Got A Job Ch. 5

Story Info
Linda finds out more about herself.
6.6k words
4.45
95.3k
15
3

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 03/14/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,352 Followers

I said, “I’ll do anything you want, anything but please don’t show Bill those videos.”

He said “Anything? Tell me exactly what you will do in order to keep this from him.”

I knew what he wanted to hear, so I said it. “I’ll fuck any guy you want, I’ll suck any guy you want, I’ll do anything you want, I’ll masturbate for you, I’ll fuck myself for you, I’ll do anything at all. Is that what you want to hear?” I sneered at the last part.

I guess Peter had to rub salt in the wound so to speak he said “Oh yea, you’ll do anything all right, you say you don’t want to get fucked in your ass, well dear tonight when you get home your asshole will be so sore from fucking all day and tonight you’ll be lucky to sit down on it. Oh yea, you’ll do gang-bangs, you’ll get fucked in your asshole and love it, you’ll eat out other woman that have been fucked and clean them out by sucking the cum from them. Moreover, if I decide to bring up a bum from the street, you’ll fuck him eagerly and love it as much as if he was MR.. Universe, that’s exactly what you’ll, got that bitch.” I glared at him and said, “Yes, I got that.” He said “Great, now get your cunt out of here and go up stairs, we have movies to make and I have money to get from them.”

I walked out of his office found my way up stairs and when I did I found the room they where using for making movies. There where four different porn videos being made, all the woman where the woman from down stairs all dressed like me. I was met by a lovely blond woman who took the card Mr.. Long gave me. She looked at it then at me and said “So, you’re the new girl, my you are a lovely one, go over to make up and get ready, you will be in our next scene, sure hope you like big fat cock’s because your going to get three of them.”

I walked over to the makeup where the woman primped and fixed my hair, my eyes, and my lips. When she finished I looked in the mirror and saw a very beautiful woman sitting in my chair. Some guy came over and said, “Is she ready yet? Carol wants here now.” The lady working on me said, “Yea, she’s ready, all nice and pretty just a lovely lady ready for you guys to drive crazy. Now watch out for the makeup dear, if it starts to mess up, I’ll come over and fix it” He said “good” looking at me he said “come on, get your ass over here, your holding up the shot.”

I walked with him over to the set and Carol told me to get naked and get in the bed. I was to pretend that I was sleeping. The story line was about these three men who break in the house and they take turns raping me. The set looked just like a bedroom and I did as I was told, I got into the bed naked and the lights where turned down real low. Carol said “OK Linda, your asleep, the men come into your house and into your bedroom, they will talk to each other and you are a heavy sleeper, you will however act as you are enjoying it before I have you wake up, I want you to act as if you are having a wet dream as one of them fingers you. I want you to get into it, keep your eyes closed, I’ll let you know when to open them.”

I laid there scared to death, I closed my eyes and heard a man say “Look what we got here, the bitch is alone, where is her fucking husband? What do you say we just fuck the shit out of her?” Another voice said “wait a minute, she may be she’s some old ugly bitch, I ain’t’ fucking no old ugly Bitch.” Another voice said “hell I’ll fuck anything, I felt a light in my face and one of them said “shit she’s a doll,” I felt weight on the bed as one of them sat down and I felt a hand work it’s way between my legs. I felt fingers start to work my clit and hole. I knew it was my cue to act as if I was dreaming, so I moaned and gave a weak faint smile. I then heard the guy say. “Shit this bitch is soaking wet, quite you can hear her cunt it is so wet.” The room got quite, so quite you could hear a pin drop, then I heard it, I heard sloshing sounds coming from between my own legs.

I was hot all right; I could hardly breath, the moans coming from me where real, I began to move my hips to meet his fingers. I felt the sheet being pulled off of me leaving me naked for the cameras. With out realizing it I had raised my knees up and opened myself for the man fingering me. I kept my eyes shut and lost myself to the feeling of him working my cunt. I heard Carol yell “cut” I was right there, I mean I was going to climax just as she said that. When she called “cut” the man stopped fingering me and pulled back. I opened my eyes and reached for myself to take me over the edge. Carol said “Oh I like that, go back to fingering her, then just as she is ready to cum pull back and Linda I want you to reach down just like that and masturbate real fast take your self over the top. Chuck just as she starts to cum I want you to pull her hand away and you mount her, she’s going to fuck you in her sleep, one at a time. Got it guys?” I heard them all say Yes.

