Grace Notes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck it!" Benny ordered, and when Grace took Chili's dick into her mouth the flash went off and another photo slid out of the camera.

Chili put his hands on her shoulders and massaged them as she sucked him. He liked the feel of her skin in his hands and was soon rubbing the tendons in her neck and running his fingers through her hair.

She was good. He cherished the cushiony grip of her lips around his cock and gently swung his groin into her bobbing head. He didn't know if he should come in her mouth, this was all new to him: having sex with another man's woman while the other man directed. He tried to draw a safe balance between holding back his ejaculation and gently fucking her beautiful mouth—but before long he knew that fucking her beautiful mouth was taking precedence. He grabbed the back of her head and started swinging his missile into her mouth with greater force. Grace slurped as he fucked her face and Chili grunted with each of his thrusts. He let out a long, low groan when he came and his body shook as he released his semen, shot after shot, and he held her head in his hands as he unloaded. She kept his cock in her mouth and continued sucking until he was empty. When she removed her mouth from his cock the only trace of cum was a droplet at the corner of her mouth.

"Damn, that was hot!" Benny said, and snapped another smoky photo of Chili's slimy cock inches from Grace's silhouetted head.

Grace slowly rose from her knees and was standing in front of Chili.

"Chili, take off her pants!"

Grace moved closer, her crotch now a foot in front of his face. Chili looked up at her eyes through the wafts of smaze. She nodded and ran her fingers through her hair. He reached for her. He unbuttoned and unzipped and pushed down her jeans. She wore white panties which she herself removed, revealing a short, neatly-trimmed reddish-brown growth.

"Eat it, Chili!" Benny said.

Grace inched closer and Chili slid his naked butt to the edge of the sofa. On the stereo Badfinger was singing about how there is no real perfection, but staring at the sumptuous cleft before him, Chili begged to differ. He sunk his tongue into her and another flash bulb went off.

Chili felt Grace's hands on his shoulders and her groin gently swaying toward him, aiding his access and helping his tongue reach maximum depth. He licked her inner salts and smelled her pungent tang and she sighed when he nibbled on her swelling clit. He clutched his fingers and the palms of his hands around her naked ass.

For the next few minutes...time seemed to barely move even as the music played on...Grace fucked Chili's face and he sucked on her rigid meat with a vengeance.

"Oh, God..." she groaned. Her body quivered and she dug her finger tips into Chili's shoulder and placed her foot on his thigh for support. Her cunt opened and let go and out flowed her cum, a trickle at first, but then two, three, four, five love bursts, until her body wilted onto his.

"Fuck her, Chili! This is your chance. Fuck him, Grace. But no kissing," Benny said, and he started unzipping his pants.

Grace seized Chili's firm and ready cock and lowered her slithery cunt onto it. He felt her squeeze him with her trained vagina, and she pushed down hard, taking all of him in and grinding. Chili arched his back to help deepen his penetration. He swung his groin back and forth, moving his meat in and out of her steamy snatch.

Benny's pants were now off and he was standing naked behind Grace. Chili noticed he was fiddling with her rear end, but soon realized he must have been lubricating her asshole because he then mounted her from behind. Chili and Grace slowed their humping momentarily and Grace groaned when Benny's dick entered her ass. He eased it in and out a few times and then he picked up his pace and was fucking her up the ass with a driven, drunken force. Chili's hands gripped the ass of Grace as Benny's cock pounded it and his own cock repeatedly stroked and reached for the depths of her cunt.

Grace uttered unintelligible babble as her body was double-fucked and Chili could swear he felt the head of his cock kissing the head of Benny's through the thin membrane inside her. Her forehead was brushing his cheek and he felt beads of her sweat wet against his skin. He licked her ear with his parched tongue as a new album began playing, something by Zappa, and the bucket of pot kept burning, adding to the smog in the room and the fog in his head.

Benny soon groaned and bucked like a mule and it was obvious he had shot his wad.

"Damn, that's a nice piece of ass!" he said loudly. "You're turn, Chili!"

Chili was so far out of it by this time he didn't care what happened next. He felt sort of bad that Benny was subjecting Grace to all of this, but she seemed used to the idea and he sure couldn't pass up the chance to fuck her sexy ass.

Barry sat on the sofa and lay back, pulling Grace on top of him. Her pussy was flowing like a river so Benny was immediately balls-deep.

