Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Oh God, yes, Mr. Braun, I want your dick! Please! Please, Joe, please!" Without even thinking, the words were spewing forth, flooding out of her mouth like saliva. Trisha didn't have to will herself to talk for Mr. Braun's benefit – the begging and pleading was gushing out by itself. Bewildered by horniness, Trisha's brain was suddenly overcome with a realization. I…I really do want his cock, she thought, terrified. These words are just coming out because…they're true. I want his cock. I want his cock.

Again, words spewed out of her mouth, unintended, uncontrolled. She repeated her thoughts out loud. "I want your cock! I want your cock!"

She didn't even have time to feel ashamed. Grunting, Mr. Braun wrapped his arms around the cheerleader's ass, and guided his cock into Trisha's pussy. He pressed hard and fast, plunging into her, stretching her open and ramming deep into her cunt.

Trisha cried out, her hips and legs twitching against the impact. The pain of her pussy being stretched was overwhelming. But then, it faded almost immediately, and it was replaced by an incredible pleasure, something completely new to Trisha: a ravenous, intense, hunger for more, an achingly powerful desire to be filled and stuffed. In an instant, all her hesitations disappeared, and she eagerly cried out for him, pushing her shame and confusion completely aside. She spread her legs wider in the air, offering her hips to him, awaiting his next thrust. I need it…oh God, I need his cock…

"Fuck me!" she cried, relishing the feeling of his dick sliding against her twat. "Fuck me, Joe!"

He gladly obeyed, slamming his hips forward and into her, plunging his entire length into her pussy. Trisha let out another cry of pain, but quickly followed it up with a long moan of pleasure. Mr. Braun grasped her ass firmly with both hands, pushing her towards him, making her meet his hips with her own. She could feel his balls press against her mound as he hammered into her, his entire shaft sliding in and out of her tight, soaking cunt.

"Oh, fuck, Trisha…fuck…"

He was bucking into her, his hips jamming into her hard, his balls slapping as his dick plunged into her twat. He was an animal, grinding into her, his hands tight on her ass, pulling her into him, taking her with every thrust. He's tearing me apart, she thought to herself. He's destroying me…ohhh, he's so deep.

"Oh, God, yes! Yes, Joe!" She willingly rocked up against him, meeting his thrusts, eagerly engulfing his shaft inside her. She shuddered in pleasure as she felt it ram up against the back of her pussy. He met her enthusiasm with his own, pistoning into her, his hips wild and thrusting, grunting hard as he worked her twat.

The desk rocked on its legs with their efforts, and Trisha's body slipped and flailed on top of it, her hair violently flopping, her tits bouncing back and forth. She held onto the desk for dear life, and arched her body, throwing her head back and screaming into the air.

"YES! YES! OH GOD YES!"

Mr. Braun was dripping with sweat now as he hammered into her, his cock a blur as it pummeled her mound. Trisha's legs pumped in the air as her hips bucked, her chest heaving, her eyes tightly shut. The desk pitched back and forth, clanging loudly as one half of it slammed onto the floor and the other half was lifted up. Trisha rocked with it, her ass sliding back and forth as the desk tipped, clutching desperately to the edge so she wouldn't fall. His dick was so deep, still thrusting into her, piercing into her, filling and stuffing and cramming her till she thought she would burst.

"Yeah! Yeah, fuck your teacher, Trisha, fuck him!"

Trisha's eyes flew open, and Mr. Braun's words rushed through her, but this time it was not shame that she felt, but a new, carnal excitement. There was something dangerous and so incredibly dirty about this, bucking and fucking like animals, in the middle of a classroom…

"OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD!!!" Trisha panted with effort, pumping herself against Mr. Braun's throbbing dick. Any embarrassment or humiliation she had felt before was completely gone, and thoughts of how wrong the situation was only turned her on more. She was a high school cheerleader, fucking a teacher for a good grade, rocking back and forth for him on a desk, stripping for him, blowing him. It was so dirty, so terribly naughty. Dirty, nasty…the words rang out in her head. Naughty, filthy, so dirty…and even…slutty…

"OHHHH!!!!" Her body was flooded with pleasure, and those words pushed her over the edge. Trisha's entire body convulsed in a single wave, and a massive burst of ecstasy slithered through her, causing her to spasm along with it like a shockwave. Her legs trembled and her pussy clenched and quivered on Mr. Braun's cock. Trisha clamped her eyes shut and shuddered within her orgasm, feeling the hot waves of pleasure drench her body, racing through her, filling every inch of her flesh and making her rise. She rode it to the peak, climbing it, losing herself in it, her screams hoarse and ragged, ringing out through the classroom, and her little body jolted and shook.

