Got A Job Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,359 Followers

Now if I had not screwed all day and had not just finished fucking Bill I am sure I would have climaxed several times with them, but I just had to settle for the great feeling of being fucked. I decided to really hook Clark so I said “Do me in my ass baby, make me come one last time fucking me there.” Clark pulled his cock out and put my legs on his shoulders. This raised my ass up even with is cock. With out spitting on it he aimed it at my asshole and eased it in. I could tell he knew how to do it, he did not rush it and once inside he began to move it nice and slow at first building to a great steady pace bringing pure pleasure. I thought it had been long enough so I managed to fake one last orgasm and it worked because he emptied himself in my ass.

Now I was very loud and very vocal as the boys fucked me. Something in me wanted the whole world to know what I was doing and the more I thought others knew the better it made me sexually feel. Clark finished and pulled out, he pulled up his pants and we all got out. I said “Are you boys ready to sign the papers?” Peter said “I should get a discount, that’s a used van now.” Clark said, “shit man it was used before it’s a 1998.” Peter said, “Yea I know, but now there are spots on the mattress.” I said “yea, the first of many spots that we’re going to put there, now no one say a word to my husband about our deal, before you buys leave I’ll give you my work phone and well set things up.”

We all walked inside the office where I introduced them to Bill, He had them fill out paperwork, and they both gave him a three thousand down payment on each of their vehicles. I said “Dear could I see you in the office a minute, I need to get going and I can’t stay much longer. Bill got up and we went into the next office. I closed the door, and said very quietly, “Kneel down baby, I got stuff coming out of me and I don’t want to get any of it on my car seat. Those two boys where full of sperm.” Bill knelt down in front of me, I opened my legs to give him good access, and he licked me nice and clean. I let him work my front then I said, “Do the back, I think some slid down to the crack of my ass, in the van.”

He moved back and I turned around sticking my ass in his face. He licked me there cleaning me up. I said “That’s good baby, now I’m going to give those boys my work phone and leave, you wait here until I get outside.” Bill still on his knees said, “OK, I’ll wait.” I went back into his office and wrote down my phone number on two pieces of paper, I gave it to them, kissed them, and gave each of their cocks a nice squeeze. I said call me tomorrow anytime between 8 and 5 the earlier the better.” I then walked out.

I saw Bill walk back in the office and sit down. I drove home one very happy very content woman. I now had the world by the balls. I had a great job; I just made my husband 7 thousand dollars in commissions in less than one hour, and that would make him look good to his Boss. Not only that but I got two men to buy a car each that may or may not have even thought of buying when they walked on to my husbands sales lot too look around. I now know something that I never knew before, well I was told it many times but I just thought that the women telling me didn’t know what they where talking about. Boy was I wrong, I see they where right, men seem to live for sex, before I got my new job I never knew how much Bill liked eating my pussy when I had cum in it. I learned very quickly that he had a thing about me screwing other men, he like it and the messier I got the more turned on he got. One week earlier I would have never thought anything like that would turn him on. In fact I would have thought he would have been angry to find out I had sex with another man, (let alone dozens of them.) I now know that as long as I keep my husband happy, and let him know just what kind of woman I have become that he will extremely happy. Every man I have met this past week all seem to have something that really turns them on and if I find out what it is, I am in the drivers seat. That old saying that they think with their small head between their legs is so true. I can see that by using my sex to make them happy, I can get what ever I want. God Life is so great.

* * * * * *

If you enjoyed this story let me know!

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,359 Followers
12