Got A Job Ch. 2

Story Info
Linda finds out just what she was hired for.
6.9k words
4.44
161.6k
29
5

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 03/14/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,351 Followers

Jenny must have felt what I was thinking because she said “remember what I said, he sees everything you do, he will be following you everywhere, seeing everything you do. Now, click on that picture right there, I’m going to show you how we make money around here. I did and up popped a picture. It was a woman who looked like she was in pure bliss as she was straddling one man and he had his cock in her pussy, while another man was fucking her asshole. Jenny said, “What you need to do is write a three to four line sentence talking about this picture. Pretend it is you and you are trying to tell some guy who looks at this how it makes you feel to get fucked like that.”

I turned to her and said “but I never, I mean I have no idea what it fells like, it is disgusting.” Jenny said, “This is pretend, here look at this one that is finished.” She clicked on another picture it was a picture of a girl sucking a black guy with a huge dick as two other men where fucking her like the picture before. The caption said “Oh I love this, my husband brought home tonight this black guy and his friend to fuck like this, are you hard yet? Don’t you wish it was you fucking my ass or pussy? I would love to suck that hard cock of yours right now”

Jenny said “see, that’s is part of what we do here, we do things to turn on guys and get them hard as they sit at their computers jacking off. Now you try it with that other picture.” We brought it back up and I typed “Oh if there is one thing I love it is to have two cocks fucking me at the same time (I felt the thing inside of me begin to tingle) I love a hard cock up my ass, and one in my cunt, don’t you wish it was you here fucking me like this?” as I finished I felt the thing in me full force. I sat there rocking and climaxing.

Jenny had to have a remote control that made this thing work like it did. I saved that picture and another one popped up. All of a sudden I heard softly in the background coming from the speakers in the room my voice. It was me saying those nasty dirty things that I had said for my voice check. It was like it was on a loop, it just kept on and on I could hear me saying real sexy and hot “Oh I love cock, I love cock, I love cock, I love cock, give me cock, give me a nice fat hard cock, fuck me baby, fuck me good, give me that hard cock of yours, give it to me baby. Oh fuck, oh baby, yea, that’s it, fuck me, give me your cock, I want it, I want it all, I need it, I need your cock fucking me harder, I love it when I get fucked, I love it, give it to me, give it to me baby, fuck me. Oh I love cock, I love cock, I love cock, I love cock, give me cock, give me a nice fat hard cock, fuck me baby, fuck me good, give me that hard cock of yours, give it to me baby. Oh fuck, I love to get fucked like this, Oh I love this, I love a hard cock to suck on, I love the feel of a big hard cock in my mouth, I love the feel of a hard cock fucking me, a big fat hard cock. Oh God I love getting fucked in my asshole, I love a hard cock fucking me there, Jesus I love it in my ass as I eat a hot wet juicy pussy, Oh fuck, fuck me there, fuck me there, I’m getting close, Oh shit, I’m close, Oh fuck me, fuck me, Oh Jesus I coming, I coming.”

I knew as I sat there that I was sexually in trouble, I had 4 of my 5 senses all focused on one thing, and that was sex. I was looking at sex, I was hearing sex I could smell my own sex, and I was feeling that thing in my pussy driving me crazy with lust. I still had a slight after taste of sperm from sucking off Mr. Long. So almost all 5 of my senses where working on me and driving me crazy with lust. Jenny gave me a moment to recover and then she said, “I’m going to leave you alone for now, just sit here, and work on those pictures. Do what ever you desire and I’ll come get you before lunch.” I asked her “aren’t you going to stay and make sure I do these correct?”

She smiled and said, don’t worry, I’ll be right next door watching you and helping you out as you need it.” She walked out the door and I felt dazed over what happened. My voice kept being played over the room speakers just my hot sexy voice was enough to drive a person crazy. It took me along time to do anything at all; I went through the drawers and found 8 different dildos, all different sizes, lengths, and colors. I found some of the most filthy books and filthy magazines that I had ever seen. One book was nothing but Black men and their cocks. Another was full of well-hung white men and then there were the magazines of women doing things to each other as well as men doing things to other men. In the mean time the computer went to screen saver mode and it was showing a slide show of dirty pictures. Most of which were two men and one woman, some of the women where taking the men in her mouth and back side while others were of a man under a woman while another man was inside of her, sort of like a sandwich.

