Good Karma

Story Info
Frank honors a promise to take good care of Mom and Sis.
4.1k words
4.49
126.7k
101
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,741 Followers

As he walked through the house in which he had lived for the past year, Frank Moore knew ... no, hebelieved there just had to be such a thing as Karma in the universe. He and the rest of his family had endured horrible tragedies in their lives. All of them had helped the others to get through it and yet, they had come out the other side and emerged here. Happiness was now served up on a silver platter and it looked as if it was clear sailing ahead.

"Sweetheart?" He called out. "Where are you?"

"Out back, getting some sun," She called out. His heart was already pounding. If the woman he loved was wearing a skimpy swimsuit or better yet --nothing at all -- his libido would be surging within minutes. Even after all this time, she made him weak-kneed with desire.

He walked out onto the deck of their pool and thought, "Oh, damn!" He had been right; Lisa was tanning without a suit at all, just lying on a beach towel. It was a warm, California day and her skin was already becoming sleek and bronzed. She turned over and smiled at him and he remembered why he had fallen in love with her all over again.

"You're home early," She smiled, an impish smile playing on the corners of her beautiful face.

"Can't a man come home early to see his beautiful wife?" Frank grinned. "What's for dinner?"

Lisa giggled as she walked close to him. She pressed her naked body to his, she stood only a few inches shorter than he when she was barefoot and in the high heels she sometimes wore, she was often taller by an inch or two. "Darling, from what I'm feeling here, food is the last thing on your mind. Let's go upstairs for a little while, I think we both need to take the edge off."

Frank followed his wife inside, he didn't bother to argue with her -- he never did because she had this annoying habit of never being wrong. She still had the walk that never failed to capture his eye, the long chestnut hair, the blue eyes -- as far as he was concerned, Lisa was the total package and always had been. In their bedroom, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him, hard. Nothing mattered past that moment, all he wanted to do was to get her into their bed and remind her why their marriage was so strong.

In bed, she was on her back. She didn't look her age, not a whit. She looked to be in her early 30's, only a few years older than Frank himself. Of course, with his wind-swept features and dark hair which was already graying at the temples, Frank looked older. No one would have guessed there was 16 years between them, not that anyone needed to know such details. Her legs wrapped around him as they kissed and they had soon set up a nice rhythm as his cock began to move in and out of her pussy. Of any woman he had ever fucked, it was Lisa who seemed to match his passions and style the closest. He loved the way her long, red, manicured nails would dig into his back and the gasps and moans that came from her lips as they fucked. Her could fuck her fast or slow and she would match his tempo -- it never failed. "Harder baby, make me yourbitch!" Lisa hissed and as he came close to his orgasm, Lisa flipped him on his back. She laughed heartily as her cunt slithered down on his rod and now it was Lisa setting the rhythm. He loved having her top-ride, it have him the chance to look at that lovely face and watch her hair go flying as she fucked.

"Damn, it never gets old, does it?" Lisa asked. Frank shook his head and he heard her cry out and knew she was cumming. He felt his own balls churning and wondered how long he could endure. As her cunt snapped tight around his cock, he got his answer.

They were lying in bed, snuggling together when Jeanna appeared at the door. "Damn, I can't leave you two alone for a minute," She sighed. "It just isn't fair. I come home needing a good fuck and there's no one around."

"Well, here we both are," Lisa said, opening her arms wide to welcome the sexy 21-year old. "We've got plenty of room, why don't you get out of your clothes and we'll all work up an appetite before dinner?"

Jeanna giggled and took Lisa's suggestion. Straddling the beautiful brunette's face, she smiled at the couple. "I've got the best mother and brother a girl could want."

Lisa smiled as her daughter's pussy descended on her face. Her son smiled and said "I'll second that opinion" as he began fucking her again. Her body responded with groans and sighs as her son and daughter shared her body. She would have found it hard to disagree with them.

Just a few short years ago, Lisa and Jeanna were leading much different lives. Lisa was married and living in an upscale neighborhood with her husband, Frank's father. Lee had been an investment banker, a good man who worked hard, provided for his family and was always trying to earn some extra money. Frank was in the military, serving in the Air Force, but came home every few weeks to be with his family. Jeanna adored her older brother and was finishing high school when it all went to hell.

