Grace

Story Info
A man finds true love - at last.
2.6k words
4.44
26.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace and I had known each other for a very long time, seventeen years in fact. In all that time, though we'd loved each other for at least fifteen of those years we'd never consummated our love.

There were reasons: when we first met, I was married and I loved my wife. Later, by the time my wife's constant infidelity had destroyed that love, Grace was married and in love. Later still, when I was divorced Grace was still married, albeit unhappily, but hanging in there for the sake of her kids.

Later still, her marriage broke down irretrievably and to our immense surprise we were both free at the same time.

We met up, as we'd been doing for years, and as always we enjoyed each other's company immensely. We knew enough about each other that we often finished each other's sentences and often seemed to know instinctively what the other was thinking. Still nothing happened. This was due in part to the fact that we'd spent years telling each other that 'we' would be a disaster; done of course to help us avoid the very intimacy that we both, deep down, desired during the times an 'affair' would have caused us difficulties in our lives. I will admit that I had always thought that making love to Grace would complete some un-finished business between us.

So here we were, Grace in her mid-thirties, I in my mid-forties, meeting up to go out together for a drink.

Once we reached the Pub and had parked the car Grace came into my arms as she often did and we kissed -- and I do not mean on the cheek. We kissed quite deeply in fact and I started to wonder.

We had a couple of drinks and chatted as we always did. Talking (and I don't mean small-talk) was never a problem with Grace, it didn't seem to matter how long it had been since we last talked, we just seamlessly picked up from where we'd left off.

Back at my flat I asked her in for a coffee, Grace accepted, which was not unusual. We made coffee in sat in the living room on the sofa to drink it. Grace tucked her feet under my legs and started to stroke the backs of my thighs with them. I started to wonder some more. Would we finally? Or would she bottle it as she'd done once before.

Whilst drinking the coffee I reached out and started to stroke her hair. I wanted her, I'd known that for years, but I'd never wanted to push anything, I wouldn't risk pushing her away, but I did want to let her know that her quiet moves this evening were welcome and reciprocated. I also wanted to keep it low-key for a while in case she got cold feet.

Grace sighed and rubbed her head on my hand whilst her free hand started to stroke my thigh. That slight touch was enough to get me up. I could feel my dick straining against my clothes.

We finished our coffee quite quickly and we both turned to each other. I took her head in my hands and started to kiss her, slowly and gently at first, over her face and lips. Her hands were running over my back and shoulders, squeezing and kneading the muscles. I ventured to kiss her deeply and she responded with enough passion to take me slightly aback. After a few deep kisses I kissed down her neck and over the 'V' of her chest exposed by her blouse. Hearing nothing but sighs and soft moans I slipped from the sofa to kneel between her legs and slowly undid the first button of her blouse. Grace's hands came onto the back of my head and drew me in between her breasts.

Undoing her blouse buttons to her waist I kissed all of her body that now lay exposed to me before I tugged her blouse free of her skirt and pushed it off her shoulders. I then pulled her forwards to unclip her bra and removed that also to leave her naked to the waist.

Grace undid my top and slid that from me, running her hands through the hair on my chest before kissing it.

Taking her breasts into my hands I then kissed and suckled each in turn, whilst she wrapped her arms and legs around me and cradled my head to her breasts.

Letting go of her breasts, but still kissing them and sucking her nipples, I Reached down and slid my hands first down her legs then up under her skirt until I was massaging her inner thighs. Grace's legs parted still wider as I slowly moved my hands, one on each inner thigh slowly upwards. When my thumbs brushed across her pussy I heard her moan and she lifted her hips towards me slightly.

I slipped my thumbs beneath the material of her panties and was not surprised to find that she was wet as I ran my thumbs up over her dripping pussy, across her mound and out to her flanks. Gripping the sides of her panties I tugged gently and Grace obliged by lifting her ass off the sofa. With a quick firm motion I drew her panties down her legs and off to leave her naked beneath her skirt.

