Got A Job Ch. 4

Story Info
Linda takes on four men.
7.2k words
4.45
153.1k
16
7

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 03/14/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,357 Followers

When Johnny finished cleaning me out Jeff moved around, I had not noticed that he had taken his pants off, but he was naked and hard. He moved in between my legs and we began to fuck. I wrapped my legs up around him, I grabbed hold of his body, and I pulled him hard back into me every time he would pull back. I was going to make sure he did not pull out until I was ready for him too. Johnny got out of his cloths and moved over to my face. I felt his cock against my lips I opened my mouth and began to make love to it, I grabbed his cock with my right hand, and I was not about to let go of it until he came in my mouth. Johnny and I where fucking like crazy. He made me think he could fuck me all night or I could keep him in me all night. He stayed hard and stiff God forgive me I loved that cock. My bottom was so wet and juicy we made actually made slurping noises as we fucked. We where cramped and crowded on that couch, but I wasn’t going anywhere until I had both of them coming in me.

I felt Johnny’s cock begin to swell in my mouth and hand, I knew he was ready to pump his seed, and I was ready to gulp it down every last morsel of it. Johnny was very vocal and loud. I held him in my mouth trying to get every drop from him. Jeff got real excited seeing this right in front of his face and he pounded hard into me, and as hard as he pounded into me the harder I would pull him with my legs. It took awhile but he finely managed to groan as I felt his cock swell up and pulse inside of me. Johnny was the first one I let go of, I did, and my arm and head collapsed on the couch. I relaxed my grip on Jeff with my legs and when he finished he laid on top of me.

I am not a big girl, after a few minutes I had to ask him to get up. When Jeff got up, Johnny moved to my pussy and began to lick it again. I closed my eyes and relished the after glow and the wonderful feeling that Johnny was giving me with his mouth. God the way he moved his tong up and down my Vulva, the way he would lick at my sensitive clit, and then how he worked his way inside my hole. God I did Love it so. I am ashamed to admit it but Bill was far from my mind, my husband never did this to me, and I know he never would. I know him and to him this would be the most disgusting thing on earth. However, to me, right now, it was the most Beautiful thing I had ever experienced and God I wanted more of this kind of sex.

Jeff moved over to my head, I saw his limp dick close enough that I could grab it and pull it to my mouth. I wanted to taste “the fuck” that was dripping from his cock. It glistened with our mixed juice. I took it in my mouth and savored it as I sucked and cleaned it dry. Johnny finely finished and I had came back down to earth so to speak. I let go of Jeff and just laid there with a big smile on my face, I was still wearing my dress, and I had worked up such a sweat that it was soaked in the front and in the back. My eyes closed as I was picturing in my mind what had just happened to me, I was running it backwards in my mind like you do when you want to re-play something on a VCR. I was replaying it and re-living it again, and God forgive me I was loving it again. My legs where open and my crotch was wide open, as I lay there sprawled out on the couch. There was a knock on the hotel room door. I opened my eyes, turned my head, and watched Johnny’s naked cheeks of his ass as he walked to the door to answer it.

He looked through the peephole and opened the door. Both the cook and the waiter came inside at Johnny’s invitation. I heard Jeff’s voice come from the bathroom where he had gone to pee (I guess) Johnny said “I think we wore her out, but I have a feeling if we give her a minute and get her to the bed, her battery will recharge.” Everyone laughed, then Jeff said “Shit you get this bitch going, she’ll fucking rip your cock off trying to get it in her.” Johnny held out his hand to me and said “let’s take this to the bedroom honey, do you think you can take two more?”

I took his hand and he helped me up, as I stood air forced it’s way out of my Vagina. I was hit with embarrassment all of a sudden. We walked to the bedroom, and Jeff and Johnny assisted me taking off my wet dress. It was wet both in the front and back, being silk, it stuck to me, I am grateful they helped me with it. As the dress was pulled over my head, I saw the cook and waiter had also gotten naked. The waiter said as he walked up to me “My name is Frank, and this is (pointing to the cook) Hank he was older than everyone in the room, maybe 20 years older than me, you are one lovely lady.” Hank said “that ain’t no Lady kid, this here is one nasty ass fucking slut, this bitch can never get enough cock I bet she could fuck a platoon of Marines and beg for more can’t you baby?”

