Got a Job Ch. 8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,351 Followers

I heard him say “That’s it Bitch, take that cock fuck her in the ass, give her that cock. Oh baby, you look lovely like that, you like that baby? You like fucking lots of guys Bitch? If you where here right now Cunt I’d have you suck this. That’s it suck his cock, suck it honey, take that cock Linda, fuck him Bitch.” I stood there right behind Bill; he was stroking his cock and talking to the girl on the TV as if she was me. I could see that Bill was really close to a climax. I could see that this was the perfect time to make myself known and to tell him the truth. I heard him say “Suck this cunt, suck me while you get it in the ass.” I quickly moved around the couch and when he saw me he was stunned.

I could see he was embarrassed and he looked like a trapped animal. I knelt down in front of him and took what was his rock hard cock in my mouth; it had started to relax so to speak. Before I took it in my mouth I said very quickly. “Watch your movie, I’ll take care of this, pretend that it is me up there and those guys are fucking me.” I shut up and went to work on him. His limp dick came back to life. He was hard again and he moaned as I made love to his cock with my mouth. I know my husband; I know when he is going to climax.

I waited and waited until I knew it was time. I stopped sucking him, and I grabbed his dick so he could not grab it and jack off, I just held onto it not moving my hand. I then said, “I have a confession to make to you dear, see that movie? I made a movie just like it, and tonight I just left a house where I had sex with 8 men less than 20 minutes ago.” As I told him that I hear that unmistakable moan of his as he climaxes. I felt his cock swell and pump out his seed all over my hand. He was so turned on some hit the top of my head and landed in my hair. When that happened I began to pump up and down on his cock, to give him more pleasure. Then came the silence, I had no idea what to expect. Would it be rage? Would it be disbelief?

Nothing was said for the longest time and Bill finely broke the silence. He said “You told me all that because of the movie right? I mean you just said those things because you thought I would get turned on hearing you say such things right?” Still kneeling between his legs with his now limp dick in my hand I said “You tell me” I stood up between his legs, reached down and took his hand. I brought it up to my uncovered pussy under my ridicules short skirt. I could feel his fingers touching me and I knew he could feel the slime from the left over sperm still oozing out of me. Again I waited for the rage or the cussing and name-calling. I also expected him to pull away in disgust however he did not.

I felt him feeling me deep and I had to open my legs further as he moved his hand to my ass as he asked “Did they fuck you in your ass too?” I simply said, “yes” as his fingers moved into my slimy asshole. I looked down at him and his cock was rock hard again. That surprised me, I know Bill, we have made love and I would suck him, for a very long time and then I would be lucky to get him half hard. Yet right now, in less than 5 minutes he was hard again. Bill had surprised me with his lack of reaction, oh he had a reaction all right, it was just not what I expected. He asked me “The other night when you got home late, did you do it that night also?” I said, “Yes” then he asked “Last night also?” I was getting turned on with his finger manipulations working between my vagina and butt hole. I gave him a little moan and said “Last night also.”

He then asked “When I ate you, where you full of cum like you are right now?” I said, “No, that night I was able to clean my self out a little, tonight I came straight home.” I saw bills face change; it was almost a glassy look coming from his eyes. I could not figure out if it was tears swelling up or something else. I felt his thumb begin to rub my swollen clit fast as he grabbed his cock with his free hand and began to stroke it. I saw that and it gave me excitement. I moaned and I could feel him trying to move me over passed his legs wanting me to get on the couch. I moved as he guided. I ended up on my back as I thought he was going to fuck me. As I hit the couch on my back, he moved and stood up, still holding his dick He knelt down and instead of mounting his hot wife, he brought his mouth to my cunt, he started slowly at first just working my clit with his mouth.

Soon he started working his tong down until he was licking my opening hole. I felt his tong even go down and lick around my asshole. He kept moaning and moaning as he used him mouth down there. I lost myself to this mouth; I grabbed the top of his head and held him close to me as he made love to me with his mouth. I would hear him sucking in my hole, as he seemed to want to clean out of me every drop of sperm deposited and that had not oozed out before I got home. I don’t know looking back at that moment what happened to Bill or myself for that matter. I got this feeling for lack of a better word in me that made me feel good that my husband would do such a disgusting thing to me knowing that I had been out behind his back fucking other men.

When all that happened what guilt I had in me disappeared, I knew that this had excited my husband, in fact I have never seen my husband so excited in all the times we have had sex together. He seemed like a man possessed, I guess he was but what possessed him was pure lust, and I loved it. I wanted to see what would happen if I really got nasty. I said “Eat it baby, suck it all out, clean me sweetheart, lick my asshole, that’s it, yea, right there. Lick up all their sperm, get it all, if you do a good job I’ll let you fuck me, you want that baby, want to stick that cock in there where 8 men fucked me tonight? Want to fuck the same cunt that 12 men fucked at lunch time.” Every time I asked him one of those questions he would make the most lustful moaning sound as he would shove his tong deep in my hole then move up to suck hard on my clit.

It was way too much for me, I found myself racing to an orgasm, I found that the dirtier I spoke, the more Bill liked it, the moiré he liked it the more he worked my cunt with his mouth. This circle had nowhere to go but to bring me to one huge mind-blowing climax. I screamed out at Bill as he sucked on my clit. “FUCK ME YOU BASTARD, GET UP HERE AND FUCK ME.” He moved quick and was inserting himself in me I felt him as deep as he could go and I said “No, put it in my ass, I want you to fuck my ass.” He pulled out and lifting my legs higher he found my ass, I did not expect the quick entry, and my anus was not prepared for his thrust. He shoved into me so hard I thought a truck had gone up my ass. I yelled out “SLOW, SLOW, OUCH, THAT HURTS.” Bill just kept fucking me hard and fast. I was thankful that my ass became accustom to it fast. By the time he pumped in and out maybe twice the pain was gone.

