Good Therapy for Us All

Story Info
A hotwife reveals herself in an odd but effective way.
5.2k words
3.63
48.9k
25
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Constructive comments welcome, even snarky ones. But if the thread gets hijacked by arguments, comments will be deleted and turned off.

*****

Conrad Fontaine stepped up to the barbecue grill and held out two paper plates, already brimming with potato salad, coleslaw and sweet corn. "Awesome Labor Day party, boss," he offered. "I gotta hand it to ya."

"Ludi does all the work," offered Dave Maerski, part-owner of Maerski Chemical Recovery Systems. Flames flared up from the grill as he worked his spatula. "What'll ya have?" he asked. "Burgers or dogs?"

"One of each," answered Conrad. "Allie doesn't trust what goes into hotdogs."

Dave chuckled and slipped a spatula under a sizzling burger, then slid it onto Conrad's plate. "Smart girl," he wise-cracked, grabbing a hot dog with a pair of tongs. "I saw her talking to Ludi a while back. Heaven help us if those two get together, eh?"

"How's Ludi doing?" asked Conrad. "You know...with her eyesight."

"About the same. Her retinas have stabilized, but the disfiguring is permanent. She'll always need those mega-huge spectacles."

Conrad thought for a moment, picturing Ludi's blue eyes behind the thick lenses set in huge square, black-rimmed frames. "Don't take this the wrong way, big guy," he suggested. "But there's a certain je ne se qua in the way those glasses magnify her eyes. She pulls off the look."

"I'll tell her you said that," joked Dave as he went back to work on the grill.

Conrad squeezed a stripe of mustard over his hot dog and made his way across the lawn to join his wife, Allison, who also worked at Maerski. They had met at Dave and Ludi's summer cookout seven years previous, when Allison had just been hired in the accounting office. Married for almost five years, they never missed the Labor Day cookout thrown for employees.

Holding two bending paper plates, Conrad searched the lawn, but Allison wasn't where he left her. Finally, he saw her sitting on a bench in an out-of-the-way spot near the garden. He hustled over, plopped down and handed her plate over asking, "Whatsamatter, Allie? Don't want anyone seeing ya' eat?"

Allie's hazel eyes twitched as she looked at him. She dropped her gaze and put her plate on the bench beside her, raking her long blonde hair behind her shoulders. "I wanted to talk privately," she answered.

"Is everything okay?"

"Like I said," she crackled, staring into her lap. "I need to talk with you."

"Sounds serious, babe. Tell me."

"I-I was just wondering...that deal we made a few years back...about just once being able to...you know—"

"Allie, no! Tell me you didn't sleep with anyone!"

"No! I didn't. I-I was actually wondering if you had."

Conrad shook his head and huffed, "Allison, we had just gotten married when we made that deal. We were afraid because single life was over, so we reacted. Now that we know each other it's pretty clear that stupid deal would have trashed our marriage. What makes you think I'd be acting on it now?"

"I-I don't know. I just see the way you look at Ludi sometimes. Are you attracted to her?"

"Oh hell, Allie, she's a cute gal. Heaven knows nobody else could get away with wearing those high-powered glasses. But all that aside, I won't cheat on you."

"Good thing," she offered meekly, "being the boss' wife and all."

Conrad patted her thigh and smiled. "Hey," he urged. "Finish your food and let's go home and have a party of our own."

****

Forty-five minutes later, Conrad leaned back on his elbows, watching Allie's lips glide up and down over the skin of his chiseled cock. "Uh," he grunted, trying to sneak a spurt onto her tongue.

"Stop it, Conrad," she warned without looking up. "You know I don't like the taste."

"Come on, babe," he bargained. "Just try it."

"You knew when I married you," she argued. "Five years you've done without. Deal with it." She rolled to the side and spread her long, sleek legs. "Besides," she purred, wiggling her thighs, "this is where it belongs."

Conrad wrapped his elbows beneath her knees, tipping her pelvis forward. He rubbed his knob over the golden scruff of her crown, then back and forth over the slickening compromise in her blushing apex. Allie giggled in encouragement. "Get this thing in me and top me off," she purred in playful demand, seizing his girth.

Conrad obliged. As the dry skin of his bulb bathed in the oozing nectar of her clench, he peered into her eyes and asked, "How do you know you don't like the taste?"

"What the hell kind of question is that?" she asked.

He shimmed and rocked his hips, thrusting the rim of his crown into the velvety hug of her atrium. "Cum," he replied. "You must have tasted it once to know you don't like it. Whose was it?"

"Don't be an idiot," she griped. "I've tasted it on you after you come in me. Now cut it out."

