Good Girl Goes Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing Carly wasn't objecting to the anal play and seemed to enjoy it, Ricky asked "How would you like to try DP?"

Carly stopped sucking Walt's cock to ask, "What's that?"

"You know, double penetration; a dick in your pussy and another one in your ass."

"I don't know."

"Come, try it and if you don't like it, we'll stop."

Carly figured she'd gone this far so she replied, "I guess we could try it"

"Someone go get the lube. Quick."

Carly felt the cool gel being applied to her asshole and then Ricky inserted one finger into her backside. He used more lube then inserted two fingers.

After finger fucking her ass for a minute or so, Ricky said, "She's ready."

Walt laid down on the bed to allow Carly to straddle him and rode him for a few moments. She then laid down on his body and stuck her ass up in the air to allow Ricky access to her ass. She was nervous about taking a dick up her virgin ass but there was no turning back now.

Carly felt Ricky's cock pressing against her asshole then slowly penetrating her. She looked to the side and saw Al and Jake witnessing her losing her anal virginity. Several of her dates have asked her to try anal but she always refused their advances but she was more open to new experiences that night.

Ricky had about an inch of his dick into her then thrust forward to push another couple of inches into Carly's ass when she cried out in pain, "Oh shit, that hurts. Stop. Stop."

Ricky withdrew an inch or so and told her, "Okay, I'll go slower. Just relax."

When the pain subsided, Carly gave him the okay to proceed and Ricky pushed further into her ass. It was an uncomfortable feeling having Ricky's cock in her ass but it wasn't painful anymore so she let him continue. When Carly felt Ricky's hips against her ass cheeks, she knew he had his entire dick in her. He started to slowly pump himself into her while Walt did the same to her pussy. Having a dick in her pussy and one in her ass limited Carly's movements but she moved her hips as much as she could while Rick and Walt found their rhythm. The more she got double fucked, the more Carly began to relax and enjoy the feeling of two dicks in her. Her soft moans let the guys know she was enjoying their thrusts and they began to move faster.

Walt noticed the look of pleasure on her face and even asked Carly, "You like getting DPed, don't you?"

"It's not bad."

Rick and Walt fucked her faster and she moaned louder causing Walt to tell her, "Tell us how much you like getting DPed baby," as he fucked her harder.

"Ummmmm, yes I like it."

"What do you like? Carly? Do you like a dick in your pussy and ass? Huh, tell us."

"I love having a dick in my pussy and in my ass. Oh fuck, it feels so good."

"That's it, baby, I knew you were a fucking whore," Walt said.

Walt motioned Al and Jake over to the bed and they fed Carly their cocks. She began to alternately suck their dicks. She even stuffed both of the heads of their cocks into her mouth for a short time giving Walt a close-up view of the action. When Carly wasn't sucking Al or Jake, they were treating her like a slut, slapping their cocks against her cheeks or simply rubbing them over her face.

"Damn Carly, look at you, taking on four cocks. Tell us what a cock loving whore you are."

Carly was so horny and loved the dirty talk coming from Walt and responded by saying, "Oh, fuck, I'm such a cock loving whore. I can't get enough. Fuck my pussy. Fuck my ass."

"Tell us what a cocksucker you are too, Carly," Walt instructed.

"I'm a fucking cocksucker. I love to suck dick," Carly replied in between blowing Al and Jake.

No one had made Carly talk like this before and she was enjoying it. It heightened the fact that she was acting like a total slut but that was the point of this whole spring break vacation. All this dirty talk was getting to Ricky too and he shot his load deep in Carly's tight ass. Walt was quick to claim his stake to be the next to sodomize Carly and Al laid back so she could straddle him. Carly wasn't done fucking the guys and they weren't done giving her all the dick she could handle. Walt mounted her after greasing up his dick and began to fuck her ass fast and hard. He was spanking Carly and tugging on her hair calling her a slut and a whore. The rough treatment and name-calling pushed Carly over the edge and she came while taking Walt's dick up her ass, while Al fucked her and she continued to blow Jake.

