Good Samaritan

Story Info
A guy doing a good deed...and getting done.
7.3k words
4.58
90.1k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just another morning. Everyone had left the neighborhood to go to work. I was smoking a cigarette on the front porch when I noticed the lady a few doors down struggling to get her car started. She had recently moved in and I had not met her, but being the shadetree mechanic I was, I walked over and introduced myself. "Can I help you?" I offered. She looked up and said, "It won't start. It was fine yesterday." This was the first time I'd seen her close up. She was older, maybe in her early fifties, a pleasant looking woman, dressed professionally, a black business suit and heels.

"I'm on my way to a meeting and this sucks." I asked if I might take a look and she was thankful, given her circumstances. I poked around under the hood and found a loose vacuum hose. "Actually, your problem is that it's trying to suck, but this hose came off!" I quipped. I put the hose in place and suggested she try it. The car started right up. "Thank you so much!" she said. "My name is Ann and I'd love to chat, but I've got to run. We'll talk soon." And with that, she drove off. Although I would have like d to get to know her, I wrote off my Good Samaritan act as being neighborly. But when I went home, I kept thinking about her. She wasn't beautiful, but not hard to look at. The suit she wore didn't reveal much, but she had nice legs covered in black hosiery, with a small anklet bracelet. Her hair was brown, with a bit of gray here and there. I wondered what she did, probably a sales rep or office type. I knew she lived alone, but rarely saw her in the neighborhood. Oh well, nice guy that I was, maybe I'd run into her again.

A few hours later the phone rang and the voice said"Mr. Switch?"

"yes," I answered. "We met earlier today. This is Ann, and I just wanted to thank you again. I was in such a rush this morning."

"Well you're quite welcome, but how did you get my number?"

"I knew your last name and just called 411" she said. " I hope you don't mind, but, the car is till acting up and I need it tomorrow again."

"Could I impose on you to look at it when I get home?"

" I just don't have time to take it to a mechanic and you seem to know your way around under the hood." I thought, "Hmm, free mechanic service. Is she using me?"

"She then said "I'd be happy to pay you for your work." Now I'm not the kind of guy to take money for something minor, so I offered to look at it. "Ok, when is a good time tonight?"

"Oh thank you" she said. "I'll be back by 7. How about 7:30?" I agreed. "Can you look at it in my garage? There's plenty of room and light." I told her that would be fine. "Oh, and just knock on the door and come in. I'll leave it unlocked. See you then."

We hung up and I thought about what else could be wrong with the car...vacuum...electrical.... EGR.... oh well, wait and see.

That evening, I went to her door, knocked and went it. "Hello" I said. A voice from the kitchen replied "come in, I'm in here.' I walked to the kitchen and she had her aback to me. "Quite prompt" she said, and turned around. She extended her hand. " A pleasure to meet you....again!" I extended my hand and she covered it with her other hand. She wore no rings and she looked different. Dressed in a black blouse and slacks. Her body was not a knockout, but she was in shape and the slacks fit her well. "How very kind of you to help me out." I stared into her eyes and studied her face. As I said, she was in her fifties, but not many lines showed. Her makeup was appropriate and her smile showed sincerity. She released my hand and turned back to the counter. I studied her back...what appeared to be firm buns. "As I said, I'll be glad to repay you. Just let me know how much." I told her I was reluctant to take anything for the work because I enjoyed fixing things. "Well, that's interesting...I fix things too...I'm a psychologist...I help people fix their problems...so we seem to be in the same business, just different problems."

"The car's in the garage. I'll be out shortly to see of you need anything.' And with that, she turned and left the room. I felt dismissed, wondering what brought the conversation to such an abrupt end. I proceeded to the garage, popped the hood and started poking around. After a while, I heard Ann come in the garage. " How goes the battle?" she asked. Although I was bent over the engine, I could smell the loveliest perfume, and knew she was nearby. "I found a few more cracked vacuum hoses. That's probably al it is. Typical for a car this age. Easy fix though. Under $10." I could feel her next to me. "Show me" she said, and I felt her hand on my back for support as she leaned over. "Right here and here" I said. I felt what I though were her fingers moving, as if rubbing small circles. "Does your back ever get sore with all this bending over?" I answered that it did now and then, but a bit of stretching helps ease it. "Some of my patients experience the same discomfort. I've treated them for that, too." I asked her if that was typical of a psychologist and she answered "No, but I use a variety of therapies, depending on the need, both physical and emotional. I'm a trained massage therapist as well. Don't ever hesitate to call me should you have a problem" I thought, "well, this is good to know...I do have problems now and then. "Ok, let me get the hoses I need in my garage and we'll button her up." She removed her hand from my back, but stayed close to me as I straightened up. I was a bit stiff and she noticed my grimace. "You're obviously in discomfort. You should have it looked at." I told her I'd be fine and proceeded to go get the hoses.

