Goose

Story Info
Dropping in to see a mate's wife.
2.2k words
4.22
55.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers

This guy I work with, Bob, found himself in a bit of a dilemma. He suddenly found himself having to be in two places at the same time. He'd promised his wife that he'd drop off some cash for her at lunch time. Why he didn't just drop it in the back I don't know. Unfortunately, just as lunchbreak was coming up they had an emergency on the other side of the city and Bob was the expert, so he had to go.

The work option was going to be the winner, no doubt about it, but according to Bob if his wife, Jan, didn't get her hands on the cash he'd be eating burnt offerings for a week. I had nothing on. Could I please just run on over to his place and give Jan the cash.

Like he said, I had nothing on, so I said sure. It wasn't going to take me that long, after all.

Come lunch time I made sure that I had Bob's envelope safely tucked in my pocket and drove over to his place. When I got there I knocked, but there was no answer. I could hear a radio or TV going, so probably Jan couldn't hear me over the noise.

The front door was open so, while I felt uncomfortable just walking in, I'd have felt a damn sight more uncomfortable leaving Jan without the cash she needed or just dumping the envelope on the table.

I wandered in, calling out to Jan.

Now I was passing this bedroom and, as the radio or whatever noisemaker it was seemed to be coming from that room, I glanced in. Jan was there. Her back was to me and she was bent over, burrowing into the bottom of a wardrobe. She was wearing a short skirt that had ridden up, so she was showing me a nice little bottom and mound, covered in lacy panties.

What do I do? Yell louder and give her a fright or just wait a moment until she stand up and turns around, spots me, and gets a fright. I took the third option, didn't I? I stepped up behind her and goosed her. Just a gentle goose, mind you, a soft prod into an admittedly soft part of her anatomy.

Talk about all hell breaking loose. Jan screamed and bounced upright, hands covering her bottom. She spun round and absolutely leapt sidewards and away from me. She landed on the bed and scrabbled back until she was sitting pressed against the headboard, staring at me in shock and gathering fury.

I held up Bob's envelope.

"Ah, hi, Jan. Bob asked me to drop this off."

I tossed the envelope onto the dressing table. Jan's eyes swivelled to look at it and then back to me.

While she was staring at me, I have to admit I was giving her the once over. That scrabbling across the bed had caused her skirt to ride up and her long legs were on full display. As were her panties. She only seemed to be wearing some sort of singlet for a top, semi-transparent, letting me see her nipples and areolas. Her nipples, I was fascinated to note, were standing proud. Apparently the fright had excited her.

"You, you, I thought, oh god, when you touched me, bastard, I really thought it was going to happen to me."

Jan spluttered, trying to find the words to express her feelings. She was rather incoherent but I managed to gather that she was displeased. She had thought that someone had sneaked in and she was about to be raped. That was why the instant panic.

"Nah," I said. "It's just me delivering Bob's envelope. I did knock and call out but you didn't answer. I thought you might be displeased if I left without giving you the cash so I came in. Sorry for the fright. If it's of any help, I'm quite willing to."

Jan looked at the envelope on the dresser and nodded, then considered what I'd said.

"Willing to what?" she asked.

"Rape you. You got the fright and got all excited about what was going to happen and it must be an awful letdown to find it's not going to happen after all, so I'm ready, willing and able."

"I did not get excited," Jan said coldly. "And do you really think I'll agree to being raped?"

"That's the beauty of being raped. You don't have to agree. You can just go right ahead and enjoy it, knowing it's not your fault. And, if you're not excited, you should sue your nipples for false pretensions."

Jan glanced down at her breasts and blushed. Then she went even redder, apparently realising what she was wearing. Not the sort of thing she would normally wear in front of a man.

While Jan was checking her breasts I had other things to do. I reached over and hooked my fingers over her panties and started drawing them down her nice long legs. Jan gave a squeak and grabbed at them.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?"

I'd have thought it was obvious but I answered politely enough.

"I'm taking off your panties," I said, and went on to explain. "If I have to rape you, one of us has got to do something about getting you ready for it."

With that I gave a slightly harder jerk on her panties, slipping them free from her fingers and, this time, right down her legs and off.

"You can't do that," she protested, a little late in my book, as I'd already done it. Her hands dropped to cover her mound.

I reached for the hem of her singlet and started lifting.

"Lift your arms so that I can take this off, please."

I asked nicely, but she wasn't very cooperative.

"I will not. Why are you trying to take my top off?"

"I like to play with a woman's breasts, and yours are well worth playing with," I explained. "This silly top just makes it harder for me to get at them. Now lift your hands. Or I can rip it off you, if you like."

"If you tear my top you'll have to buy me a new one," she warned me.

I shrugged. That was fair I supposed. I took the shoulder straps and pulled in either direction. The reason the singlet was so transparent was because it was just about worn through. It just came apart like tissue paper.

"I don't see why I should have to buy a new one," I grumbled. "That one was so old it was only fit for the rag bag anyway."

"You broke it, you bought it," Jan snapped. "Will you please stop trying to take my clothes off?"

"I wasn't trying, I was doing. You only have that silly skirt left and that as useful in covering you as a belt."