I laid there receiving his cock, grinding back the best I could with him holding my legs up and back. Bill was strong, he fucked me like a young Bull. He said “You like that whore, you like getting it in your asshole cunt? You like getting fucked over and over by men? With every question I would tell him “yes” and then I began adding “and I love it” He asked me “ever fuck a Mexican? Ever fuck a Black? Have they fucked you in your asshole Bitch? Are you a nasty slut that anybody can fuck? I kept telling him “yes, YES, YES, I LOVE FUCKING ANY MAN WITH A HARD FUCKING COCK, THEY FUCK ME IN MY ASS, IN MY MOUTH, AND IN MY NASTY PUSSY, THEY MAKE ME COME, THEY MAKE ME COME.” I began a climax as I answered him. Bill saw it and said “That’s it slut, cum for me, cum for daddy, that’s it cunt, move that ass of yours come for me.”

I loved the way Bill was talking, I loved the way he reacted to the way I answered him. It was all hot, nasty, and sexy as hell. After I climaxed he kept fucking, it surprised me because he had never in the past lasted more than 3-5 minutes at his very best, yet now it felt like he was going to fuck me all night. I started to think he would never climax again that night. Bill did not slow down, he wanted to talk some more, he wanted to, hell I have no idea what he wanted except to keep fucking me. His stamina drove me to new heights, it is one thing to have sex with men and love the feeling of the sex, but to have sex with the man you love as I loved Bill, and to have that sex be so magnificent. Oh sure some of the men, well most of the men had larger cocks than Bill, and the black guys where able to do what Bill was doing because they never shrink down, but this, this was different.

Bill kept pumping and I went with him ion this magical sex trip driving bill to as much sexual pleasure as his body and mind could stand. As he fucked me I said, “Today your nasty wife spent two hours in a dirty bookstore fucking and sucking strangers. Your nasty ass wife could not get enough cock in her. She would do anything to get a guy to fuck her and she didn't care where she was or what hole they wanted to fuck. She had guys fucking her in her asshole, yea that same asshole your fucking right now baby. Some of them had bigger cocks than you and they hurt. They fucked her in her cunt; they fucked your wife over and over. When she couldn't get a man to fuck her, your wife got on her knees and sucked off one guy after another. You love a slut for a wife don’t you bastard?” Bill just kept pounding in and out grunting and groaning. I waited for an answer but none came, I yelled it out at him “DON’T YOU, YOU FUCKER, TELL ME, TELL ME YOU FUCKING BASTARD, TELL ME!” He was fucking me faster than he ever had in the past and just as I felt his cock swelling and pulsing in my asshole he shouted out “YESSSSSSSSSS, OH GOD YESSSSSS”

He held himself deep in me and I moaned with personnel pleasure, not so much from a climax, it was the kind of pleasure a woman gets when she knows she has sexually pleased her man, and I loved every moment of it. There is physical pleasure with out the climax that is also very rewarding and fulfilling.

Bill finished and let go of my legs as he fell back to the other side of the couch. He was laying there catching his breath. I got up, turned to him and we kissed, it was one of those “I LOVE YOU” kind of kisses, with that kiss we both knew that everything was all right between us. I got up and as I walked to the bathroom I said “By the way doll, I made two grand on top of my eight hundred something today.” I came back with a warm washcloth and a hand towel, I cleaned him off, and he asked, “Was that all true? I mean what you told me, did you really do all that today.” I said, “Yes, I did everything that I told you about. I have been on sexual overload now for 3-4 days, are you mad at me?” Not answering my question he then asked. “Aren’t you tired? I mean shit you’ve only gotten a few hours sleep in that time, you must be beat, you better rest”

I answered him by saying “Al I want to do is go to bed and sleep. I need to be in at work by 8 AM, lets go to bed.” Bill got up and we went to bed. As we laid there in the dark He asked me more questions about exactly what kind of work did I do, and we spoke of condoms, pregnancy, wearing myself out, and of course how much money I was making. He said something I really liked, he told me to open my own checking account and put my money in it, that we would only use it to supplement his paycheck. He wanted me to save my money and spend it the way I felt like spending it. It was a lovely talk to fall asleep with.

When I woke I felt refreshed and my body felt wonderful. It was still early, and looking at the clock I saw we had 25 minutes before the alarm went off. Bill was laying on his back and still sound asleep. I moved down the bed under the sheets and found his cock with my mouth. I took him in my mouth and I began to gently suck it, playing with it loving it with my mouth. I felt him get hard, he swelled up, and I got a rush out of doing it. I felt his hips begin to move and I cuddled his balls in my hand as O took him as far as I could and his curly pubic hair was in my nostrils. In addition, his balls where touching my chin.

It did not take him long before he climaxed, I swallowed his sperm and when he finished I just laid there keeping his cock in my mouth as it lost it’s fullness and began to ho soft. About the time I was about to pull my head up and give Bill a kiss, the alarm went off. He threw back the covers and I sat up, he jumped off the bed and gave me a quick peck as he went into shower. I laid there opened my legs, closed my eyes, and masturbated thinking of last night and this morning. I was still masturbating when Bill walked back into the bedroom. I was close to a climax, Bill got on the bed, laid beside me, and began licking and tugging on my nipples just the way he knows that I love. With that I was able to crest that mountain peak and my body shook with a violent climax. Bill stopped, got off the bed, and went to dressing. He talked as he dressed and I just laid there caressing myself.

To Be Continued...

* * * * *

If you enjoy this, let me know at the address in my profile!

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,351 Followers
12