Goodbye, Miss Granger Ch. 08-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jeannie! Jeannie! It's okay. It's just me." Kevin's voice. Oh my God. I blinked again and he came into focus, glancing alternately between my face and my wrists where he was fumbling to release me.

"Oh Kevin," I breathed, crying in relief. He got my hands free and I threw them around his chest, burying my face in his neck. "Thank God. I was so frightened. I knew it was you … and then I didn't."

"Shhh," he soothed me, stroking my hair. His softening cock was still inside me and with each hitching sob I forced it slowly out. "It's okay, Jeannie. It's all over now."

I took a deep, wavering breath and held his head in my hands so that I could look into his eyes. I saw concern there, love too, but there was also a conflicted delight that he had achieved what he set out to do, but maybe hurt me in the process. He hadn't. I was just shocked and emotional, stunned from the intensity of my orgasm and the realism of my 'assault'.

"Thank you," I whispered. "That was … incredible." And then I hugged him tight again, taking comfort from the safety of his body pressed into mine.

"So do you want to do it again," he asked, a smile in his voice.

"Oh, God yes," I enthused, rubbing my pussy wetly against him. "But not too soon. I won't fall for it as easily next time."

"One more thing?" he asked quietly.

"Anything," I sighed into his neck. My heart had almost returned to its normal rate and I was basking in the afterglow of the most wonderful, wonderful sex.

"Jeannie, will you marry me?" He rolled to the side so that he could watch my expression.

"Yes," I said without hesitation. "With all my heart. Now untie my legs and let me love you properly."

He did.

And I did.