Good Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
Andrea has been looking for love in the wrong places.
2.8k words
4.5
116.4k
133

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sorian
Sorian
584 Followers

This was not how I wanted my last night with Tom to end. I was stuck going on vacation with my family as some sort of lame attempt to re-kindle our childhood magic or something. Why didn't my dad understand that I was 18 and too old for family vacations? So Tom and I planned that tonight would be the night. We were going to have sex for the first time and it was going to be amazing. Or at least it was supposed to. We were one of those everything but sex couples and I was ready for the next step. So here I was, on my knees giving his pretty cock and very good suck...too good I suppose because as I was about ready to let it out of my mouth so we could do more, Tommy started groaning and the next thing I know his hot salty cum is spurting into my mouth.

Now don't get me wrong, this is not a story about me not liking cum or sucking cock. On the contrary actually. This is about realizing my purpose. I mean, without getting too philosophical but I have come to realize that we all have these needs (more maybe just one need at the bottom of it all) when we are at our most base level, when all the shit is pulled away and all the distractions are gone, we have one thing that drives us all. The thing we want more than wanting, the thing that makes us realize what we are for and what we have to do. That night, as Tom came in my mouth, I realized with deep frustration, that this was not what I needed.

Like every good girlfriend I swallowed it all up then looked at at him. I kept the head of his cock in my mouth, hoping that we weren't done. He looked down at me. "Wow, Andrea. That was amazing." I smiled on the outside, but I groaned in frustration deep down. I guess that was it.

We hung out for a bit longer, but I had to leave. No sex with Tom. Hardly any foreplay even and my body was going crazy.

I drove home in a funk. More disappointed than I was expecting. I mean, I loved Tom. He was sweet, great looking, respectful, generous and fun. But now, as I drove home I realized that I wanted something else. Something more. I told myself it was the sex. We just needed to connect on that next level. Right?

I got home and tossed the keys in the dish. My dad and mom were sitting on the couch.

"Hey honey!" My mom said, not taking her eyes from the TV.

"Hey, I am heading to bed," I said in almost a murmur.

"Don't forget, our flight is at 7 am tomorrow. Be up at 4:30!" Dad called at me as I walked up the stairs.

Ugh. Not much good happens at 4:30 am. Not that anyone remembers at least.

I went up the stairs two at a time and was in my room before I realized what was happening: Cheesy music from small speakers, the sound of loud almost fake moaning and my older brother Peter sitting on the bed with the computer next to him and his cock in his right hand.

Now before I go on a little context:

Peter was 2 years older than me and back from college for the summer. I had seen him masturbate before. In truth that may have been how all of this started, I am not sure, but when we were younger I saw him have sex with his girlfriend. Peter and I were very close, so I told him and, well, that led to more curiosity on my part and eventually we watched one another masturbate. Some people that that was weird or whatever, not that I told anyone, but really I never felt weird about it. It was just a natural process and honestly he had a great cock. 8 inches if I had to guess, perfectly straight and just a little bit of a curve at the top. I remember holding his left hand as I fingered my pussy and he stroked his dick. It was the first time I ever saw cum. We talked about sex all the time and he would come in my room to masturbate with me all the time. It was hard when he was away at school, we shared everything and sometimes we talked to each other on the phone or on video chat and masturbated. He was my brother and my closest friend and this was just another way we connected.

So now here he was jerking off to porn in my room.

"Shit, Andrea I didn't know you would be home yet!" He blurted.

I closed the door and flopped down on the bed. "Can you turn that porn off?" I asked with a heavy sigh.

He closed the laptop. "Yeah, sorry." He sat up a bit. His hand still on his dick. I could tell he had just started as it was still growing. Honestly I loved looking at his cock. There is something about your brother's hard cock, every sister knows it when she first really looks at it.

I lay back and put my hands beside my head.

"I am guessing it didn't go so well," Peter said.

"Yeah, not so well," I rolled on my side and put my hand under my head, looking at Peter. "He just came in my mouth and was done."

Peter laughed. It was unexpected. "You must have been pretty good. Or maybe too much anticipation?"

