Good To Be Undead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The remainder of the night, I was on Cloud Nine. I felt like I could do anything. Of course, I had no idea what I had gotten myself into. There was a war being waged right beneath humankind's notice by two ancient species. The race of the werewolves was at war with the vampire species. They had been at it for thousands of years. I didn't ask to become a part of it. I didn't ask to become a vampire. Yet I was one of the undead, and the werewolves had invaded the town I called home. I would see each and every single one of them dead until they wise up and leave or die.

I returned to my dormitory. Justin Theroux and Lee were just coming home after a night of clubbing with their respective girlfriends. I was lying in my bed, a bottle of Hennessy nearby. According to the Student Code Rules, we're not supposed to get drunk on school property. However, being a vampire, I was immune to intoxication. Alcohol couldn't get me inebriated anymore than water could. My system was simply not human anymore. I responded to a different kind of stimulant. I found myself thrilled and kind of aroused when I recalled my battle against the werewolf trio, especially the fearsome female werewolf. I looked forward to seeing them again. All three of them. Nothing could stand in my way. I was a god among men.

12