GoodGollieMissMollie

Story Info
His uncle asked him to take care of his horny aunt.
5.6k words
4.43
153.2k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,081 Followers

The following is a work of pure fiction. Other than the mutually desired acts between consenting adults, the writer condones none of the activities presented. That being said, I hope you enjoy the story. Jb7

GoodGollieMissMollie

Hey Joey, C'mon in. Good to see you. Things around this damn nursing home are so fucking boring, a visit from an IRS agent would be welcome. What's that you say? You heard what? Who told you that? Well, let me tell you straight, that is flat out wrong, I never got my aunt pregnant. Tried, but it never happened.

You want to hear the story? Why in hell would you be interested in my sex life when I was eighteen? Don't you have any of your own, or is it that you just want some fresh stroke material? Ha! Gotcha!

Well, why the fuck not? It's not like it'll embarrass anyone now. Most everyone but me has passed on by now; don't know how good a story it'll make, but it sure as hell was fun to live.

Gotta give you some family background. I was born in 1932, three months after my folks were married. No shame at the time, it was the Great Depression, and in our neck of the woods, there usually wasn't money for such things as weddings, but Mom decided she wanted more than common law status. She and Dad grew up on neighboring farms. She was eighteen when she caught me, Dad was twenty two or three.

Mom had a brother, Freddie, who was Dad's age. Dad had a sister, Mollie, who was ten the year I was born. Shortly after FDR's inauguration, both Dad and Freddie realized the job situation wasn't going to get a whole hell of a lot better for several years, so they joined the service, Dad, regular Army, Freddie, the Air Corps. By the outbreak of WWII, Freddie had married Mollie. He thought he had her knocked up, but it was just a scare; by the time they found out, they were connected, legally as well as physically..

Both the guys made it through the war, relatively unharmed. Dad had some shrapnel wounds, nothing life threatening. Freddie was shot down over France providing escort service to some bombers, but the Resistance got to him first and got him back to England with nothing more than a broken arm.

By war's end, I was starting junior high school. Mollie and Mom were waiting for their men, mouths and pussies watering. They got home and it was like we were in hog heaven. The next five years were great. Then came Korea. As officers, I suppose they could have refused. But they didn't. Dad was first assigned to a Quartermaster job, but asked to transfer to combat duty.

Freddie had been fucking around with some helicopters his company, a construction firm, had been experimenting with, to transport supplies and workers to remote sites before the roads were built, saving time and money. Because of that, he was assigned to search and rescue, with the promise that, after a few month's combat experience, he would be pulled out to train new chopper pilots.

They were both home Labor Day weekend, just before shipping out. Dad was saying good-bye to Mom; Freddie and I were sitting on the back porch, having a beer, and listening to the bedsprings. Freddie gave a chuckle then said, "That brings to mind a favor I want to ask of you, Geordie. You know how Mollie likes to hear and tell dirty jokes." I nodded. "Well, that comes from her interest and enjoyment of all things related to sex. Fact, if we don't make love two or three times a week, she gets down right cranky."

I started to interrupt him, "Uh, Fred, should you be telling..."

"Yeah, Geordie, you have to know it, because I want you to take care of her for me while I'm gone. It should only be for six or eight months, then I'll be back in the States and she can come live with me. While I'm gone, you can do whatever she needs to keep her satisfied. Let her lead you, okay. Just don't knock her up, that's my job. Can you do that for me, nephew?"

I damn near swallowed the whole fucking bottle I was drinking from. My uncle had just given me permission to do whatever I could talk my horny aunt into, up to and including fucking her, and he was asking me if I could do that for him. No fucking way I was gonna say no, so I just sort of slowly nodded, as if I was thinking it over.

He slapped me on the back and said, "Thanks, kid, I knew I could count on you. I'll let Mollie know she can call on you anytime."

Mollie's mom was one of eight kids, the oldest of whom was the Manager of the local branch of a national bank. Mollie had moved into town when she graduated high school and went to work in his bank as a teller. Nine years later, she was promoted to head teller when the old fart who had held the job for twenty years finally retired at 70. She had an apartment just off the central business district, about four blocks from my high school.