In Lisa's mind, some of her husband's clients had always been unsavory. There was nothing Lee could do about it; he had superior officers at the bank to deal with. They said "handle things" and he handled them. There were clients Lee would rather not have dealt with; Anthony Giordano had been one of them. Everyone knew that Giordano was laundering money for the mob but no one could prove it. Lee had another suspicion -- that Giordano was skimming money. He felt that Giordano was playing a dangerous game and discussed it with Lisa. In the 20+ years of their marriage, he had always been able to talk with her and share anything. Even when they first me, she was so far ahead of her peers, when he found out she was only just 16, he was too much in love to back away from her. Lee went to her parents, plead his case and asked if he could marry their daughter. Impressed with his honesty and his tenacity, they had agreed.

"Giordano's playing Russian Roulette," Lee told his wife as they talked before bed. "You don't take money from the boys and get away with it. Oh well -- it isn't my problem, hey, where was Jeanna tonight?"

"Out with Frank," Lisa smiled. "He's been a great brother since she turned 18 last month; he's taking good care of her."

"He's a good guy," Lee said. "I'm very proud of our son."

"So am I," Lisa said, meaning it. They went upstairs to bed and she heard her kids come in around 1 AM, giggling. She heard other noises she didn't recognize, but brushed them aside as they went to sleep.

It was the last week she was to spend with her husband. 3 days later, as Lee was leaving work, he saw Anthony Giordano shot in cold blood. The gunman saw him at the last minute but Lee insisted he do his civic duty and went to the police. He gave an excellent description of the shooter and they were sure they knew who it was. Lisa was terrified for her husband's safety.

She had every right to be. A week later, after giving some testimony before a Grand Jury that provided enough information for an indictment, Lee himself was shot in cold blood. There were enough Good Samaritans around to keep him comfortable and breathing until the arrival of the paramedics and to get in touch with Lisa and the family.

Lisa arrived with Frank and Jeanna in tow. The police were taking his statement while the doctors spoke with Lisa. They were kind and sympathetic, but they told Lisa there was no chance her husband would survive this. There had been too many bullets and they had hit too many vital organs. Lisa was given a chance to say goodbye to her husband and then Lee asked to speak with his son one final time while Lisa went to give the news to her daughter.

"You look after those girls," Lee told son. "They're wonderful women and they're going to need you. You look after them -- look after them."

"I will, Dad," Frank said, his tears streaming down his face. He didn't believe it was unmanly to cry. "You know that I will."

"I know, son," Lee told him. "Iknow." He hung on long enough to see his wife and daughter one final time and he exited this life.

Lee's "dying declaration" was strong enough to get a conviction on all counts. Frank left the military and got a job in security. His training made him a supervisor within months and with his father's life insurance, they were able to live nicely. Everyone missed his father, but life went on much as it had before Lee's death -- inevery way.

There were some subtle changes over a number of months. After a suitable mourning period, some of Lisa's sedate, motherly looks began to vanish. Rather than becoming quiet, she seemed to turn sexier and become more outgoing. Frank saw her smile and laugh and she spent time with friends and seemed far more vivacious than she had been while married to Lee.

One night, she came home from an evening with friends. He had noticed her as she left earlier that night, wearing a rather short skirt, a nice blouse and high heels. Her hair was long and brushed and she'd done her makeup nicely. It wasn't a date, but she was dressing as if it was.

"Have a good time, Mom?" Frank asked as she sat down on the couch and kicked off her heels.

"Ohhh, yes!" Lisa giggled and Frank could tell that she was a bit tipsy. She did seem to be happy and in a wonderful mood, so he didn't object. "Where's your sister?"

"Upstairs, sleeping," Frank said. "It is after 1 AM, Mom," He told her.

"It is?" She giggled. "I didn't notice, silly me. Oh well, I'm a big girl now -- I don't have a set bed time!" She tittered.

"What's going on with you, Mom?" Frank asked, growing somewhat concerned. "Dad's barely been gone for 6 months and you've been dressing sexier, going out a lot, you don't seem sad."

Lisa turned to him and smiled, showing traces of sadness. "Of course I'm sad; I was with your father for over 25 years. He was a good man and he took good care of me -- ofus! It's just that - I've been a wife and mother for all those years -- taking care of others -- I really didn't get a chance to kick up my heels and be sexy and have fun. I can't be sad for the rest of my life, I need to move forward, understand?"

