Graduate School

Story Info
Friend helps them re-ignite their sex life.
10.5k words
4.41
103.5k
28
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 04/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,742 Followers

Mike sat at his small dining room table staring down at the textbook in front of him. He could think of about a hundred other things he'd rather be doing tonight than his research. It was Halloween night and he wished he could be out with his wife at their friend's Halloween party. Unfortunately, the professors in his research group didn't seem to care much about the holiday or his party plans.

Mike was in his fourth year of graduate school and he was well on his way to getting his PhD. His classes and research this term had been particularly difficult and he had been spending much more time than he was used to wrapped up in his studies. His school had a secondary location about 70 miles away, and Mike had been spending a lot of time at one of the labs on this campus.

It only took a little over an hour to drive back and forth, but Mike had been spending so many late nights at the lab he had started sleeping there a few nights a week. His small cot in the tiny room at the lab was far less appealing than spending the night in bed with his wife, but he knew it was something he had to do and, fortunately, something that would be ending soon. He knew that soon his research would shift its focus and he could stop spending so much time at the distant lab.

Dana, Mike's wife, had been her usual supportive self. They had been married just over a year and a half and Mike couldn't imagine his life without her. Dana was his "rock". Mike was sure that if she hadn't been around he probably would have dropped out of school. Whenever times got tough she was always there to support him no matter if it was just talking through his concerns or picking up some of the extra chores around the house.

Mike knew he had been neglecting Dana the past few months, but it seemed like he had to spend every possible moment keeping up with his classes and the demands of his research advisor. Dana never complained about it, but Mike knew they had been spending a lot less time together lately. He missed being with her and looked forward to better times when this term ended.

A particularly frustrating aspect of this time was that their sex life had practically come to a halt. Ordinarily, they shared an amazing sex life. All through the time they'd been married and for the few months before they'd been married when they'd been fooling around, Dana never failed to drive Mike wild. She was adventurous and playful during sex and could easily change back and forth between being very direct and "in control" of their fuck and being very soft and gentle and responding perfectly to Mike's lead.

In particular, Mike loved when she was at her wild, controlling best. They never played any domination or control games beyond some light bondage, so she didn't control their fucks like that. It was more a change in her attitude. When she felt particularly horny or wild, she got a lusty gleam in her eye and would fuck Mike with the wild abandon of a total slut. He had always been turned on by a woman who didn't wait for the man to always make the first move.

Mike had some wild times in college before he met Dana but none of that compared to the wild fucks he shared with her. Now, however, Mike could feel the tingling in his neglected cock as he thought about Dana. He seemed to be so preoccupied and then tired when he finally did come to bed these past few months that he and Dana had hardly been able to fuck. He tried to keep himself in check by jerking off in the shower on a near daily basis, but after being used to Dana's wild fucks that simply wasn't enough.

Then there were all those nights when he slept on the cold, uncomfortable cot at the lab rather than in the warm bed next to Dana's naked body. He hated those nights at the lab, but he kept telling himself that it would be worth all the sacrifices when he was done with his research and out of grad school.

Tonight was like many other nights over the past few months. He and Dana had planned to attend a Halloween costume party hosted by their friends. They were supposed to go with Ken and Leslie, a married couple they had been friends with for a while. However, a big presentation Mike was scheduled to make on his research had just been moved up a week and he felt like he had to go to the lab and get some work done. He was disappointed and pissed off that he was facing another night alone on the cot in the lab instead of partying with Dana and his friends.

He shook his head, gathered up his papers, and got ready for his trip to the lab. He reminded himself about the talk he and Dana had at the start of the term. They acknowledged that this term would be difficult and would be the peak of his workload in terms of time in the lab and classes. Sometimes he wondered why he was pushing himself so hard, but he knew he'd be glad in a couple of months when this phase was done and he could finish up his research and focus on writing his dissertation full time.