School started the Wednesday after Labor Day, the day after Freddie and Dad left for San Diego, to be shipped to Tokyo. Just for the hell of it, I drove past her apartment before heading home. I was surprised as hell to see her walking up onto her porch in the middle of the afternoon. I knew she didn't usually get home much before five. She was carrying some bags, and her back car door was open, so I guessed she had been shopping for groceries. I hopped out and looked in her car. Right, so I grabbed as much as I could carry and followed her in.

"Geordie!" She all but screamed. "My God, you scared me! Thank's for the help; are there any left?"

"A coupla bags, I'll get them for you." And I quick like ran out, grabbed what was left and closed up the car. Back inside, Mollie had broken out a couple of brewskis and was waiting in her living room.

"How come you're home," I asked her as I sat down beside her on the couch, grabbing the beer.

"I cut back to part time. Uncle Walt said he had been told by the regional manager he had to cut people or increase revenue. Given how things are in town, he didn't see any significant increases in revenues any time soon. He told me he was going to have to let Lois go, so I suggested he cut us both back to half time. With Freddie's allotment check, I only need part time anyway."

"That was a nice thing to do. But then, you're a really nice person," I said, putting my arm around her and pulling her over to my side. "Monday, Freddie said I should look out for you, so if there is anything you need, you just holler, anything at all. Okay?"

"Anything, huh," she said with a grin. "If I sprain my wrist, you'll come clean my butt after I shit, right?"

"Absolutely. I'll clean your bottom so well you could use it as a mirror to send flash messages."

"You wish. You'd probably get so flustered your first time that close to a pussy you'd try to use sand paper."

"Who says it'd be my first time close to pussy?"

"You're telling me you're not a virgin?"

"Only technically; there are other things to do to a pussy than screw it, you know."

"I know, but I'm surprised you do." She got a sly smile on her face. "What have you done, and to who?"

"If I tell you that, then you have to give back the same information, with the promise that neither of us ever tell."

"That's easy for me. There hasn't been anyone even close to my crotch but Freddie, and all he's ever used is his fingers and dick. Now, what have you done?'

"At the end of the school year, last year, I was dating Susie Mason. We found out we share birthdays. We went out to celebrate turning eighteen, and were messing around. I had heard a couple of seniors talking in the locker room about tasting pussy, so I tried it on Susie. Talk about fireworks and shooting stars. I didn't think she was going to stop screaming, or let go of my head."

When Mollie heard that, she got a funny look on her face, and I saw her sort of squeeze her thighs together. She stood up, grabbed the empties, and said, "Well, you better be getting home, or your ma will worry. I only work mornings, so feel free to stop by anytime after school.

"Tell Trudy (my Ma) I said hello and to give me a ring. Maybe we can have lunch or something. Don't worry, I won't tell her about you and Susie," she finished, then gave me a kiss on the cheek, the first time that had ever happened.

I stopped by a couple of times a week. When she thought I couldn't see or notice, I'd catch her looking at me, with a sort of contemplative look, as if she were trying to decide something. After a few weeks, remembering what Freddie had said about her needs, I decided to try to encourage her. The next time I visited, she was in the kitchen, at the sink. I walked up behind her and slipped my arms around her waist in a friendly hug, and said, "Hi, there, how's my favorite aunt?"

"Your only aunt, doofus," she said, pushing her ass back into me. She was wearing a pair of loose shorts, probably a size too big for her, so really loose. When I felt her against me, I could tell she wasn't wearing any underwear, at least below the waist, and my prick reacted. Mollie didn't. She must have felt me get hard, but she stayed there, her ass caressing my dick for at least a minute before she straightened up. When she turned around, her face was all flushed and she was breathing hard, her eyes all bright and wide open. "Umm, excuse me, I need to use the pottie. Grab yourself a beer," she said and hurried out of the kitchen.

A few minutes after I heard the bathroom door close, I heard a sound like someone trying to hold in a scream–"mmmmnnnnnhhhhmmm!"

I went and knocked on the bathroom door. "Mollie, you okay? It sounded like you hurt yourself."

"No, no, I'm fine, Geordie. I'll be right out." When she came out, her face was still flushed, and her breathing kinda ragged, but her eyes were more nearly normal, and she didn't seem flustered like she had when she turned around.

When I left that afternoon, I gave her a bear hug and kissed her on the lips, just a peck, and got a nice smile in return when she said, "Thank you."