“Action” carol yelled. I closed my eyes and I felt the fingers begin to work me, I felt myself getting close, I knew what was going to happen but I kept hoping I could somehow sneak in a climax even if it was a small one. I felt the fingers pull away and I brought my hand down and went to work on myself. I was frantic to try and get a climax. I felt it there; I knew it would only take a minute. Just then I felt someone move between my legs, I felt a hard cock touching my hand as I rubbed myself. I felt my hand being pulled away and then I felt heaven as the man above me entered me. I felt so full, I felt him fill my entire channel. He began to fuck and I was lost to my own need. I pumped hard back against him as he fucked me.

I felt his cock pulse inside of me letting me know that he just came inside of me. I held onto him tight as my own body shuddered through its climax. He pulled back out of me and I felt another replace him. I was just laying there in my after glow when I felt the other man sliding into me. He was just as big as the first guy, and he moved real slowly. He said to the others. “Look she must be dreaming. Look at her eyes moving under her eyelids. Shit this bitch is fucking us and she doing it in her sleep. I bet she is thinking she is fucking her lover, shit she’s good, she’s fucking me, I’m holding on for dear life just to stay inside of her.” He was right, he was stiff as a board, above me, I was fucking him, I was thrusting my pelvic up to him taking his hard fat long cock deep as I could then dropping down letting it slide out.

I felt him stiffen and start to throb as his cock gave way to my fucking. I felt his sperm filling me so much that as I kept fucking him I would push it out in my upward thrust. In addition, I felt the sperm running down my cheeks to my ass. He pulled out and the last man replaced him. This man grabbed my feet and placed my ankles on his shoulders. He had me bent backwards and he fucked me deep and hard. I could do nothing but lay there and moan, I kept my eyes shut pretending to sleep as I was told, but also because I did not want to look at him or anyone else for that matter as I laid there loving the feeling of being taken like this.

I heard Carol say, “Ok guys keep fucking, I want you to act as if you wake up after you climax in your dream Linda. John when she opens her eyes you talk to her letting her know she has only just begun to fuck” OK Action” I felt my body start too loose out, I felt that the cock in me was the only thing on this earth. I slowly opened my eyes and I gave a look of start, I said, “get off of me, get off.” John responded “what’s the matter bitch, you know you love this, a minute ago you fucked those two and now it’s my turn.” He started fucking me faster and harder. I just moaned and clung to him as he thrust into me.

I really began to loose it, all I could think about was cock, cock, and more cock. I shuddered to another climax as he emptied himself into me. When he pulled out he moved to my head and said “clean me off, lick you juice from my dick.” I took him in my mouth and the mixture of all the sperm and my own juice made the taste wonderful too me. I then heard one guy say, “OK lets see how this bitch takes it up the ass.”

I heard that and I cringed, I knew I could not do that, Bill tried that when we first got married and another time a few years ago. I hurt like hell, I screamed in pain as he shoved himself into me. I guess I showed what I was thinking somehow because I heard a soothing voice say softly in my ear. “Have you ever tried it in your butt?” I said “yes, and it hurts too much, please don’t do it there.” He then said “don’t worry baby, I’ll make sure it won’t hurt you, if you have pain we will stop, but I am sure you will not have pain and I also think you may end up liking it.”

I knew that no matter what he said or did it would hurt me. Carols voice broke my concentration. “Ok gang let’s do it, let’s pick it up with, what’s your name dear?” I said “Linda, Linda J. Harris” Every one chuckled and Carol said “Ok Linda J. Harris, where going to pick it up with John moving off of you and we’ll have Chuck get on his back and I want John to help move you on top of Chuck. You will not fight it in fact I want you grabbing at Chuck’s dick, I want to see you trying to guide his dick in you. Once inside John I want you to start working her anus, take your time and get it nice and relaxed. Ok Linda J. Harris, get on your back and John get her legs up as if you’re pulling out of her. That’s it, now everyone quite on the set, ready action.”