He reared back and charged forth and drove his shaft to the hilt. With his sac resting on her buttocks, he persisted. "But it would have your own taste on it," he argued. "Maybe that's what you don't like."

"Dammit!" she bellowed, pushing on his chest. "Get outta me! I'm sick of you asking that! I've told you a hundred times!"

"I'm sorry," he pleaded. "You're right. I won't bug you about it. I promise."

"You get one more chance," she warned. "Then I use my vibrator and you can do...whatever the hell you do." Climbing on all fours, she twerked her waistline and bucked her pelvis.

Conrad grasped the crests of her alabaster hips as she reached beneath and guided his shining lance into her living sheath. Rocking forward, he reamed her inner channel and broke into rhythm, slapping his sac against her sopping slit as his cadence increased. Allie let out her tell-tale wail as her inners shrink-wrapped his girth with an oozing squeeze. A spray of thankful fruit washed over his scrotum. Again her pelvis contracted, basting his balls with a second wash of reward.

Pangs of tingling voltage began to crackle along his throbbing length as she let out a final squeal into the pillow. Conrad slowed his stroke, reveling in the lubricating gush of her orgasm. She straightened her back to offer him unfettered access to her depths. He rocked forward and bellowed as his pulsing shaft fired its opening salvo.

"Come in me Dave!" she screeched. "Fill me with your seed!"

Conrad felt like a boulder fell on him. He reared his hips back, arcing jets of pearly semen over her thighs and calves as he fell back on his buttocks and gasped.

"Omigod!" she cried out. "Conrad! I was...I was just fantasizing! That's all!"

"Bullshit!" he snarled. "That's why you brought up that fuckin' deal we made! You're bangin' Dave! Do you swallow his spunk, too, Allie?"

"Stop it!" she screamed, rolling off the bed. "I made a mistake!" She blubbered aloud, still striped in sperm as she stomped into the bathroom and slammed the door.

Conrad grabbed his underwear and stormed into the guest bedroom. He lay on the mattress, staring at the ceiling as the pipes thumped from the shower turning on. Chaotic glimpses played before his eyes—images of Allie's thighs bumping back and forth to the thrusts of Dave's hips. He imagined Allie squealing as Dave fell forward onto his hands an inseminated her precious pelvis. With the pipes still hissing in the bathroom, he rushed in and dug through the medicine cabinet.

"Conrad, can we talk?" asked Allie from behind the curtain.

Without answering, he dropped a sleeping pill in his hand and swallowed it without water, then went back to the guest bedroom.

****

The first rays of light glowed on the blinds as Conrad awoke. Allie sat on the edge of the bed, dressed for work. "Can we talk now?" she asked.

"Just tell me why," he mumbled aloofly.

"I don't know. I-I just gave in."

"What the hell does that mean? Gave in to what?"

"Last week, when I stayed late to help Dave with the quarterlies. I...we..."

Conrad lay with his arms folded, clenching his teeth. He paid no attention to her palm on his thigh as she explained. "He tried to kiss me a few times. I always held him off. Then you and I...we had that big fight the weekend before. I just...I didn't stop when he tried last time."

"Why are you telling me this?" he asked. "You wanna punish me? Relieve your conscience?"

Looking down, she shook her head. "I wanna make it better," she sobbed.

"Oh, that's rich!" he roared, sitting up. "And just how would you do that?"

Allie turned and peered into his eyes. Her lower lip trembled as she answered, "I'd let you...be with Ludi if-if she wanted to."

"I gotta get to work," he snapped. "I need a shower."

"Please don't confront Dave," she pleaded. "It was just a one-time thing. Let me talk to Ludi."

"Why the hell would you do that? Do ya' just wanna make it worse?"

"He's had affairs with a few of the girls in the office. Ludi told him she'd get back at him if he did it again."

"So you're going to admit what you did. How noble of you. You'll get us both fired."

"Dammit, Conrad! I came clean! I wanna make amends. If you don't want me to, I won't. But you and I both know we made that—"

"Knock it off with the deal," he snapped. "You wanted to fuck around and you did. I gotta go to work."

****

Half an hour later, Conrad stormed past the front office, not offering his usual wave to the girls behind the glass. Dave stepped out of the break room with a cup of coffee. "Hey, Conrad," he offered. "Good morning."

"What the fuck's good about it?" mumbled Conrad, rushing past. He made his way down the hall, stepped into his office, and closed the door. A gasp escaped him as he turned toward his desk.

Ludi sat in his chair—her magnified gaze seeming to peer into some fold between the fuzzy edges of his reality. She stood, stepping out from behind his desk in a white blouse and grey business skirt, hemmed above the knee. It showed off her shapely calves, covered in dark stockings. Her stylish pumps clacked on the wooden floor as she approached.

