Good Girls Go to Heaven Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob's hands held her hips in place as he slammed deep inside her, the warm crush of Sophie's breasts and press of her forearm against Christie's back an erotic addition to the almost painful pressure of his cock filling and stretching her with every rapid thrust.

The moment hung perfect and balanced. Sophie was working herself toward an orgasm that was building with alarming speed. Jacob had slowed to prolong the bliss of fucking Christie, the swollen head of his cock only offering shallow strokes as he gently caressed her clit, and Christie reveling completely in being enveloped by warm kisses and caresses and feeling as if she could burst from sensations that bordered on being too passionate and overwhelming.

"You're so gorgeous Christie." Sophie breathed as the blonde moaned against Jacob's shoulder, her hips working rapidly as she hung on the edge for a split second.

"Come for me." Jacob whispered as Christie tensed, her cry of release sending Sophie into a throbbing climax all her own. Jacob kept up slow shallow strokes, feeling the contractions of Christie's pussy squeeze his cock almost to bursting.

When she floated back to herself with a trembling sigh, he began to pound her tender flesh, Christie lost in the double embrace, as Jacob's own shuddering breaths and soft groans foreshadowed his release.

"Stay inside me." Christie panted, arching her back to meet each slam of his hips. "Stay, Jacob."

"Oh fuck..." Sophie gasped as another orgasm surged throughout her body like an electrical charge.

Christie's cries filled the air as Jacob caught her by the shoulders, pinning her down as his hot cock slid in and out of her with frantic speed before he winced, closing his eyes as the thick length began to throb and twitch inside Christie, the hot spill of his release filling her to overflowing.

**

Sophie kissed Christie's cheek as the three stood by the door.

"I'll see you around, sweetie." Sophie whispered, brushing Christie's hair out of her eyes while taking in every inch of the girl's nude body. "If you two ever want company, just let me know."

"Okay." Christie agreed, taking Jacob's hand. "You'll have to come over for dinner one of these nights."

"I'd love to. I'll just bring the antacids." Sophie kissed Christie's lips, than Jacob's, and with a soft smile of her own, she turned and headed for the stairs.

Standing together under the shower a few minutes later, they kissed and touched each other with a gentleness born out of momentarily quenched passions.

"You know," Christie began, using some of Jacob's shampoo to work her hair into a thick lather. "If this keeps up, we may find ourselves in a game of one-upmanship with Amber, and she's got years of experience on me."

"Well there's only so much we can do in a day, my love. Amber probably wouldn't believe you if you told her what we did anyway. Who can say with you quiet, good little girls. I'll keep your secret if you want."

Reveling in the present, the past not even at the periphery of her thoughts, Christie smiled as she rested her head against his shoulder. She'd missed the warmth and radiance of the sun, and felt like she'd emerged from months of dark seclusion like Persephone returning to the promise of spring.

"What secret? I want to shout it from the rooftops. Thank you, Jacob."

"For what?" He asked, brushing a bead of water from his long lashes.

"For being you and teaching me who I am." He kissed her soapy brow, the subtle nudge of his hardening cock against her hip making her smile as well.

"Any time, Christie. The feeling is mutual." They clung together under the shower, rinsing each other clean. And clean was just how Christie felt when they stepped from the shower to towel off. Clean and free, but captured in Jacob's warm embrace, which felt better than Heaven ever could.