Frank nodded. He did understand and shewas sexy -- he had noticed that over the past months, she had been working out daily and wasn't always careful about getting fully dressed in the mornings. She swam as part of her regimen and Lisa had great legs -- all the women in his family had great legs. Frank realized that she had a point and watched her going up to bed, happy that she was being so sensible.

Jeanna spent the following afternoon with her brother, enjoying their time together. "I heard you talking with Mom last night, you know," She smiled.

"I thought you were exhausted and dropped right off," Frank told her.

"I was just drifting off when I heard Mom come in," Jeanna told him, her green eyes looking into his. "I thought that I'd tell you I thought you were really mature in how you handled it -- you didn't get jealous or anything."

"Why would I be jealous?" Frank asked, totally confused.

"Oh,no reason," Jeanna chuckled as she went to make a much-needed lunch for the pair of them. He shook his head and wondered what all of that had been about.

A few night's later, Lisa came home from another evening out. She'd been dancing with some of the girls she worked with. Most of those women were a fair bit older, but in the outfit Lisa was wearing, she easily held her own. Tight, black leather pants, a ruffled blouse and Jimmy Choo heels. She smiled when she saw Frank and plunked down on the couch, her legs stretched across his lap.

"What did you do tonight?" Lisa asked her son.

"Hung out with Jeanna, watched a movie, nothing much," Frank smiled at her. "How about you?"

"Went dancing with the girls, had a blast -- I'd forgotten how much I missed that. I got hit on by several guys who were about your age, I was so flattered. A few girls, too!" She giggled. "I felt so young and sexy."

"Youshould feel that way Mom, I've never seen you look so good," Frank told her. It was true, week after week, day by day; she had been emerging from her cocoon and captivating everyone around her.

"Thank you honey, that's so nice to hear," Lisa said, leaning in to kiss her son. It started out as a chaste mother-son kiss but it didn't stay that way. Frank didn't know what possessed him, but he pulled her close and leaned into the kiss. Lisa didn't resist, not even for a brief moment. Her lips met his hungrily and her tongue snaked around in his mouth. He pulled away and looked at her for a cue as to how he should proceed. "Mom, maybe I shouldn't have done that," He said to her.

"Yes," She said softly, grabbing his face between her hands. She kissed him again and again, her tongue tangled in his mouth. "Yes, you should have -- I think that one of the reasons I've been dressing this way is to show my handsome son that I'm still very much a woman." She stood up and pirouetted in front of him and then she walked away. "I think if we take the risk, we can have something wonderful. I'm willing Frank -- are you?" She flashed him a sultry smile. "I'll be in my bedroom if you make theright decision."

Frank stood there dumbfounded. Lisa had changed so drastically in the last number of months; she was nothing like the calm, quiet mother he had known all these years. This Lisa was playful, charming -- and sexy! Damn, he knew exactly what to do!

Frank had been with several women in his nearly 26 years and had a current lover, but he had never been as nervous as he was approaching his mother's bedroom. When he got there, he saw that Lisa had dimmed the lights and as he got closer, he saw a vision that made him gasp.

Stretched across her large, king-sized bed wearing a luxurious black negligee was his mother, the gorgeous Lisa. Her chestnut hair was wild and tousled and she was wearing stockings and black mules. He didn't know how she'd done it so fast, but she had done her make-up and was perching on one arm, smiling sultrily.

"I've been thinking about fucking my strong, handsome son for weeks now," Lisa purred. "If I couldn't seduce you in the next few days, I was going to jump your bones."

"You've been ...?"

"Mmm-hmm," Lisa said. "You're young, strong and virile -- and you take such good care of Jeanna and me. Now you're going to take care of me inanother way -- you're going to stop me from having sexless, lonely nights. Get out of those clothes and come here and screw Mommy!"

Frank had always been a dutiful son and he didn't intend to change that now. He threw his clothes on top of a chair and got in the bed beside his mother. She stroked his chest with perfectly-manicured nails and gasped. "Oh fucking God, your father was hung, but you're a fucking stallion!" She told him. "Mommy can't wait to have that fucking big prick inside of her, but I've got to suck it first -- it's the biggest cock I've ever seen. I hope I can do it."

"I know you can because ..." Frank almost blurted out a secret, but caught himself in time. His mother's mouth lowered to his cock and soon she was working up a good head of steam sucking him off. He didn't want to cum in her mouth but that's exactly what she wanted. She won that argument.