When I returned, the garage was empty and I completed the job, checked out the car and closed the hood. All was well. I knocked on the door leading to her house and she answered. "All done' I said. "Thank you so much" she answered. Here's $20 for your help" I declined, and we then exchanged 'take it's and no's'. "Well, won't you at least accept my offer for the back therapy I can give you" she asked. I was feeling a bit stiff. 'Ok, and that will make us even." Fine, come in and go to the bath around the corner. You'll find a shower and a robe. It'll take me a few minutes to set up in the massage room next to the bath." I said, "I don't think I need a shower, do I?" She said, "Do you like working on greasy dirty cars or clean ones?" I bought the logic and proceeded to the bath.

The bathroom was done in black with gold fixtures, a bit gothic, but elegant. I proceeded to shower, wondering if this was going anyplace. She certainly peeked my interest, but so far, was all professional. As I soaped my groin, I began to get hard, thinking of what she might look like under those clothes...her breasts...her thighs... A knock at the door. "Ready when you are" came her voice. "Just a minute" I replied. I rinsed off, found the white robe on the door, and came out. "In here" she said. I walked into a large room, a desk on one side, a couch, and a massage table on the other, with a few other tables nearby. A cabinet with doors closed against the wall and bench opposite. "This is my office when I see people at home. All that I ever need is in here. Lie down face down." I proceed to sit on the table. "No, no. Lose the robe" she said. "Do I really need to take..." She interrupted, "Look, I'm a professional, and you probably don't have anything under there I haven't seen. In order to help you, you've got to cooperate." She smiled sincerely and said, "Your back does hurt, doesn't it?" I began to undo the robe with my back to her and climb on the table. "Now relax. This process will be in a couple of phases. First, I'm going to try some efflorescence. Then some deeper massage and then, well, we'll see what's appropriate." She began by lightly running her fingers and nails over my upper back. It felt marvelous. She worked her way down my back and then up again. Sometimes she got to those ticklish spots on the sides, but never lingered enough to cause me to jerk. "I've found that the nerves in the back are so entertwined in the body that, sometimes, treatment in a different area can effect the back muscles. For example, here" and her hand went my calves. "I've found that everyone is unique and I've got to probe for all the right spots"

"You won't think me unprofessional if I do, will you? Sometimes, my patients think I'm touching them unprofessionally." With that, her fingers lightly caressed my cheeks. "Do you GJ?...do you think this is an inappropriate place to touch you?' It felt wonderful, I thought...maybe she WAS coming on to me in a very subtle way. "No, that's fine...feels great" She ran one fingernail lightly down my thigh to my foot, then back up again, down the other leg and up to the top of my crack. "How about here?' and her finger lightly went right down the center. "Does this feel good?" She knew it did. "That's wonderful" I said, and spread my legs a bit, wondering if she took the hint. If she did, she ignored my signal. "I've found that some patients will involuntarily jerk when they're touched in especially sensitive spots. A bit of restraint prevents them from falling off the table. You don't mind if I use what I deem appropriate do you? It's to your benefit. They're minimal. One across your upper back. Right here." And she brought up leather straps from under the table and buckled them over my back. She proceeded to continue the light caresses on my backside from my neck to my toes. "Oh, and 2 down here as well" and she strapped my ankles to the corners. She then bent over and got close to my face and said, "You're ok with this, aren't you? Not uncomfortable? You'll have to trust me that this is for your benefit.' I acknowledged that it was ok but that it bordered on a bondage scene. "Oh really! You think this is what this is? Do you think about those situations? Do you wonder what it would be like?" I told her that it ran across my mind now and then. "Tell me more. What do you think about? Does the thought of no control excite you? Of being at someone else mercy?"