"OHHH G-GODDD!!! OHHH M-MY GODDDD!!!" A single image flashed across Trisha's dazed mind – herself, clad only in her frilly white skirt, flopping up and down on a flimsy desk, letting a teacher pound into her. She trembled and shuddered as she came down from her climax, and slowly, as she returned back to the world, she opened her eyes and saw Mr. Braun grunting and groaning, driving into her, pounding her twitching pussy with all his strength. His hands were painfully firm on her ass, keeping her steady as he plunged into her. He was deep, so deep, and his entire weight bucked into her, thrown behind his hips, and she felt his ballsack press deep into her pussy lips and his entire shaft slam into her tight canal. His groans were louder now, much louder. It was as if he was trying to piece into her with his entire body, and suddenly, she realized what was about to happen.

"Wait!" she cried out, desperately. "Mr. Braun, we're not using any-"

"Aghh!" His groan quickly drowned out her protests. She could feel his cock throb and twitch inside of her, and immediately her pussy grew warm as his hot load spurted out of him, filling her naked, unprotected canal, spewing into her womb. He ground his hips into hers, his legs pressed against the desk, groaning as he unloaded his seed into the cheerleader's twat. Trisha could feel every single spurt as her pussy clenched down on him, and her cunt tingled as she felt some of his spunk leak out of her twat, dribbling down her crotch and onto the desk. He kept himself buried inside of her, panting, his arms firmly around the tiny cheerleader. Finally, with a loud groan, he lifted himself off of her. His dick slid out of her swollen twat with a loud plop, and his cum dribbled out with it, soaking her mound. Without thinking, Trisha reached a hand down to collect it, sloppily slathering it across her pussy, licking her fingers clean. She tasted her own juices again, salty and strong, this time mixed with the familiar taste of Mr. Braun. The mixture tingled on her tongue before she swallowed it.

It wasn't until Mr. Braun let out a hoarse, wheezing laugh that she realized what she was doing. She quickly stopped, her face blushing with shame. What was she doing? Slurping up the cum that was dribbling out of her own twat, licking it up, swallowing it? She had lost herself in her pleasure somehow. Something deep inside of her, completely unknown to her, had managed to burst through and take over her body, causing her to feel only lust when it should have been shame. Whatever that thing was, it frightened her, badly. What is wrong with me…?

"Mmm..just can't get enough of that cum, can you, Trisha?"

The cheerleader looked up at him. "So…Mr. Braun…am I going to pass this class?"

The teacher smirked down at her. "Well…we'll see. But I think you're well on your way, Trisha. You just have to keep working hard."

A look of shock and panic swept across the cheerleader's face. "But…Mr. Braun, you said…"

"Well, I changed my mind, didn't I, Trisha?"

No…oh no… Still perched on the desk, the cheerleader trembled slightly.

"Now, now, Trisha, don't you worry. You'll get you good grade, you will. But we might have to make your extra credit a weekly assignment."

The school bell rang, making Trisha jump. Mr. Braun hastily walked over to his desk, picking his discarded pants up off the floor. "Get dressed, Trisha. I have to go home, now."

Overwhelmed with terror, still unable to digest what was happening, the cheerleaded obeyed, gathering up her scattered clothes. She tugged her panties up her soaked and trembling legs. Desperately trying to accept what he had just said, she decided to skip the bra, stuffing it into her backpack, throwing on her pink blouse and smoothing it out. Her breasts bulged against the material, and her uncovered nipples were easily visible, but the cheerleader had much more important things on her mind. Even though it just happened, the past hour felt blurred and fuzzy in her mind. She had been so terrified when he first forced himself on her – she had even gone through that humiliating striptease jut to distract him. And then, suddenly, for no logical reason, she had let him fuck her anyway – offered herself to him, cumming on his cock and letting him do the same inside of her. What had changed? What is going on?? And even worse…he wanted to do this every week? Regularly? Oh God… Trisha felt like a robot, going through the motions, gathering her books and her bag.

"I'll see you tomorrow Trisha. You should be ready to stay late."

The cheerleader shuddered as she left the classroom. She was alone in the hallway; everyone else had gone home. I'm a good girl…she thought, desperately, trying to reassure herself. I'm a good girl…how could I have done something like this? This can't be real…this can't be happening to me. She struggled to keep her composure as she walked down the hall, her legs and her ass aching. Her pussy was flooded with her own juices and with Mr. Braun's cum, soaking through her panties, starting to dribble down her legs as she walked. If anyone had been around to see her, they could have seen something faintly glistening, poking out from the bottom of her swishing skirt, running down her leg –a thin trail of her teacher's seed.

12