He smiled at Dana as she appeared from the bedroom in her costume. She and Leslie were going early to help their friend set up for the party, so even though it was only the middle of the afternoon she was in her costume. Mike admired Dana as she walked by. She had selected a witch costume that consisted of one of Mike's favorite black dresses. The dress stopped at mid-thigh and the deeply cut collar displayed just the hint of Dana's fabulous cleavage. He wasn't sure what exactly it was, but there was definitely something about the way the dress hugged her curvy body that turned him on.

She completed her "costume" with black nylons, black shoes with heels just tall enough to give her ass a sexy sway as she walked, and a pointed witch hat. In truth, it wasn't all that great of a Halloween costume, but she looked really hot all the same. As usual, she completed her look with a perfect application of make up and even put a fresh coat of polish on her nails that matched her deep red lipstick.

It wasn't much later when he heard Leslie's car pull up outside their apartment. Leslie and her husband, Ken, had quickly become great friends for Mike and Dana. They had been especially great for Dana lately as they gave her someone to hang out and party with when Mike's work kept him at home. Both Ken and Leslie worked for the same company as Dana and that is how they first met. It only took a few evenings out together for them to form a fast friendship.

Leslie knocked on the door and Dana quickly opened it and greeted her friend. As they talked Mike discreetly glanced at Leslie. Aside from her being a great friend, Mike had also always been aware of how good looking Leslie was.

He and Dana usually referred to Leslie's look as "punk rock". Leslie's hair currently was short, bleached blonde, and spiked, but at various times its length, style, and color had changed wildly.

Leslie's personality was very outgoing and boisterous and she often dressed in wild and eye catching outfits. There was also something that Mike picked up from Leslie's personality that made him think she would be an absolute animal in bed. Sometimes he wondered how Ken could keep up with her.

Ken was a quiet guy with a very dry wit. Once you got to know him he was hilarious and quite talkative, but as he got to know people he was very quiet and reserved. This made him appear to be the near polar opposite of Leslie. Even though Mike knew Ken pretty well and knew he wasn't as quiet or straight-laced as he appeared at first, he still wondered how he could keep up with Leslie. Whatever they did it seemed to work as they'd been married nearly three years now and seemed very happy.

Mike hadn't yet admitted it to Dana, but he occasionally fantasized about Leslie. He sometimes thought about fucking Leslie, but most of the time he dreamt about Leslie joining him and Dana for a wild fuck.

Mike had known for a while that Dana had some bisexual feelings. He didn't think she'd ever acted on them, but he also knew that Dana could get very excited by an attractive woman. They sometimes rented lesbian porno movies and Mike still didn't know if they made him or Dana more excited. In any case, they always shared long, hard fucks after watching these movies.

Dana had been the first to introduce talk of other women as they fucked, and the first time she did it Mike started cumming almost immediately. They had just finished watching a particularly good porno movie and Dana was sitting over him riding up and down perfectly on his cock. She started by asking if he was excited by the idea of another woman being with them. She then talked about how the other woman would touch herself as she watched them fuck.

Mike's orgasm started immediately and he came for a long time. After Mike finished cumming it didn't take long for Dana to have his cock hard and ready for more. This time it was Mike who did the talking, and in his descriptions the mystery woman did much more than simply watch. He described in vivid detail how the other woman would kiss Dana before massaging her soft tits and sucking her nipples into rock hard points. He told Dana how he'd like to have Dana suck his cock as he watched the other woman licking and sucking at Dana's pussy until she was screaming out as she came.

Now it was Dana's turn to quickly cum and, as Mike continued to slowly fuck her in the missionary position, she exploded into a frenzied orgasm clearly made even wilder by the idea of their mystery woman. Ever since that first time Dana and Mike often spoke of the "other woman" as they fucked and described what the other woman would be doing.

Never had they put an actual name on their secret lover, but many times it was Leslie's face and sexy body that Mike saw when he closed his eyes and described his scenes for Dana. His fantasies intensified after he and Dana went camping with Leslie and Ken this past summer.

Both couples had hiked into the woods of a nearby National Forest and had found a little lake in a very remote spot. They set up their campsite and were only briefly visited by one other couple hiking through the next day. Other than that they had the spot and little lake to themselves for the rest of the weekend.

On one particular day it had been really hot and the temptation of the cold water in the lake was too much to resist. Dana and Mike began to slowly wade into the surprisingly cold lake that was fed by the melting snow on top of the nearby mountains even though it was the middle of summer.

Leslie and Ken, never ones to take the careful route, jumped right in only to emerge a split second later gasping for air and yelling in surprise at the cold water. They quickly scrambled out of the water and stood at the edge of the lake laughing and gasping for air as their bodies recovered from the shock.

Moments before jumping in Leslie had emerged from her tent wearing a pretty revealing bikini. Mike only had a brief few seconds to admire her body before she ran to the water and jumped in, but now he was able to appreciate her fully. Mike quickly noticed that the cold water had caused Leslie's nipples to form into rock hard points that stood out very obviously through the thin fabric of her bikini top. He had a hard time pulling his eyes away from them.

Her hard nipples, combined with the way the water glistened and shined on her tattooed skin, gave Mike an almost instant hard on. He knew from brief glimpses before that Leslie had some tattoos, but he was now getting to see them all for the first time. The way the sunlight made the water glisten over her tattoos only served to make them look even hotter.

She had a tribal design on her lower back just above her ass, a large butterfly on one shoulder, and a lizard on her opposite shoulder. When she turned around Mike immediately noticed yet more tattoos. She had another tribal type design on her upper thigh and what looked like a flower tattoo peeking teasingly out from under her top on her right tit.

Leslie made no effort to conceal her hard nipples and they seemed to stay rock hard and quite prominent for a very long time. Mike had difficulty prying his eyes away from her erect nipples and beautiful, tattooed body. He had always thought Leslie's body was hot, but honestly he never knew how great she looked until this very moment.

For the next several hours Mike watched her discretely as Leslie and Kevin relaxed in the sun. He longed to watch her body even more but finally his lust hit a boiling point. He whispered very explicitly in Dana's ear what he wanted to do to her and they quickly hurried to the other side of the lake for a wild fuck. Later that night as Mike and Dana sat by the campfire they excitedly giggled as they could clearly hear Ken and Leslie fucking in their tent.

Ever since that camping trip Mike's fantasies of Leslie had intensified. He suspected that Dana had also been excited and intrigued by the weekend as she talked wildly about fucking their "mystery" woman for the next week or so upon their return.

Dana and Leslie were still at the apartment when Mike left for the lab. Dana gave him a soft kiss and Leslie said she would miss having him around. He could feel his cock throbbing and tried to push his lust aside as he drove to the lab. He was happy again that Dana had such good friends to keep her from getting lonely during these nights.

For the rest of the night Mike had a hard time keeping his mind on his work. There was something about Dana and Leslie earlier that had ignited his lust. He was still so excited when he got to the lab that he went to the bathroom and jerked off fantasizing about fucking Dana wildly while Leslie sat beside them and masturbated.

Even after jerking off he had a hard time focusing on his work because there was a raging party at the house directly across the street from his lab. Even with the windows shut and the curtains pulled the sounds of the party were too much to ignore.

He continued working for a while but the sounds of the party were too distracting. He knew he wasn't making any real progress and he was pissed at himself for missing out on his party for nothing. He finally decided to cut his losses and go home. It would be too late to join the party so he decided to just wait at home and surprise Dana when she returned. He looked forward to giving Dana the thorough fucking that he had been missing so much lately.

He got home and lounged around anxiously awaiting Dana's arrival. After dozing off several times on the couch he moved to the bathroom to splash some water on his face. He shut off the lights in the rest of the apartment and went into the bedroom to play with the computer.

He first changed into a pair of boxers that he knew Dana loved. He sat playing games on the computer wearing only his boxers and he had been playing for a while when he heard a car pull up. He waited until he heard Dana's key in the lock and the front door open.

He moved quietly out of the bedroom and down the short hallway until he got to the doorway that led into the small dining room. He opened his mouth to say something to Dana and then froze in the dark hallway when he saw that Dana wasn't alone. He ducked behind the doorway not wanting their friend to see him in his boxers as he watched Dana and Leslie talking quietly by the front door.

Then, in a moment straight out of his wildest fantasies, he stared in excited awe as Dana and Leslie moved toward each other and wrapped their arms around each other tenderly. For a few moments they stayed like this talking softly, so softly that Mike couldn't hear what they said. However, there was no mistaking that this was a very tender moment that had Mike's already excited cock straining against his boxers. Beyond being tender, there was something else about the way they were holding each other and talking that seemed very sensual.

Mike's jaw literally dropped open in shock and his eyes grew as wide as saucers as Leslie and Dana moved even closer and met in a tender, passionate kiss. This was clearly not the kiss of two simple friends. Mike could see his wife's lips dancing and brushing softly against Leslie's. Then they mutually parted their lips and, although he couldn't see their tongues, he absolutely knew that he was watching Dana and Leslie in the midst of a deep, soft tongue kiss. The kiss lingered for many long minutes and during this time their hands softly caressed each other through their clothes. Soon Leslie's hand slipped up Dana's side and she started to softly caress Dana's breast.

Despite the fact that they were both still fully clothed, Mike was certain he had never seen anything as wildly exciting as this vision of his wife kissing their friend. Mike's mind was a complete blur and he seemingly couldn't comprehend anything other than the sight in front of him, the pounding of his chest, and the throbbing in his cock.

Leslie and Dana slowly parted their kiss and exchanged a few quiet words before Dana took her hand and they both turned toward the bedroom. Part of Mike told him he should duck back down the hallway so they wouldn't see him. However, whether it was due to his overwhelming lust at what he had just seen or his utter confusion over the reasons for what he had just seen he wasn't able to move.

As they started walking Dana and Leslie looked at each other, but after a few steps they turned toward the bedroom and Mike found himself staring directly into their eyes. He immediately recognized the sleepy, contented look in Dana's eyes from the hundreds of times he had seen it after they had fucked. What did that mean? What did it mean for their marriage? Was she planning on leaving him?

For a few moments they stood silently staring at each other. Finally Dana whispered, "Did, did you see?"

Mike nodded his head still not knowing what he should or even could say. Aside from his enflamed lust he wasn't sure of any of his other emotions or feelings. "Oh my God, Mike," Dana started, clearly unsure of what to say. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean for you to..." She let her voice trail off as the room descended into an awkward silence.

"I just, I don't know," Mike stammered. "How long?" His voice trailed off as he couldn't finish a full thought or a full sentence.

"A few weeks, I guess," Dana answered. She went on to explain that Mike's new schedule and school demands, although she totally understood and wasn't upset, were driving her crazy. She stressed that she still loved him more than anything but that their isolation was more than she could stand. She told him she was so horny she was nearly out of her mind.

It was at that point that Leslie finally spoke. Mike almost jumped at hearing her words. He had been so focused and shocked by what he had seen it was almost like he had forgotten Leslie was even there despite the fact she stood next to Dana and still held Dana's hand. "Don't be so upset," Leslie said to Dana in a very seductive tone. "Besides, isn't this what you wanted?"

Without waiting for a response Leslie moved to Dana and met her in a soft kiss. Dana didn't respond at first and kept her eyes locked into her gaze with Mike as Leslie softly kissed her. Leslie wasn't bothered by her non-reaction and continued kissing her, becoming more and more excited. Despite the look of surprise and confusion in her eyes Dana made no effort to stop her friend from kissing her.

It was only when Leslie began caressing Dana's tit through her shirt did Dana finally break her eye contact with Mike. Dana groaned and closed her eyes as Leslie began to grope her wildly and their kiss became even more intense. Dana was now responding to the kiss and Mike again stood in complete awe as his wife and her friend kissed deeply and passionately right in front of him.

Leslie parted the kiss and gasped, "Isn't this what you've always wanted?"

"Yes," Dana gasped softly.

jt123
jt123
2,742 Followers