Goodbye, Miss Granger Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time the ride finished, my panic had given way to excitement again, and I was back to scheming on how to get these two potential lovebirds together. Rock Star clearly wasn't the answer, and it was getting to the point that we would have to wait in line to get back on. The Octopus beckoned. No queue, but more importantly it had cars that seat four people in a horseshoe formation, so these two could snuggle up nice and close and hold hands.

I took the initiative as we ran off Rock Star and yelled "Queue's too long", and then led our happy, giggling trio (okay, so most of the giggling was coming from me) to The Octopus. We ran straight to a vacant car and I congratulated myself on getting Josh between me and Mandy. Triumph! I am the queen of match-makers, I almost yelled out loud. Let the courting begin!

A-a-a-a-a-nd nothing! Hunky Josh was sitting six inches away from sexy Mandy the Slutty Nurse – she of the seated hemline that barely covered her panties – and what did he proceed to do? Absolutely! Fucking! Nothing! Worse, The Octopus was a bust. I swear it was around when my grandparents were young. I mean, it's not for little kids, but it just doesn't stack up in the excitement stakes anymore. What this ride would be good for is to let young lovers canoodle together and pretend to be scared, but obviously that wasn't going to happen. All of the breathless excitement and the yelling and screaming was melting away.

I was out of ideas and thinking that our trio of thrill-seekers was going to break-up, but Mandy grabbed us both yet again as the ride finished. "Come on! Enterprise!" she commanded, leading us to the only one of the three rides that we were yet to try.

I don't know about the others, but I was an Enterprise virgin; I don't like any ride that goes upside down, they're just a bit too scary. This one is a giant, flat, spinning wheel with gondolas around the outside. As it builds up speed, an arm lifts the wheel from horizontal to vertical, so while you start out just turning in flat circle, you're soon lurching ass-over-elbows in sickening loops.

I almost didn't go on, but I was so caught up in the fun of playing with these kids that before I knew it we were running down the entry race and it was too late to back out. We bolted out onto the platform and Mandy immediately jumped into a free gondola. They seat two people straddling a low centre bench (like riding two-up on a horse or a motorcycle) and I entertained a brief fantasy that Josh would jump in with her. He didn't; he just ran past her to the next free gondola. Wus! Thwarted, I ran on but discovered that all of the gondolas were now taken. It was almost a relief; it meant I could sneak off and miss out without losing face. Except for the fact that there were spare seats, I just had to share. I'd completed a full circuit back to Mandy. She now had a partner in with her – another senior girl – but Josh was still on his own and saw me looking at him, conflicted and undecided.

"Come on, Miss Granger," he beckoned to me with a welcoming smile.

I looked down at my red dress and then back at the seat I would have to straddle. "Umm," I said indecisively, holding out my skirts and biting my lower lip.

"It's okay," he said, sliding to the back. "You can go in front." Was that a good thing? I supposed so. A person behind me couldn't see up my dress, but nor could a person in front if they were facing forwards. The person in back would have to spread their legs with their knees around their partner's hips. Bare knees, in my case! That didn't seem like an appropriate position for a schoolteacher, so in-front was probably best. What the hell! Climbing in with Josh, I stepped one foot over the bench and was instantly aware of how close my bottom was to his face. Embarrassed, I plopped down onto the seat without realising how low it was; and with my knees up and bottom down, my hem slid straight down into my lap and flashed my parted thighs and lacy red panties to the world.

I shrieked with surprise and clutched at my hem, dragging it back down to my knees as I whipped my head around to see if anyone had witnessed my moment of indiscretion. I craned back to look at Josh and could tell by the smile in his eyes that he knew exactly what I had done, but regretfully hadn't had the angle for a decent view.

When the attendant came around and locked the gates on the gondolas, I still had my knees up and was holding my dress, but I knew I couldn't stay like that once the ride started. Two choices: legs stretched forwards – which would have me leaning back into Josh – or tucked more modestly beneath me in a kneeling position. I could probably use a bit more modesty at this point, so I folded my legs down with my feet tucked behind and instantly regretted it. Whereas before I was sitting on my bottom, now all of my weight was on my pussy and I was painfully aware of the fact that I wasn't sitting on my dress; it was just my panties between me and the padded surface of the bench, moulding into my every crevice.