I was hurt, I was shocked, I could not believe that just minutes ago I had felt wonderful about being a woman with these four men about to have sex with me. Now he, this stranger, this Hank has to turn it all dirty. He has to call me names, he comes in has to be-little me. I smiled at him and said, “Honey I’m here to make these two friends of mine happy, if it makes them happy to hear me being called a bitch, or a cunt, or a nasty ass whore, that’s ok, but I’ll tell you one thing Hank, If I am happy, I am much more fun to be with, and if I am happy you will be very happy when you leave here. If you want a real good ride, or in your case a real good fuck, you be nice, if you just want get your rocks off, well you can have that too. But by being nice, I have a feeling you will like it a whole lot better, what do you think?”

Hank looked at me, smiled, and said, “Very well put, I thought you liked or wanted us to talk dirty, I was only.” I cut him off and said “Talk dirty, talk nasty, I do like that, but you can still do it and do it with out being mean and calling me names. When your fucking me and we are both crazy, I’ll be your nasty ass bitch and your nasty ass cunt, You can ask me if I’ll fuck a whole football team I’ll tell you yes, that’s the kind of nasty stuff a woman likes, and when we like it, but don’t be mean.” Jeff said “Ah, come on boys and girls, lets get down to some real old fashion fucking, I want to watch this kid take Linda here over the top and blow her head off when he comes in her.” I reached for Frank’s hand and pulled him to the bed. I laid down on my back and he moved right in between my legs. As I felt him enter me, I looked over at Hank and said. “Come on over Hank, I would love to suck that cock of yours while Frank is fucking me.”

Hank moved to the bed, got up and I took his half hard dick into my mouth. Frank was young and he was going so fast I had to stop sucking hank long enough to say to him. Slow down homey, we got all night, take your time do it a little slower and when you come I’ll suck you hard again so you can fuck me again ok?” Frank moved his mouth to my left breast and mumbled, “OK” as he took my nipple in his mouth. He slowed down and I went back to sucking Hank. Frank was hard as a rock and the more he fucked me the better I liked it. I raised my legs and locked on to him. We began to fuck; I mean we began to really fuck hard, real hard. I kept sucking Hank, but my mind was on that cock fucking me. I could see myself fucking this kid, I could see in my minds eye the big cock of his going in and out of me while I was sucking this old man.

My nipples tingled and added to my pleasure. Frank was sucking hard on one as Hang was pinching the other. It all just added to my pleasure. I just moaned and moaned as wave after wave of pleasure moved through my body. I could barley hear Hang as he said “take it Bitch, take his cock, fuck him you cunt, give him that pussy of yours, he’s going to fuck you into next week.” Now this kind of dirty talk I did like, this kind of dirty talk I love. The more he spoke the more I liked it. I was lost in my own pleasure and did not even notice when the kid climaxed in me. Frank stopped sucking my tit and asked me. “Do I have to get off of you yet, I mean I would like to keep going if that is OK with you?”

I heard him and realized that he had come. I pulled back from Hank and said, “How old are you kid?” Frank said “I’m 19” I smiled and said, “you just keep doing what you want, I would love for you to stay in me and fuck me some more.” I turned my head back to Frank and the kid just kept pumping in and out. If he went soft I never felt it, all I did know was that his youth allowed him to almost be superhuman. I can only speculate that I was one of his first, (if not the first) this guy did not know the word “stop” and it was just wonderful having him in me so excited and just like him I did not want him to stop.

I felt Hank’s cock swell up real big and it started to expand and contract as he emptied himself into me. I worked his cock with my mouth and kept gently sucking all of his seed down my throat. Frank grabbed the back of my head and pulled my face tight against him. When he did his cock went down my throat and I felt his sperm hitting inside my throat as he came. I had managed to get a gulp of air just as he pulled my head forward causing my lips to run down the length of his shaft, down to his groin hair, he held on to me tight and I kept working my mouth and throat getting every last drop. I was about to run out of breath just as he pulled back and almost out of me. I followed his now flaccid cock backwards and sucked him back inside of me.

Hank said “God this is the best cock sucker I ever had suck my dick, and I’ve had many blowjobs, shit she’s almost better than some guys I let suck me.” I could feel him trying to pull back out of my mouth so I let him go. As he pulled back I accidentally made a popping sucking sound as it came out. I guess Johnny and Jeff got turned on again watching these two guys use me because they almost fought over who would get into my mouth first. I felt Frank’s cock pulse again inside of me and he moaned out as he climaxed in me again. This time he laid there on top of me relaxed and catching his breath. I had Jeff’s cock in my mouth and when Frank pulled out of me, Johnny got back inside of me.