I began to think differently, as I sat there, (I mean here) I was alone in my own closed office getting paid $27.85 an hour to do nothing but get sexually turned on. I was getting paid to get hot enough to seek personnel satisfaction by masturbating or using a dildo to fuck myself with. Then if I did, I got a Bonus on top of my hourly pay. The pictures of the two men and one woman attracted me the most; I guess I always had a fantasy of doing something like that with Bill. It did not take long for me to begin to feel the heat and moisture between my legs again. I also discovered that the length of my dress was so not any problem because as I sat there I could drape the front half of the dress over to one side of my legs. Exposing my vagina. I simply opened my legs a little and began touching myself only to find that the thing covering my clit would not move out of the way.

I felt the thing inside of me start to move again as if it knew what I wanted and needed. It was not strong, but it did feel like it was taking the edge off so to speak I went back to noting the pictures. The first one to pop up this time as a girl on her hands and knees, there was a guy behind her fucking her and another man in front of her with his cock in her mouth. I sat there a minute looking at it then I wrote. “Hmm this is one of my favorites, I love to suck a cock while a guy fucks me.” I saved it and another popped up. It had two women facing each other legs bent and a rather long fat Dildo between them and it was buried in both of them.

I thought a moment then wrote “God I love a girl to fuck me and to fuck a girl like this. It feels soooo good this way” I saved it and the next one was a girl on her back and this guy with a very long fat cock was inserting the head of his cock inside of her womb. I wrote, “Oh fuck I can’t wait to feel this buried inside, oh how I love a big dick man.” The next picture was the same girl and guy only this time his cock was about half way inside of her. I wrote, “Oh God, he’s filling me and it feels so gooood”

I have no idea how long I sat there writing notes I felt on fire I wanted to masturbate and climax. The thing in me kept me hot but whoever had control over it I guess wanted to just watch and see me suffer. I reached down held onto it (what little there was out side of there was to grab) and I moved my hips back and fourth trying to increase my own pleasure. I sat there working myself into a frenzy but I could not get there.

The door opened and Jenny walked in. she said “How’s it going Linda, it looks like you could stand some realize, would you like me to turn this thing on”? She held up and showed me a small black thing with a slide control on it. I watched as she slid the control and the feeling inside of me became stronger. All I could do was sit there and moan as she slid the control slowly up to the end. I whole body was convulsing in a climax. I did manage to keep moving my hips as if I was fucking an imaginary lover. I had a picture in my mind of the girl with a guy in both of her bottom holes. For a moment I was that girl and this thing in me was making me feel the way I think two dicks would feel.

I rocked back and fourth with my eyes closed relishing the feeling. When I finished my climax Jenny slowed down the device and I sat there trying to catch my breath. She said you’ve been at this now for an hour, time for a break.” I got up and we walked, she took me out to an outside patio area. She asked, “So tell me what you think of this place.” I finely came down enough to start to think clearly again. I said “I don’t know what to think, I mean you where right when you said Mr. Long hired me because I needed a job real bad. I have always liked sex, but this, I mean I don’t know what to think. How can a man enjoy this kind of stuff? Jenny just sat there listening to me and did not answer.

“If you would have told me yesterday that today I would be working in a sex house I would have called you crazy. I think this is all very sick.” Jenny said “but you did like it didn’t you?” I hung my head and said softly “Yes, I did but I had no choice I mean I have no choice. I can’t help how my body reacts.” Jen said “Yea, I know, and your body reacts rather well when it comes to sex.” Again I hung my head because I knew she was right my body seemed to have a mind of it’s own. Jenny then said, “I saw you trying to move the trainer in and out, where you attempting to use it and climax?”