Carly was having a sexual experience that some women only dream of having, of completely letting go and allowing herself to fully enjoy her sexuality. While some might think the guys were taking advantage of her, she was also using the availability of their cocks to satisfy her needs. The best part was she would never, ever see them again. None of them would ever forget this experience but Carly would be gone after the next day, never to meet their acquaintance again.

Seeing how Walt's comments turned Carly on, the others began to do the same and it only drove Carly to become hornier. They kept calling her a whore, a slut, a cum slut, and a cocksucker.

Jake held her head and began to face fuck her, "Suck my dick you fucking cocksucking slut."

After Walt came in Carly's ass, Al claimed his turn but he didn't last long and Jake wasn't into sloppy seconds or thirds so he let Carly suck his dick until he came on her face and in her mouth again. Once her ass was filled with three loads of cum, Carly declared she was done with anal. Al and Jake said they were done for the night but Walk and Ricky stayed in the room with Carly.

Walt and Ricky both fucked Carly again before everyone said they were done. Carly had dried cum on her face, tits, and in her hair and it was leaking from her ass and pussy. It was 4 AM and she just wanted to get back to her rental. She went to the bathroom to try and clean up a little and sent Hannah a text that she was on her way home. Ricky was gentleman enough to walk her back to her place. It was only a few blocks walk but it seemed like miles to Carly. Her ass, pussy, and jaw were sore and she must have looked horrible too.

When they got to Carly's place, Ricky said, "I'll text you this afternoon."

Carly mumbled, "Alright," and went inside the rental unit to find Hannah waiting for her.

"What the fuck happened to you girl?"

When Carly briefly explained that she fucked and sucked four guys twice and a couple of them three times including doing anal while being DPed, Hannah told her, "Damn Carly, you out whored me tonight. I only got fucked by two guys. What the fuck girl. You look like shit. Let's get you cleaned up and into bed."

Carly began to cry, feeling guilty for being such a slut for Ricky and his friends. She was also exhausted and the alcohol was wearing off leaving her with a terrible headache. Hannah reassured Carly that what she did was okay. They were there to party and let loose. Hannah helped her into the shower and put Carly to bed afterward.

Spring Break Day Five

Carly slept past noon the next day and didn't feel as bad as she had feared. Hannah had a strong cup of coffee and a bagel waiting for her. As they ate, they gave each other the details of what happened the night before. Hannah could hardly believe her best friend got gang-banged and double penetrated a few times. Hannah's experience with two guys wasn't as eventful even though she got DPed once. Carly said she surprised herself by how much she liked getting fucked by four guys. If she hadn't entered the wet t-shirt contest she didn't think she would have let all four of them fuck her, she was just so horny afterward she lost control. Carly didn't think all the circumstances would line up that she would ever be in a position to do it again.

They decided to take it easy for the rest of that day and have a quieter night. It would be difficult to top an all-out gang bang anyway and there is no way Carly could do that two nights straight.

The girls decided to take their time getting ready to do more shopping and recover from the night before. This was the last day of their vacation so they did plan to go out again that night. When they got outside they ran into the two nerdy guys next door. They introduced themselves as Alex and Kevin. Kevin was tall and lanky while Alex was shorter and a little overweight. The four of them chatted for a bit before the girls excused themselves to go on their way.

Carly suggested to Hannah, "We should go out with them tonight. They've been drooling over us all week. They seem like nice guys."

"Come on, Carly. We can do better than those guys."

"Yeah, but we could give them a night to remember. I've followed your lead all week and I think I've done more than either one of us expected. Trust me on this one."

"You have a point, Carly. I never expected you to agree to get gang banged. I'll think about going out with the nerds. Who knows, maybe they already have dates for tonight."

While they were out and about that afternoon, Ricky sent Carly a few text messages asking how she was doing and wondering if they could get together again that night. Carly firmly responded saying that he and his friends would have to find some other party girl. Ricky apologized and said he wanted to see her by himself but Carly didn't believe him and said she was busy.

