Good Girls Go to Heaven Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without a word, Jacob lowered his eyes to his cock, which was already beginning to harden at the very notion. Watching himself through lowered lashes, he began to caress it at a slow speed, his brow and nipple piercings catching the lights below and glimmering brightly against his skin.

Christie longed to look away. She'd already let him blindfold her and tie her to his bed. Even the memory of the silk slipping around her ankles and wrists set her heart hammering, and she had to force herself to think of the situation at hand to calm down.

"Come here, Christie. It never feels as good when I do it alone." She knew this translated to come give me a hand job, Christie, but if that meant she could avoid his other propositions, then so be it.

Without a word, she stalked across the balcony in a very feline manner, her form all but swallowed up by his robe. A naughty smile brightened her face as she pinned Jacob into a corner made by the wall and the beginning of the railing. She reached for his cigarette and hurled it down into the parking lot below, then wrapped her arms around his neck as she kissed him.

Jacob's kiss was Smokey and sweet from the wine and cigarettes, and Christie could taste a ghost of her own flavor too as he reached down to part the robe below the belt, his fingers curling upward to stroke her clit as his tongue mingled with hers. She tried to break the kiss but he only moved his fingers more quickly, her quickening breaths puffing against his cheek as she exhaled through her nose.

Crickets sang and the odd car raced by, but other than those sounds, the world was quiet and the stillness of the night perfect. Faintly from his room, the hypnotic rhythm of a VNV Nation track could be heard, but Christie was lost in the succulent exploration of his mouth as her hands glided down his chest to wrap around his cock.

Desperate to avoid being seen, Christie let Jacob guide her hands, her tongue swirling with his as they worked his turgid length. One of his hands left hers, and in an instant, the tip of his index finger was rubbing lightly over her clit, working in tight circles through the slick profusion of her arousal.

Christie gasped, breaking the kiss as she threw her head back, her grip on his cock slackening as she began to moan, one hand reaching unsteadily for the railing as she parted her thighs and shifted her feet apart to bear more of her weight. One of the robe's edges slid askew, revealing her right breast and the small pink pebble of a nipple. Jacob bent forward, hungrily devouring it as his finger swept over her clit in a more feverish pace.

"I want everyone to know how much I lust for you, sweetness." Jacob whispered, kissing up the valley between her breasts and pausing to nip her jaw. "I want you to look in the mirror and think of how I fingered you on my balcony every time you look at this..."

With those words, his lips traveled back toward her throat, and he began to give her a fierce love bite as her hips began to thrust against his fingers.

"Oh God..." Christie moaned, her limbs tensing and back arching against Jacob as she felt the first hot tingles of orgasm building in her vagina, then rebounding from her toes to the top of her head, stealing her breath as they exploded in her veins. Jacob bit her neck as she came, his cock now dripping with need.

"Turn around." He breathed; his tone husky with urgency as he roughly shoved the robe down over her slight shoulders, then tugged it off her hips.

"No... Not here..." Christie tried to protest, but her knees were weak and his arms were strong.

Polished wood slicked with humidity filled her fists as Christie was whirled around, her hands reaching for the rail of the balcony as the world swam below her, the arc sodium lot lights appearing gauzy through the veil of her hair as Jacob's hands went to her thighs, pulling them apart with a soft grunt. The hot slippery pressure of his cock-head against her dewy slit sent a trembling sigh from Christie's lungs.

"Just be still..." Jacob whispered as his hands caught her by the hips, his own hips arching and driving his cock all the way inside her in one brute shove. A groan of surprise and anticipation kissed his ears, and without any hesitation, he began to pound her tender pussy from behind, his grip on her hips tight as she tried to keep quiet, little squeaks of ecstasy caught in her throat.

"You're beautiful, Christie," Jacob professed, his hands sliding along her narrow waist to the expanse of her ribs before capturing her jiggling breasts in his palms. "Such a beautiful little angel..."

Christie lowered her head, hanging on for dear life as Jacob's fucking picked up speed, the hot fullness of his cock stretching her tight muscles and hitting her in a place that sent shivers racing down her spine. Off in the distance to her left, she spotted the strengthening glow of headlights as a car crested the hill just a few blocks down.

As much as she knew Jacob would like being seen, Christie felt a new level of anxiety at this possibility, and knew she would have to truly put her skills to work if she wanted to save a little face.

