet Nelson.

When they met, Nelson looked nervous, as if he somewhat recognized Mark but he wasn't sure. Mark decides to get him alone in his office and set the first part of the trap. Securely in the office Mark introduces himself as Eva's husband, Nelson considered bolting for the door. Mark pulls his Glock and encourages Nelson to sit back down and shut up. Nelson starts the "I'm so sorry man, I didn't know, she came on to me" kinda crap and Mark cut it off.

"Look asshole, I already know you were the last one in the conga line, so relax. What I want is for you to help me burn her, and if you do well, you'll even keep your job." (He was lying about that) Now you know your way around this course and exactly where the sex-some does their dirty dancing, right?"

"Yeah buddy, I'll help you. Sure, I'll do it, just don't get the gun out again, Ok?"

"Just so you understand, beginning now, you do as I say. If not, you'll not only be done as a pro here, you will not work in the golf world, anywhere, in any capacity, ever."

"Yeah, I got it. No trouble, I do whatever you say, just don't shoot me."

"Ok, but it would be difficult without bullets." Mark pulled out the Glock and ejected the clip showing him that there were no bullets. "I just don't want any arguments. And besides I don't need a Glock to ruin you." Then, he introduced Nelson to the plan. He was to take Mark to the spot where the sex-some interacted and they would wait in hiding for the quartet's arrival. When confronted, Nelson was to assist Mark in preventing their escape. He didn't want any of them bolting before he had put the fear of God into them.

Nelson placed Paulie in charge and then took Mark to the wooded area between #14 tee and #15 green where all the fun took place and told Mark that they would be able to monitor the sex-some's location as all the carts had interconnected GPS. Some time would pass before they arrived so he decided to check Nelson's phone, sending any evidence to his and then deleting it from Nelson's.

As it was getting later Eva's group came giggling down the path and pulled into the usual spot. Mark was in perfect position, his phone recording as Eva announced a need to pee. All eyes were on her as she devilishly pulled her panties down while stumbling a bit from drinking. Two of the men got out of the other cart and came to help her squat and pee. She made no attempt to hide herself, in fact she deliberately pulled he skirt up to her waist so the men could watch her urine stream from her snatch.

When she had finished, they were ready, one guy directing her to bend forward and place her hands on the cart. Then another one said "Not with that top on." To which she immediately pulled it up and off, tossing it on top of her clubs. Then the third one chimed "Might as well lose that skirt, wouldn't want to jiz that all up!" She giggled at that and said "No I wouldn't want that at all." And off went the skirt and was tossed next to her top.

Now the stage was completely set, she was naked except for shoes, leaning forward onto the cart. One guy stood on either side, and one behind her. The guys then chimed out in turn, ready, set, go and with go, one cock went in her mouth, one in her cunt while no. 3 guy played with her tits. Mark was appalled, almost to the point of not being able to carry out the plan, almost. The group then did a musical chair shuffle, where each took a turn at next spot and then one more shift. The moment of truth was coming, but just before they had a round of orgasms, Mark made the move and signaled Nelson to block any escape attempt.

Eva saw him first and recognized the gun, which caused her to freeze. The guys looked up and their shitty grins changed, one at a time to fear. Mark pulled a clip (with fake but realistic looking bullets) out of his pocket and made a small show out of snapping it into the gun and pulling the slide back to cock the hammer, ready to fire. They all started blubbering, saying "hold on bud, let's talk, don't kill us and it was her tempting us" to which he pointed the gun directly at that cowardly SOB.

He looked at Eva and said "Well, what have we here? Having a little practice getting in the hole? Teaching Curley, Moe and Larry how to putt?"

"Please don't hurt anybody. I know you're mad at me and you have every right, but please don't do anything stupid. Their names are Brenton, Aaron and Gerald"

The boldest, Brent spoke up "Ok, we've been fuckin' your wife, but we can make a deal."

Eva spoke up "Shut up, you stupid ass, I recognize that gun, it's fucking real. Don't get us killed."

"Now that I have your attention, you will complete what you started. Nelson get the cart keys."

Eva responded "Complete what?"

"Why finish getting fucked my dear. You, smart guy, on your back."

"Mark, you can't be serious. You want them to fuck your wife in front of you?"

