Got a Job Ch. 1

Story Info
Linda's new job isn't what she imagined.
6.4k words
4.36
264k
88
7

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 03/14/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,358 Followers

Bill and I are having a hard time right now making the bills. I knew for the sake of both of our sanity that I would have to get a job so I could help pay the pressing bills. The problem all started over a year ago when Bill decided that we needed a new car. If he had bought one we could afford, well we would not be in this mess. No, he had to buy a big new Mercury SUV it cost over $42,000. I wanted a nice little Ford Focus that was around $16,000. If he had bought the Ford when the water-heater broke and flooded the house we would not have been in such a bind when we had to replace all the carpet.

Any way the penny pinching was killing us both, for almost a year all the problems had even affected our sex life. How could I relax and have sex knowing that the man making love to me put us in this kind of finical position. The bills were two months behind and some were almost three months behind. Before the bill problem we never argued in the last 8 years of our marriage over money, now it is all we talk about this past year. I started looking in the help wanted ads, there where a lot of jobs out there. The problem was, every job I found all paid minimum wage. One ad caught my eyes it said “Are you willing to work hard? Do you want to make more than minimum wage? If so we will train you call now” and then of course it had the phone number.

Well I called and spoke with a nice friendly woman who gave me directions to the office. I asked her what the job was about and she would not discuss it over the phone. I went down there and I think the whole city was there for the opening. I waited over an hour just to see the receptionist. She handed me a standard application, which I promptly filled out. The when I returned it to her, she took my picture with a Polaroid and stapled it to the application. She told me I would be contacted if I was selected. I went home still not knowing what the job was about.

The sign for the office said “Celebrity Center” I went back home and decide to continue looking. Two days later I received a call to return to meet the Owner. I was told I was one of the five finalists for the position. I showed up right at 10 AM as instructed. When I went in another woman was walking out. I think I recognized her from the many women I saw the day I applied. When I was introduced to the Owner he introduced himself as Peter Long. I sat down and while holding my application going over it he said “It says here you are married and have no children, is that correct?’ I said, “Yes, I’ve been married now going on 9 years.

Then he asked me something I thought was strange, he said “tell me why you need or want to work” I guess what hit me was his saying “need” I wanted to tell him real nasty that I did not need to work, but I didn’t instead I said “Well times are real tuff right now, and if I don’t get a job soon we just may loose everything we have.” I did not want to go into detail, but he pressed me. “Why is that Linda?” I ended up telling him about the car, the bills and I must have gone on and on like a chatterbox.

When I finished he then said “The job pays starts out at $27.85 an hour, we pay time and a half for every hour over a 8 hour work day. Holidays we pay triple time and a half.” The numbers we were saying almost took my breath away. I said “doing what? I mean what do you do here? What would I be doing if you hired me?” He smiled and said; “Now that’s what I’m looking for a woman with a brain. Here at Celebrity Center, we are hired by the celebrities to host different functions for them. As well as all of the big Studios here in Hollywood. They contract us to make sure everything runs smoothly and they pay us well for doing just that.”

I then said “I am not sure that I am qualified for that, I mean I would like to but I never did anything like that in the past.” Peter said “Don’t worry about that I will train you and you will be the perfect host if you are picked for this job, I’ll call you, well I won’t call you, but one of my girls will call in the morning to let you know if I want you or not for the position. If I do hire you, I will need to meet with you and your husband before any finial decision is made.” I thanked him and drove home.

The next day the phone rang about Noon and the woman on the other end said “Mr.. Long would like to meet with you and your husband around 6 PM to offer you the open position, can you meet with him at that time?” I assured her we would both be there. When we arrived Mr. Long did not keep us waiting. He began by telling me that of all 783 women that applied that he has chosen me. He then told us the final decision rested on this meeting. He looked straight at Bill and asked, “How do you feel about Linda working here?” Bill said, “She can work where ever she wants too, I don’t care, just as long as it pays good.”