When the girls got back to their place late that afternoon, Alex and Kevin were chilling on their balcony drinking a beer when Carly asked, "What are you guys doing tonight?'

"We figured we go out to dinner somewhere away from the crowd, then hit the bars again before we leave tomorrow," Kevin replied.

Alex figured he'd take a shot in the dark and asked, "Would you ladies like to join us?"

Carly looked at Hannah who shrugged her shoulders and replied, "Yeah, sure. Why not??

Both guys were in disbelief. They had been dreaming about Hannah and Carly all week and were shocked they got a positive response especially after seeing them in the wet t-shirt contest.

"How about we pick you up around seven?"

"Sounds good. We'll see you then."

After a relaxing afternoon, the girls got ready for their date with the nerds. Hannah dressed in a short yellow halter dress that showed off plenty of cleavage and Carly dressed in a little black summer dress with spaghetti straps and a deep V-neck. They were, by far, the sexiest women Alex and Kevin ever dated. When the guys first saw the ladies, their eyes widened and their jaws almost hung open.

Kevin stated, "Wow, you ladies look great."

"Yes, absolutely stunning," Alex added.

Hannah and Carly thanked them for the compliment and left with the guys. Kevin paired off with Carly and Hannah was escorted by Alex. They went to a quaint Italian restaurant and ordered a bottle of wine to have with dinner. This was different from the past week for Carly and Hannah because they were on an actual date, not simply hooking up with some guys they met in a bar. They had a genuine conversation over dinner and dessert. Kevin and Alex turned out to be quite charming in their own way.

Kevin and Alex showed a sincere interest in Carly and Hannah's goals after graduation, their hobbies, and what they did for fun. Carly knew they saw her and Hannah compete in the wet t-shirt contest and told them that wasn't what she was normally like. She had too much to drink and did it simply because she was trying to have some fun on spring break before life got serious again when they got back. Even though Kevin was a little nerdy, being a computer science major, Carly appreciated his sincerity in getting to know her as a person.

After dinner, Kevin and Alex said they could go to a bar for a drink or two but Carly said, "I don't know. I'm kind of tired of the crowded, noisy bar scene."

Kevin and Alex thought she was trying to end the date early which has happened to them before but Carly surprised them when she suggested, "Maybe we could go back to your place for a drink."

Hannah even agreed knowing that is what Carly wanted to do and she figured it would add to the spring break experience to have sex with a guy she normally wouldn't date. Both guys jumped at the chance to bring the two beautiful cheerleaders back to their place. Carly and Hannah knew they would have to take the lead on any sexual activity back at Kevin and Alex's rental, so they initiated a makeout session with their dates during the second drink.

After several minutes of kissing and some light fondling, Carly suggested to Kevin, "Let's take this into your bedroom."

As Kevin was leading Carly into his room, Alex was going into his room with Hannah who gave Carly a wink before closing the door behind her. Carly and Kevin began to kiss again with his hands fondling her breasts and slipping them up the back of her dress to grab her ass. Carly was rubbing his dick through his pants before helping Kevin undress. His body was anything but muscular but he had an above-average-sized dick which pleasantly surprised Carly.

It looked like Kevin didn't know what to do next so Carly told him, "I could use some help taking off my dress."

Carly raised her arms as Kevin slowly lifted her dress above her head like he was opening a Christmas present. Carly wasn't wearing a bra and was standing in Kevin's bedroom in only her thong panties. He stood there for a moment drinking in her beauty and gorgeous body. He was about to have sex with the most beautiful woman he ever had before. Kevin's hands were shaking slightly as he removed Carly's thong, his face inches from her bare pussy. He had seen her in the wet t-shirt contest the night before and it was now a fantasy come true having her naked in his bedroom.

Kevin and Carly began to kiss again as he began to finger fuck her. Carly's pussy was sopping wet at the thought of having sex with her anxious lover. She sat him down on the edge of his bed and crawled between his legs and began to lick his balls and tease his shaft with her tongue. Kevin moaned loudly when Carly's mouth engulfed his dick and her head began to bob while her tongue swirled around the head. After a short time, Kevin blasted a load of cum into Carly's mouth and she swallowed it all. She was surprised at the quickness of his orgasm and he was quite embarrassed but Carly assured him the night was still young.

