Good Twin, Bad Twin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessy19
jessy19
2,740 Followers

Darren's body shuddered immediately feeling his cock entered Marc's mouth. "Hmmggghhhh! Yeah! Take my cock! Oooh suck it! Deep throat it!" Darren moaned as he gripped Marc's blonde hair.

Marc had Darren's cock deep in his mouth almost choking on it. He could feel Darren's precum oozing out fast and slowly trickling down his throat. His brother looked so amazing as he moaned and licked his lips while getting his cock sucked. He moved his lips up and down slowly on Darren's long shaft. He suddenly felt Darren's hands pull on his hair moving his head up and down fast making him suck him off with fury.

Darren put his hands on Marc's face making him look up at him. "Look at me. Bro, I'm so in love with you. You're gonna swallow my load aren't you? Please tell me that you are!"

Marc nodded with his mouth full. His mouth ached from last night's brawl but he didn't care. All he cared about was pleasing his brother. His one true love.

"I-I'm cumming! Get ready to swallow! Drink it bro! Oooohhhh fuck!" Darren yelled out feeling his balls draining his hot cum.

Darren swallowed his brother's seed nicely never taking his eyes off him.

"Yes! That's it! Milk my cock bro!"

Darren shot out long ropes of white cream in his sweet brother's mouth. He pulled Marc towards him letting his own cock spurt small drops of cum on his pants. "Kiss me bro. Let's share my cum in my mouth."

Marc kissed his brother hard but only had a very small taste to share with him. "I'm sorry I swallowed it all. I'm sorry."

Darren put his arms around his brother holding him so close to him trying to get his heart to stop racing. "It's ok. You did so good! Oh bro that was so hot! I love you."

Marc kissed his brother softly. "I love you too."

Mr. and Mrs. Collins got home that evening and almost choked as they saw the twins sitting in the living room watching TV together. That was almost too unbelievable. And to top it all off they were actually getting along!

"Well boys I guess you two kissed and made up?" Mrs. Collins asked smiling.

"Of course Mom. We are brothers," Darren said sarcastically.

"Yeah we'll always be family," Marc replied nudging his lover.

jessy19
jessy19
2,740 Followers
12