Good Girl: Day Five

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the degradation, my pussy still yearned to cum, ready to let loose at any minute.

"I'm close," Daddy said. "I'm about to cum..."

"Don't ruin her for the next guy," Mommy said. "Pull out and cum all over her bottom and tail."

God they already knew I would say yes to being fucked.

"I'm almost there, just a few seconds more..."

I let out a soft squeal, a whine of desperation as he drove the final thrust into me. When he pulled out, I nearly sobbed with a frantic need, knowing that I would belong to everyone now. I wailed, barking wildly, yipping for attention even as I felt Daddy's warm seed spraying onto my ass cheeks.

"Shhh... shh... " Tiffany said, stroking my hair. "I know baby, I know. You need to cum, don't you?"

"Arf, arf, arf..."

"It's okay, it's okay," Tiffany said. "We're going to clean you up, then let someone else have their turn with you. And then you can cum as many times as you want. Will that make it all better?"

"Arf..." I murmured.

"Are you sure? Is this what you really want?"

Here was the moment, the chance to pull back and preserve the smallest smidgen of dignity. I didn't have to take it. I could stop the charade, end all the cruelty and go back to life as normal as I might make it.

All I had to do was open my mouth and speak.

I paused for a brief second, unable to croak out the sound. My mouth opened in a silent o, embarrassed to say my desires even in such a small way.

"Go ahead Kaykay, speak. Tell us what you really want," Mommy commanded.

"Arf..."

"What was that?" Daddy said. "I don't think everyone could hear. Bark if you don't care anymore who fucks you, so long as that greedy little hole gets to cum."

I swallowed hard, then let loose.

"ARF!"

And the dam burst.

"Arf, arf, arf, arf, arf..."

It almost sounded like I was crying with desperation.

"Good girl!" Mommy cooed.

"Just in time," Mr. Johnson said. "The delivery just came in..."

I had collapsed, unable to keep myself upright anymore, my nose nestled in the cum collecting and crusting up on the edges of the carpet. I splayed myself out, sex drunk, watching two men move in and unpack the crate.

Only one of the well-built men was actually unpacking the cage, the other openly stared at the cum-covered puppy lying nearly at his feet.

"Okay, uh... here you go Mr. Johnson," the less attentive one said, holding up a screen.

"Thank you," Mr. Johnson said. "You know, you boys are welcome to stay and participate."

"We already have a full house as it is," Scott insisted.

Mr. Johnson spread his hands wide in an apologetic gesture. The two men left, giving me a clear view of his purchase before Daddy began positioning me in the device.

It must have been custom-made because the bars were pretty close to exactly my dimensions. The cage had a hole cut into the front so that as the hinges went up, my neck could be inserted onto the padded circle. This left my head outside of the kennel. On the other side was a slightly wider hole where Daddy and Mommy positioned my ass before closing down the cage and fastening the lock.

I could barely move, the dark iron bars holding me into place at every angle in this awkward position. The bars pressed down on my back and ass. No matter how I wiggled or moved, there would be no way to stop anyone from fucking any of my holes.

My stomach pressed against my thighs, everything contorted inside my kennel. I never had a fear of enclosed spaces before, but being encased inside a steel sex contraption immediately sent me into a frantic, panicked fit. I yipped, shaking at the bars, until Tiffany came over, her hands petting my hair.

"There, there," Mommy said. "Just breathe, and everything will be okay."

How easily I was soothed now. I barely remembered having so many worries: the mortgage, the sale, the marriage. There was only one thing now, submitting myself to being fucked however they wanted. The idea of speaking up, of asserting myself before it began never even occurred to my fragile mind.

I would agree to anything, almost gleefully treasuring this break from reality.

Even being gang fucked in a cage by every co-worker in the building.

Except one...

Because when Ryan went forward, his cock already out and dangling in front of my face, Tiffany simply tapped him on the shoulder.

"Ryan, I'm afraid you're only welcome to watch," Tiffany said curtly.