I hated her, I hated this place, I could not do anything with out being seen. I said “you told me I could get money for doing that, but I can’t get it out.” Jenny said, “Well dear you do have another hole you know. I can tell you from experience that using a dildo in my ass with that little devil inside is a mind blowing. You can always do that you know.” I said, “I can’t do that, I never did anything like that before.” Jenny said, “neither had I but my first week I got so hard up and in need of money I decided to do it. I just found the smallest dildo and well, did it. That day I made $180.00 in 3 hours.” I just said, “I can’t”

“Well we’ll see if you can or not, it’s time to get back to work.” Jenny said as she stood up. We returned to my little office and she said “this next hour you will be putting notes on the anal pictures. Let’s see how hot you can make those pictures with your notes. I’ll be watching you as well as Peter so have fun.” She turned walked out and closed the door, I went to my computer sat down and when I touched the mouse the screen saver running the dirty picture slide show went off and immediately a picture of a girl on her side popped up. There was a man behind her and he had a rather large dick, it was in her asshole. The look on her face was one of bliss. I thought for a minute and wrote “Oh I love this, fuck me baby, give it all to me, I want more.”

I felt my bottom start to tingle as I can only assume Jenny had turned on the remote again. I saved it and another one popped up. This was a girl on her tummy and this Black guy was straddling her from behind. I could see that she was stuffed to the hilt. And her face had a huge smile I said “Hmmmm oh yea, I love it, fuck me some more, keep fucking me, don’t ever stop.” I saved it and my pussy was really getting turned on. I can’t honestly say if it was due to the thing inside or the pictures I was noting. All I was sure of was, I was really getting turned on. Another picture popped up it was a guy lying on his back and the girl was squatting over him with his big cock in her ass. It was evident that she was fucking him and bouncing up and down. I looked at the dick in her ass a long time. All I could think of was I wonder how she felt doing that.

I finely wrote “Oh Yea, Oh fuck yea, I love it, I love it” I kept looking at the picture and just sort of stared at it and wondering. I finely saved it and up popped another one. This showed another girl straddling a black guy and his cock was in her ass. She also had another black guys cock in her mouth. It was rather big and she held it with both of her hands as she bounced on the guy under her. The feeling I was experiencing was getting very intense. I wondered what something like that would feel like. As much as I wondered I was not going do it here while everyone could watch me. I wrote for that one “More, More, give me More.” I felt myself loosing control and my breathing was becoming labored. I knew the thing in me was increasing in speed and I closed my eyes and savored the feeling as it took me over the top to another climax.

I started to moan and moan, I could not keep quite this one was strong, I don’t know if the pictures had anything to do with it or not but this one was really making me loose control. I grabbed my breast and worked my nipples as I sat there rocking and coming over and over again. I had never climaxed like this ever in my life I felt the thing in me throbbing, vibrating, and flexing. I could hardly breath as I kept climaxing. All I could think about was how great this was and I almost prayed that the feeling would never end.

When I felt the feeling start to die I almost went into a panic until I remembered how I got here in the first place. I heard the speaker stop playing my looped play back and Mr. Long’s voice come on. He said, “That was wonderful Linda, I’m giving you the $20.00 bonus for that little show.” Then his voice went away and the loop came back on. Jenny came back in and said, “Would you like to try and make an audio tape?” I looked at her and said, “Why not, as long as it makes me money, I’ll give it a try.”

Jenny came over to my desk and took me to a web site that had nothing but dirty stories, The name of the site was “Literotica” she picked out a story titled “Penny’s Surprise” she said, “What you need to do is this. Read it allowed and with feeling. Let the person hearing your voice close his or her eyes and picture exactly what is going on. When you get to a place that you can express yourself let the listener be there with you and to climax with your voice.”

I started “Penny's story PART I (mmmmmmmmmmf)

I huddled myself tighter into the fur lined parka, as I watched the unbroken vista of gleaming snow pass beneath the wings of the small airplane. It wasn't as if the cabin was cold, but the mere thought of the bitter barrenness that unfolded beneath my semi-focused gaze it was enough to stipple Goosebumps all over my body. If only Matthew had been faithful!

Sadly, I audited the wreckage of my life. Here I am, 25 years old. No family, very few friends and because of a car wreck, I will never have no children. My world had revolved around my lover. Ok, so he wasn't handsome, not in the conventional sense, nor was he rich and powerful. He wasn't even a particularly good lover, though my knowledge in this area was previously limited to a furtive, drunken, coupling with a barely known teenager on my sixteenth birthday. From what I heard from the girls at work, my sex life was also fairly dull and conventional. Certainly if their giggled tales of sexual gymnastics were to be believed.