This went on and on and on It was a very long time between my own Climax’s, but the wonderful feeling I got from these guys fucking me more than made up for any climax’s. I know guys don’t understand that because men always compare great sex to their climaxing. When to a woman a climax if wonderful, it is great, however a woman can have pleasure and in fact great pleasure even when she doesn’t climax. Only another woman would understand that. I finely wore out the boys and Johnny was down between my legs cleaning me out and licking me gently. God he had a wonderful mouth and he knew just what to do to insure he gave pleasure.

When he finished I asked anyone that would answer, “Can any one tell me the time?” Frank said looking at his watch “it’s 12:15” I was surprised because the last time I did recall was about 10 minutes to 9. I was so surprised to find out so much time had passed. What is that saying? “Time passes when you’re having fun.” Boy was I ever having fun. I said, “shit I got to get to work early in the morning, I need to get going home.” Jeff said “I’m sorry Linda, we forgot, we had planned to send you home before 11 but as you know we all lost track of time.”

I smiled at him and said “Oh don’t worry, I got carried away myself.” I heard myself say those words and almost instantly wished I had not said them or rather admit them to myself. Johnny asked “Do you want to take a shower before you go, or do you want to get going?” I looked at him and thought to myself “I better get home as soon as I can. I can always take a shower before I go to bed” I said to him, No, I think I better get going, my husband will begin to worry if I don’t get home soon.”

Hank and Frank where dressed now and started to leave when Hank said “you where right Linda, it was better treating you nice. I hope we can do this again some time.” I answered him by saying “You never know, there could be something in the future, goodnight.” They said “good night and left. I got up dressed and pulled out the rolled up silk pants from my clutch and put them on. While I was naked under them, looking at my self in the mirror fixing my messed up hair I could see why this was such a great outfit. One minute I was sexy and naked and the next I was looking very formal. Those Oriental women really knew how to use their cloths.

Jeff and Johnny escorted me to my cab, as I went to get in Johnny said, “Take this dear for your cab fair, I hope we can do this again.” I took what ever it was he handed me and sat down in the cab. As we drove away I looked in my hand and folded real small was a couple of bills. I unfolded the bills and to my surprise there where four bills, all 100 dollar bills. I put them in my clutch and realized that today I hade made more money in one day than Bill makes in almost three weeks working.

When the cab pulled away from the curb, I stood in front of the house; I was wondering if Bill was asleep or not, I was wondering if he was awake, what do I tell him? I never, ever lied to him before today. Now what do I do? Do I keep it up, I know if I tell him the truth he will freak. He will divorce me, He will be so mad he may even want to hit or hurt me. I slowly walked up to the door, found the hidden key, and went inside. The house was dark, and quite as could be. I made my way to the bedroom and Bill was snoring, he was sound asleep. I went into the bathroom and took off my dress and pants. I sat on the stool and air rushed out of me from my holes.

I was glad Bill was sleeping or he would have heard it. I wiped myself and found that Johnny did not get all of the sperm out of me. The tissue was full of it; I guess it all came out from the air pushing it out. I thought a moment about taking a shower and decided it was way to late. I got into bed and laid on my back. I kept going over the day in my mind. I was not sleepy at all, I was excited, I was scared, and I was afraid. Bill turned over and rested against me. His cock rested right against my hand. I moved my hand and gently held on to it.

I lay there and I felt Bill’s dick getting bigger, in a few minutes it was hard, it was very hard. I lay there and I wanted to do something with it. I thought about slowly jerking him off. Then I thought about turning and going down and suck him, I thought I might be able to have him come in my mouth. I felt Bill stir and it felt like he was humping my hand, I decided, I held his cock as I turned in the bed, and moved my mouth to take his cock in my mouth. In order to do that My legs where up near my pillow area, and I closed my eyes and I wanted to make my husband fell better than any man I had sucked today. I wanted him to know that I loved him; I wanted his cock down my throat just like I had those men today.

I wanted to feel his cock swell up and pulse into me. I had to get that feeling again, that feeling that I had learned to crave in less than 24 hours. I lost myself stroking his cock and swallowing it. I felt Bill pulling me to him, I felt his head go between my legs and he started working my clit, my vulva, and my hole. I heard him moan as I took him all the way inside right up to the hair on his groin. I reached around him and held onto his ass as he was now fucking my mouth.