"C'mon, Chili. Fuck that ass."

Chili rose and turned, squatting behind Grace, and he saw her asshole wink at him and some of Benny's cum oozed out. He briefly fingered her slippery slot. His cock was hard and ripe and ready so he put its head against her dilated O-ring and pushed. He loved how it slid right in, he savored her walls of sweet pressure on the girth of his cock, and he loved the way she sighed when he shoved his length into her.

Instantly they were three-way fucking and found a natural rhythm, a triad of cocks and ass and cunt. Chili's dick was gliding on a slippery slope of KY and Benny's cum, and he pounded her with a renewed determination, anxious to add his own cum to the mix.

--

Chili looked at his watch when he awoke. It was almost five a.m. and he was disoriented. His mind was still in a fog and his mouth tasted like a tractor had plowed through it. He was naked in their bed. Grace was lying on her side to his left, also naked, with her back to him. Benny was on the other side of her.

He thought about the Vapor Room, the beer, the smoke, the sex on the sofa. He vaguely remembered fucking Grace in the Jacuzzi while Benny snapped photos. And eating her pussy while Benny licked her ass, and vice versa. He didn't remember how they all ended up in bed together.

Chili got out of bed and walked across the room and entered the master bath and closed the door behind him. He stood in front of the toilet and took a powerful whiz and flushed the toilet, hoping it wouldn't wake the others. He splashed water on his face and dried it with a towel, then he found a bottle of mouthwash under the sink. He took a healthy swig and swished and gargled for thirty seconds before spitting it out. He returned to bed where Grace was in the same position. Benny was on his back, snoring.

Sleep did not come back to him easily. His mind was wandering as he walked it through all that had happened. The sex had been fabulous and he still found it hard to believe that Benny would share Grace with him that way, and practically insist on it. They obviously had done it with others before. For Chili, it had been more than just sex: he had been intimate with a woman he'd been immediately attracted to the moment he'd laid eyes on her several years before. What was she feeling?

He had finally nodded back off when the alarm clock sounded. The bed jolted and Benny reached over to his nightstand and shut it off, and with a tired grunt rose out of bed and went into the bathroom and shut the door. Soon the toilet flushed and the shower was turned on.

Grace was awake, still on her side facing away. Chili turned onto his side and spooned her from behind. He put his arm around her and cupped her naked breast. Her body tensed briefly, and then relaxed. He put his cheek against the side of her head and could smell the chlorine from the Jacuzzi in her hair. He nestled closer so their bodies were flush and his cock, with its good-morning stiffness rested in the crack of her ass.

She turned toward him onto her back, and before she could resist or say a word Chili put his mouth on hers and kissed her for the first time. Within seconds her lips were apart and his tongue was in her mouth, probing, tasting and sucking hers into him. He slipped his fingers between the lips of her pussy and gently prodded her, coaxing her cunt into a luscious bliss and thumbing her clit to a turgid toughness.

Chili rolled on top of her and while keeping his mouth tongue-locked to hers, he slid his hands under her ass and entered her. And he fucked her for what was in his mind the first time, without Benny watching or abetting and without a tree of smoke and flashbulbs going off.

He lovingly fucked her, nice and slow and easy. Grace got perfectly into the groove, pumping in sync with him and murmuring quiet moans from within their kisses. He squeezed the cheeks of her butt and pushed his hardness deep into her and they gradually picked up their pace, harder, faster, deeper, with their lips never far apart.

He soon felt Grace's body spasm, coming in a hushed rush, so Chili screwed her harder still, hoping to match her with his own load. Then with a tremendous groan his cum rose up through him and he came in a surge of spurts, and no sooner were his balls sucked dry and he collapsed upon her that they heard the shower turn off.

"You better go to the other bathroom, get in the shower," Grace said.

She kissed his lips and he did as suggested.

--

After showering and dressing, Chili smelled coffee brewing and headed to the kitchen. Grace was standing at the counter pouring orange juice into glasses.

"Good morning!" Chili said enthusiastically as he entered the room.

"Good morning," Grace said as she handed him a glass. He couldn't help glancing at the sparkle emanating from the diamond on her left ring finger.

Chili took a sip of his OJ, which tasted medicinal after just brushing his teeth. He leaned against the counter facing Grace.