"Ok, I guess I haven't made myself clear enough. The next objection gets a bullet in the knee for a response. Now wise ass, on your back."

Compliance was quick at this point, so he continued "Eva mount him and you (Aaron) that cock goes in her mouth. Ok, (Mark looking at Jerry) batter up, shove that pecker up that sweet ass."

Eva nearly pulled off Brent, but he held her in place, not wanting to risk Mark's wrath.

Eva cried "I'm dry, I'll be hurt if he tries that without lube."

"Nelson, grab that can of beer and pour it on her ass while stooge number three shoves it in."

Nelson poured the beer slowly as Jerry penetrated, Eva exclaimed "Gawddd, damn you Mark."

"I may be damned, but I'm pretty sure adultery is on a list somewhere. Now get to it, nobody's leaving here till you all finish."

The guy's realized their predicament and began thrusting with intent. Eva had no choice, she was held in place and was going to be fucked. In short order they all either had cum or did a convincing job of pretending to, including Eva.

"Ok, my good wife, now your lovers and I are going to negotiate, that's what you law pukes do isn't it?" The men just nodded in response. "What is your opening offer for me to walk away and allow you to keep your lives, jobs and reputations?"

The three of them did some quick whispering and then Jerry offered "How about 100 grand?"

"You mean a 100 grand each?" Realizing how pathetic a measly 100 g's must have sounded they quickly nodded saying "Yeah, yeah a 100 each - $300,000"

"I am sure suing all 3 of you and the firm would produce way more than that, of course my lawyer would take a big cut. I've been considering this for some time and I think I could clear two million."

Aaron put two cents in "Sounds way high to me for an infidelity charge."

"I don't know, maybe Eva would cry rape if I asked. It would certainly help her considering the spot she's in, you see she's got a prenup. Infidelity will leave her with near nothing." The men looked at her but she just hung her head. "And for those of you that are married, well I would hope you're protected. No, I would say $500 thousand each makes better sense."

"Seems you boys have a lot to talk about, you know how to reach me. But before you continue your game there is another item that must be addressed. My embarrassment, my humiliation, my honor that needs to be restored in some small way. Line up gentlemen, punch in the mouth or kick in the balls? Your choice, or maybe Eva's choice, wait, how about you decide for each other? No. I'm the injured party, I choose. I think kick or shot in the balls will satisfy my honor, now you choose."

Mark told Nelson to hold Eva and make her watch. The men mumbled something about not wanting to be shot and one by one they received their punishment. Shortly after, a stumbling, puking, threesome mounted their carts. What she had just witnessed filled her with fear, Eva had time to ponder what punishment would be bestowed upon her.

"Nelson, get Mrs. Blackwell's things and place them in my cart."

"My cloths, I need my cloths."

"No. my dearest, you do not. Everything of hers except her shoes go on my cart. You will need these keys for your car. I recommend that you start for the club house now, as when he's finished, I'm offering Nelson $100 extra if he can beat you to the club and announce to everyone that a beautiful woman is coming up off of #18 naked. So, while you are likely embarrassed to be naked for a few it would seem extra distressing to do so with a large audience including people you know."

"I can't believe you hate me so much as to do this terrible thing to me."

"My love, you deserve far worse. By the way, when you get home, if you can still call it that, you'll find the garage door won't work. You'll have to park on the street and walk in naked. Then, you may get dressed and wait for me at the kitchen table. You better get going, Nelson is almost finished."

With that Eva took off running up the path. She wouldn't have to run all the way through #15 and #16, she would be able to skate past the #17 par three and on up #18 fairway, then to her car. It didn't matter to Mark; He had already called Paulie in the pro shop and her reception was alerted. He told the three assholes to enjoy the rest of their game, that he would be in touch with them and their firm. He also alerted them to the fact that if they tried to have him arrested for anything, he would divulge the entirety of the enormous pile of evidence he had to the world, including their wives and children. Mark then left to catch up to Eva and witness her exit.

As she reached #18 green the four guys putting stopped to take in the sight. Eva realized there was a crowd waiting to greet her on her way to the car. She stopped running, with sweat and other fluids dripping out or off of her and walked through the crowd. Before she got within 50 yards of the car she stopped and said "Well you are all dying to get a look so come close and get a really good look."