But I didn't have time to change my position. With a sickening lurch and a shudder, the ride began and both Josh and I clutched at the barred gates on either side. There were no safety restraints; apparently the centrifugal force was enough to keep us in our seats, even upside down. As we gained speed, that very force swung the hinged gondolas bottom-out, and I clutched those bars for dear life, screaming with a mix of terror and excitement while Josh did the same behind me.

I was okay while it was spinning horizontally – well, kind of okay – but then as the great arm began to lift us at an angle, we started looping high and low and that exhilarating feeling of being swung around in a circle transformed into a far more terrifying one of being flipped head over heels. Up and over, eyes bulging and gibbering like an idiot, the school buildings to my side rotating with dizzying speed.

I gripped the seat between my knees, afraid with every flip that the laws of physics would fail me and I would fall and crash into the upside-down gondola roof. Abandoning the barred sides, I clutched at the seat with both hands and hunkered down low, crying and screaming "Help me!" or maybe it was "Hold me!" Whichever, I felt Josh's large hands close around the tight, corset bodice of my dress just above my hips. My heart pounding with fear, that extra touch really was a comfort. I pushed myself back between his thighs, and every time we flipped over I braced against him until I had him pushed hard up against the back-rest.

And then … oh dear … and then! Hunched over and hugging the bench, I was no longer sitting on my pussy. No, the soft panty-covered folds of my sex were now most surely pointed to the hindmost and rudely pressed (by me!) against the rapidly hardening bulge in the trousers of my erstwhile student and amusement-park-ride companion. But if only that was all! Oh, my word, the terror was gone but my blood was high and pounding in my ears. With his hands on my hips, I realised with horror that we were posed in a perfect parody of doggy-style sex. And of course the very second I thought about that, I thought how terribly easy it would be for him to simply unzip, pull my panties aside and slide into home plate. A task made all the more simple by the wetness I could feel gathering at my core, which was a situation unlikely to improve until I stopped rubbing my clitoris against the seat and my pussy lips against Josh's cock.

Over and over we went. My terror all but forgotten now; the only thing I could think about was my excitement and the touch of Josh's straining shaft, which throbbed menacingly every time we turned over and I ground against him. Completely at the mercy of my libido now, I was lifting my bottom – effectively mounting him – and with a wiggle I managed to part my outer labia and groaned with pleasure as that hard bar of flesh in his trousers settled into the channel of my soaking slit.

He felt so close to me. Almost inside me. It was incredible and frightening and wrong and so very, very sexy. I swear I could feel the throb of his heartbeat, and every time he flexed his cock it felt as though he would enter me. Could this situation get any worse? I thought not, but then incredibly it did; I was about to have an orgasm! I could feel that familiar tension building in my inner thighs and my clitoris was buzzing maddeningly with the rough contact of the panties wedged into my slit. Giving up to the inevitable, I closed my eyes and imagined Josh inside me, his cock building to an explosive orgasm deep within my sex. Just a few more strokes! Holding my breath I mounted him like a monorail and slid back down to the seat. Almost there! And then the hydraulic arm began to lower! Oh my God, no! We were turning round and round again – not up and over – and the momentum I had been using to push against him was lost. I was teetering on the edge and I needed just one more push.

As we decelerated, Josh let go of my hips and my fantasy melted away. I just needed to mount him one more time but there was no longer any excuse to do so. And worse, with the dying screams of the other riders, the sound of me coming would be all the more obvious. Somehow rationality reasserted and with a wistful, panting sigh I pushed off him and sat up, unfulfilled but with all my nerve endings zinging with the fading glow of my near-climax.

The Enterprise slowed to a stop and as we sat there in awkward silence waiting for the attendant to open our gondola. I tried and failed to think of something I could say to Josh that would make this better.

"Miss Granger?" he said quietly from behind me. I couldn't turn around.

"Yes Josh?"

"Do you want to go again?" he asked, the tension in his voice so very obvious.

"I would … but I don't think I should, Josh," I said quite truthfully. "That was a lot scarier than I thought." This time I did look over my shoulder and smiled at him. "And it's nearly time for my turn in the Sponge Toss. Will you come up later?" I wanted to let him know that we were okay.

The attendant came by and opened our gate.

"Sure, Miss Granger," he grinned lopsidedly. "I'll see you up there."

That was my cue to get away from this awkwardness. I climbed out, studiously ignoring the wet patch I'd left on the seat and hoping Josh would do the same.

"See you up there, Josh," I said, running out and not waiting for him.

"Later, Miss Granger."

12