"Whatever you think you're doing, just cut it out. You're not going to rape me or seduce me or anything, so just stop it."

I just grinned and took hold of her ankles. A firm pull and she was sliding down into the middle of the bed, still in a sitting position.

"Lie back," I told her and she immediately wanted to know why.

"Do you need me to explain every little detail of what I'm going to do?" I demanded.

Stupid question. Of course she said yes.

"All right. I'll do you a deal. Take off the skirt and lie back and I'll explain."

I could see she wanted to ask why she had to take off her skirt, so I got in first.

"The skirt will just get in the way when I slide either my hand or mouth from your breast down to your pussy. So just get rid of it."

Jan gave me a nasty look, as though chiding me for my impatience, but undid the skirt and took it off.

"Right," I said. "Now lie down. What's going to happen is this.

I'm going to play with your breasts, using both my hands and mouth to tease and arouse them. After I've played with them for a while I'll transfer my attentions to your mound and tease you there. I may actually split my attentions and play with breasts and mound at the same time.

Whether I actually eat you out for a while depends entirely on my mood as we progress. I may or I may not. After I've teased you and made sure you're starting to be properly aroused, I'll give you the chance to play with my cock. If you wish to suck for a while I'll permit it, but won't insist.

Finally, I'll slide my cock into you and do my best to drive you insane with pleasure, at the same time gratifying myself. If you have a favourite position, feel free to let me know.

Any questions?"

"And what if I say no to your charming plans?"

I looked blank.

"Ah, I'll bite. What if you say no?"

"You'll do it anyway? But that would be rape."

"And?"

"So it won't matter if I say yes or no. You're still going to have sex with me."

I nodded.

"I'd just as soon you didn't say either. Then I could assume you're willing and you could assume that you're not."

"You're impossible," she snapped. She flung her head back against the blankets, arms and legs spread as she lay there, spreadeagled, looking at the ceiling.

I wondered if she was willing or not. If not, she sure wasn't putting up much of a struggle.

I dropped my trousers and settled onto the bed beside her. My hand closed firmly over her mound while I leaned over her and softly bit her breast.

She squeaked and then protested.

"You said you'd be playing with my breasts first and then you'd touch me down below."

"So I'm a liar," I murmured, my hand softly massaging her pussy.

With that I started paying some serious attention to her mound. I massaged it, squeezed it, eased her lips apart and let my fingers trespass within. She was already wet, her hips pressing her pussy up against my hand, wanting a firmer touch.

"It would seem I'm a bigger liar than I thought," I told her. "Roll over on your tummy and lift your bottom high. I'm going to take you right now, without wasting a lot of time on preliminaries."

Surprisingly, she didn't argue, just rolling over and lifting her bottom high. I moved behind her and pushed hard, driving all the way into her and triggering a climax with that initial thrust.

I couldn't fucking believe it. I drove in deep and she climaxed just like that. All I could do was assume that the initial fright she got had got her a lot more worked up than I'd realised. As it was, before I could even get in a decent stroke she was clamped around my cock and shrieking her head off as she convulsed around me.

I waited, letting her work through it. Finally she relaxed, so I started slowly moving. I pressed in firmly and retreated, my erection dragging softly against her passage, letting her know things weren't over.

I pushed back in, deeply, feeling her tremble slightly, not quite recovered. Out and back in, still moving slowly, but this time getting a more positive response as Jan pushed to meet. Just a gentle movement from her, but that was OK. I was moving slowly, too.

A few more moments of gently swaying against each other and Jan was starting to wake up properly. Her movements were becoming firmer, no longer a reaction to what was happening but a deliberate move to meet me.

Satisfied, I started to move more firmly, driving in with more intent. Jan didn't flinch, meeting me firmly and apparently ready to go even further. I started taking her in earnest, driving in hard and fast, and Jan went with me.

I repeatedly drove into Jan, and she was gasping and clinging to me as she bucked under me, taking me as deep as possible with each thrust. She started letting out desperate little squeals, frantically bucking under me to her, grinding hard against me. Her squeals were getting higher and she was gasping for air.

I just drove in harder, pushing her ever higher, lifting her towards her next climax. Then it hit her, freeing me to really let rip and just go for it. I was gasping as I finished inside her, grinding hard as I could against her, wanting to be deeper, ever deeper. I thoroughly sprayed her and she clung to me, accepting it.

We lay on the bed, recovering. Eventually Jan spoke.

"So what happened to all the foreplay you were describing?" she demanded.

"Damned if I know," I admitted. "I intended to take my time, but everything just seemed to fall apart. Fun though."

Jan didn't say anything. She had picked up the singlet I'd shredded and was looking at it. Then she turned on me.

"Twenty dollars," she snapped, hand out. "You deliberately tore it so you owe me a new one."

"It was your fault," I protested. "You wouldn't lift your arms."

She just snapped her fingers and held her hand out. I laughed and fished out a twenty. Worth it I guess.

Bob got back to the office just before we knocked off.

"Did you get down to see Jan?" he asked.

"Sure, no problems. I let her have it."

Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers