Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh! YES! GOD!!" Trisha had never felt so violated, so ravished in her life. Her tits harshly groped and yanked, her lips feeling stretched and tired from sucking so many cocks, her pussy swollen and tender with the effort of taking half a dozen men. The feeling filled her with an excited hunger, and the only relief was to scream her pleasure out to the room, spreading her own legs wide and begging Dan to fuck her even harder. His cock was thick and throbbing, filling her little cunt so perfectly, firm and hot inside her tender canal. She could feel his lust for her radiating through his body, propelling his hips into hers with inhuman strength, burying his meat so deep inside of her that the force shook through the rest of the bed, tossing her back and forth, stuffing her aching body completely with his manhood.

Just then, the cheerleader opened her eyes, and glanced around. The rest of Dan's friends were all staring at her, their pants still around their ankles, their eyes wide and their mouths hanging open. Trisha drank in their glances, her lust rising and growing as she stared at each of their faces in turn. Their expressions were a mix of lust and amazement; admiring her lithe, ravaged body as Dan plunged into it, shocked at her sheer nastiness, at the unquenchable lust of this eighteen-year-old slut. They can't believe how dirty I am… Trisha thought, grinning to herself. She found it hard to believe herself, imagining the sight in front of them: a petite cheerleader, her pleated miniskirt still flopping around her waist, her blouse hanging open as Dan fondled her tits. Her flexible legs were split and thrown so far back over her dainty frame that her toes nearly tapped the bedspread above her head every time one of Dan's thrusts sent her body rearing back. Her pussy was swollen and tender, soaking wet after being fiercely pounded by every one of their cocks. Her innocent, pouty face was coated in a drying sheet of their cum, her hair splattered and sticky with white streaks, her plump, soft lips open as scream after scream wrenched through her.

"YESS! YESS!" No matter how many times she yelled, Trisha couldn't release the wild, unstoppable lust building up inside of her, racing through her, filling her little body as she arched her back and cried out for more. I'm nothing but a whore! The cheerleader told herself, over and over, relishing the thought as it went through her mind. A nasty slut, a dirty whore…

"Fuck yeah, you whore!" Dan's voice was harsh and breathless, but it rang out above the cheerleader's screams. "You like my cock, you whore?"

"Yes, Dan, yes!" She shouted back, her pussy swollen and hot, her little body thrilling with each one of his cock's spears inside of her.

"You like spreading your own legs for me, slut?"

"Yes!" she shouted again, out of her mind with lust, drinking in every one of Dan's taunts.

"And you like all that cum on your face, don't you, Trisha? You like all these men taking their turn with you, watching you get fucked like a dirty little slut!"

'YES!" She screamed back, at the top of her lungs, and her back arched up off the bed in response, loving everything Dan said, thinking about the six pairs of eyes watching her body getting yanked back and forth on the bed, remembering each of their cocks plowing into her tiny cunt.

"OHHH! YESSSS!!!" Trisha was thrashing fiercly now, lost completely to her lust, bucking up against Dan's body, her legs flopping in the air, her chest heaving from her desperate screams. She looked completely wild, overwhelmed by her carnal desires, by the thought of all those cocks pumping into her, of her dirty sluttiness, sending her into a flailing frenzy across the bed as Dan continued to pound her twat. "YESSS!! YESS!!"

"Beg for my cum, Trisha!" Dan shouted back. "Beg for me to shoot my load in your pussy!"

"PLEASE, DAN!" Trisha wailed, without even a moment's thought. "Please cum in me!!"

"What do you want, Trisha?" His cock was throbbing, and she could feel every pulse tight in her soft twat. Her body was rising in excitement, eagerly awaiting his spunk, her heart thumping and her lust coursing through her. Hurry! Hurry!

"I want you to cum inside of me!" Her voice was hoarse from so much screaming, but she screamed anyway, and she began to use his words. "Cum inside your little slut! Shoot your load in your dirty whore!"

"Tell me, Trisha! Beg me!"

She could feel his body tensing, his hands tightening around her perky tits, his hips driving his cock into her twat like a steady jackhammer.

"Cum in me, Dan!" Scream after scream, Trisha begged him, until at last, it was only one word. "Cum! Cum! Cum!"

"URRRRGH!!!!" Dan's hips drove hard and fast into Trisha, and she felt her bottom half lifted off the bed with his force, rolling her flexible body as if she were trying a backwards somersault, her back raised halfway off the bedspread, her legs tipping over and the tips of her tennis shoes planting in the blanket behind her head. The full length of Dan's cock was buried inside of her, bulging and throbbing in her pussy, and the cheerleader could feel every pulse and spurt as the lifeguard's cum gushed forth.

"Cum! Cum!" She kept screaming, even as he was already unloading his spunk inside of her, even as she could feel the hot warmth spreading through her entire body. Her own lust was kicked into another gear, driving through her like a spike. Her carnal pleasure hit her like a wave, rushing over her as she relished Dan's cum flooding her pussy, and it overwhelmed her in an instant. The cheerleader was upside-down and bent and twisted on the bed like a tangled ragdoll, but even so the rest of the room could see her begin to squirm and writhe.

"O-OHHHH!!! YESSSS!!!" The cheerleader's dainty frame trembled with the impact of her second orgasm, her pussy convulsing even as Dan's dick continued to spasm, firing endless streams of jism into her ravished cunt. His semen was as hot as her own quivering body. Each spurt would jolt through his cock and into her tender pussy, sending the rest of her into a wild spasm of her own, so that the two of them would jerk and shudder together, like a single body, a single wave.

"YES!! YES!! YESSSS!!!!"

Trisha drank in the pleasure that flooded her body, letting it wash over her. The cheerleader's mind was blank except for a single image; her petite, dainty frame thrown on the bed, her spread legs sprawled over her, stretched so far that her toes were planted in the blanket by her head, her face coated with cum, her pussy swollen and red. And Dan, animalistic and fierce, bent over her, driving her down into the bed with inhuman strength, filling her little cunt with so much lust that she thought she would burst.

"Ahhh…fuck…Trisha…" Dan's grunts were low and harsh, between his jolts and spasms.

"Yesss!!! Ohhhh…"

At last, Dan untangled himself from Trisha, letting the panting cheerleader swing her exhausted legs back down. He stepped back from the bed, admiring the sight along with the rest of his friends. Trisha's cheerleading miniskirt was bunched up around her slim waist, her perky tits open to the room, bright red in some spots were Dan had grabbed them too hard. Half a dozen batches of cum were drying on her face, a sticky, white blanket that had dribbled down into her hair and across her neck. Trisha's swollen, violated pussy was bright red, and now a bit of Dan's copious load was leaking out of it.

Dimly, the cheerleader could hear muttering in the room, the sound of high-fives and laughter. She thought about what Dan had told all his friends about her before; that he had met this gorgeous, cute little girl, this eighteen-year-old cheerleader who was so slutty and horny that she would fuck him whenever he asked her; that she would probably fuck all of them with a little persuasion. She thought about him braggining to them that she would do whatever he wanted her to do – even getting gangbanged in a hotel room. Now, he was probably saying 'I told you so,' taunting the ones who had refused to believe that a girl that nasty even existed, basking in the glory of making a sweet little cheerleader beg for his cum in front of all his friends.

She lay on the bed for a few more minutes, listening to them laugh and joke. Finally, the petite cheerleader stood up. On trembling, weak legs, Trisha slowly made her way towards the motel room's bathroom. Dan's friends were pulling on their jeans, preparing to leave, grinning down at her as she stood, but she didn't pay attention to them. Instead, she slipped into the bathroom, catching her reflection in the mirror. Her face was coated in endless streams of cum from half a dozen men, drizzled across her cheeks and her forehead, her nose and her lips, streaming down her neck onto her slender shoulders. Her long brown hair was completely unruly, and strands of it were plastered across her face, sticky with more ropes of white cum. Her unzipped blouse hung off her dainty frame, revealing her slim waist and her perky chest. Dan had roughly tugged her bra down, so now the cups were bulging her tits into an ample shelf, round and curvy in contrast to her slim body. Her wrinkled miniskirt was stuck to her butt, and the bottom of her asscheeks peeked out the bottom. They didn't even bother to take off my uniform. They just took me…they grabbed me and threw me on the bed and had their way with me.

In the other room, she heard the door open; Dan's friends were leaving. But Trisha stayed, still staring at the mirror. The petite cheerleader staring back at her was a violated girl; a dirty slut, who had ditched cheerleading practice to get fucked. Who had been brought unknowingly to a hotel room full of strangers, only to end up happily submitting herself to a seven-man gangbang. She suddenly caught sight of a glistening spot poking out from her miniskirt; trickling down her slender thigh. It was Dan's cum, overflowing out of her pussy.

The events of the afternoon played out in her head; remembering her guilt at seeing Britney only a few hours earlier, remembering how she didn't even want to meet Dan at first. And now here she was, flushed and thoroughly ravished, sweaty and sticky with cum. This is what he does to me…somehow he just turns me into some horny, crazy girl…he just brings the slut out of me and I can't control it.

"Well, Trisha? Did you enjoy your workout?"

Dan walked into the bathroom. The lifeguard was fully clothed again. He was tall and muscular, towering over Trisha in the mirror, looking like a giant in comparison to the petite girl. He was running a hand through his short, curly hair, grinning down at the cum-coated cheerleader.

"Clean yourself up Trisha. It's time to go," he said, without waiting for a response.

He tossed her a handtowel. Trisha caught it, still staring in the mirror. She took one more thoughtful glance at her face – sweaty, flushed, dripping and covered in cum – before finally closing her eyes and running the towel over herself.