Holding fast to the rail, she began to push back into his thrusts, her soft moans transforming into throaty exclamations of pain and pleasure; Jacob's own breathing growing heavier as he went a little deeper inside her with each thrust. Finally, there was no further he could go, and Christie was panting in delicious pain as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Fuck... I'm going to come, angel. Oh Christ..." His words escaped through gritted teeth, and as the headlights swept the street from now only a couple blocks away, Jacob tensed, pressed to the very depths of Christie's sore sex as his cock pumped her full of his release. As she closed her eyes in rapture and relief, Jacob captured her in his arms and pulled her toward the door, the soft purr of an approaching engine growing louder behind them.

**

"How you two doing tonight?" The waitress at the all night diner greeted as Jacob and Christie walked in, their hair damp from another shower and the softly falling rain that was ushering in another gray dawn.

"We're great, ma'am. And you?" Jacob offered his most charming smile as the woman took in the details of his appearance and that of the blonde on his arm. She was pretty but looked a bit sleepy and the waitress didn't need to ask what they'd been doing for her to end up that way. It also looked as if she'd just come from some sort of fancy party, or perhaps more likely gotten spirited away from said party by the slender, pierced, Goth-looking kid who had an arm around her small waist. The waitress fought to keep a knowing smile from spreading over her face.

"I'm working when I'd rather be sleeping, but aside from that life's good." The friendly brunette smiled, leading them to a booth tucked back in a private corner of the small restaurant. "Will you two be having breakfast?"

"Yes please," Christie offered a weary smile as she slid onto the comfy brown cushioned bench. Much to her surprise and blushing happiness, Jacob slid in beside her, stretching one lean arm along the back of the bench to encircle her shoulders. "Could I get a glass of orange juice and just fruit and yogurt if you've got it?"

"Absolutely, sweetie." The waitress nodded, her warm brown eyes next moving to Jacob, who thought for a moment.

"I'll have a cup of black coffee and a slice of lemon meringue pie."

"That's my kind of breakfast!" The waitress grinned, folding her arms over her generous bosom. "Be right back with your orders, guys."

Christie closed her eyes and leaned her head against Jacob's shoulder, the soothing light rock music issuing from concealed speakers lulling her already drowsy thoughts. Jacob bent down to tenderly kiss her brow as his hand slid up her thigh beneath the table. When his touch grew more intimate than she'd prefer, Christie abruptly closed her thighs. Jacob looked down at Christie, whose eyes were now open wide, and winked.

"No!" She whispered urgently as his index finger breeched the elastic barrier of her panties against her thigh to rub up and down her silken skin for a second, and then gently work back and forth over her already sensitive nub. "Jacob! Stop!"

"Stop what? I'm just enjoying the company of a beautiful lady and watching the rain. Heavens but it's awfully wet out there. Don't you agree, Christie?" His lips brushed her cheek and she hurriedly grabbed a dessert menu to hide her face as her cheeks began to burn.

The waitress approached with their drinks, touched at their close and cuddly nature. It had been twenty-three years since she and her hubby had shared moments like these, and she saw no reason why she should intrude on theirs unless necessary.

"Thank you, ma'am." Jacob said as his cup of coffee and Christie's juice were put on the table by the waitress, who gave him a knowing smile... Though the look wasn't as knowing as Christie had feared.

"My pleasure, hon." She replied, bustling back toward the kitchen.

Christie was beside herself. There was no doubt in her mind that her panties were soaked, and though she tried to ignore the warmth and fire under her skin, she wasn't able to stop the oncoming orgasm that felt as if it would hit like a freight train.

"That strawberry shortcake looks delicious." Jacob commented, his tone silken as Christie began to shake. "I bet you'd taste wonderful with a little cream and juicy berries in the right places..." He kissed her cheek and Christie gasped, nearly toppling her orange juice as her elbow slid outward in an unconscious spasm of joy.

"I'm going to remember this, Jacob." Christie sighed when she'd recovered enough to speak. "I can't say when, but I promise you'll get what's coming to you... I can't believe you did that!"

"Did what?" He inquired, his brows lifted in innocent confusion as he lifted his finger to his lips to savor a forbidden taste.

"I hope you're hungry." The waitress declared brightly as she emerged from the kitchen with a huge slice of pie for Jacob and a dish of yogurt sprinkled with blueberries and raspberries for Christie.

"Famished." Jacob professed as he picked up his fork. "Thank you."

12