Golf Pro Delights Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't get him more excited Jen. We don't want him to cum for awhile. And when he does cum it will be in my pussy. OK ladies it's time for your putting lesson" Lydia said as she stood.

"How can I help you with your putting stroke if I'm cuffed?" Rick said between heavy breaths, hoping they would release him.

"Oh you’re going to help by sitting there and observing. If you complain then it will be that much longer before you get to cum" Sandie said as she retrieved her putter.

"And my job is to make sure you stay interested. But first we have to get the rest of your clothes off you." Lydia commented sitting next to him.

"How are you going to do that when I'm still tied down like an animal" Rick said

"Don't worry sweetheart we have our ways" Lydia said walking to a table and picking up a pair of shears.

Rick's eyes widened with fear as he protested "what are you planning to do with those."

"Why we're going to cut the rest of your clothes off sweetie so we don't have to untie you" Sandie said with a smirk on her face.

"This is an expensive sweater" Rick said trying to stave off these women.

The ladies didn't answer except to begin cutting away his sweater and golf shirt. Starting at the arms, Lydia cut one arm then handed the shears to Jen who cut a slit up the other. When she finished, she handed the shears to Sandie to cut a slit up the front. As she began cutting she commented that his cock went limp again. She was careful not cut into Rick as he tried to stay still and told them to be careful. When the cutting was done, each of the ladies pulled their pieces off him exposing him totally naked to their eyes.

"Mmmmm I can see why you two were so excited about getting him over here today" commented Jen as she leaned over and licked his exposed nipple.

"Now on to our lesson before we get too carried away" replied Sandie.

Lydia sat next to Rick and informed him "It's my job to make sure you stay interested" taking his limp cock in her hand and slowly stroking it.

Sandie and Jen stood in front of the couch, holding their putters. Rick looked at the two them decked out in their sexiest clothes, knowing he had never quite seen two more lovely students. They each took turns putting at a glass they placed on the floor. They asked Rick for instructions and waited patiently for his reply.

He was having trouble concentrating as Lydia ran her hand up and down his thigh and then stroked his cock. He was surprised that his cock would harden but with the help of Lydia's hand and the sight of the two women before him, his body took over on its own accord. He would moan as her silken hand moved ever so slowly over his cock. He felt it throb and knew Lydia did too because she would stop her movements until he was calm again. Just as his cock started to deflate, she would begin all over again, teasing him to heightened desire.

"How long are you going to keep this up" Rick asked as his breathing became labored once more.

"Ohhhh don't worry honey" we have all weekend and we have only begun to have fun, Lydia whispered as she pushed her red silken corset against his naked skin.

"This is boring. We need to spice up this lesson" announced Sandie drawing Rick and Lydia's attention back to her.

"What you need is a different hole to shoot at" replied Jen placing her putter on the floor and sitting down.

Jen sat so she was facing Rick and Lydia, spreading her legs. Pulling her thong aside she quickly ran her finger along the slit and then plunged a finger inside saying "Mmmm I know you'll like sinking your balls into this hole."

Sandie laughed and got behind her ball, lining up an imaginary putt. "Mmmmm looks like a straight in putt" she announced laughing.

Rick's cock jerked again from Lydia's continued stroking but also from the sight of Jen's glistening pussy lips. He imagined himself lying in front of her, licking her juices as she rolled her hips on his face begging for more. He looked in her eyes and saw the desire as she stared back at him. He rocked his hips a bit faster and moaned, watching Jen finger herself in front of him. He found himself pushing against air as Lydia's hand left his body sensing his increased passion.

Sandie stood over her putt, lining up the glistening wetness in her sights. She asked Rick if her form was alright, listening to his labored breathing as he called out instructions. Taking the club head back she made a pure stroke through the ball and sent it on its way to its intended target. They all watched as the ball skidded across the carpet, landing against Jen's soft pussy lips. Sandie yelled with joy as the ball nestled between Jen's thighs. Jen picked the ball up between her fingers and slowly pushed it against her pussy lips. She looked directly at Rick, licking her lips as the ball was coated with her juices. Taking the ball, they all watched with anticipation as she raised it to her mouth and lovingly licked her juices off the white sphere.

"I bet you'd like her lick your balls like that" Lydia whispered grasping his cock again, renewing her delicious torture to his cock.