He had a lovely rhythm going that allowed me to breath easily, the way he was eating me, and sucking my hole was driving me crazy I mean I was as wild as I had ever been in my life. I kept think of all the men that had had their cocks in the hole that my husband was sucking on, and was licking. This was the most wicked thing that I had ever done with my husband. Could he get any sperm that could still be in there from all the fucking I had done today? Bill was going crazy himself I could not wait to feel him climax in my mouth and throat. I was climaxing and climaxing. I don’t know if it was the nastiness of him having his mouth where I had 7 different men’s cock fucking me and coming in me.

It was so fucking dirty, it was so fucking nasty and Jesus, it was so FUCKING HOT…I ground my cunt into Bill’s mouth and lips. His cock swelled and pulsed, he was fucking my mouth fast and when he started to come, I held him tight against me as he emptied his balls into me. When he finished, he rolled back away from me onto his back. I also rolled over onto my back. Nothing was said, we just laid there, both of us catching our breath Bill broke the silence by saying “Jesus Linda, That was wonderful I mean all these years I have dreamed of that, and tonight we finely did it.

What brought that on? I mean wow, that was the most incredible thing that has ever happened to me. And you, you where so wet, I have never seen you that wet before in my life.” I laid there thinking and I knew I could not tell him the truth but what do I say? Then he said “that must have been some kind of party, I bet they must have had some kind of porn there or something, what was it did you meet a movie star that you have fantasized about?” I just laid there trying to come up with something, anything that made sense. Bill then said “Oh yea, that’s right Peter said you could not tell me who hired your company, but something happened, can’t you tell me with out telling me who the star was?”

I then said “well I can’t say who, but I can tell you that the woman training me when we had time spoke about sex stuff, and well you know, I mean, I was thinking about it almost all day. I mean well when we went to the party, and I saw some of the things they did there, well then when you rolled up against me and your cock fell into my hand, gee one thing led to another.”

The next sound I heard was Bill snoring. He had fallen to sleep as I was talking to him taking the opportunity I then said “I sucked so many cocks today I wanted yours to be the last” I turned myself around pulled the covers up and fell to sleep with a clear conscious. I heard the alarm go off and Bill got up. He stretched as he went into the bathroom. He said, “Come on sleepy head, you got to get up and go to work too. What time did you get in last night anyway?” I yawned and said I don’t know it was late, the parties are always late, (I got up and put on my robe) but I have to tell you dear, the money we make working for those rich people is going to change things. I walked into the bathroom) Look what they gave us last night.” Bill was on the stool when I walked in and handed him two hundred dollars. I had been thinking a very long time how I would explain the money.

I said, “I was told we could get tips, but those people tip everyone, they tip the waiters, (they did.) They tip the doormen, (they did.) they tip the cooks, and being the hostess they tip us last. I can tell you one thing dear, this job is going to change things for us and our bills.” Bill looked at the money in my hands and said “Wow, your first day you gat that plus the $27.50 an hour, you must have made over $350, maybe $400. Your first day, didn’t Peter say you get double or triple time over 8 hours? Christ Linda where going to be rolling in dough.”

By now Bill was washing up, and he got ready to shave. He stood there looking at the mirror with his razor in hand. He just stood there for a few minutes and said “Honey, last night, when I was eating you, did you do something down there? I mean I think I remember you where bare down there, was I dreaming or are you?” I opened my robe and asked, “What do you think? I read an article a while back, it said men like seeing women bare bottom, so I, well I you know I took it all off. Are you mad?” Bill looked down at me, smiled, and said “The article was right, I love seeing you like that. I love the feel of you like that.”

Bill put down the razor, turned, and took me in his arms. We kissed and as we did he put a hand down there and began to run his fingers up and down my Vulva. Naturally I became excited and I reached for him. Bill’s cock was hard, I said “how about a little quickly before we go to work?’ Bill did not answer me, he just grabbed me, turned me around and I bent over the bathroom sink. He moved in back of me, and adjusting our selves he entered me from behind. I moaned and moaned as he made love to me. I closed my eyes and focused on the feeling that he was giving me. This was not fucking, this was lovemaking. I loved making love with Bill. It did not take either of us long to climax, I don’t know who was first, he or I, but I do know we both just rocked and rocked as we both shook and shuddered with our own and yet mixed climax.

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,357 Followers
12