Good Time in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
enjoyher
enjoyher
345 Followers

I pulled my tongue out of her ass and asked, "Haven't you ever had your ass licked?" She answered that she had not. I then stuck a couple of fingers into her gooey pussy to get them lubed up. After they were sufficiently coated with her cream, I slowly inserted one into her ass and she gasped. Though I wanted to give her a rough finger fuck, I was careful to be as gentle as possible at first.

After I had worked a second finger into her ass and loosened her up a little, I pulled her little asshole open and went back in with my tongue. She absolutely loved the tongue fuckin' I gave her. I began to alternate my tongue and fingers in her ass and she began to rub her clit. It only took a couple minutes before her body tightened and she had her first orgasm.

I stood up and walked around to the head of the bed. "Suck my dick," I said to Jessica. She took my cock into her hand and guided me into her mouth. I was fully erect, but she was able to take the entire length. "Make sure you get it real wet and slimy... cause it's goin' in your asshole," I told her.

She stopped sucking my dick and looked up at me with an unsure look on her face. "You're gonna fuck me in my ass?" she asked.

"Yeah Jessica... I'm gonna fuck you in your ass; You're gonna have to earn your Slut Certification," I answered.

The look on her face told me that she was scared. Knowing that she was somewhat reluctant only made me more aroused. "Don't worry baby, you're gonna love it... just make sure your mouth gets me lubed up good," I told her.

I then spent a few minutes fucking her pretty little face. It was not gentle. I grabbed her by her hair and rammed my cock down her throat over and over. She was gagging and spitting up, but I didn't slow down. I knew that the slimier my cock got, the easier it would be to slip it into her asshole.

Jessica's throat fuckin' went on for quite awhile. I couldn't bring myself to stop, but eventually I could tell that she'd had enough. Her face was covered with slime and her eyes were watering so much that it looked like she was crying. "Okay baby... get that ass in the air," I ordered her.

I could tell that she was having second thoughts about the whole encounter, but she did as she was told. She seemed so much more timid now than before. I got on the bed and moved in behind her. As I eased the head of cock into her ass, she let out a little sob. Her asshole was so tight and felt so good that it took all my self-control not to cum instantly. I slowly inserted about half of my cock as she let out a series of cries. I just left it in her without moving for a minute, so she could get used to the feeling and so I wouldn't cum. When I started to slowly work it deeper into her, I could tell she was uncomfortable, but it felt so good that I kept pushing. "It hurts," she cried out.

I felt bad for her. I wanted her to enjoy it, but I knew it would take a few minutes for her ass to get stretched out. "It's gonna take a minute, baby," I told her, "but you're gonna like it... be a big girl for me."

After a few minutes of fucking her at a very slow pace, I could tell that her discomfort was fading. I started to quicken my thrusts and she started rubbing her clit again. Soon I was fucking her with all eight inches. Her little asshole had loosened up quickly and she was now enjoying it. "I feel like such a slut," she said as I continued to fuck her in her ass.

"Jessica, you are slut... a very naughty slut; What would your husband think if he could see you now?" I said.

My words must have sent her over the edge. She began rubbing her clit at a frenzied pace and she erupted into her second orgasm. "Oh yes...fuck me in my ass," she cried out as spasms overtook her body, "Fuck your naughty slut in her ass."

After her tremors had subsided, I pulled my cock out of her asshole and told her to around. "Suck my dick, slut," I commanded.

I've always loved going ass to mouth on girls and this time it was going to be extra special. Jessica just looked at me like I was crazy. "Open up your fuckin' mouth," I demanded.

I could tell that she didn't want to, but she opened her mouth slightly. I grabbed a hold of the back of her head and forced my cock into her mouth. "Taste it, slut," I said to her as I began another round of throat fucking. The fact that my cock had just been up her ass only seconds ago didn't bother her for very long. Soon she was an eagerly devouring my cock.

I pounded Jessica's face for a few minutes before I erupted. She choked and gagged and cum spilled out onto her face. After my last spurt, I pulled out of her mouth and collapsed beside her. She began to wipe the cum off her face with her hand, but I grabbed her arm and stopped her. "You look so pretty covered in cum," I said, "leave it."

We just laid on the bed for several minutes before there was a knock on the door. Jessica looked at me with a frightened look on her face. "It's okay... it's probably just my friends... I'll get rid of 'em," I said.

It was indeed my friends, Dave and Mike, at the door. I had intended to tell them that I was busy, but then realized that the three of us together could have lots of fun with Jessica. I let Dave and Mike in and Jessica quickly jumped up off the bed. "Oh my god...look at her," Dave said.

Her face was still covered with cum and she looked beautiful. "It's okay, baby... they're friends," I said as she wiped the cum off her face with her hand and hunted for her panties with her back to us.

"So you really did fuck her in front of her husband?" Mike asked.

I nodded as I went to Jessica's side. She had found her panties and was about to put them on. I wrestled them out of hand and told her to relax. "Give me my panties," she said. "I'm goin' back to room."

I placed my hand on her back and said, "You can go back to room...but first show my friends your pussy."