Jen dropped the ball and called to Sandie to try again. Sandie was off the mark by several inches but the ball got the same treatment as the other. Each ball Sandie launched her way was treated to receiving a fresh coat of her juices on the dimpled surface. The ball was then picked up and her juices licked and sucked off by her own lips and tongue. Rick sat mesmerized watching the show unfold before him, growing more agitated with desire as Lydia expertly manipulated his cock between hardness and softness.

Lydia grew hotter as she watched her two friends putt in front of her. She watched as Sandie finished and took Jen's place on the floor, letting Jen now shoot the small white ball at her pussy. She watched and listened as Sandie, more vocal than Jen, called for her to putt the ball harder so it would sink into her pussy. Sandie moaned louder than Jen as she pushed the ball into her pussy, making contact with her clit, then sucking her juices off the ball. Lydia knew how Sandie and Jen tasted in her mouth during their love sessions and now found herself tasting them even though were not within reach.

Her body began to burn with desire and she was afraid she wouldn't hold out as long as they agreed. Turning sideways, she reached for the front opening clasp of her red silk bra and released her bound breasts. Pushing outward toward Rick's chest, she moved them so they lightly touched his skin. Her lips found his and she kissed him with a hidden desire that shook her. Pushing hard against his lips she wasted no time letting her tongue snake deep inside his mouth. Moving against his bound body she straddled his thighs feeling his cock rub against her thong. She broke her kiss and kneeled up straight bringing her nipple to his mouth. She felt his tongue slide across the sensitive nipple, moaning as he licked at the hard nub then sucked it between his teeth. She let out a small cry when his teeth captured her nipple, feeling the sharp pain as they sank into her tender skin.

"Ohhhh baby suck my nipples" she called out stuffing on then the other into his waiting mouth.

Sandie and Jen watched Lydia gyrate against Rick's bound body, feeling their own body's temperature rising. They knew there was more to come and hoped that Lydia didn't forget their ultimate goal, making him suffer by getting him excited and then not letting him cum until the time they had all agreed upon. Sandie walked to the couch, grabbed Lydia by the shoulders telling her to come sit on the other couch with them. Reluctantly Lydia came to her senses and allowed herself to be pulled from his naked sweaty body. Rick protested as Lydia slowly climbed off him watching his wavering cock in the air.

Rick watched the three women retreat to the couch across from him. His body felt exhausted from the constant teasing Lydia and the others had already imparted on it. He watched his cock wavering in the air knowing that with some additional tender loving care he could shoot a stream of sperm to the other couch.

He looked at them with questioning eyes and before he could speak, Sandie said "it seems our leader has gotten too far out of control so it's up to Jen and I to help her."

They placed Lydia between them, pushing her back into the soft cushions. Jen moved in quickly, placing her lips on Lydia's open waiting mouth, her hand covering one of her exposed breasts. Sandie slid down onto the floor, pulling Lydia's hips to the edge of the couch. Reaching up she pulled her thong off the hips over her nylon covered thighs. She looked over her shoulder, smiling at Rick and telling him that if he's a good boy he might be able to taste her sweet juices. Lowering her head, she buried it between Lydia's thighs, feeling them tighten around her head as she zeroed in on her prize.

Sandie's tongue licked the moist folds of Lydia's mound tasting the sweet nectar her pussy produced. She felt Lydia's hips push against her mouth as her tongue darted along the slippery slit. With her tongue slicing between her waiting lips, she licked around her swollen clit, pushing against the hardened jewel, listening to Lydia's gasps of pleasure each time she touched the slippery nub. She pushed her mouth harder against the mound, filling it Lydia's moist juices. She felt Lydia's thighs tighten around her head as her tongue licked faster. Sliding it downward, her tongue came in contact with the opening of her pussy and hesitating for a moment, she pushed her tongue into the opening of the channel. Pushing her tongue out to its maximum length, she felt Lydia's vagina clamp around it trying to suck it deeper into her hot tunnel. One hand found her ass, stroking the anal opening, feeling its tightness. Running her finger up to her pussy, it replaced her tongue , going deep into the treasure box. Sandie's mouth and tongue moved higher, again capturing Lydia's clit as her finger pushed in and out of the wet pussy. Taking a wetted finger, she pulled it out and placed it again at the rear opening and pushed. She felt Lydia's body buck as her finger slid slowly into her ass. Her tongue and mouth slid over and around her clit teasing it mercilessly as she fucked her ass.