Mr.. Long then said “Bill, because of the type of business we have here, Linda may come to work in the morning and not get home until 1,2 or 3 AM, will that be a problem?” Bill said “Well she did say you paid time and a half so, I think it would be OK once and a while.” Mr.. Long then said, “Bill, it could be two or three times a week, we are very busy here, do you feel the time involved is it worth it to you two to have Linda to work here?” We both told him it was and that I was anxious to start. Mr.. Long asked Bill for his work number just incase of an emergency since I did not put it down on the application.

When the meeting was over Mr. Long said “Linda you have the job if you want it, be here tomorrow by 7 AM we will start your training then.” We got up and went sailing out of his office straight home. Bill kept talking about all the money I would make and how it paid almost three times his pay. He was very happy we would be having the extra money coming in. I was happy to know we could catch up on the Bills and start saving money for a change.

I was there at 9 AM sharp, Mr.. long took me into his office. Yesterday I had not noticed how everyone was dressed. Today when I looked around at all the woman, I was almost in shock. Every woman there had on either a Micro Mini black leather skirt or a dark blue Oriental dress that had slits up both sides from the floor to the sides of their hips. All of them it seemed to me did not have on any hose. The woman in the Micro Mini skirts all had the same top on, it was low cut and almost shear see threw. I haven’t seen so many nipples since I was in the School Gym shower. No had on a bra, it was very evident that the women who wore the Oriental dresses were also braless. I sat down in front of Mr.. Long’s desk feeling way over dressed in my dark green business suit and with what I saw around the office, I felt a little uncomfortable.

“Would you like to know why I chose you for this position Linda?” he started out. I looked at him and said “Yes, why me over all those other woman? I am sure they’re where many that where more qualified than I am” He smiled, sat back in his big chair, and said. “Because you need this job more than I need you. You do not have anything to tie you down, by that I mean children and a husband that wants you home at 5 right after work every day. In fact as I see it as long as you bring home the bacon, your husband could care less what you do, am I right or am I wrong?”

Confused I sat there and managed to say, “yes, I guess you are right."

"Here’s the deal” He continued “the job is yours and it is good money, real good money, but I have very strict rules” he stopped talking sat up pushed the intercom button and said “Jenny, get you ass in here, and bring in a copy of the rules with you” Almost at once the door opened and in walked Mr.. Longs Secretary. She was dressed in the Micro Mini leather skirt and sheer white blouse. He then said “Come over here honey, take out my cock and suck it while Linda here reads the rules.” I never in my life ever heard any man say such a thing. To say I was stunned is an understatement. I watched as Jenny handed me the paper then as Mr.. Long sat there she went over to him knelt, unzipped him and began sucking his dick as she held it. I was sitting to the side of his desk and I had a clear view of Jenny and him. Mr. Long was well endowed he looked almost 2-3 inches bigger than Bill.

I was sweating and trembling as I began to read the company rules to myself. #1 you will only wear the company uniform provided by the company. That Uniform will consist of only these items provided. One Oriental Dress with two matching pants, one pair of pants is for wearing to and from work. The other set of pants are to be worn during the entertaining parties. The other company uniform will consist of one leather skirt, and one sheer white blouse. The shoes will be two-inch Red or Black high heels with stocking. The stocking may be self-holding or held up with garter belts only. If a Garter belt is worn, the color is to match the shoes. #2 The only time panties will be worn is when you are on you period and never to exceed 7 days in any calendar month. If something is needed past the 7 days Tampons will be used. #3 you will never refuse to do anything that you are told to do by your supervisor or the owner. Anything other than an immediate response will be cause for company fines or termination from this company. #4 This Company provides a service to its customers, and it is your job to make sure no customer ever is unhappy with your work.

I could hear Jenny she was getting loud slurping as she sucked on Mr.. Long and I could hear him tell her. “That’s it sweet heart, yea, stroke it baby.” I forced myself to read, I did not want to watch this. I herd Jenny moaning as she sucked him and I could see from where I sat that she was jacking him fast as she sucked him. Mr.. Long said’ Here it comes bitch, take it all, swallow it, yea, all of it, yea good girl, now get up and go sit over there while Linda and I go over her duties.”