John had me bent backwards, and he slowly moved back letting my legs drop off his shoulders. I felt John get on the bed next to me and He with Chuck turned me over. Chuck’s cock was hard, big, and sticking straight up. I straddled Chuck as I reached down and grabbed his dick and squatted down on it. I felt it slide inside filling me as I went down. I can’t explain what happen to me, I knew this was all wrong, I knew I was being forced to do this, yet I also knew I could stop, get up and leave. It would cost me maybe my husband, and of course the money. What I am trying to say is… while I knew I could stop at a cost. The up side of all this was, I had never in my life ever felt this well fucked. I felt John pulling me down to him. I came down and our mouths met, we kissed passionately. I was loosing myself in the pleasure I was having going up and down on this huge cock in me.

I barley felt fingers touching my asshole, and I barley felt a finger being inserted into it. I guess when the second finger worked its way in I realized what was going on. I felt myself working to a climax and I felt something else that surprised me. It felt good; I mean the two fingers in my asshole actually added to my pleasure. Bill never used his fingers there, he would just have me kneel and bend forward, and I would hear him spit then all I felt was pure pain. This was different, it was pleasurable, and I found I welcomed the added feeling that those fingers gave me in my ass. I felt more pressure in my ass as who ever it was, was stretching me wider, I could only assume that more fingers where working inside of me. Now keep in mind all of this was happening when I was moving up and down on Chuck’s hard cock. I have no idea what I looked like; I can only imagine that I looked like a sex hungry slut. I was bouncing hard up and down.

The fingers in my ass where forgotten as I kept getting closer and closer to my climax I suddenly realized that what was taking me there was the double feeling I was getting from both the dick and the fingers. I also realized that when I lifted up off of Chuck, I was shoving my ass back against the fingers working my asshole. I heard a voice behind me say “The bitch is ready for your cock in her ass, and from the looks of it, you’re in for one hell of a ride” I felt Chuck pull down as I came up and his cock came out. I came back down way too late only to land on his stiff dick resting on his belly. I felt Chuck grab my hips and he pulled me forward. I still had the fingers in me as I scooted forward.

Chuck said “Put it in your asshole, reach down and put it in.” I reached back and grabbed his big cock and as I aimed it to my asshole, I felt the fingers really stretching me and they moved out of the way just as I put the head to it. I waited for the pain yet it did not come. I felt the pressure as if I where passing a rather large stool, yet no pain what so ever. In fact just the opposite I slowly moved down and I could feel it stretching me and as I slowly moved further down his dick, I realized I was getting pleasure from it.

Chuck had reached up and was working my breast; he was working my nipples, which only increased my pleasure. Once I was sitting down resting on his groin, I felt full very, very full. I moved up a little moving slowly waiting for the pain to hit, but it never came. I started to move further up and down as I realized the feeling that big cock was giving me in my ass as it slid in and out. I also realized that I was building to a great climax. I then felt horror run through my body as I felt the cock in me begin to throb. I knew Chuck was climaxing and shooting his sperm into me.

I kept moving up and down only this time I was trying to reach my climax before he started to shrink. It did not work he got small way too fast. I felt hands pushing and pulling me up off of Chuck, I was lifted off and I ended up kneeling on the bed, I had been pushed over and I felt another cock being put in the entrance to my hole. Again I expected pain, but again none came. The man behind me slowly pushed inside of me and I just knelt there moaning as he pushed in. I had my eyes closed relishing the feeling I was receiving.

I felt a dick at my mouth; I opened it and took the dick as I grabbed it to hold onto. I felt very dirty doing all this, yet at the same time very excited, more sexually excited than I had ever been in my life up to this moment. I felt my climax coming and it was so intense, when I came I felt my ass clinching and pulling at the cock fucking me. As I shuddered to my climax, I had to stop sucking the cock in my mouth or I would have bitten it off. I held on for dear life as I came who ever it was fucking me never missed a beat. He kept pumping in and out as I just hovered in the strongest climax of my life. With him doing that, it just made me float in the after glow of my climax. I also discovered another thing.

I realized that as long as he kept fucking me, this pleasure was not going to stop; in fact it felt as if it was starting to build up again. I could feel myself as I relished this feeling going through me as he fucked my asshole. I felt his cock pulse and I knew he was empting his sperm in my bowls. I moaned in disappointment, I began to shove hard back against him as he held my hips in his hands trying to keep himself deep inside of me. He finely pulled back and out of me. I felt movement on the bed as he left and another man moved in behind me. I felt the cock touch my opening and I was not going to wait for him, I pushed backwards which caused him to go inside of me. He began pumping and I began shoving back with each stroke.

