Good Friends Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After awhile, Geri settled down and her breathing slowed. "No man ever ate my pussy like that." I laughed and squeezed her tight. "Does that mean a woman did?" Geri got real still. I lifted her head up and she looked at my eyes for a brief second. Then she turned her head away. I turned her around facing me and pulled her legs around me. She struggled a bit as I pulled her close. I reached down and held my dick as I found her wet slit. "Carl no! Stop! Please stop!" When I found her hole, I pushed my dick in and pulled her hard against me. "IEEEE!"

"Look at me," I told her. She wouldn't look. "You've felt my dick in your pussy so far Geri. If you make me, I'll take you upstairs and show you how much harder I can fuck you when my dicks in your ass." The look of fear and shock on her face as she lifted her head to look at me gave me the power I needed. She was looking directly into my eyes but I could see she was afraid.

"You have had a woman's tongue up your cunt. Haven't you? You nasty slut! You know what it's like to eat pussy don't you?" Geri still refused to say a word. Then it hit me. I knew who had fucked her. It could only be one person and from the look in her eyes, she knew that I had guessed who it was. "Tommie made love to you didn't she? Was it when you two went on your ride?" With slow movements, Geri nodded her head. "I knew that Tommie had taken her dildo with her. Did you see her fuckin herself with it?" Geri nodded her head. "Did you help her?" Again the head went up and down. My dick throbbed hard and Geri closed her eyes and clenched her pussy muscles. "Did she use it on your pussy too?" This time Geri didn't answer. I didn't need an answer. Geri's silence told the story. I began to fuck her. Geri fucked me back. 'That's right Geri! Fuck my dick. Just like Tommie used to. She fucked you and made you eat her pussy too. Didn't she?" Geri had her eyes squeezed shut and her head thrown back. "Fuck me Carl! Shove it deeper in my pussy." I saw that Geri was getting close to cumming again so I stopped and pulled her up off me. "No Carl! Let me cum again. Put it back." I held her lightweight body above the tip of my dick. She could just feel it brushing her hair.

"I'm gonna take you upstairs to bed. You're gonna tell me everything that happened."

"No Carl! Please don't make me do that? I can't! I promised her I wouldn't tell anyone." I pulled her head to mine and kissed her. Geri didn't try to avoid the kiss. Instead, she gave into it and our tongues dueled as she felt the tip of my dick play with her slit. "I'm not just anyone. I'm the man who will be fucking you as you tell him how his wife fucked you. It's either that or you can tell me between screams as this dick opens your asshole." To further intimidate her, I let my dick slide along the crack of her ass. "No Carl, I'm not big enough back there. And your fat dick would kill me. I'm not as big as Tommie and you're bigger than I could take." I stood up and taking her hand led her up the stairs. We passed the puddle of water on the floor. Our clothes were hanging in the bathroom. When we entered her room, I lay back on the bed and pulled her down along side me. "Now baby, tell me everything." Geri didn't say a word. Faster than she thought I could, I rolled her over on her stomach. I was lying on top of her when she screamed in the pillow. "OK! OK! I'll tell you. Just don't fuck me in the ass."

Geri looked at me as I made myself comfortable. I had the pillows propped up behind me. My legs were spread and my hard dick was sticking straight up. "Tommie told me that you fucked her in the ass to get your way. That's how you made her tell you all about the other men that fucked her before you." I grabbed Geri by her head and pulled her down between my legs. Even as my dick pressed against her lips, she was opening her mouth to take it. "And did she tell you that she loved when I would force her to take it? Did she tell you that she loved being assfucked? Tommie knew I wanted to fuck your sweet skinny ass. I told her once while I was making her scream into the pillows. You didn't hide the fact that you had a thing for me too." Geri was sucking my dick as hard and fast as I was pumping her head up and down. "I know that you have a dildo. Every woman has one. You're gonna slowly fuck yourself as you tell me everything that happened on that trip. Now get it out."

Geri reached over and opened her nightstand drawer. She pulled out a dildo that was similar to the one Tommie had. I pulled her housecoat off and she sat there totally naked. For a few minutes she didn't say a word. I handed her the glass and she took a sip from it. Then she looked at me. "Honey! If I turn you over again, I won't stop until I bury this dick in your ass. Have it the way you want." Geri closed her eyes and her hand dropped between her thighs. The head of the dildo began to slide up and down her slit. "The first night we stopped we made a couple of drinks and just laughed and talked. Then she asked me if I was getting a lot. We had been talking about sex in a roundabout way so I wasn't that taken back by her question. I told her that the guy I was seeing was good but he didn't eat pussy. He only liked to do it with the lights off and him on top. We laughed about that and she said that if you had to do it that way, you would die. Nothing more happened that night but I could hear her moving around in her bed that night. It sounded like she was playing with herself. The next morning when she got up to use the bathroom, I saw the dildo hiding under the covers.

When she came out I was holding it up in the air. Had fun last night I asked her? She nodded and said that our conversation had her on edge. She said she never went anywhere without her sleeping pill. I told her I wished I had brought my own sleeping pill. She said to use hers. I was tempted but I didn't do it. She laughed at me. "Surely you aren't afraid to play with yourself?" She came over to my bed and pushed me on my back. Then she pulled the covers over me. "I'm gonna take a shower. That should give you enough time to finish." Then she walked into the bathroom. I noticed she didn't close the door all the way. I hesitated at first but the urge was strong. Before I knew what I was doing, I was jerking my hips as the dildo rode in and out of my pussy. Just as I cried out my climax, I opened my eyes and saw Tommie standing in the door watching me. I had kicked the covers back and she could see the dildo stuck in my pussy. I was so embarrassed that I pulled the covers over my head. She laughed and came over to the bed. She didn't try to pull the covers down. She just rubbed my arms. "Don't be embarrassed. Carl makes me do it in front of him all the time. Besides, now we can enjoy the rest of the day. We're both relaxed."