I rolled my eyes. "Seriously, I mean, why can't guys like control it. You know me, it takes a bit for me to get there and he was like all done in 30 seconds. What the fuck?"

He laughed. "Well not all of us take only 30 seconds." He glanced down at his semi-hard cock in his right hand still.

"True, I guess I know how to pick them." I looked down at his cock. Peter knew how to fuck. That was something else. He sent me videos he had taken when he had sex with Karen (his girlfriend soon to be fiance'). I saw how he would fuck her, just pin her to the bed and pound his pretty cock into her. The last video I saw started with some sweet kissing and fucking missionary style, about 10 minutes into it, she was on her stomach exhausted and he just fucked her from behind. He had his hand in her hair and he fucked her like that for who knows how long. Eventually she was limp from cumming so much and he would get her in different positions and give it to her until he finally came. His "issue" with Karen is she didn't like to do it in the ass. I didn't blame her, I am not sure if I wanted that 8 inch cock powerfucking my asshole either. Well not that I knew anything about that.

"Well atleast we get to spend the next however many weeks with mom and dad in Hawaii," I frowned.

"Haha! Andrea atleast we get to go to Hawaii. Besides, mom and dad aren't that bad. They will leave us alone for the most part and maybe we can see about getting you laid."

"Peter! I am not going to cheat on Tom. Seriously, it is gonna happen...I think."

"For your sake, I hope so. But honestly I don't understand. You are hot."

"Stop!" I slapped his leg. Part of me wanted to half brush against his cock. I don't know why, maybe I was still horny or frustrated or curious.

"No really, listen to me. You are what like 115?"

"110!"

"Ok, ok, and you have a great body. Seriously, you have always had great boobs and I swear your legs and butt were made for yoga pants. Any high school guy with eyes and a dick should be doing anything for you."

"You are sweet," I blushed. Peter are always knew how to make me feel better. "Its not like I am a virgin. I guess I just want...what you and Karen have. Like, not just some quick sex, but like really fucking. Haha. I sound like a slut and I am not, but I want to go for hours. I want a guy to get so hard because of me, that he just needs to fuck me over and over again. I am open you know, you know I have played with my ass, I would be willing to let Tom try to get his cock in there..."

"Woah! Woah! Woah!" Peter almost yelled. His cock was hard and flopping as he sat up. Honestly, it was beautiful. He told me Karen spent finals week sucking him off. He had serious studying to do and she sat under the table or on her knees on the floor and sucked his dick. He told me after the second time he cums, it takes a long time for him to get there again. She would just suck on it like all day. He told me at one point it felt so good, he just pushed her against the wall and fucked her mouth. It was another one of those throws of passion, he told me he was a bit sick of her begging, so he held her against the wall and fucked her mouth as hard as he could just yelling, "Here is my goddamn cock!"

"What?" I asked.

"You would let Tom do you in the ass?" His eyes were wide now.

"I think so. I know guys like that and I think it is kinda hot to think about," I smiled sweetly.

He slapped at my butt with his left hand. His cock wobbled as he moved. Yeah, I was noticing.

I laughed and rolled on my tummy. I stuck my ass up at Peter. "Yeah, I would. I mean you said I have a nice ass..."

He smacked it. "You are a tease! Letting a guy rub his dick on your ass is not the same as anal sex."

I looked back at him very seriously then rolled over to my back. I sat up slowly and looked into his eyes. "Peter, I would not tease about that. If I tell a guy he can fuck my ass. Then i mean he can push the head of his dick in my ass, then push in the shaft, as far as it can go," I moved closer to my brother. "...and when I say "fuck" you know what I mean. Deep, slow thrusting all the way to fast pumping."

Peter took a deep breath. "So, do you mind if I jerk a bit here."

I bit my lower lip. "Not at all sweetie. I like it when you get really turned on. Go get some lotion too. May as well make it feel as good as you can."

He nodded, and left the room.

I sighed and took off my pants. I stood up and looked in the mirror. I mean, I am not a cocky bitch but I looked good. 5'5 110 pounds, long brown hair, great perky tits and now that I looked at it, yeah Peter is right, my ass looks amazing in this black thong. I was always proud of my tits. 18 and 36 D. What girl wouldn't be, but all this ass talk was making me feel pretty damn good.