He wasn't even a man's man. However, he made my laugh. He could tease delighted shrieks of merriment from my even with the most mundane aspects of my life. What few friends we did have couldn't believe how happy we seemed, always laughing and constantly contriving to touch each other, as if seeking reassurance that our wonderful, wonderful partner did indeed exist. My world was shattered when I paid a surprise visit to his office. And caught him with her. It was not as though the girl was especially beautiful, in fact the more I thought of her the uglier she became. Granted I had a nice body, nicer than most. I acknowledged rightfully, and I have a cute face and very shapely body. But anyone, certainly any woman, could see that she was a predator.” I read about 6 or 7 pages right to the end. I know that if anyone listened to it they would think it real and it really happened to me.

I read it with a lot of sexual feeling and when I got to the end of the first Chapter I was so sexually turned on and the thing inside of me was not even turned on. Yet I was so hot I wanted it running at full speed. I wanted to climax. The door opened up and Jenny came in, she said. “Well my dear, it is lunch time, Peter wants you in his office and from what he said this morning I think your going to have a little fun and if you are as turned on as you sounded, you just may need some release. I went with her to Mr. Long’s office as we walked I felt the thing in me come to life. It was slow and dull at first, but then as I walked I felt myself climbing to a strong climax. By the time we reached his office door I felt like at any moment I would explode with a ripping climax.

The thing stopped as we walked in, Mr. Long said “My right on time” I looked at him and then at the two men sitting on the couch. “That will be all for now Jenny give me the remote and go get some lunch. Do me a favor and grab Linda here a sandwich or something. She’s going to be busy.” The he said to me, “come over here doll, take my cock out and get it nice and hard.” I could not believe this man; he wanted me to do that right in front of those two men. As if he was reading my mind, he said, “don’t mind Mike and Joe, they are clients of ours. They heard you reading and wanted to meet you. I have no idea what my face looked like but I am sure it projected my fears. First of all as hot and turned on as I was, I really did not want Mr. Long or anyone else to fuck me with people watching. Moreover, I sure as hell did not want to suck him off. In front of others

Then he picked up the remote and slowly turned it on. It did take my mind off of thinking how much I did not want to do it. I felt my whole bottom fill with desire I had a hard time keeping myself from moaning. I felt myself racing to a climax and I knew it was going to be a real hard one. I was trying to catch my breath then right at the moment of release, that moment of finishing, that moment of climax. Mr. Long turned it off. I tried to ask him to let me climax but it came out all wrong it was more like I was begging him to let me come. I said “Oh God no, please leave it on, I’m so close, please turn it back on!”

Mr. Long said, “Come here Linda, let me help you with your problem.” I walked over and stood next to him. He said “open your legs honey, let me take that out of you.” I felt his hand between my legs and then I heard air escape and as it did the pressure of the trainer released and when the air rushing out stopped, I felt him pull it out of me. He let it drop to the floor and I felt his fingers working inside of my hole. He said, “You guys should feel this, her fucking cunt is soaked. You like these fingers in you don’t you Linda?” by then I had closed my eyes and just stood there enjoying the pleasure that his fingers gave me.

He pulled back his hand and said “Kneel down baby and suck my cock” I knelt down and went to work on his hard cock. I heard a drawer slide open and I felt something being put against the back of my hand. Mr. Long said, “Take this and use it.” I was looking right at a very fat rubber dick. It had what looked like balls at the base. I took it from him with my left hand as I kept my right one working him as I sucked him. I brought the cock down to my pussy and slowly pulled it back against myself pulling in inside. I was wet all right; I was so wet that the rubber cock made noise as I slid it in and out. I had forgotten about the other two men in there, I could only think of pleasing Mr. Long and of course the pleasure I was giving myself with the rubber dick. I felt Mr. Long’s cock begin to swell up and I knew he was ready. I worked his dick and just as I felt it start to throb, I swallowed it down my throat. I felt his cock slide so deep in my mouth that I felt the hair from his groin touching my lips as he emptied his balls into me.

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,351 Followers
12