Good Vibrations Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on then," she said, bringing the matter right to the surface, "Tell me all about it."

"Mum," I started, my voice wavering a bit, "You know there's been nothing going for ages except those useless crappy jobs I've been telling you about...."

Mum nodded in agreement.

"Well, this is the first job that's come up for ages that's full time and pays a reasonable wage," I continued, doing my best to justify what I was going to say next, "And I've got it!"

"Doing what then?" asked Mum and now I knew I'd been forced into a corner.

"I'm going to be the assistant manager at Good Vibrations," I said, letting out a long breath as I spoke.

"Oh well done!" said Mum smiling broadly, "Oh that's really good. You always did like musi......hey, wait a minute! That's a song title all right but that's not what the shop does, is it?"

Her smile had left her face and was replaced by a frown -- not an altogether unhappy frown, but one that implied a question, but I said nothing.

"Good Vibrations, hmmmm....." said Mum with a sudden grin on her face, "Oh -- good heavens -- that's the new sex shop, isn't it?"

I nodded and tried to smile.

"It's all that was going," I tried to explain, "Only job I could find -- I'm sorry Mum."

But instead of a look of thunder that I'd expected, a look of extreme happiness had come over Mum.

"Don't be sorry darling," she replied coming and wrapping her arms around my waist, "What a lovely place to work! And how convenient."

"Eh?" I questioned, "I thought you'd be mad at me."

"Now why should I want to do that?" she said sexily, once again snuggling up to me with her breasts firmly against my chest, "You're going to be so useful!"

"What?" I cried, feeling her suddenly hard nipples boring into me, "Why -- how -- what'd you mean?"

Mum unwrapped herself from me and took my hand.

"Come here sweetheart, I'll show you something," she said as she pulled me down the hall and into the master bedroom, "Come and sit here."

With some trepidation I sat on the bed while Mum went to the chest of drawers and opened the bottom drawer.

"Look -- I'll show you how you're going to be able to help," she said as she held up and shook a bottle in the air.

"Firstly, this is all the lube I've got left -- so I'll need some more."

She put it back and fished out some metallic bits and jangled them at me.

"Secondly, I need some more handcuffs for your Dad; these ones are broken. Oh, and speaking of Dad, he needs some bits too, although I'll let him ask you himself."

Then she emerged holding a drooping plastic penis.

"And thirdly, I need a new vibrator 'cos this one's had it."

"What -- you too!" I blurted before I had time to put my brain into gear.

"Ah -- so you've already been talking to your sister then?" said Mum, laughing, "She wanted to borrow mine the other day but I couldn't help her. But you'll be able to help, won't you darling?"

And once again Mum's generous mammaries were rubbed against me as she came and sat beside me, holding her vibrator and smoothing her hand up and down it, a sexy smile playing on her face.

"You'll be able to help, I just know it," she said, "I'll want one a bit bigger than this one though."

The object she was holding, although somewhat limp was a lifelike creation, complete with veins and wrinkles and even balls and complete with a small keypad of buttons. It was obviously rubbery and flexible, as Mum was now demonstrating with her hands.

"I thought it was waterproof -- well, it should have been anyway," she said, "But when I used it in the bath it expired. Probably just a seal broken but whatever, I need a new one, darling."

As she spoke she once again sidled up close to me until our thighs were touching -- not an entirely unusual thing since we were a nice close family, but under the circumstances it was sending waves of pleasure through me.

Especially so as she laid the rubbery thing on my naked thigh -- fortunately the opposite one to the one down which my penis was now trying to expand......

"Big, isn't it?" she said as she aligned it up down my thigh, "Just imagine if yours was this big -- it would stretch out right down to here."

Her fingers touched my thigh to about where the tip usually reached; the pressure of her fingers causing more seismic waves to flow around my body. My cock was in two minds -- firstly he was all eager to become part of the action but secondly he was scared to show his head to his mother -- but lust seemed to be winning.

I groaned quietly and put my hand over my stiffening penis, hoping that Mum wasn't watching my actions, but she was!

"What's the matter darling?" she asked, "Getting you all excited, is it -- all this talk of sexy things?"

I nodded and 'mmmmm'-ed an embarrassed reply.

"Never mind darling," said Mum, "Working at that shop will soon have you growing up! You'll soon lose that shyness, I bet. Anyway, what are you shy about -- you've seen vibrators before, surely."