I sat there shocked and frozen watching as he stood up, stroking his now going limp dick, as he put it back into his pants and zipped them up. He sat back down and said, “you know Linda you don’t have to work here, you are free to get up and go home. Don’t look so shocked, I am a sex machine, I love to have my cock sucked, and if you stay here working for me you will be sucking it just like Jenny did. Now are you going to jump up and run out of here like some scared schoolgirl? Or are you going to stay here and pay your bills?”

I did not move, I could not move, I wanted to get up and run, I knew I did not want to be here, but what would I tell Bill? I knew that it was only a matter of a week or so that we, would be loosing the phone, electricity, gas ands water and maybe even kicked out of our house that we have had now for 7 year. Mr.. Long said “good girl since you did not jump up and run out, now read out loud to me the rules and I will explain them to you.”

I read the first one and when I finished he said “stand up Jenny, lift up your skirt” She did and as she stood there he said, “see, nothing under the skirt, and if you wear any stocking I want them to dark. I prefer you not to wear any at all, but I know you women like using them when you are in heels. As for your period, I would prefer you to use tampons. Now read me number 3.” I red it and he said” do you know what that means Linda?” I said “I think so, I think it means that if I say no to you or anyone here, I get fined or I loose my job, is that right?” Mr.. Long smiled and said “you catch on fast bitch. You will be making more money here than you will know what to do with, The first time you tell any employee “NO” you get fined $250.00 if you say no again it is $600. If you say “NO” a third time it will cost you $1,000.00. Now before you get all weepy on me, after you’re Training is over you should make 3-4 times that a day. Hell girl you could even make that kind of money during your Training, now read me number 4.”

I read it and he asked, “Do you know what that is saying?” I looked at him and said, “ I am not sure, are you telling me that if the customer wants me to do something even sexual I can not refuse?” Mr.. Long smiled and said “Look at Linda Jenny, she is sharp as a tack. Now read me number 5.” I read #5 You will never ask for any type of a tip, if you receive any tip it must be reported for tax purpose’s only.” Mr.. Long said “From time to time our clients tip pretty good. You will never ask or hint for a tip, if you do get one we still have to fill out the tax forms, you get to keep it all but you will always tell Jenny here what amount you get. Now the last rule please.”

“#6 there is no spitting out of any sperm, you will swallow what ever sperm that enters your mouth. You will never turn down a client because of his/her sex, color or appearance, in other words just remember “No” is not in your vocabulary.” Mr.. Long said, “Any questions Linda?” I sat there and just looked at him, trying to figure out if I was dreaming or if I had agreed to become a prostitute for #27.85 an hour. I guess Mr.. Long had an idea what I was thinking with my blank stare. He said “look here Linda, if you want an hourly job that pays you minimum wage get your ass up and get the hell out of my office right now. If you want the job here that will get you and your husband out of debt and back on your feet again, get your ass up, go over to there to Jenny and eat her pussy, she got me off, and I want to watch you get her off, Jenny move over to the couch sit down and open your legs nice and wide for our new employee. It looks like Linda wants to stay here work and make lots of money”

My mind was racing, I knew I should get up and run out of there as fast as I could, but what do I tell Bill? Would he even believe me? Maybe I should go to the Police, would they believe me? He wants me to go down on a woman; I never ever did that before. In fact in the last 8 years I only sucked Bill I think three times and that was to get him hard to make love to me. There was no sound, it was like they where waiting for me to make up my mind. I stood up, turned, and looked at Jenny on the couch, one leg was up on the couch bent at the knee while the other leg hung off the couch with her foot on the floor. Her vagina was shaven and her lips where swollen and open, her clit was rather large, and with the clit cover back, I could see it swollen. She was touching herself as I looked. I looked at the door then back at her. I heard Mr.. Long say, decide bitch before I kick your ass out of here and hire that 19 year old bitch who told me she would do anything to get the job.”

I felt light headed, I turned and walked slowly to Jenny, I kept watching her fingers go round in circles over her big clit and then slide inside her open hole. She kept moving her fingers back out to circle her clit. Mr.. Long said “Yea, that’s it Bitch, go eat her cunt, you make Jenny here climax real good” I stood there in front of Jenny when I heard Mt Long say, “Get on your fucking knees cunt, eat her out, and make her cum NOW.”