I didn't look at her as I went into the bathroom and took my shower. But all day long I remembered the look on her face as she watched me. I stayed wet all day long. That night we went to dinner and went to the room early. The drinks I made were even stronger than the night before. I think I wanted something to happen. By the third drink we were both a few sheets in the wind. We started talking about sex. I asked her what was the wildest thing she had ever done. That was when she told me about DC. It had me so hot, I didn't notice I had been rubbing my pussy as she talked. When Tommie brushed the lips of my pussy with the dildo I almost jumped off the bed. "Relax," she told me as she continued to slowly work the head up and down my slit. It felt so different from when I did it for myself that morning. When she described how you made her and Bertha lick each others pussies, was when she began to fuck me with it. She did it slow and gentle. I was on my back, with my legs spread and more than half that rubber dick in me before I even thought about resisting. I asked her how it felt having another woman lick her pussy? She laughed and said that if felt a lot better than any man she had ever had.

I was about to ask her what she meant when she bent her head. As she pushed the dildo in deeper, I felt her lips touch my pussy. I knew I was soaked and I could smell sex in the room. When her tongue licked from the dildo to my clit, I cried out. My ass was jerking up and down on the bed." Geri had worked half the dildo in her pussy and her eyes were half closed. There was a constant ooze of cum flowing from her pussy. I pulled her hand and the dildo came out of her. She opened her eyes and watched me as I sucked it clean. "Tommie told me that you actually sucked Mike's dick. She said she came as soon as you touched it with your mouth." I pushed Geri on her back and lay between her thighs. I began to lick from the bottom of her pussy to the top. Damn but she could pump out that crème. I loved it. Only Tommie knew how much I was addicted to pussy crème. But I think that she had told Geri about it too.

"Tommie made me cum until I couldn't stand it any more. I was begging her to fuck me with the dildo. She asked me if I wanted to really know what eating pussy was like. I knew what she was asking and I nodded my head. She bent over and kissed me. Carl, it was like no kiss I had ever gotten before. I lay back as I wrapped my arms around he. Tommie is much bigger than I am and I could feel how soft she was. Tommie pulled me on top. I went from kissing her lips to working my way down her body. She moaned loud as I sucked her nipples. Then she told me to pinch and pull them. She made me do it so hard I was afraid I was going to hurt her. The closer I got to her pussy the stronger the scent of her pussy got. It seemed to make me even hotter. When she opened her legs wide, the full smell hit me. It was like I had been pumped full of an aphrodisiac. I jammed my mouth on her pussy. I didn't know if I was doing it right or didn't care. I was sucking and licking like a mad woman. Then Tommie lifted my head up. I know my face was covered with her thick crème. She pulled me closer and licked it all off. Then she told me that she was going to show me exactly how to eat pussy."

I pulled Geri up until she was straddling my hips. Then I settled her down and her throbbing pussy swallowed my dick. She was tight and the snug fit made me just sit there and feel her. "If Tommie had told me about fucking you, I would have been fucking both of you. So many times I would fuck her and think about fucking you. And here she had been fucking you all along." Geri's face was twisted in passion/pain as she worked her pussy on my dick. "Sometimes when I was at work, she would come and have lunch with me. She would tease me with the things she would say as we ate lunch. By the time I got back to work, my pussy would be soaking wet. On her days off, she would stop by the house. I ate that pussy in every room in my house. And she would use her dildo to work my pussy till I almost fainted. Oh Carl, fuck me hard." I began bucking my dick up into her. Then I grabbed her and we rolled over. I pushed her legs as high in the air as I could and began to hammer my dick into her. I could tell from the look on her face that it hurt and I wanted it too. All the time her and Tommie had been fucking and I had been denied. Then Geri cried out. "Oh Carl I'm almost there! I'm ready to cum baby! Fuck me! Fuck your pussy." Instead I pulled my throbbing dick from her hungry hole.

Geri's eyes flew open. "What? Carl don't stop. Fuck me. Don't do me like this." I smile as I pushed my mouth on her pussy. I licked her pussy from her clit down thru her slit and stopped at her soft puckered hole. As soon as my tongue pushed in, Geri began to buck and gyrate. "Oh you nasty fucker. You're licking my asshole like she did. Fuck it with your tongue. Tongue fuck my asshole you bastard!" Geri grabbed her dildo and rammed it up her cunt. I could feel the force she used as she continued to rock her pussy. Suddenly she screamed and her thick cum oozed from her cunt and spilt down thru the crack of her ass. I let Geri catch her breath and then I lay beside her. We held each other as she slipped off to sleep. The next morning I woke up with Geri on her hands and knees and her mouth slipping up and down my hard dick. I looked down at her.

"Suck it! Suck my dick like my wife let you suck her pussy. I'm gonna fuck you just like I fucked her." I bucked my hips as I felt my balls begin to erupt. Geri's slurping was loud in the room. "I'm gonna teach you to take this dick up that sweet ass of yours. And I'm gonna find another couple to share your pussy with." Geri lifted her head and took her mouth off my dick. A thin line of cum dripped from her lips. Then she smiled. "I think I know just the couple. Do you like white meat Carl?" I didn't answer her, just pulled her on top and finished fucking her.

12