"Yeah of course I have," I said, intending to tell her I was only shy of being here with my mother, talking intimately about sex, "It's just that......"

Mum patted my thigh and gripped it, squeezing and caressing me erotically.

"Oh darling, size is nothing to be shy about either," she said, getting the wrong idea, "This vibrator is only a model of a normal penis but it's been enlarged to please us ladies. If you're not this big then there's no need to be shy -- in fact if you're only half as big it doesn't matter, because you're still a growing lad."

"It's not that Mum," I said, "I'm not....."

But at that moment I lost my concentration and my grip on my penis and he sprang out down my leg, making me let out a long groan. Mum's eyes caught on in seconds and lit up!

"Move your hand darling," she demanded nicely, adding to her demand by grasping my hand and pulling it away. I suppose I could have resisted harder but she'd have won in the end and anyway, I usually did as my mother said.....

And there before her eyes was the long ridge of my penis stretching out almost to the end of my shorts -- and he wasn't entirely erect yet! Silently we both watched as he gave a few involuntary twitches and jerks, each movement expanding his length.....until the tip appeared and finally something like two inches of my now shiny penis, all complete with a smear of lubrication was visible beyond my shorts!

"Oh! My! God!!!" exclaimed Mum, unable to close her mouth properly or take her eyes away, "That's -- that's......that's bloody enormous!"

She held her vibrator alongside my cock and my penis stretched a good inch or so beyond the plastic creation.

"Wh....wh....how....oh good God!" blundered Mum and I smiled to myself at her discomfort.

"It grew bigger while I was at college," I said, now feeling a whole lot braver, "It almost doubled in size in two years but it's slowed down now, thank heavens."

"It's still growing....?" asked Mum, a look of astonishment in her eyes and I nodded, more slowly this time.

"Only an extra inch so far this year....." I said casually, "he passed the ten inch mark around Easter time."

Mum held up her vibrator and then lowered it once more alongside my cock -- I won very easily now he was fully stretched out and he was quite a bit thicker than the vibrator too.

"Oh darling," breathed Mum, her voice now quivering with excitement, "I don't know whether to tell you to put it away or to get it out!"

"Do you want to see it then?" I asked, now brave enough to push the boundaries and remembering how eager my sister had been to see it.

I stood up and my obscenely erect penis stretched the material of my shorts, making the hem slide upwards. With a few well timed jerks, more and more of my hot shaft became exposed to Mum's view -- now some six inches was exposed.

Mum just sat there like a lemon -- transfixed -- holding her defunct vibrator in one hand.....while the other slowly fell to her lap.

"That has to be the biggest one I've ever seen in my life," she said slowly, her hand now sliding under her skirt, I noticed, "I -- I -- I'm trying to imagine one that big inside me -- I can't!"

"Do you want to see all of it then?" I repeated.

Mum nodded slowly and I watched her hand completely disappear, her arm now moving slowly up and down.

I undid my shorts and slid my zip down and now the only thing from stopping them from falling down was the way my erection was straining at the material. Slowly I pushed them down revealing my bushy clump of pubes -- then the thick root of my cock. I paused with some two inches of the top of my penis in sight while I watched Mum getting herself excited beside me. There was now a slightly wet sound coming from where Mum's fingers were busy and I pushed my shorts down further.

Gradually the exposed part of my cock disappeared as my shorts slid down -- until with a final push, they slid over my knob and fell right to the floor. My freed erection sprang upwards, slapping against my belly before settling, jerking slowly, a little above horizontal to the floor. A small sticky wet patch remained where my cock had slapped me, the fluid now slowly starting to trickle down my abdomen.

I pushed my hips forward to accentuate his size -- I was proud of him now!

My action made some more precum bubble from the tip and I watched Mum's eyes as they followed the trail of the teardrop as it slid slowly from my cock to the ground.

Then they sprang back up to look me in the face.

"You must have got some of Uncle Dick's genes -- he was hung like you," she said, licking her lips sensuously and breathing deeply, "I can't believe it though; my own son with a cock this big!"

I grasped my shaft and started to rub it -- not really masturbating but merely keeping him alert and Mum gasped and her hand reached out -- although whether to stop me or to have a feel, I didn't know!

"No -- don't!" she said, her other hand now very busy beneath her skirt, "You're getting me all worked up! Oh God, I'm so wet -- I'm flooding!"

But I carried on -- this was getting interesting! Was I about to see Mum's pussy as well!

