Good Idea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't."

I slap her ass cheek with my other hand and push harder with my thumb. She screams and bucks again shoving my thumb all the way in. I can feel her cumming and this time I let myself cum too. Once I've emptied my load deep in her I carefully lower her down to the bed so that my cock doesn't slide out. I leave it deep in her as I hold her down with my body.

"You belong to me now," I whisper and suck another hickey on the back of her neck. I really mean it. I've never been possessive of a woman before but I am keeping this one.

After a few minutes my cock has shrunk most of the way out of her and I can feel her moving her fingers, I'm sure they're probably numb. I let my cock slip free and lift up.

"Do not move," I growl in her ear hoping it sounds threatening because I don't feel very threatening.

I grab the leather cuffs out of my bag and take off the metal ones. I don't like the red lines on her wrists. I should have switched them earlier. I slowly lift her arms and rub her shoulders so the blood flows back into her hands, then roll her over and raise her arms above her head and secure them to the headboard. She's so hot tied to the bed, stretched out on those daisy sheets. Her breasts are standing, her nipples hard, I wonder if she knows I'm looking at them.

I lick one and then the other and she gasps in surprise. "Did you think we were done?" I chuckle, "We're not." I suck one nipple, rolling my tongue over it as I squeeze her breast. Her lips part on a sigh. "Your body is beautiful, perfect and I'm far from finished with it." Reaching into my goody bag I get the restraints for her ankles and secure them to the footboard. Now she's stretched out on the bed and it's the hottest thing I've ever seen. I have a vibrator, I only got it because she said it was so hard for her to cum I thought I might need it. I also have a ball gag, I would rather hear her say 'don't' but since she said she wanted it I might as well use it at least for a little while.

She turns her head to avoid it but resistance is futile and soon her pretty mouth has a black ball secured between her teeth. I know she wants it rough but I have to touch her, I'll be rough for her but just for a minute, I need to be soft for me. I trail my fingers down her body slowly. I knew she had great tits, I've seen them in a sports bra, but that just doesn't quite compare to seeing them bare. Knowing the are firm and ripe and soft and supple and everything a breast should be. I take my time touching them, holding them, testing the weight. Even the soft touches bring her nipples to rock hard points. When I suck them she huffs around the ball and drool sprays from the corners of her mouth.

When I've satisfied my curiosity with her breasts I move down. Where her ankles are bound keeps her legs apart and her pussy open for me. I hover just above her mound, I know she can feel my hot breath and I'm curious what she'll do, it only takes a moment and I have my answer. She lifts her hips off the bed and presses her pussy into my waiting mouth. I give her exactly what she's craving because I'm craving it too. I suck and lick every nick of her until her legs are pulling against the cuffs. Her sweet juice is mingled with my cum now but I don't care, I've never been too squeamish when it comes to creampie.

The closer she gets to cumming the more she moves and I am pretty sure I know what she needs so I hold her legs down so she can't move them at all while I suck her clit. Her scream is muffled by the gag this time. I have to admit I kind of miss it. The house is insulated well enough that no one will ever hear her and I find the scream gratifying, especially when I'm balls deep in her.

What I need now requires a position change so I put her on her knees on the floor with her hands behind her back and take off the gag. As soon as I put my hand in her hair she opens her mouth and my cock throbs in anticipation. I guide my cock into her mouth and keep my hand fisted in her hair just enough to pull but I'm not guiding her. She's sucking my cock hard and deep despite my size. I've never had anyone take me so deep unless I was fucking their face. I like a good face fucking as much as the next guy but you get deep or you get good suction you don't usually get both and right now I'm getting both and it might be the best blowjob I've ever gotten. I once had an admin that sucked me off under my desk, she was was good but not this good. Of course, this whole scene has me massively turned on so that helps.

I'm close to cumming and normally in this situation, I might be a gentleman and ask if she wants me to cum in her mouth but I'm not asking this time. This time she pulls back just enough that I can feel her tongue lapping against my cock head as she swallows my cum. She continues sucking until my cock softens. I help her to her feet and put her back on the bed, I'm thinking I should tie her down again, I certainly like the way it looks.

"David, will you take the blindfold off so I can look at you?" My name on her lips is a jolt and at the same time not. I hid my face to keep her from seeing it before we got started but I didn't bother to disguise my voice. I hesitate just a moment before I unstrap the blindfold and take the hood off her. She blinks a few times while her eyes adjust to the bright room. Then she flashes me a sheepish smile.

"How did you know?"

"You told me."

She frowns at me clearly thinking this is not something she ever confessed to me. So I show her the chat program on my phone and she blushes, actually full on crimson blush.

"I'm so embarrassed," she groans.

"Don't be embarrassed it was hot."

"Yeah, it was... Amazing thank you." She turned away and held up her hands, "could you?" I reluctantly removed the cuffs because it seemed that play time was over. Somewhere in the space of a few minutes, I'd lost the upper hand. For her, the fantasy role play was over, but for me it wasn't. It never would be.

"I'm starving, you want to split a pizza? You can order it, I'm going to jump in the shower. I'll meet you upstairs. She walked into the bathroom and left me sitting naked on her bed, but that just wasn't going to work for me I was not going back in the friend zone now. I waited outside the door until she was in the shower. I clamped my hand over her mouth and pressed her against the wall. She gasped through her nose and automatically pushed back but it was pointless.

"I guess you think we're done here huh, think again. As long as you live in my house I'm going to fuck you whenever I get the urge. I lifted her leg with my free hand and held her knee while I drilled my cock up into her. She gasped around my hand but I didn't let up I fucked her hard until she came.

"Your body only comes for me, your orgasms belong to me, but don't worry I'll give them to you every night when you're tied to my bed telling me not to." I finally released my grip on her mouth and lowered my hand to her breast.

"You really want to have to go to all this trouble just to make me come?" Her voice was small and insecure and I knew the guys she'd been with were idiots.

"It's no trouble."

"You... You're going to tie me to your bed, every night?" Her voice hitched and I could feel her excitement.

"Every night," I confirmed and sucked hard on her neck.

"David... Don't... Don't cum inside me." Her voice was shaky but I knew that's exactly what I was going to do, now and every chance I got.

12