"No way," she answered, looking at me like I was crazy and still careful to keep her back turned toward Dave and Mike.

"Come on, baby," I said, "You're so pretty...and they just wanna look; think of it as the last step to your Slut Certification."

She stood without moving for a moment and then I walked around in front of her. I took her face in my hands, looked into her eyes intensely, and said, "Do this for me...it'll be fun."

Eventually she walked over to the bed, sat down with her legs crossed, and looked up at Dave and Mike. They were almost drooling as they drank in the delicious site of Jessica's bare chest. "Oh yeah, honey," Dave said to her, "open your legs...show us your pussy."

She was noticeably trembling, but had a slight smile on her face. Her smile widened and her face turned red as she slowly started to open her legs. "Thata girl," I said, "spread 'em wide for us."

The guys stared at Jessica's naked body as she pulled her legs apart and presented her pussy for viewing. I could tell that she was still embarrassed, but she was beginning to enjoy the attention. We were all transfixed by the site of her bald cunt for a few seconds before Dave and Mike began taking off their clothes. Seconds later, they were both naked and stroking their cocks. Dave was only about six inches long, but a little thicker than me and Mike was almost the same size as me. They just stared at the beautiful piece of married pussy while they jacked off. Jessica must have liked what she saw, must have liked being the center of attention because she began giggling uncontrollably.

At that point things got truly wild. Dave walked over and put a finger in Jessica's pussy. She looked up at me like she couldn't believe that I had taken it this far, but she didn't resist. When Dave saw that he wasn't going to get a fight, he mounted her and stuck his cock in her. Mike walked around the bed and presented his cock to Jessica for sucking. She again looked up at me as Dave began to fuck her harder. "I guess this will officially make me slut," she said.

"Jessica, you're about to have three different dicks in you," I responded, "You're gonna end up crawling back to your husband with cum leaking outta your cunt... I think it's safe to say you're a slut."

Jessica then opened her mouth and Mike fed her his cock. I just stood back and admired the sight. Twenty-four hours ago Jessica was a good little wife; now she was lying on the bed eagerly slurping the cock that was in her mouth while Dave pounded her. After a few minutes, the guys traded places. It didn't take long for my cock to stiffen and for me to join the action.

The three of us had been taking turns with her mouth and pussy for about twenty minutes when her phone rang. She jumped off the bed and ran to her purse. "I need to get this," she said looking back us.

"Hi, baby," Jessica said into her phone.

I then walked over and took the phone away from her. "Jessica's up here in my room and she's a little busy," I told her husband.

He then asked if he could come up to the room. "No, I don't think you wanna see this," I answered, "but don't worry I'll send her back in a little while."

For the next three hours, Jessica was our very own human fuck doll. All three of us shot loads on her face and in her cunt. She loved it and came more times than she could count. We were about done with her, but I still wanted to make sure that her husband knew what kind of a slut she now was.

As she laid in bed with Dave and Mike on each side of her, I gathered up her clothes. I told the three of them that I would be right back and then exited the room. I went down to her room and knocked on the door. When her husband opened the door, I handed him her clothes. "Where's Jessica," he asked with a puzzled expression.

"She's coming," I told him, "just wait right here for her." I then snatched Jessica's panties out the wad of clothes that he was holding in his arms. "We're gonna need these," I said to him and then turned and walked back down the hall.

When I got back to my room, Jessica asked, "what the hell did you do with my clothes?"

"I took them to your husband," I answered.

She still looked so beautiful, making no attempt to hide her bare cunt from view. We hadn't let her wipe the cum off her face and so she was still glazed. "Get dressed and then help me pick her up," I said to Dave and Mike.

They got out the bed and put on their clothes and then the three of us picked up Jessica. "We're gonna carry her to her husband," I said.

"You can't carry me through this hotel naked," Jessica said in a concerned tone of voice. I knew she was going to whine about it and that was why I needed her panties. I took them out of my pocket and stuffed them in her mouth.

"Don't even think about taking those panties outta your mouth," I said meanly to her, "This is just about over, so take it like a big girl."

I could tell she was scared, but at least she shut up. Dave, Mike and I then carried her naked with cum all over her face and her panties in her mouth to the elevator. Luckily we didn't see any other hotel guests. When we got out of the elevator, I could see her husband waiting outside his room.

"Come and get her," I yelled to him.

As he started walking down the hall, Jessica started crying, but for some reason she remained submissive. We pulled her legs open wide so her husband could get a good look at her used up cunt. Just as he stopped in front of us, some jizz leaked out of Jessica's hole and down onto her ass. I wish I could have known what was running through his head as he took in the sight of his wife; cum glazed face, stretched out leaky pussy, mouth stuffed full with her panties.

As he looked at her, Jessica began to cry harder. We sat her down her feet first onto down ground. "It's okay, baby," Jessica's husband said to her as he pulled her panties out of her mouth and made an attempt to wipe away her tears that were mixing with cum. He took her by the hand and they walked down the hall before disappearing into their room.

enjoyher
enjoyher
345 Followers
12