"Would you like coffee?"

"I'd love some."

"Have a seat," she said and poured two cups and sat across from him. "Benny said he'd be back in a couple hours and he'd take you to the track."

"Oh. Okay."

"Is that all right?"

"Sure I have no plans. So Benny's still going to the track, huh? Will you be coming along?"

"Oh, no, I don't think so. Sounds like guy time to me."

"Oh, please come. Give me somebody to talk to while Benny is running around screaming at horses."

"You don't bet on the horses?"

"Oh, no, I don't bet period," Chili said. "I was cured at a very young age."

"Really? How so?"

"I saw firsthand how it can ruin lives."

"What happened?"

"When I was a little boy my Dad had a friend named Joe. 'Mister Joe' we kids called him. And Mister Joe would come over to our house for Christmas and Thanksgiving, always by himself. He was nice but always seemed lonely. Never knew much about him. Then one Saturday when I was eight or nine years old, this was in the mid-1960s, my father took me to Mister Joe's apartment. I think my father had loaned him money or something because Mister Joe handed him an envelope when we got there.

"Anyway, Mister Joe lived on the third floor of an old red brick row house, an end unit, and we had to climb a rickety, outside stairwell on the side of the building, almost like a fire escape. Even as a little boy I could tell his home was barren, with no sign of family or warmth or love. He had a card table by the window. And that table was literally covered with rows and rows of ticket vouchers of all the winnings he had had that month at the track. There were over $50,000 of winnings on that table...remember this was 1965 or 1966...and you know what? Mister Joe had lost money that month."

Chili blew on his coffee and took a sip. He noticed that Grace's eyes were watered and were staring into his.

"Anyway, I learned later on that Mister Joe had lost everything he had because of gambling: his house, his car, his wife, his family. And my Dad was one of the last friends he still had who hadn't turned his back on him."

There was a long silence as they gazed into each other's eyes.

"God, that's sad story," Grace said, her voice cracking.

"I've only gone to the track once in my life," Chili continued. "I guess today will be the second, but I won't place any bets. It was when I was in college. I went with Benny and a couple other guys. I didn't know the first thing about it, but I got a racing form and sat back and observed and studied it a bit for the first three races. Then I laid two dollars down on a horse and as soon as the bell rang and they were off I was up on the railing screaming my head off like a fool, yelling at a damn horse! I couldn't believe the adrenaline rush and how quickly it took over. I think that's when I started to understand the sickness. And that's why I'd like for you to come along today."

"Is that what Benny has? A sickness?"

"Oh no, Grace, I'm not saying that, it's been years. I have no idea..."

"I think you may be right."

"You do? What do you mean?"

"Benny. I think you're right. He gambles way too much and loses way too much."

There was an uneasy quiet. Chili broke the awkwardness by trying to move off the subject.

"Well, things seem to be going well. He seems to be doing well in business and your home is beautiful."

"Thank you. Benny came into a half million dollars when he and Fred sold that property near the airport. Then he paid cash for this house and a new truck and a boat. It's gone now."

"Gone? Oh my God, really?"

"Yep, gone. Whatever was left he lost at the track and betting on football and basketball."

"Jeez, Grace, I'm sorry..."

She shrugged and said, "I shouldn't have told you, so please don't tell Benny. I guess after what you told me it seemed okay..."

"Grace."

"What?"

"Grace. I love your name. I like to say it: Grace. You're the only Grace I've ever known."

"My parents had four daughters. Grace, Hope, Faith and Joy. I'm oldest."

"Religious family, huh?"

"Mom was." She sipped her coffee. "Do you think we should talk about this morning?"

"This morning?"

"Yes, this morning. When Benny was in the shower."

"It was beautiful and natural. It seemed like the right thing to do. And after last night I didn't think you or Benny would mind. You seemed to be into it."

"I was, but I can't believe we did that. I've never done that before."

"Done what?"

"Fucked a guy behind Benny's back."

Chili was confused. "I don't understand. After all we did together last night, as intimate as we were, how could what we did this morning, as beautiful as it was, be wrong?"

"I don't know, but it's different than when Benny's watching and participating and taking pictures."

Chili shook his head. "How often do you two do what we all did last night?"

"Every now and then. Not as often as we used to. Benny gets turned on watching me with another guy."