Jen's mouth worked on Lydia's mouth, pushing her tongue deep inside feeling Lydia's mouth clamp on it not letting it leave. Her fingers played with her nipples, feeling them harden under her touch. She grabbed the nipples, pulling and twisting them, listening to Lydia's moans of pleasure in her mouth. Letting her lips leave Lydia's mouth, she heard her whisper hoarsely in her ear to suck on her tits. Jen's head moved downward kissing her sweaty skin and feeling Lydia's hands push it further until her mouth was on a nipple. Taking a nipple in her mouth she sucked it between her teeth feeling the hard nub against her tongue and Lydia's hands pressing her head with more urgency. Jen licked and sucked one nipple and breast then moved to the other giving it the same treatment.

Lydia moaned loudly as the two women worked over her tits and pussy. She looked at Rick through half closed eyes, saying seductively "I bet you'd like to eat my pussy and chew on my tits wouldn't you."

Rick sat there, his cock waving in the air of its own accord, said "untie me and I'll show you how much I want to fuck and suck your body."

Lydia smiled, closed her eyes, returning to sensual world, feeling the sensations the two ladies were imparting on her body. She pushed her hips against Sandie's face trying to shove her tongue deeper into her pussy. When Sandie's finger invaded her ass she felt her body buck, moaning louder. Her hands held Jen's face to her tits pulling her by the hair as she nibbled her hard nipples. She felt her body begin its ascent up the orgasmic mountain as her body took over.

Moaning she yelled " aghhh fuck my ass honey ... that's it baby push your fingers deeper .... ahhhhh ... yeaaaa. Bite my tits Jen ... ohhh baby make me cum all over Sandie's face ... ohhhhh harder baby harder...."

Her body went into overdrive, pushing and pulling them to each part of her body. Her hips began a rhythmic motion fucking Sandie's finger deep inside her ass. She closed her eyes, throwing her head back into the soft cushions as her body stiffened for the oncoming orgasm.

"Now baby .... suck my tits harder ... ohhhh I'm going to cum now ... ughhh lick my clit harder ... aghhhh ... yeaaaaa" she cried out as her body bucked back and forth trying to throw them off but at the same time feeling the sweet release of her passion.

Jen and Sandie continued to lick and suck her as her body wiggled under them. They felt her body buck wildly as her orgasm hit then shake with intensity when the floodgates opened. Sandie pulled her finger and mouth away from Lydia's lower body and climbed onto the couch, holding her, she kissed her hard on the mouth letting Lydia taste her own juices. The three women had forgotten Rick for those precious seconds but they heard him moan from the couch across the room.

"Mmmmm it seems we have a captive audience" Lydia laughed watching the poor soul struggle.

"Why don't we call it even and start our relationship all over again" Rick called out obviously wanting in on the action.

"All in good time my poor little golf pro. All in good time" Sandie replied.

Jen watched Rick struggle and felt a pang of guilt for his plight. "Maybe we should let him in on the fun" she said looking at his wavering cock, wanting to know what it would feel like stuck deep in her pussy.

"No not yet. We have some playing to do before he gets any relief. That is if he is a good boy" Lydia called out.

"I'm so fucking horny I could fuck him now" Jen called out.

"You'll have to wait your turn besides we should be getting a visitor and you'll get all the fun you want for now" Lydia said looking at the wall clock.

The three women looked at each other with knowing smiles that the next part of Rick's punishment should drive him up a wall wanting all of them. They talked to each other ignoring Rick's questions about the mysterious visitor. They kissed and touched each other letting Rick watch them. Sandie and Jen took turns kissing Lydia and then each other. letting their tongues fight each other as Rick watched helplessly. Their mouths crushed against each other with the pent-up desire still held within their bodies. Jen broke the kiss and leaned close to Lydia's ear, whispering something that only the two of them could hear. A smile grew across Lydia's face as she took in Jen's words.

"I think that is a wonderful idea" Lydia said smiling broadly.

"What's a wonderful idea?" Sandie asked. "What did you whisper to Lydia?"