I didn't go back for nearly a week. She called the house and left a message with Ma that she had some boxes she wanted to move to the attic and could I stop by and give her a hand.

When I got there, she was up on a rickety step ladder, changing a light bulb in a ceiling fixture. She was wearing the same loose shorts, but the legs had been cutoff right below the crotch. On top, she had a man's shirt, with the tails tied just below her B minus sized boobs. I got behind her and grabbed the ladder to steady it. When I looked up, I could see her gash as plain as I can see you. While I was enjoying the view, she started down the ladder, and missed the first step, falling back into my arms, knocking me down onto the couch a couple of steps behind me.

It knocked the breath out of me, so for several seconds, I was totally unaware of where anything was. When I finally was able to focus, I realized I had a breast in one hand and her pussy in the other. She must have noticed the change in my breathing, because I sure as hell didn't say anything. "You awake? When you've a mind to, I'd appreciate it if you'd move your hands."

"What if I don't have a mind to?"

"You snot, move them anyway!" She was laughing.

"Move 'em how, like this?" I asked, squeezing the boob and rubbing my hand up and down over her shorts.

There was a sharp gasp, then, in a strained voice she said, "Geordie! What...oh god, don't...oh Geordie, stop, you shouldn...oh no, don't stop, oh, oh, ohhh," and then that same silent scream I'd heard last week. She turned on my lap, making sure my hands stayed where they were, and kissed me like I'd never been kissed before. I thought Susie knew how to French, but in a contest between those two, she'd finish at number 49.

When Mollie finally broke the kiss, she instructed me to move my hands, inside, then started the kiss all over again. This time, when she climaxed, she pulled my hands away. "I can't. Freddie..."

"Freddie gave me permission to do whatever you wanted me to do, as long as I don't knock you up. He said that's his job."

"What?"

"That day before he left, when he told me to look out for you, he said if you don't make love every two or three days, you get cranky, so he wanted me to be available for you, however you wanted to use me. He said let you lead and show me what you want. As long as you don't get pregnant, we can do whatever you want to do. He said he was going to tell you he'd talked to me."

I can still see her smile, all teeth and a mile wide. "You two motherfuckers! Come with me, you goddam tease!" She jumped up and grabbed my hand, pulling me to the bedroom. "We're not going to fuck, I don't care what kind of permission Freddie gave you. My pussy is for him only. But we can play some more, and you can show me what you did to Susie Mason. I been wanting to try that since you told me about it." She was stripping as she talked. "C'mon, get undressed, it's a lot more fun naked."

And so it began. Every day, as soon after school as I could, I went to Mollie. She had the upstairs apartment of a two story house, converted to a double. She'd leave her door open and as soon as she heard me come in, head for the bedroom. By the time I got there, she was naked and waiting.

She had been invited to a Halloween party and asked me to take her. She explained that she'd probably drink too much, and needed someone to look after her and keep her out of trouble. Well, she did, and did, and did, but the only part of that that impacts this story is that she drank too much. It was a bit of a struggle to get her to leave after the cat fight, but I wrestled her into the car and tossed her coat and purse into the back seat. On the way home she just sat there and pouted, not saying a word.

When I got her home, she didn't move until I opened her car door. She looked at me and said, "I'm sorry. I'm being a bitch, and you're just doing what I asked you to do. Do you want to come in, for coffee or a drink?"

"Yeah, I could use a beer or something."

When we got upstairs, she asked me to close the curtains while she changed out of her costume (woodland elf, complete with pointed cap). I had just finished with the last curtain in the living room and turned to go get my beer, and she appeared.

Mollie was on the tall side of average, maybe five eight, high breasted, with chocolate colored nipples and areolas, and like I said, just under a B cup. Her hair, including her bush, I now saw, was a reddish brown, sort of cinnamon colored. Relative to her shoulders and hips, her waist seemed tiny, but was really about twenty-three inches, she just had wide shoulders, and hips made for baby making.

I had seen her nude before, almost daily, but always in the bed room, in bed. This new context was...I don't know how to put it, but my cock was rock hard in the time it took me to glance from her face to her cunt. From the smile that developed, she must have seen it spring up, errr, out. "All these weeks, you've been doing a lot for me," she purred, "making me come every day you're here. And tonight, getting me away from the party and that awful argument. I think it's time I did something for you. Something I haven't done for anyone else, ever."