"Don't worry baby, we'll get you hard again. Meanwhile, you can lick Mommy'scunt -- your Dad wasn't much into that and I love it," Lisa sighed.

"Man Mom, it's weird hearing you say words like `fuck' and `cock' and `cunt'," Frank commented.

"Does it bother you?" Lisa asked as she straddled his prone body.

"No, it's -- kinda sexy, it's just weird," Frank chuckled.

"Good to hear, lover," Lisa laughed. "So go ahead and get Mommy off." She slid the negligee away from her body, leaving only the stockings and mules. "Do it, youmotherfucker!"

Frank obeyed and soon had his mother cumming all over his seeking tongue. She was so fucking wet and ground her pussy all over his face, she was yelping and squealing and when she climaxed, she fell away from him and was panting.

"Oh fuck, I could get used to that," Lisa groaned. She got on all fours and turned her head. "Time to fuck me like a bitch, Frank -- I'm going to be your bitch and you can fuck this pussy whenever you want --whenever!" The look in her blue eyes told him she meant it and he knew she had never lied to him.

Frank grabbed his mother's hips and began fucking her with a wonderful, smooth precision. It was really getting to Lisa, he could tell and it didn't take long before the sensual, older brunette was cumming her ass off.

"Oh God darling, my lovely son," Lisa panted, tears in her eyes. "How long before we can do that again?"

"About 30 minutes," Frank boasted, then he realized she might have meant whatday. Oh well, no harm, no foul.

"Will you two try and keep it down, I'm trying to sleep," Jeanna stood at the doorway in just bra and panties. Frank turned several shades of red and Lisa yelped and drew the sheets to her, but Jeanna seemed unfazed by all of it.

"Jeanna baby, I'm so, so sorry that you saw all of this and ..."

"Don't sweat it, Mom," Jeanna told Lisa. "He's good, isn't he?"

At that moment, Frank felt like crawling under the blankets and hiding for a year or two. His sister had blown their secret! Lisa didn't say anything for a few minutes and then, she laughed. "Yes, he is. How long have you two ...?"

"Not quite two years," Jeanna smiled. "Mr. Big Dick here was my first -- also mylast. What girl would need another man if she's got a cock that big?"

"Good point," Lisa laughed. "Oh Frank, stop making such a fuss -- I'm fine with it," She sighed. "If you can screw your mother, I can't very well tell you not to screw your sister. In fact ..." Lisa's eyes looked over Jeanna's body appreciatively "... would you like to join us? It's been quite some time since I've been with a pretty, young girl."

Frank's mind was now officially blown and he saw Jeanna's wasn't far behind. "You -- you've been with girls Mom? How -- you were married to Daddy when you were real young and you ..."

"It was during my marriage to your father," Lisa explained. "When we'd watch adult films, the girl-girl scenes always got to me. I commented one time I'd like to try it and he said he had no problem with that. A few weeks later, I seduced one of our neighbor's teenaged daughters and I've had my little flings over the years," Lisa grinned.

Jeanna had already removed her skimpy lingerie and crawled into bed with her mother and brother. Without saying so much as a word, she straddled her mother's face and let Lisa show her how much pleasure another woman could impart. Frank's cock was like a steel bar when they finished and Lisa insisted that he fuck Jeanna.

"If we're going to share him, I want to see how he fucks you, you nasty little slut," Lisa grinned.

"Oh Mommy, you have no idea how sexy it is hearing you talk like that," Jeanna said as she mounted her brother.

"Get on my face Mom, then my two whores can play together," Frank suggested. Lisa gave him a big nod and grin and that's what she did. The three of them fucked for the remainder of the night and every night after for two solid weeks.

"What are we going to do?" Lisa asked one morning. "I don't want to stop fucking him -- or you ..." She said to Lisa "... but folks might get suspicious."

Frank hugged her and chuckled when her robe fell open and she covered it and then laughed at her own silliness. Some of her motherly instincts still remained.

"Don't worry about it Mom, I'm sure we'll think of a cover story eventually," He smiled. As it turned out, they didn't have to. Less than 3 months later, Frank won the tidy sum of 12 million dollars in the lottery. After a bacchanal with his two lovelies that would have made a porn director blush, they came up with their new plan.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,741 Followers
12