I kissed my way down to the waist of her skirt, then lifted the material and dived beneath as Grace scooted forward to the edge of the sofa.

Kissing between her thighs I could smell her scent -- the scent of her wet pussy, it was intoxicating. I lapped at her, taking her juices onto my tongue and into my mouth. I savoured her flavour - she tasted wonderful. The smell and taste of her was arousing me further, my already stiff cock became almost painfully hard.

I started to lick and gently suck her pussy and clit, determined that she should have the first orgasm this way.

Grace was nothing loath, and within moments I could tell by the changes in her breathing and the tremors in her belly and legs that her orgasm was approaching. Since it was our first-time I didn't try to anything clever, I simply built her up until she came, crying out with the release as her body bucked and jumped under my mouth.

Once she subsided, I threw a cushion down on the carpet. I helped her to stand, and removed her skirt.

"Lie down." I whispered to her, still half expecting her to put a stop to this.

Grace said nothing. She simply lay down with the cushion beneath her head, her legs open and a look of intense desire on her face.

I slowly unfastened by belt, not taking my eyes from her for a moment and dropped my trousers to the floor. My prick thrust out the front of my briefs, aching to be free. I drew my briefs down quickly and stooped to step free of my last clothes. We were both totally naked. My breathing was shallow with passion. I took one last look at her lying there and knelt between her open legs.

Slowly, hardly able to believe it was happening, expecting her to say "No." even at this last moment I only heard her sigh deeply as I eased my painfully hard cock into her. She felt wonderful, amazing, I felt loved, joyful and complete in a way I didn't believe possible. Seventeen years of pent up desire was finally being released.

I started to move within her and she urged me deeper and deeper until I was buried inside her body, thrusting with long slow strokes.

We told each other how wonderful it felt, how beautiful it was, how good; inanities I know, but words could not express the deep pleasure and sense of 'oneness' we felt during that time.

As I built up my speed a little, driving faster, harder and deeper within her, I could see and feel the muscle tremors in her body that showed the onset of her orgasm and then she cried out and clasped me to her with arms legs and cunt as the spasms shook her. That nearly brought me off to, but I managed to hold on through her climax until we could subside again into a gentler rhythm. She lay there, her arms outstretched above her head, her whole body open to me, totally giving herself to me to do with as I pleased -- and I loved her for it.

Grace brought her hands down and gripped my buttocks.

"I want you to cum inside me.I want to feel your juice spurting into me."

So saying, she started to urge me to move faster, pulling herself onto me with her arms, lifting her pussy to meet my thrusts. I hardly needed the encouragement, I now wanted to cum too. I thrust harder and faster within her, building up the pace until I was slamming into her, my balls slapping against her.

"Now," she said, "I want you now."

The dam burst and I heard myself cry out as I surrendered myself to my orgasm. Deep inside her, I felt the cum leave my cock. I kept on cumming for what seemed like minutes until I was totally spent, and then I collapsed on her, just remembering to roll slightly to one side so that she didn't have to bear all my weight.

"That, you, are amazing, wonderful." I managed to gasp.

Grace gave a contented chuckle. We lay together for a while, collecting our scattered thoughts as I slowly slipped from her body.

"You were fucking brilliant, or do I mean brilliant fucking?" she mused.

"Grace, you are a really wonderful fuck. Except we didn't fuck, we truly made love. I admit I've simply 'fucked' a woman in the past so I know what that's like -- and this was something else!"

"Know what you mean. I've been there and done that too."

"Did she enjoy it?" I queried, maliciously taking advantage of her inexact English.

"What? I meant with a bloke, you bastard." And that earned me a slap on the backside.

"Grace, can you stay tonight.?"

"I'd be furious if you didn't want me to."

"Great. Let's go to bed."

"What already?"

"Yup." I rolled myself to my feet. "Bed is more comfortable for these 'old bones'."

"Ah," she said sagely, "I'd forgotten you're an old man."

"So had I, a while back. You made me feel at least ten years younger."

