Gone Camping Pt. 01: 2019

Story Info
Two girls in the woods, tainted with toxic waste...
1.2k words
3.95
12.7k
16
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

Shaylee and her friend put the tent up as the sun beat down upon them. They decided to go camping for the weekend and get away from the city for a while. Shaylee remembered this area from when she camped as a kid with her family. Megan went looking for firewood as Shaylee found rocks to make a camp fire ring.

It was almost ninety out and the trees shielded them from the sun somewhat but not the heat. Megan came back with her arms full of limbs and twigs for the fire. Shaylee stood in her pink bikini top and white shorts that clung to her nice round ass. Megan was wearing a tank top and shorts that clung to her twenty two year old body, Megan had her hair up in a pony tail.

They had their camp set up and Shaylee decided to walk to the river. She looked around and didn't see any signs of people anywhere. No houses, no cars, nothing and she smiled big. Then she slid her shorts down her legs and hung them on a limb as she stood in her pink bikini top and bottoms. She waded into the river and sat in the water, it was warm but cooler than the air. She went under the water and came up as the sun glistened off her blonde hair.

Evening came and the sun was setting. They sat on the bank of the river in their bikinis and watched the beautiful sunset. The fire was popping and cracking behind them as they had a tripod set up with their dinner in it cooking. Shaylee and Megan had some wine coolers in their hands.

They ate there roast and it was getting late so Shaylee decided to go to bed. Megan sat in a chair drinking more wine coolers as the breeze blew. She watched the river and how the full moon reflected off it. It had been a few hours since Shaylee turned in. Megan had fallen asleep in the chair and awoke with a startle. She looked around and finished the warm drink. She stood up and stretched as she tossed the bottle with the others. Megan was in her bikini and had a great idea to go swim at night, nude. She headed to to river.

As she walked she unhooked her bikini top and dropped it as her C cups were exposed. Megan stopped and stretched again as her nipples hardened from the cool night air. As she walked her firm tits bounced with each step. She noticed there was a green tint to the water but just thought it was from the moon light. She looked around and jumped in as she decided to keep her bikini bottoms on for the time being. Megan swam out where her feet didn't touch the bottom. She looked around as she listened to the silence, which was odd but she didn't care.

She swam a ways out and floated on her back as her breasts were exposed slightly above the water. Megan looked and noticed an island with trees on it. She decided to go investigate it and swam towards it. She climbed up onto the island and looked around as the only light she had was from the full moon. Megan walked around looking at the island that had a bunch of down trees and other various items from floods. She tripped and fell to her knees. She sat up and looked at her hand that had fell into something sticky. Megan wiped it off on a dirty rag she found.

Megan was in the middle of the island and came across some large metal barrels. They were half into the dirt and some knocked over, none of them had lids. She brushed some of the dirt off the faded label, it was from a local factory that had closed years ago. Megan brushed off dirt on another label, "TOXIC WASTE" was revealed. She stepped back and decided it was time to get off the island after she saw more barrels around her.

Megan started walking towards the river when she heard rustling behind her. She stopped and slowly turned around and listened as it quieted down. Megan heard a loud pop and looked the other way as trees swayed in a breeze she didn't feel.

All of the sudden a root shot up and grabbed her around the neck. It tightened as she went to scream but was muffled as the end of the root shoved into her mouth. Her eyes widened as it slid back and forth, she was forced to give it a blow job. Her wrists and arms were grabbed by more roots and pulled behind her back as they bound her. Roots wrapped around her ankles and up to her knees. She struggled as her tits bounced around free without the bikini top covering them.

She felt roots wrap around her C cups and squeeze as they pinched her hard nipples. Tears ran down her face as she felt helpless and violated. The root around her neck began to pull her down. Megan resisted but the root shoved deep into her throat and tightened. She couldn't fight it and fell to her knees. Her legs were open and she didn't realize what was inching towards her bikini bottoms from the dirt. Megan continued to suck the root as it seeped some sweet fluid down her throat.

Megan felt her bikini bottoms get pulled aside as the large root slowly shoved deep into her body. Her eyes were wide as it began ramming her deep and bounced off her cervix. Her eyes rolled back as the root hit her clit each time making her enjoy the violating. She bounced up and down as the root slammed back and forth inside her now wet pussy. Megan was loving the large root as it had its way with her.

She had her eyes closed as her moans were muffled by the root still face pounding her. Without her knowledge, another root was rising from the cum soaked dirt. It found her tight asshole and shoved deep. Her eyes shot open as it began to ream her ass good. Megan's eyes rolled back as it felt so good as it slid in and out of her tight ass fast as it could. Her orgasm was building as the trees were having their way with her.

Her cum was spurting out with each thrust. Megan smiled as the orgasm hit as her cum flowed faster now. The root around her neck pulled her down and held her head on the ground as the roots began slamming deeper into her holes. Her muffled moans from the root fucking her face was all that the trees heard as they had their way with her. Her orgasm continued as her cum squirted out of her slit.

The roots grew and began filling her up with its slimy cum. Megan fainted and was unconscious as the roots finished getting off by pulling out and squirting its cum on her body.

They returned to the ground and released Megan. She laid with her ass up still as the cum dripped from her ass and pussy. Shaylee was still asleep in her tent, unaware of her friends attack. She wasn't safe from the woods though, they locked onto her tent.