I told Ann I'd never experienced it but thought about it. Her hands began to firmly work on my back muscles as she said "And do you want to move from thinking about it to experiencing it?" I wondered if she was leading up to an opportunity to do it or if this was some clinical question. "Yes, Id like to experience it" I said. "And what would happen in this scene? If you were with someone willing to dominate you, what would she do? What specific details?"

I thought this was it. I'd make my move. "Are you suggesting you would dominate me?" Her hands left my back. There was a long silence. I couldn't see where she was behind me. "Ann?" She leaned over, close to my ear. "Is that what you want, GJ? Do you want me to dominate you?" I paused and replied, "Well, yes I want you to." She replied, "are you sure? Are you willing to give me that control? What if I humiliate you? Or hurt you? What if I make you do things you never thought you could do or ever wanted to do? Would you let me? Would you be willing to try?"

My mind was racing...what would she ask of me?...I was getting hornier by the second. My cock was getting hard again, thinking of her naked. Fucking her.

"Yes I would be willing," I said.

"Think carefully, dear, because what I may do is for my pleasure. What pleasure you get would be inconsequential. Her tongue licked at my ear. "Tell me...that...you're mine."

"I'm yours," I said.

She stood up and walked to the cabinet, opened the doors and inside were a number of implements. "Can you see these? Do you know what they are? Do they scare you?' I stared at the variety of "toys" hanging up. Some I recognized and some I did not. She selected one I did, a neural wheel. "She walked back to me with it and began tracing lines on my backside with it. "Stimulating, isn't it? Kind of feels good when lightly dragged across the skin. She pressed more firmly and what was feeling so good began to sting. "And I control whether it feels good or not."

"Put you hands behind you.". I put my hands around to my back and she put them on my cheeks. "Have you ever shown your ass to a woman GJ? Ever been made to display that little rosebud? I want to see yours. You'll show me, won't you? You'll pull your cheeks apart and show me. Now." I began to spread my cheeks for her, thinking this was the most embarrassing thing I'd ever done. "Very good. It's all pink and wrinkly. You know why it's wrinkly? So it can stretch. When you defecate, it stretches. All that's in comes out." She came around to where she could look in my eyes. "I'm going to stretch it for you." Her hand caressed my face. "Can I? Can I stretch your ass? Tell me. Tell me to stretch it. You're afraid aren't you? You think it's going to hurt. Tell, me, in your fantasies, what was your dominatrix wearing?

I said, "She was dressed in a black corset with black stockings and a garterbelt"

"Well, I'm wearing black, but not the others. Is a woman in stockings exciting to you?' I said it was. "Is it disappointing? I'm all dressed and you're naked? I can see your asshole. She reached down and pushed my thighs farther apart. "I can even see your balls and cock."

"Are you embarrassed that you're so exposed?" All I could think of was her touching my cock, sucking it and me fucking her. "I could get undressed. I could show you my panties. I could even show you how nicely I'm trimmed. Would you like to see?"

"Yes, I want to see your body, please" I said.

"And what so you think you're going to do, fuck me?"

Yes, I want to fuck you" I said. "Please let me fuck you."

"My, my, GJ, are you horny or what? Remember I told you this was for my pleasure and your cock in me is not on my list of things to do. But my cock in you might be."

She walked to the cabinet and selected three toys, a slim, long buttplug, some anal beads, and a vibrating dildo.

"Have you ever? Scary, aren't they? But, you'll know for sure soon. They can be pleasurable if you relax. Can you relax for me? I'm very persistent. If you say you can't, I might stop for a moment, but you WILL take them. You pick the first one." She proceeded to a drawer and brought back a tube of KY.

"Which one?" I didn't answer. She leaned over and whispered "Baby, you're going to do it. Here, let's try this slim one first." She proceeded to lube it up and stand it up inches from my face. "Now you just concentrate on it. Imagine what it will look like sliding into your ass. How your ass will stretch around it when you take all of it, how your ass will close around the end." I was getting nervous big time. She was going to be talked out of this.

She got a firm triangular pillow and slipped it under my hips, pushing my ass up in the air and allowing my cock and balls to be exposed.

"Thinking about it sliding into you?" Her fingernails were teasing my scrotum, now and then flicking my cock. "I see your cock is hard. You'd like me to touch it. Maybe even stroke it. But you really want to put it in me don't you. You want to fuck me with it" her fingernail teased the head. "It's so purple. Engorged and ready. Are you ready? Ready for your first cock?"

She came around to the side of the table and leaned close to me. "You know, when you were bent over the car, I had a vision of this buttplug in you. Now, I'm going to do it" She picked it up and moved out of sight.

I heard what sounded like latex gloves being pulled on. "I'm going to lube you just a bit, dear. Ever had a physical where the doc did this? Ever wish it was the nurse?" I felt something cool at my ass and her finger teasing it. She leaned over close to my face while her finger was teasing me. "Ready baby? Here we go." With that, I felt her begin to press into me. "Uhhhh," I grunted. "Oh, that's only the tip...more to come...there we go." I could feel her in me, moving it around.

"Ever fingerfuck a girl? This is how it feels." And she began to slide her finger in and out. I could feel her knuckles passing my sphincter as she fucked me.

Her other hand began to play with my scrotum. Now and then, a firm squeeze, causing me to moan.

Then, her finger withdrew. "Remember how that felt. I could see my finger gliding into your ass."

I then felt what must have been the plug. It glided in and the only discomfort was the end popping in. Ann came around to me, leaned over and lightly kissed my cheek. She began nibbling at my earlobe. "Very good...it's longer than my finger...and right now, it's pressing against your prostate...if I tap it, you'll feel it in your prostate...you know, when the prostate is massaged, your cock will begin to drip seminal fluid. I'll show you."

She went behind me and pulled my cock back between my legs. She began to tap on the plug, pushing it against my prostate. She also began to knead my cock. "Here it comes. Oh yes, that's it." She came back around in my view and showed me her fingers. On them was a clear liquid. "See, here it is. Look closely.. Stick out your tongue.' She rubbed the liquid on my tongue. "Taste it because there's more."

She proceeded out of view and I felt her pull at the plug. "Ow," I said, as it popped past the sphincter and she withdrew it.

Her hands caressed my cheeks. I could here the sound of a zipper. I thought she was ready for some serious fucking now.

She was still out of view when she said, "You remember your fantasy? How your Domme was somewhat undressed? I'm naked from the waist down. You'd like to see me wouldn't you? You want to see my pussy. Maybe even touch it." She took my hand and held it against her thigh. She controlled where it went. I tried to touch her, but she only let my fingers go where she wanted.

"You want to touch me more? Up a little?" She guided my fingers up her thigh and to the inside. I was expecting her pussy, but she turned her hip. I could tell her panties were off.

"You want to feel my pussy...you want to put your finger in..."

She dropped my hand, and although I couldn't see her, she leaned over with her fingers to my mouth. The scent was unmistakable. "Here, taste this. This is what you want." She pushed her fingers in my mouth and I could taste her juices. "Suck good. Clean them off." She pulled out her fingers and put her panties by my nose. "Something to think about.," she said. When she finally walked back around in sight, she was wearing a robe.

"Disappointed? Thought you might see my pussy? Or my ass? Sorry, honey, but you've got a long way to go."

She leaned in again and kissed my cheek and whispered "I want to play with your ass somemore. Tell me, did you like that last toy?'

I told her it was unusual and it was a bit uncomfortable.

"You're going to learn to like things in your ass." She then picked up the vibrating dildo and turned it on. "You're going to have a harder time taking this. It's larger. She returned to my ass and I felt her press it against me. She was right. This was more uncomfortable. "Uhhh.....ow....please, no more," I said.

She stopped for a moment, then continued. I began to writhe in order to avoid it. She leaned over and rested her weight on my back, continuing to push. I felt like it was huge, but knew it was only slightly larger.

"Atta boy. Home at last. Told you I was persistent." She twisted it around in place and it rubbed against my prostate again. Kind of pleasurable.

She flicked the vibrator on and off a few times. Each time I jumped at the feeling. What a rush.

"You like that don't you. If I leave it on, you'll cum. Would you like to cum?'

"yes, please...let me cum.. it feels incredible," I said. She flicked it on and off a few more times. "But I don't want you to cum....I have more in store for you," she giggled. She then turned it on and left it on. I could feel my orgasm coming....closer and closer....and then she abruptly shut it off and gave my balls a firm squeeze. "Owwww, please give it to me," I said, but the nutsqueeze drove off the orgasm.

12