"Do you like it?"

"No, not usually. At first it was okay because it was kinky and exciting and we both got off on it. But then for me it got old and I would dread it, especially with some of the guys Benny brought in. But it turned him on and it was easier just to go along with it. But you know what? Last night was good; it was the first time in a long time that I wanted to."

"Damn, Grace, this sounds so strange to me. If you were my woman I wouldn't share you with anybody!" He reached for her hand but she clutched her coffee cup and raised it to her lips.

--

Benny was surprised when Grace said she wanted to go along with them to the track, but he was fine with it.

"I'm no gambler Benny, you know that," Chili said. "I'm going to relax and enjoy myself and watch...the horses and the animals who bet on them. Grace will give me somebody to talk to while you are collecting all your winnings!"

Grace wore a floral print backless sundress, hemmed several inches above her knees, which showed off her shapely butt and toned body and perky, braless tits. And sexy sandals with thin leather straps that wound upward above the ankles. Her finger- and toenails were polished the color of her hair and she wore slim gold chains around her neck and wrist. And of course that damn ring.

The track was minor league all the way. They found a table by the large window of the clubhouse and ordered drinks. They had a good view of the track and it was a short walk for Benny to place his bets. By the second race Benny had run into a few cronies and was spending most of his time at the bar.

"You look fabulous," Chili said when Benny was off somewhere.

"Thank you," Grace said. She shifted in her seat and Chili saw her breasts heave slightly with her breath.

"Are you wearing anything at all under that dress?"

Grace smiled slyly and said, "Maybe, maybe not. What do you think?"

"It doesn't look like it."

"Well, I plead the fifth. Maybe later on I'll answer that question."

"If later on you need any help taking it off just let me know."

"Now, I don't think that would go over too well with Benny, do you?"

"He didn't seem to mind last night."

"Getting high in his vapor room is one thing, but I don't..."

"Here he comes," Chili hissed, and sipped his drink.

Benny rejoined them for a few minutes and dominated the conversation with track talk. After three races he was down eighty bucks. Grace and Chili listened empathically, feigning interest while they occasionally played footsie under the table.

"Are we having an affair?" Grace asked, after Benny had left the table again.

"An affair?"

"Yeah, after what happened this morning. You started it but I went right along."

"I was just doing what felt natural and right in my heart and mind. I made love to a beautiful woman."

Grace stared at him and didn't say anything. Chili wedged off one of his boat shoes and traced his bare foot upward on her shins and rested his toes on the chair between her knees.

"Grace, you know I had a thing for you the very first moment I laid eyes on you in college. Did you know that?"

"Yes, I could tell. I know something else too."

"What's that?" He felt her knees clamp together on his foot.

"I think for both our sakes, right now this is as far as your foot should go."

--

Benny lost two hundred dollars over eight races. Chili took Benny and Grace out to dinner where they spent a couple hours eating, drinking and talking. It was mostly shop talk: Benny had plenty of funny stories about his employees, many of whom were under-the-table illegal immigrants, Chili told a few good ones about his clients and Grace held her own with what it's like to teach third-graders.

When they got back to the house Grace announced she was going up to bed. Benny and Chili sat up for a while before Chili said goodnight and headed up to his bedroom. He wanted to get a good nights' sleep because the plan was to get up early and take the boat out on the bay for a day of fishing.

Chili got to his room and flipped on the light. He started to undress and noticed a note on the pillow. It was short and sweet. Printed on an index card in all caps it read: THE ANSWER WAS NO! followed by a smiley face.

'Damn', Chili thought. 'I knew she'd been naked under that dress'.

--

Sunday was a hot, sunny day and fishing went well. Chili wasn't much of a fisherman, but the other guys—Benny, Fred and a big, fat dude named Roland—were. They brought in quite a catch. They reached the limits on bass and blues and they put away a case of beer between them.

It was mid-afternoon with the sun high and a clear sky when Benny and Chili got back to the house. There was a table and trash barrel set up by the garden hose behind the garage where Benny began cleaning the fish. Chili was heading to the house for a shower when he heard blues music playing. He walked around back where Grace was sunbathing face-down on a lounge chair. The bra of her bikini was unhooked so her back was bare. Her suit was black and engagingly complemented her bronzed skin. On the table next to her was a small boom box playing a blues tape.