Grace laughed and stood up.

We went to the bathroom and showered the sweat and juices of sex from our bodies, enjoying soaping and washing each other.

In one way it seemed slightly pointless. I was expecting, hoping, praying, we would make love again that night.

Back in bed we took the time to do what we hadn't had either the time or inclination to do that first time. We thoroughly explored each other's body with our hands mouths and tongues.

"You bastard!" she said, when she'd got breath back, "holding me back like that."

"But you did get a bigger cum."

"There is that, but it was almost agonising to be brought to the edge and then pulled back."

"Ecstasy followed though."

"Hmmm, Oh, all right. I'll forgive you."

"There's a surprise!"

"Right, lie down." Grace commanded. "this is for you, now."

I did as I was told and Grace straddled me. She took my cock in her hand and stroked it for a moment, getting my erection stronger, then she slowly pulled the foreskin back and then rubbed it gently over her pussy, while I lay there quietly moaning with pleasure and expectation.

After a moment she put the tip between her pussy-lips and then slowly, millimetre by millimetre, lowered herself onto me. We both sighed with pleasure all the way down. She then slowly lifted off me until just the tip of my cock was in her, then she plunged down, impaling herself on my dick. I gasped with pleasure. She rocked her hips, wiggling me inside her and my pleasure increased. Slowly she started to move, building a steady rhythm. We both gave little sighs and moans with almost every stroke. She was so wet I could feel her juices running over my balls.

Slowly, remorselessly she drove me towards orgasm with every stroke. As I neared the point of no return, Grace slowed her movements, building my arousal by every smaller increments. Just as I reached the edge, my back starting to arch off the bed, she stopped with me buried deep in her and just rocked her hips slightly until I relaxed a bit.

Again she drove me to the edge and again she held me there and then pulled me back.

She was smiling and so was I.

"Getting your own back, eh?"

"What's sauce for the goose ..."

"Your sauce is all over this gander."

"This goose wants your sauce too, in a while that is."

She did this again and again, until I hardly knew what planet I was on. Once more she brought me to the edge, but this time, just when I expected her to almost stop, she kept going, driving me agonisingly slowly past the point of no return.

I felt my cum building in me and Grace went along with it, somehow now timing her movements to increase my urgency, not control it.

I lost control over my body. My eyes snapped open. My hands clenched on her buttocks and I savagely drove myself into her again and again in a frenzy of desire. And she met me each time with an equal ardour. And then I came. It was a hurricane, a tornado tearing through my body, compared to which my first cum inside her had been a gentle breeze. As the orgasm mounted all my senses coalesced into one fiery stream of ecstasy. Howling with joy as each surge ripped through me I came and came and came. I came until I was sure my body was drained and I just kept on cumming. I came until the muscles were exhausted and still I could feel my cock twitching and jumping within her as the last throes of orgasm died away. Grace folded down into my arms again and snuggled close as my cock slipped from her once more.

I realised that at some point I had closed my eyes. When I opened them my vision was disturbed, shimmering as if looking at a reflection in moving water.

"Wow." I breathed weakly. "That was incredible! The world is still moving! You sex-goddess."

That made her chuckle. "You must be desperate."

"There is that, but even so. That truly was something special, amazing, incredible." I mumbled on until I'd exhausted my ready supply of superlatives. "No woman has ever had the skill to do that to me before."

"Thank you. Though I think it mostly dumb luck on my part"

She could see I was fighting sleep. I wasn't tired exactly, just so, so contented, feeling wanted and above all loved, for the first time in a very long time.

She snuggled closer and kissed me.

"Good night, lover." She whispered. "I love you."

"I love you too, " I whispered back, "so very much." To my surprise I heard a deep truth in those words. I did love her, more than I could say. That fact shocked me awake for a moment and I examined it. Yes, I'd always loved her, but now I realised that she was my beloved, true love -- and always had been.

Holding that thought and wrapped in her arms and love I fell asleep.