"Do you want to touch him?" I offered, knowing what the answer would be and Mum nodded, her hand snaking out from under her skirt and wrapping itself round my knob. Her fingers were all wet and slippery on my penis.....

"Oh my -- it's so hot and so biiiig!" she groaned, her fingers playing over and around my shiny, slippery, oozing knob. Her eyes were rolling as she caressed my penis making him jerk under her touch. I took my hand away and allowed Mum full access to the entire length of him -- Mum's hand now looked so small.....

Suddenly Mum started crying, tears pouring down her face.

"Oh darling," she cried, now moving her hand up and down my shaft, "I'm getting so excited I just don't know what to do -- I'm getting all emotional."

"He's yours to enjoy," I said magnanimously, "Help yourself Mum!"

"But I need more," cried Mum, still wanking me, "I need to touch myself too!"

So saying she stood up -- not letting go of my cock though -- and undid her wrap-around skirt, letting it fall behind her, revealing a very skimpy pair of black knickers.

My cock jerked hard as the sight was revealed to me, but Mum wasn't finished.

"I can't cum like this," she said and letting go of my cock she used both hands to slide her knickers down to her ankles.

"Wow!" I exclaimed, "You shave!"

There before my excited eyes was Mum's cleft, shaven smooth but glistening in fluids; her flushed lips slightly parted; her clitoris standing seemingly erect and on guard.

"Nicer to shave," she said, "Your dad doesn't like getting a mouthful of pubes! Oh ooops -- what have I said!!"

I laughed and my cock jerked again as I imagined myself there at her smooth slippery slit, lapping away at her sexy juices.

"Don't blame him! Not partial myself," I said disarmingly, "Don't worry, Mum -- I won't tell him what you said!"

Actually there was no way I'd ever, ever be telling my Dad any such thing -- I don't think he and I had ever discussed anything below the waist -- male or female. But then I wondered about Mum's comments about the handcuffs. Perhaps Dad wasn't so straight-laced as he seemed.....

Mum sat back down; then fell back onto the bed where she patted the bed beside her.

"Come and lie down too," she said, "Let me get hold of you again."

In moments we were laid out side by side; Mum with one hand jammed between her legs again and the other hand wrapped round and wanking my cock.

"Oh darling," she moaned, "I never expected this -- we shouldn't be doing it but I can't help it! It's all your fault anyway!"

I suppose she was right -- the job and the sight of my cock -- but she shouldn't have got excited.....but then again, why not? Hopefully with my new status, more and more women would be interested in me and my cock now. So this was good practice, I reckoned.

"Don't worry Mum," I said, "I'm enjoying it!"

"So am I!" groaned Mum, working both her hands faster, "I'm nearly there -- I'm going to cum in a minute if I keep this up!"

"Don't stop then!" I said and knowing that in her state of mind, nothing would stop her now, I slid my hand from between us and ran it down her flank; over her hip and pushed it under her own hand to cup and hold her sex.

Instantly my fingers slid between her sopping lips and without hesitation I pushed a finger into her wet and welcoming hole.

Mum almost screamed her pleasure and shock!

"Oh God -- no -- no -- you're not supposed to...." she moaned, but far from removing my hand, her hand held mine in place. I moved my hand a bit until I was able to rub against her clitoris and Mum started lifting her hips to meet my actions.

"Oooooh -- that's lovely -- right there!" she groaned as I twiddled her clit with my thumb and probed her hole with a finger, "More -- more -- keep it going.....yessss! Oh yessss! I'm cumming!"

Moments later I felt her let down a flood of lubricating fluids -- my hand was soaked as I worked faster. This was good -- I'd never really been able to enjoy a woman's orgasm before -- my conquests had all been too shy -- but Mum was no shrinking violet!

"Oh God -- yesssss! Cumming! Cumming," she cried while one hand pushed hard on top of mine and the other one worked ever faster on my cock.

"Cum for me darling!" she groaned, "Cum for me!"

I was cumming alright -- any minute now -- a few more strokes and......

"Aaaaaagh Muuuuum -- yeahhhhh!" I cried, thrusting my cock through her fist, "Oh -- oh -- oh God!"

My first squirt flew vigorously into the air and splashed up Mum's torso and over her blouse -- she moved her hand a bit and the next jet squirted onto her thigh followed by my third and fourth salvo and then she was left with just some lesser trickles that ran down over her hand.