I felt a hand I assume from the man fucking me reach around me and he began to rub my clit. Doing this to me caused me to race to my climax, he was fucking fast and I don’t know if I can honestly say which of the two things going on was doing it. All I do know is the feeling of being fucked in my ass and the rubbing of my clit was driving he higher and higher. I felt myself start to shudder as my climax hit me. At the same time I felt him throb in my ass, I knew that he had also climaxed. Let me say this, while a climax is wonderful, when your partner climax’s at the same time, it doubles the feeling.

I did not realize that I was on my hands and knees, it was only when I collapsed on the bed did I realize it. When I collapsed and fell forward man behind me fell with me. I just lay there on my face trying to catch my breath. I heard one of then say “You’re a good fuck bitch, Tell your husband that he better pay Mark the 25 grand he owes or next time we’ll not only rape you, but we’ll kill you afterwards.” I did not know the script; I had no idea what to say. I heard Carol yell “cut” Linda, when he say’s that I want you to turn look at him and say that you’re not married. He will ask you for the address make up one. Got it?” I just laid there trying to enjoy the feeling going through my body, however I did manage to say “yes” I heard Carol say “OK lets pick it up at “but we’ll kill you afterwards” Now action.”

The man behind me said “but we’ll kill you afterwards.” I turned looked at him and said, “I’m not married, and I don’t even have a steady boyfriend.” Chuck said, "What’s your address here?” I said, “3337 Rock ridge Rd” Chuck said “John what was the address Mark gave us?” Chuck went to his pants pulled out a piece of paper and read “3337 Rock ridge Ave.” Chuck said “shit, we got the wrong street, no wonder she was alone.” Looking at me he said “Sorry lady, it looks like we made a mistake, I am sorry for breaking in here tonight and raping you like that, we got the streets all mixed up we where suppose to put a scare into a guy so he would pay our Boss.”

I knew I should say something but again I did not know what to say, I decided to play along and I said “don’t be sorry, this has been the best wet dream I have ever had in my life, I’m going to go back to sleep and you three will be gone when I wake up.” John said, “Yea, you’re right, this was all one big wet dream. If you want another wet dream like this again, call the number on the card I am putting here on your dresser.” I heard Carol yell “cut and print. That was a great ending Linda, good thinking, now if you want the shower is over there.” She pointed to a door and I went over to it and inside. I thought I would be in some sort of pain as I walked but there was none. I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked and looked trying to see the woman I was yesterday morning before I started here for work, I did not see the same woman I saw yesterday.

I went to the shower and stood there in the hot water trying to collect my thoughts. Today I became a porn star; I knew that from this day forward I would never be the same woman. I experienced three men at one time, I experienced anal sex and I loved it, I ate two women, and I fucked and sucked off my boss. I went out last night, fucked four strangers, went home, and then sucked off my husband I knew that I got into all of this because we needed the extra money, but I never knew it would change me and that I would like it so much.

I got out of the shower and one of the makeup women was in there. She started to blow dry my hair as I toweled myself off. She said “Carol has another scene for you to do, she wants you out there right away.” I asked, “what kind of scene is it?” she said “I don’t know, but from the way you did the last one, I think you’ll be in another Gang-bang scene.” I closed my eyes and could not believe my ears they where going to make me endure another one. Part of me became excited instantly while the other part of me knew that I should walk out right now but I knew it was too late, I had experienced too much, Peter Long, Jenny and carol had all changed me. I was beginning to not just like this but I think I am starting to love doing all these nasty dirty things.

She put makeup on me and handed me a French maids uniform. I put it on, it was black and white, and I wore black stockings with a black garter Belt. The top pushed up my breast while I was bare under the very shot skirt. I walked out to go see Carol, there where all kinds of catcalls and whistles. When I got over to Carol, she told me what I was to do. Carol gave me general instructions, basically I was a new Maid in a house, I was to dust and accidentally turn on the TV, and I would see Porn, get excited, and masturbate. The homeowner would catch me and I would have sex with him and his friend when they caught me. She told me to “wing it” and just play act. I thought to myself gee’s what a ship-shod operation.

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,352 Followers
12