"But..." Ryan started, before thinking better of it and sulking away.

"As for everyone else, condoms are over here in this bowl," Mommy said. "Please feel free to cum on our pet as well!"

She leaned it, kissing me on the lips.

"Such a good girl, you're going to be so pretty after this," Mommy cooed.

Then she was gone.

It started behind me with the ominous sound of a wrapper being torn. The waiting was almost unbearable, the seconds seemed to stop ticking as I just sort of shuffled my knees, wondering when it would start. Then without any sort of warning, the cock slammed all the way into me, the unseen co-worker deciding to simply plunge into me.

They would all be like that, using me without any consideration or compassion.

Thankfully I was warmed up enough that my reaction was more shock than pain. He drove into me, the thwacking sound slapping into my ears. I inhaled heavy breaths. I didn't know what to feel, my arms and legs were paralyzed, slowly falling asleep in their suspended position. Everything seemed to hurt for a while, the bars the only things keeping me upright.

Then another man added his cock into my mouth.

My face was a mess of cum, tears, and make-up. My nose swelled up with mucus from the pressure of this much long dick driving down my esophagus. I should have screamed. My entire body had been broken and batter, making this the most miserable sexual experience of my life. I was close, almost ready to call the whole thing off with a sputtering statement of "please, I can't..."

I had the words formed in my head when my pussy took over.

The rest of my body was asleep. The blood simply stopped flowing, preventing any sort of connection with my brain. Of course, I'm not sure how it actually worked. I wasn't sure of anything other than my most basic carnal need. Absent any other thought, unable to exist doing anything else, I sucked and fucked from either end, slamming my ass back against the cage those few inches I could to cause that dick to reach my cunt in the right way.

I came.

So hard that the dick in my mouth pulled out for fear of being bitten by a puppy slut.

"ARF! ARF! ARF!"

"Oh she's cumming Daddy, she must like this," Mommy said.

"I knew she would," Scott said.

But the orgasm didn't seem to subside, not in a real way. If anything the peak just continued to climb, rising and rising until shooting up into another wave of pleasure. I couldn't control myself and didn't want to, losing myself to the purest expression of lust.

I vibrated between the two cocks at either end, clueless to the growing crowd of co-workers around me. The sound of them smacking against me and inside me poured into my ears, adding to the excitement, but none of it ever seemed enough. Even as my puppy pussy ramped down, I still wanted more, eager for the next orgasm.

They switched, a new dick in my pussy, another down my mouth. It became impossible to really know how many times this actually happened. Time became measured in little things, tiny moments that captivated me completely, getting me through one debasement to the next.

My mind would be fixated on the instant, on trying to take the dick in my mouth another few seconds before gagging, before needing a breath. My pussy, sore and still needy, slowed to an ache before beginning the cycle of cumming over and over again. What other choice did any piece of me have, caged up like a puppy, prostrated between a room full of men who took turns swapping me around the room?

How could I stop?

They would take turns cumming, calling out their intentions, or simply claiming a space of my body as their own. As one man fucked me, another would spill his load over my face, thoughtlessly spraying my eyes, my forehead, my hair, unable to control themselves once their climax had come. Eventually I had to close my eyes, stinging and red, sensing loads or another dick in my mouth whenever either sensation touched me.

Behind me, my tail slapped back and forth between the bars, the plug driven deeper inside of me with every smack of our hips. My pussy became a sloppy, wet and gushing gape where any man could easily insert himself. I barely felt them by the end, except in those occasional moments of pain where my body remembered to protest at my misuse.

On my ass, several men left their used condoms, at least one dripping cum onto my ass. But it was impossible to tell where the filthy wetness originated. Another man had pulled out, slapped his condom on my ass and unloaded on my tender cheeks, which seemed to signal to the rest of them that it was time to finish in a massive bukkake style over my face.