Carly climbed up on the bed and began to instruct Kevin on how she liked to be made love to with a heavy emphasis on foreplay. They kissed while he played with her tits and pinched her nipples before moving down to suck on them. Carly had Kevin lick and suck on her tits for a good fifteen minutes before telling him to kiss his way down her body, then down between her legs to kiss her thighs but not her pussy. Kevin was a willing student and followed her instructions. She then had him kiss his way down her legs and when he got to her feet, Kevin paid particular attention to her toes, making Carly wonder if he had a foot fetish. He then repeated this process with her other leg, sucking on her toes before working his way up to between her legs.

It was then that Carly gave Kevin specific instructions on how to tongue fuck her pussy, then to replace his tongue with his finger while he concentrated on her clit. Kevin was quite proud of himself when Carly orgasmed. It also gave him some confidence. Carly noticed that his dick was beginning to grow and had him lay down. She then began to tickle his balls with her toes as Kevin's cock began to grow. Carly then took his cock between her toes and began to rub his erection with her toes and the soles of her feet. Kevin was squirming in pleasure when Carly stopped her foot job and laid back and spread her legs.

"It's time to fuck me, Kevin."

Kevin smiled and climbed between Carly's legs. She took hold of his dick, rubbing up and down along her wet slit then telling him to fuck her. Kevin slid his dick into Carly and began to move in and out of her. He took his time and began to kiss Carly as he slowly fucked her. Kevin leaned down to suck and play with her tits. Kevin was reveling in this opportunity to fuck his dream girl. He was determined to make love to her, not simply fuck her. Kevin sat up so he could gaze at Carly's naked body and watch his dick slide in and out of her cunt. Carly then moved her foot towards his face and Kevin took the hint and began to suck on her toes as he fucked her which only enhanced his excitement. He never found a woman who embraced his fetish like Carly.

Carly wanted to get on top and Kevin wasn't going to object, so she laid him back, straddled his cock, and rode him. She leaned forward to alternately feed Kevin her breasts as he fondled and groped her ass. They then switched positions again so he could fuck her from behind. Kevin played with her ass for a few moments before Carly reached back and guided his dick into her pussy. After several minutes, Kevin couldn't hold back his orgasm any longer and shot a load of cum into Carly's pussy.

Kevin and Carly fucked one more time that night before they called it a night. Kevin never wanted Carly to leave, but they both had to get up early to go back to their respective campuses the next morning. Hannah had already gone back to their rental after fucking Alex twice.

Carly and Hannah got up early the next morning to have breakfast and pack before heading back to school for the last round of classes, finals, and graduation. On the drive back, Hannah and Carly had time to talk about the last five days. Hannah asked Carly what her favorite experience was and her least favorite.

Carly said, "I think my favorite was being with four guys at once. I've had this deep, dark fantasy to be ravaged like that but never thought I'd ever have the courage to do it. I'll probably never do it again either. I enjoyed the threesome we had too. I think my favorite guy was Kevin. He was more like the kind of guy I'd like to date. Yeah, he was nerdy but he was a nice guy."

"I know what you mean, Carly. I think I liked Alex the best. He wasn't arrogant like some of the others. That threesome we had was great too. He will never forget that night and will be bragging to his friends forever."

When Carly and Hannah returned to school, it was time to rest up and detox from their wild week and get back to the campus routine. They finished up their classes and Carly gave a commencement speech at graduation and won an award for her high grades and community service. Little did anyone know that for five days, Carly acted like a total slut. She had accepted a job as an assistant at a manufacturing facility and she'd be going to grad school to get her MBA in the fall. Meanwhile, Hannah took a job at an economic development agency.

Hannah and Carly remained roommates after their graduation. They will always have that last spring break in the senior year where they had a variety of sexual experiences that they would never forget and never tell anyone else about.