It was as if I was out of my body watching myself kneel down, I brought my lips to her, she was extremely wet and out of the corner of my eye I could see Mr. Long move over closer to us I guess to see better. Jenny kept rubbing her clit as I licked her opening, I guess it was apparent to her that I had no idea what to do so she said, “take my lips and gently suck on them both, (I did as she said) now move to my hole and start at the very bottom almost at my asshole and slowly work up. Yea, that’s it, now take your tong and box my clit, yea, gently just like that, yea, now very gently pull it in between your lips and box it around with your tong as you do. It.” I guess I was doing it right because she began to respond by moving her hips hard against my mouth and breathing hard as well as getting very vocal. It did not take long for her to climax.

When she finished climaxing Mr. Long said “Not bad Linda, now come over here and suck this off.” I turned around to look at him, he was standing next to his desk, his pants where up, his zipper was down and his dick was hard and he was stroking it. I moved over to him on my knees and began doing to him the things that I remembered seeing Jenny do. I stroked his dick and the more I worked it the dirtier I began to feel. With that feeling came excitement, and disgust. Jenny came up next to me and whispered in my ear, “cup his balls, take longer strokes, faster, suck it like a lolly pop, not to hard, make love to it honey make love to his cock.”

I did as she said, and before I knew it he was shooting his sperm into my mouth. I could barely hear him say. “Swallow it Bitch, Swallow my cum” I gulped it down hoping not to get any kind of taste, but I did, it was a little salty, and slimy. I felt a hand reaching under my skirt and the fingers worked there way into my hole. I heard Jenny say, “she’s all wet, she really got off on this, should I make her Cum Peter?” Mr.. Long said, “Not yet, get the training device and the razor. Linda, go over to the couch, take off all your cloths and lay down, Jenny is going to shave you, and we are going to put in your training device.”

I said very shaken “Shave, you mean down there?” Mr. Long smiled and said “Oh don’t worry about Bill dear, I can guarantee that he will love it. Just tell him you read in one of your magazines that men like women that shave their pubic hair. Tell him if he doesn’t like it you’ll grow it back. If he doesn’t like it you can grow it back.” Jenny brought back with her a small suitcase; she set it down and said, “I just guessed at your size, you and I are about the same size.” She opened it up, took out a set of clippers and a razor. It took only moments to clip the long hairs, and she quickly followed with shaving cream and razor.

When she was finished shaving me Mr. Long reached down and felt my bare pussy. He said, “Looks like your real wet down here girl, are you turned on any?” I did not want to admit it to him but I was, I just did not answer. I felt his long finger work inside of me and he said “Oh yea, your hot all right, I bet that feels real good doesn’t it honey?” I just laid there eyes closed and God forgive me it did feel good. I felt the finger pull out and something being put inside of me. What ever it was had something attached to it that fit firm against my clit at the same time. I then heard the sound of a hand pump like a nurse uses to check blood pressure with. With each pump I could feel pressure inside of my vagina and the thing against my clit tightened against me.

When the pumping stopped, Mr. Long said, “Reach down, and try to pull it our Linda.” I did and try as I did I could not dislodge what ever it was from inside of me. Mr. long then said “What you are feeling is what I call the “trainer” you will be wearing it every day while you are in training, and this is why.” I felt two things happen at once, first I felt the thing inside of my vagina start to throb and vibrate as well as the thing against my clit. It was like nothing I had ever felt before in my life. I felt as if I could not catch my breath. I had no control over my body; in fact the thing inside of me had control. Then as fast as it stared it stopped.

Mr. Long said “here Jen, get our new employee dressed and show her to the training room, have her make a voice tape to see if she can be sexy enough to do the “Books to tape” turning to me he said “Baby if you have the voice for it, you can make $350.00 a tape.” Jenny handed me the dress (what there was of it.) she said, “get out of that suit, and put this on, we’ll hang it up in your locker. I did as they said, and once I was changed Mr. Long said, “Perfect fit Linda, good job Jen. Now bring her back up here after lunch, I want to fuck her then, you can keep her motor running if you like, just make sure she is ready for a real good workout after lunch. Now get out of here.”

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,358 Followers
12