No matter how Conrad tried to deny his feelings, he had always seen Ludi as a unique juxtaposition of the anomalous and the feminine sublime. Her every apparent peculiarity somehow transposed the boundaries of commonality, blending into a symphony of arcane magnificence.

In his eyes, she was beautiful before her eyes failed her in a sudden inflammation of the retinas. For some reason, he found himself all the more captivated by her haunting ice-blue gaze from behind the thick lenses. Sitting on her wide yet angular face, they brought forth a manifestation of divine contemplation, like looking glasses of ageless majesty. Her long, flowing brown hair framed the mighty spectacles in highlights of ruby splendor, blending the peculiarity of her gaze with uncanny charm.

Words failed him as Ludi leaned close—her lips mere inches from his cheek. "Allie came to me," she purred. "What do you think I should do?"

"I'm not sure, but I think I could get fired if Dave finds out you know."

"Shh!" offered Ludi, her lanky finger upright over thin, yet somehow pouty lips. Her monolithic augers took on a look of timeless knowledge, forged in some deep but perhaps blurry pocket of the ethereal realm. "Dave owns a tenth of the company," she whispered in his ear. "I own the rest."

"So, you're here to—"

"Oh no," she purred. "No sneaking. We confront them together. It'll be good therapy for us all."

"Th-they won't go for it."

"Allie already has. She wants to keep her job. You let me worry about Dave."

Reaching for his hand, she opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around his thumb, lolling her tongue just above the joint. Conrad gasped as she let go of his wrist.

"Eight o'clock at my house," she whispered, offering him a peek into the depths of her pupils. With a tantalizing grin, she stepped out, closing the door behind her.

****

That night, Conrad sat in a chair in the Maerski's living room, listening as Ludi chastised Dave and Allie. She paced back and forth as they sat at either end of the sofa, facing Conrad. The two of them pouted like kids in trouble as Ludi unfolded her accusations. "So Dave," she blustered, looking to the right side of the couch. "I guess you think being mostly blind makes me mostly stupid."

"Babe," he pleaded. "I can't believe it happened. I'd never have—"

"Oh!" exclaimed Allie. "So you're gonna blame it on me?"

"Quiet," ordered Ludi. "The way you tease, I was wondering how long it would take for this to happen. Did he offer you a raise? A promotion? Or did you just give in for the fun of it?"

"I-I don't know," admitted Allie. "I was just...upset with Conrad."

Ludi stood beside Allie with her arms folded. Leaning forward, she asked sarcastically, "So being upset makes you want to open your legs for my husband?"

"I've said I was sorry!" she cried. "What else do you want from me?"

Ludi sat between them and turned to Allie on her left. "That's a good question," she replied. "Let me remind you, keeping your job is conditional on your level of cooperation."

With her hands on her forehead, Allie sobbed. "I know."

A lump grew in Conrad's throat. He gritted his teeth and peered at his wife of five years. She avoided eye contact, staring at her bare knees below the hem of her flowered sundress.

"Look," argued Dave, "everyone's come clean. It's all out on the table. I love you, Ludi. Tell me how I can make it up to you. What can I do?"

"That won't be easy," argued Ludi, standing and leaning over Dave. "I was insecure enough about my looks before my own immune system attacked my eyes. Now that I'm stuck wearing goofy goggles, I find you've been cheating on me. There's only one man who's ever made me feel good about the way I look in these things. He told me my eyes were pretty to begin with, and seeing them bigger makes them all the prettier. Do you know who that man is?"

"Conrad?"

"So you did know," she argued. Turning to Allie, she asked, "Did you know that?"

"Conrad's sweet," confessed Allie.

"But you had to hurt him because of a silly argument. I think I should make passionate love to him right before your eyes...both of you. I think you should both watch him plant his will in my womb, and keep your hands to yourself while he does."

"Wuh-wait," urged Conrad. "This has gone far enough. Allie's sorry and—"

"Do it," sobbed Allie. Raking her hair behind her shoulders, she sighed, "I agree. I'd actually feel better if you did."

Dave nodded. "Allie's right. Whether it saves our marriages or not, the score will be even."

Ludi sat across on Conrad's lap, setting the full depth of her eerie charm on his gaping gaze. "I know the trust you've always put in me," she urged. "Take me in front of them." She slid down and knelt before him, still in the blouse and skirt she wore that morning. Unpinning her flowing hair, she pushed it behind her shoulders and shook her head. "Like I said," she tendered, "it will be good therapy for us all."

Her eyes studied his as she tugged at his belt. Unbuttoning his summer shirt, her gaze fell to his pectorals. She gave her lips a delicate lick and giggled as he threw it aside. Blood rushed to his groin, stiffening his prowess with each thump of his pounding pulse. A shiver ran the length of his spine as her lanky fingers unzipped his fly.

Conrad looked across to Allie, then to Dave. The dread and sorrow seemed to wash from their faces as they looked on. They seemed almost anxious for things to get underway. A fleeting bolt of anxiety pierced his solar plexus as Ludi wrapped her fingers beneath his waistband. Pushing off the floor with his feet, he raised his hips as she pulled his shorts and boxers to his thighs. He stepped out of them, never taking his gape off Ludi. A whimper escaped him as her small palm wrapped the lower portion of his thumping staff. It pulsed in her hand as the hardy head grew to full rosy size.

Allie's eyes seemed to beam with jealous surprise as his rigid cock reached for the sky. She squirmed and leaned against the armrest, hiking up her sundress and kneading her thighs. Across the sofa to her right, Dave's hand wandered over his own crotch as Ludi brought her lips within inches of Conrad's beating knob.

Breathing in rapid, shallow breaths, Conrad rocked his pelvis forward in a pleading gesture. As Ludi smiled and tucked her chin, her full chestnut halo fell over his pelvis and thighs. It hid her face behind a curtain of rich brown with ruby sparkles. As she dunked lower, the moist warmth of her mouth enveloped the head of his aching hard-on. As she began to bob, he pushed her hair aside to watch her lips travel over the sculptured features of his shaft. His balls tingled as she stopped and lolled her tongue beneath his bulb, hidden from view by her quivering cheek.

Ludi pushed Conrad's wand against his belly and licked its length. His jewels shifted in his scrotum as she teased his head. With her lips brushing his underside, she peered into his captive gaze, then drew his turret to horizontal and dunked onto it again. He let out a lustful groan as she sucked him to rock-hard readiness. The features of his manhood grew more defined as pangs of promise ran through his throbbing length.

Releasing his lust-swollen staff, she pulled off her blouse and unhooked her bra. Her breasts were no more than average in size, but true to the unique nature of her charm, they complimented her chest with compelling perkiness. Conrad's ardent offering stood straight as she rose to her feet. She unbuttoned her skirt and dropped it, then slid her dainty panties down over her knees. Stepping out of them, she stood before him clad only in thigh-high nylons and shiny black shoes. His gaze roamed the camber of her tummy and the tiny pit of her navel, then down over her trimmed brown bush. "You're about to learn the secret of my inner architecture," she purred, straddling his thighs.

Conrad's pulse thumped in his ears as he grasped her waistline in his palms. Ludi's oracles seemed to pierce his conscience as she guided his crown into position. She dropped a precious inch, bathing his blunt bulb in the warmth on her nectar. He peered at the pit of her navel as she wiggled and rocked her pelvis, readying her love channel for its rigid guest. Again she lowered, enveloping half his brazen beam. She rose, keeping only his hardy helmet engulfed in her entrance to ecstasy. Below the clasp of her labia, a glistening sheen coated half his length. She leaned forward, kissed his forehead, and asked in a whisper, "Ready?"

"Uh-huh," whimpered Conrad with a nod.

Allie and Dave moaned in unison as Ludi threw her head back and surrendered to gravity, impaling herself with his cock. Wrapped in the velveteen hug of her inner sanctum, Conrad tightened his grip on her waist. Ludi squealed and rocked at the hips, rubbing the nectar of her love channel's seeping tissues over his rock-hard shaft.

He held the sides of her torso as she bounced up and down, cooing with delight as the scent of estrogen permeated the air. Her inners oozed with added welcome as she dropped low and meshed their pubic hairs. Staring at the wonder of her blowtorch-blue eyes, Conrad moaned in homage to the pangs of delight charging through his balls and into his beating length. With her gaze holding him captive, she asked in a sweet purr, "Are you going to let your wife just sit there and watch?"

"Whuh-wasn't that what all this was about?"

"Maybe," she sang. "Or maybe she could add to my pleasure if you put her to work."

"What about Dave?"

"Let me worry about him."

Peering around Ludi, Conrad chanced a daring look at Allie's stunned eyes. Her knees trembled as she fidgeted with her hands folded in her lap. A wave of confidence washed over him as he rocked his pelvis, drawing a squeal from Ludi as his sac pressed against her buttocks. "Whaddaya say, Allie cat?" he asked. "Come on over if you have something to offer Ludi. Otherwise you can sit and watch."

12