Good Girl

Story Info
Sometimes words mean so much.
841 words
4.2
3.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes

This is an entry for the 750 Word Project 2023. It is much shorter than I would normally write, but the rules are 750 words only: no more, no less. If nothing else, sometimes these short snippets provide the inspiration for something much longer. I do hope you enjoy the story and don't find the length too much of a disappointment. I would welcome both your comments and your vote.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I lay on his bed, my head on his bare chest, one leg resting across his lower torso. I was breathing fast. I was awash with conflicting emotion.

The pain would subside over time.

The pleasure... that would stay forever... that was why I kept coming back.

"Good girl," he whispered.

His voice was comforting. His tone was soft and deep. Every spoken word was as soothing as the cream he smoothed across my smarting skin. It may have been a simple expression, devoid of deep meaningful emotion but, in that moment, it was what I needed to hear.

I strained my neck and looked up towards him.

I smiled.

How had I ended up here? It wasn't planned. I never intended for it to happen.

I'll never forget that night... that first time. It was a casual drink, after work, the team out for an evening of fun. Fun? God, for sure there had been plenty of fun... then... now... and hopefully for ever more.

'Share a taxi?' he had said.

'How about a coffee?' he had added.

Should I have refused? Could I have refused? Did I want to refuse?

He was the boss, and I was the newbie... the green behind the ears graduate about to embark on a journey of learning. Little did I know it then, but I'd be learning as much about myself as I did about the job.

Don't misunderstand though. Never once did he insist, nor did he expect. It was my choice, and he was only too eager to please. Boy, did he please... and the more he pleased, the more I needed him to please.

His words were intoxicating, sinking deep into my conscious, but that was all they were... words. There was no order... no command... he simply suggested, softly yet powerfully, and I found myself obeying his every wish. Not just obeying but enjoying. I wasn't sure how he did it, but somehow, he knew every button to press.

The blindfold plunged me into darkness... depriving me of sight... putting me on edge, unsure of what was coming next.

The cuffs and ropes... each strong and secure... left me so vulnerable.

The paddle... with its broad solid wooden blade... left a lasting impression on my cute ass.

"Mmmm," I sighed as he continued to sooth those red welts.

The collar...

I reached up to my neck. It was still there, the tiny black leather collar with its silver ring at the front. I ran my fingers over the soft leather, remembering. I was nervous when he first gave it to me, but now it meant everything... our relationship symbolised in that one simple band.

It needed no explanation.

The meaning was clear.

I was his, and he was mine. He was still the boss, and I was still the newbie, with so much to learn. But now he was more than the boss... he was my teacher, and I was learning fast.

As I lay there, I could feel the rise and fall of his chest beneath my head... his soothing caress against my smarting skin... the strength of his arm around my shoulders, holding me safe. I closed my eyes and my mind drifted back.

A warmth spread through my naked body as I thought about what we had just done, or more so, what he had just done. My only part was to lay there, blindfolded, wrists and ankles cuffed, spreadeagled on the bed. With a pillow under my hips, there was nothing I could do but present myself to him.

What came first?

It all became a blur.

Was it the wand against my arousal, vibrations forced deep inside, pushing me close to the edge? Was it the despair as he cruelly left me there? Was it the beat of the paddle against my firm cheeks, pulling me back again, replacing the hope of pleasure with a tinge of pain.

Time after time, he repeated the same, pushing me higher, leaving me wanting.

Time after time... each a little nearer... the need a little stronger.

There was no gag to stifle me. It was like he wanted to hear it all...

The moans...

The panted breaths...

The pained groans as the paddle hit...

The gasp of surprise as he sank his huge cock up inside, rocking against me...

The shriek as I came... oh so hard.

I smiled again.

"Thank you, Master," I replied.

His kiss on my forehead said more than words ever could.