Spray after spray, rope after salty rope hit my lips, my tongue, some of it sliding down my throat. I could feel it collected in streams all over my body, caking and coating me with the product of their abuse. And worse, the more I got, the more I wanted. By the time they were ready to finish one after the other into my face, I had my mouth open, barking greedily for more until the next man rammed himself into my mouth right before finishing himself off.

We only had seven agents, including Ryan. Only I couldn't be sure if six was the number of men inside of me, or if others had been invited or just came more than once. I had been shared so thoroughly every inch of me seemed oozing with drying cum. My cunt throbbed, now empty and protesting how well it had been worn out.

Then behind me, I heard a familiar voice.

"Alright, my turn," Mr. Johnson said. "What we agreed on?"

"Sure, it's all yours," Daddy said.

"RUFF!"

I screamed my disapproval as the owner's hands pulled at my tail, unaware of what he was really readying to do to me. All I knew was the painful sensation of the wider edge of the plug opening my rosebud. I wavered, falling down best I could in the cage, whimpering through soft muted barks of displeasure.

My ass hurt.

But I missed my tail.

I didn't have time to complain about that, not as Mr. Johnson's warm head started to split me in two. He positioned himself in the crevice between my cheeks, then guided the head in slowly, his bare dick pushing into me painfully, despite the days spent preparing me.

I slammed against the cage violently, not because of the overwhelming pain, but at the thought of my boss shooting cum into my ass.

Something inside broke again. No matter what happened, even if I stopped it now, that old bastard would have still put his dick inside of my ass.

And I would know I let him.

There was nothing to do but accept it. To act as though it was my desire to have a seventy year old man put his oversized dick into my nearly virgin ass.

Scott and I tried anal sex a few years back, but I'd stopped in pain before he had been able to finish.

Something told me there wasn't that option tonight.

"God you were worth it bitch-slut," Mr. Johnson exhaled, his voice rising. "I've been watching that ass for three years, wondering how much it would cost to fuck your tight little butt. You came cheaper than I imagined."

"Ruff... ruff..."

I was nearly sobbing.

"Good girl, it's okay, it's okay," Mr. Johnson said. "I've already been inside your pussy, why does this matter?"

He was right, I just hadn't known it. I had blocked myself completely to the pleasure, shutting my eyes while I opened every hole to what was happening. After this week, I would see the video Tiffany had recorded, showing me swallowing my elderly boss, then taking him in my pussy.

Part of the deal had been proving to Scott that he had a clean bill of health, but I didn't know that at this time. All I could think about was the final indignity of being bred with the older man's cum in my ass.

He smacked against me, harder and harder. And to my immediate disgrace, I could feel the swelling growing inside of my pussy until it became a smoldering, sopping wet heat of desire. It was almost as though the head of his cock was smacking against my pussy through the thin bit of body between each used opening. My pussy glistened, rising again with the attention, as though my holes were too abused now for me to distinguish between them.

He slammed into me, hands holding the bars, his hips pistoning faster, my voice trailing out desperate barks of pleasure cut with pain. Mr. Johnson found a steady rhythm, hitting me over and over again against the bars of the cage he created to keep me. Just I thought I couldn't take it a second longer, my ass squeezed as if trying to expel him even as my pussy started to quiver with anticipation...

In desperation, I came.

"ARF! ARF! ARF! ARF!"

I begged and whelped like the puppy I'd become, even as the pounding became relentless and all joy drained from the experience. The last few moments drew on for an eternity, until it became a shock when he slowed, driving his dick into me for a last few strokes as his warm seed bred my virgin ass.

For the first time, I had cum in my bottom.

And it wasn't my husband's. It belonged to my old, lecherous boss.

Only I didn't care.

His cum leaked out of my ass, down my thighs, mixing with the other loads already spent on me. My body was covered in cum, my face a mess, and every part of me ached. I tried to move and found my legs unresponsive. Exhausted and unable to even wiggle, used, abused and treated like the most desperate whore, I could only consider one thing...

My desperate puppy cunt had finally been satisfied by all the attention.

12