"You and I get to have a little treat before our guest gets here" Jen said smiling at Sandie, then gesturing toward Rick.

Rick watched the two women slide off the couch and slowly crawl towards him. They were like two wild animals stalking the prey that had been caught in their trap. Slowly they inched toward him with smiles on their faces as they laughed, licking their lips. He watched their breasts sway in their latex outfits and felt more energy surge through his body to his cock. His cock responded automatically, growing harder without so much as one of them touching him. He felt his cock jump as each of their lips and tongues made contact with his calves.

Sandie and Jen kissed his calves as mother cats do to their kittens, licking them to make sure they are clean. His legs stiffened as they slowly licked to his knee caps before moving upwards on his thighs. Their kisses and licks left a wet trail betraying where they had been. Higher and higher their lips moved, slightly grazing against his skin causing goose bumps to appear on his legs. They felt his body move and then jump when Sandie took some of his skin on the inside of his thigh between her teeth, nibbling and biting gently. Each of them spread his thighs further apart, draping a leg over their shoulder, watching the prize meat in front of their eyes grow harder and longer. Jen was the first one to reach the prize, licking at his swollen balls then up the stiff shaft to the engorged head.

Rick watched with fascination and growing desire as the two women kissed their way to his cock. He watched Jen's mouth move up his hard cock until the head of his cock disappeared into her mouth. The warm wet feeling of her lips surrounding his cock sent a jolt of desire to his brain. Closing his eyes, throwing his head back against the couch, he bathed in the sweet sensations her mouth caused as his cock sank deeper into her. He felt a hand circle his meat, slowly stroking it up and down while Jen's mouth slipped up and down his pole getting it wetter with her saliva. Another tongue exploring his balls reminded him that Sandie wanted in on the action too. He wanted to touch and feel their supple bodies but each time he moved his arms he felt the restraints holding him. Opening his eyes, he watched as their mouths traded places, feeling Sandie's warm mouth sink on his cock brought back memories of the day on the golf course. He looked into their eyes as each of them kept their eyes riveted on him, watching his face contort with each little nip on his cock and balls. His hips bucked against their onslaught as their mouths brought him closer to release.

"Ughhh you two sure know how to make a man want to cum" he said thrusting his hips towards their waiting hands and mouths.

"Whoa there ladies, remember we don't him to cum until I say so" Lydia said from the couch across from him.

Rick knew he said the wrong thing the instant she spoke. The two women between his legs immediately stopped their kissing and touching, allowing his cock to sway in front of their faces. Rick saw the look of disappointment on Jen's face and tried to coax her into finishing what she started.

"Come on Jen just a few more licks on my cock and I'll shower you with so much cum" he said breathing heavily and hoping her desire would tempt her to make him cum.

Sandie grabbed his cock around the base and squeezed hard until she was sure his desire to cum waned. "Oh we want to see you cum but our sweet mistress sitting on the couch over there says we have to be good girls" Sandie said half laughing.

"Jen don't listen to her. Just a few more licks and I'll let you have all my cum for yourself" he whispered hoarsely as he felt Sandie's effective technique starting to work.

Jen leaned over his cock and debated for a split second what to do. As her mouth descended closer to the head of his cock, she blew a soft hot stream of air onto the sensitive skin. She watched his cock jerk as she blew another soft stream of hot air onto it.

Her mouth came so close that Rick thought for sure she had decided to make his cock release its hot jism into her waiting mouth. He felt her hot breath then the soft feel of her lips just on the tip of his cock. He strained forward trying to get her to take more of his cock when he heard the door bell chime through his dazed brain. He looked down at Jen's smiling face, realizing that she never intended to get him off.

"Don't worry big boy there will be plenty of time for you and I to get together this weekend" she said flicking a finger across the head of his sensitive cock sending pulses of pain directly to his brain.

Rick sat stunned and sweating as the two women jumped to their feet, looked at him with sympathetic smiles, and then turned in the direction of the front door. Lydia remained seated across from him, smiling as she toyed with her naked nipples. They heard the sound of the front door open and close, then the excited voices of Sandie and Jen as they welcomed their mysterious guest.

"Why are you doing this to me and who is this person they are all excited about? Rick asked staring at Lydia and feeling his hard cock subside.