She crossed the room and dropped to her knees in front of me. She reached up and rubbed her hands over the tent in my pants, and then repeated the motion with each of her cheeks. She unzipped me and reached into my jockeys to pull out Mr. Big.

She didn't have any experience in giving blow jobs, that was easy to see, and feel. A couple of times I had to remind her about teeth, but she learned quick. She didn't try to swallow me, the first time, but shit, that woman could use her tongue to pick a lock, I swear. I don't think I lasted more than a minute and a half before coming the first time. It surprised her, too. Most of the first cum wound up on her tits when she gagged, but after swallowing the last bits, she just wiped it up and licked it off her fingers. Her next move surprised the hell out of me. She just opened her mouth, slurped up my half hard and started all over again. That time I lasted about five minutes and she was able to swallow all my cum.

"Damn, Mollie! You keep that up, I might not leave tonight or ever. That was fantastic." It took me a minute or three to catch my breath. "Do you want me to pay you back now?"

"Not tonight, sweetheart. I'm too wasted to enjoy it. Come by tomorrow? We can try something else I've read about, where we both use our mouths at the same time. 'S called a 69."

"I'll be here." I pulled her to me for a bear hug, and kissed her, sucking her tongue into my mouth for a wrestling match, and tasting myself on her lips and tongue. She gave back as much tongue as I pushed down her throat, and just moaned when I started kneading her ass. After a couple of minutes of that, she pushed me away, breathing hard.

"Easy, Geordie. You better go now, or..."

"I know, Mollie. Right now, I'm not sure tomorrow would be a good idea, either. Not alone, anyway. If you come out for dinner, we could probably sneak enough time for some fast finger fucks, and reduce the temptation for anything more; it would let us cool off for a day or so."

"That's a good idea. When did you get so fuckin' smart? And grown up? I'm the one who's supposed to be the adult, keeping the brakes on." She reached up and gave me a quick peck on the lips, then said, "Ask Trudy about dinner, then call me in the morning."

I pulled my shit together and left, thinking I must be crazy. Just as I was leaving, walking out her apartment door, I glanced back at her, just standing there, watching me, naked as a jaybird, cute as all hell. If there had been a breeze, I would have painted the hallway with cum.

I didn't get to spend any serious time alone with Mollie for a couple of weeks. There was work at the farm to get done, to get ready for winter. She understood, and even came out to help. It was fun, working side by side with her. Mom must have noticed something in the way we acted together. Toward the end of the first week, after Moll had gone back to town, she asked me, "You fucking with Mollie?"

"What?"

"You heard me, are you fucking Mollie?"

"Hell, no! Anything but!"

"Well, I can see something's goin' on. Give." Her expression said 'don't screw with me,' and I knew only the truth would satisfy her, and she would know if it wasn't the truth.

"Well, I guess I should have said everything but."

"With your aunt?"

"Freddie asked me to. He said as long as she doesn't get pregnant, we can do anything she wants. She's drawn the line at fucking, said her pussy is just for Freddie."

Mom snorted. "He'd do that. Didn't trust her enough to stay faithful, so he provided her with a playmate he thought he and she could control. Devious bastard, my brother." She took a sip of the coffee she was drinking. "So, how far has everything gone?"

"Mom! I can't tell you that, anymore than you'd tell me what you and Dad do when you make love. It's private, between me and Mollie."

"Okay." She took a deep breath. "You're right, it's not my business; I guess I'm just jealous, with everyone but me getting their needs taken care of." She stood up and stretched. "Guess I'll head up to bed." She looked at me. "Just be careful, don't get hurt, and don't hurt her. Understand?" She didn't move until I looked up at her and nodded. She came around to my side of the table, took hold of my chin and tipped my face to hers. "You are getting so grown up," she said, and pressed her lips to mine, not exactly the kind of kiss you expect from your mom.

Before we knew it, Thanksgiving had come and gone. Word from Freddie was that he was too busy and needed to be pulled out of action right now, so his transfer to training had been put on hold. Mollie and I were still getting together three or four times a week. I was starting to notice Mom giving me the same kind of looks I had seen on Mollie's face before we started.

julybear7
julybear7
2,081 Followers
12