Peter returned and I looked back at him. "Must be something in the water," he said tossing the lotion on the bed. "Mom and dad are going at. I can hear them." "Haha, well atleast they are getting some tonight," I smiled.

Peter was looking at me. I mean of course he was, I was standing in my thong and a t-shirt.

I turned around and slid onto the bed. "I assume you are ok if I rub a few out with you," I said as I lay next to him and rolled to my side so I can face him.

"Not at all," He looked at me and took down his pants again. His cock was still hard. "So, you were talking about anal sex."

I slid my hand down to my barely moist pussy. "Yes, maybe you can think about fucking Karen's pretty little ass. I mean, after she worships your cock with her lips, mouth and even her throat. I know how bad you want it, even while she is sucking on your balls, I bet you are looking at her ass and thinking what series of words or situations would it take for her to give that ass to you." I could see his cock getting very hard as he rubbed it. He looked at me intently and my pussy was getting very wet.

"Then after she sucked your dick. No, after she worshipped it, licking it all over, sucking the tip, shaft and your balls. After she, got it down into your throat, the way you love it, when she can't breath and her neck clenches your cock..."

He was breathing heavy and looking at me in a very intense way. He was jerking his lotioned dick slowly and watched me. I was very wet now, rubbing myself faster.

"Finally your cock is out of her throat," My eyes are locked with his. "She is breathing heavy, a little spit still on her lips, or is that your precum..." I lick my lips and look at his cock. Not a glance, but I look. He strokes it very slowly as i look and continue, my pussy gushing now, "'Peter,' she says to you, 'I want you to take that cock...'" I point at his dick, "'...and fuck my ass as hard as you..."

Suddenly Peter was up, he moved quickly to the end of the bed. I put a healthy amount of lotion on his hand and rubbed his cock. He was staring at my ass. With his left hand he pulled down my thong. I knew what he was going to do and I wanted it. More than I had ever wanted anything. I rolled to my stomach and his hands were on my ass cheeks. He was rubbing them, then he spread them and started to rub my asshole. My whole body was tingling, my nipples were hard, my pussy was on fire--was this happening?

"Andrea, I am going to..."

"Do it," I said in a whisper that was almost a plea.

I had dildoed my ass before. Several times actually. But I was not ready for this.

My brother's cock felt huge and impossible.

"Spread your ass for me," he said.

I did my best with my hands and I felt his very hard, very hot cock against me. Then pressure, then a stretch and it hurt. Then, it was in. I knew it was in because the pressure grew and grew inside me then I felt him against me. This story is about a lot of things, but one of them is the intensity and intimacy of anal sex with my brother. We were connected, linked, physically and emotionally.

Then he began to thrust very slowly. My body tingled and I was burning. This was exactly what I wanted. He pushed all the way in, then pulled back almost all the way out, then back in. Again and again. I knew I was going to cum and I covered my mouth with my hands.

"Mmm that's it, Andrea, cum with my cock in your ass."

His words were perfect and I came. Very deep in my body, not an eternal clit orgasm, something more. It was very intense and he began to thrust faster, harder, always trying to go deeper.

Soon he was fucking me fast. I spread my legs as best as I could and he held my hips and fucked. Hard. I came again. I knew every inch of his cock and this is exactly what it was supposed to do: fuck me. All my passion was there and I gave myself to him.

He was on top of me now, driving his dick up my ass and forcing my head on the bed. Harder and harder. I felt his balls slap against me with each hard thrust. All I could say was, "Buttfuck me. Buttfuck me. Buttfuck me!"

"I am going to cum in your ass," he grunted as he fucked.

"Yes, please! Cum!"

Suddenly he jerked and moaned and he was pumping cum in my ass. Not the little mouthful that Tom had given earlier. No, this seemed like buckets. He moaned and groaned as he gave me all the cum he could.

For a moment we just lay there, his dick in my ass and he on top of me. Brother and sister. Lovers.

Finally he whispered in my ear, "Well, what do we do now?"

Sorian
Sorian
584 Followers