Slowly she stopped moving her hand and eventually let go of my slowly wilting penis, bringing her hand up to her face. She sniffed at the trickles of cum and slowly stuck her tongue out. She swiped it over a little blob and tasted the result.

"Mmmmmm!" she exclaimed, "Sweeter than your father, darling, but a bit less flavour -- better texture though!"

So saying she proceeded to clean her hand with her tongue, only finishing when she was all cleaned up.

There were still generous smears of cum over her body though.

"Do you want some?" she asked and I shook my head. I'd had enough shocks today without showing my mother my love of my own cum!

"Don't know what you're missing," she said as her fingers gathered the sticky, slippery offerings and delivered them to her mouth and remarkably soon she'd finished -- all except the squirt that covered her blouse, which had soaked in somewhat.

She stood up off the bed and began undoing buttons.

"Better change," she said as the last button popped, "Now, what can I put on instead?"

As she spoke she shrugged the blouse off her shoulders, leaving her breasts swelling the cups of her 36D bra; the upper slopes of her breasts and her nipples easily visible, squashed under the material.

Yeah -- I know -- I'd been looking at her labels -- and she's a size 10/12 in knickers -- that's size 6/8 in America, I think -- so there! What bloke doesn't check out his mum's size? The measurements were branded into my brain!

She stood there briefly and rubbed her hands absent-mindedly over her breasts before turning to the chest of drawers. And there she bent over almost to the waist away from me; to fish out a clean pair of knickers. Her sweet firm ass split to reveal her cleft, her dimpled asshole and the hanging swollen lips of her pussy, before she stood up once more. Then from the wardrobe she pulled another blouse before she returned to the bedside.

"Don't mind me," she said as I scanned up and down her lovely body, getting full-on shots of her such as I'd not seen in all my 19 years.

"You going to get decent?" she asked as she dressed and I suddenly realised that I was laying there with only my t-shirt and socks on.

I sprang to my feet and quickly pulled my shorts on, almost catching myself in the zip and in moments all the evidence left was a damp towel; a splattered blouse; some wet knickers and the pervading scent of sex. Mum tidied everything away and opened the window wider.

"All done!" she said brightly, almost as if she'd just finished some spring-cleaning or something, "Now, where were we?"

"We were in the kitchen discussing my new job," I said, with a new spring in my voice. The truth was out and instead of being castigated it had been welcomed -- and how!

"Oh yes -- so we were and then I told you about my toys," said Mum as we walked back to the kitchen, "And things sort-of escalated from there, didn't they!"

She winked at me and then wiggled her rump at me as she turned to the sink.

"As I said, you're going to be so useful darling!" she said, "And even more so in due course, I think!"

"Uhhh?" I grunted.

"Weeeeell -- after our little performance I think we can safely say that there'll be times when you'll be needed again and once your Dad finds out......" she said and her mention of Dad got me worried.

"What about Dad? He'll go mad!" I asked, worried once again but Mum disarmed me by coming and kissing my cheek.

"Oh darling -- stop it!" she said, "Your Dad's as bad as me -- he's the horniest bastard this side of....oh, for miles around!"

My eyes and mouth were now wide open -- Dad's not like that, surely!

"Tell you what," said Mum, "I've got to get dinner cooked but when your Dad comes home I'll tell him the news and then tell him to come and have a chat with you -- ok? Don't worry -- he won't bite your had off!"

I nodded -- the relief washing through me. I turned, kissed Mum on the back of her neck and headed off to my room. There, I threw myself onto the bed and just lay there in wonderment thinking about what had happened today. First my sister and now Mum. Wow!

And with those thoughts swirling through my mind I must have drifted off.........

I awoke to feel the bed sink beside me and I opened my eyes with a start.

"Hi Son," said Dad, rubbing his hand on my chest, "How you keeping? Got some good news, I hear!"

"Oh hi Dad -- didn't hear you come in!" I said as I sat up and shook the cobwebs from my mind, "What's the time?"

"About.....half past five," he said, looking at his watch, "You been dozing?"

"Must have done," I said, "Feel better for it though."

"Yeah -- must have been a bit traumatic, getting that job and then worrying about telling us," he said, "But your Mum's told me your story and I'm proud of you -- really I am! You've kept at it and your efforts have paid off.....just hope you enjoy your work now."

"Sure I will," I said, "Especially now I know you're not too upset."

"Not too upset -- no, I'm delighted -- honestly," said Dad, "You're going to be so useful!"