Graduation and... Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's all right," he replied. "Is something wrong?"

She hugged herself and shook her head. "No, everything's wonderful. I...I guess I just don't want this to ever end. I hate the idea of going home. I...I'm afraid that things will change when we're back in the real world."

"I don't want to leave, either," he agreed.

"I was going to go out on the deck," she said. "I wanted to look at the stars."

"Sounds like a terrific idea," Bobby said. He got up and slipped on a pair of sweatpants. Paula put one of his shirts over her and they walked out onto the deck along the front of the beach house. They could hear the soft sounds of the gently rolling surf and smell the salt aroma of the ocean.

"This is really nice, isn't it?" she said.

Bobby pulled her into his arms. "Maybe, when I'm rich and famous, I'll buy a place like this for us for a love-nest, " he said.

Paula grinned at him. "When do you plan to be rich and famous?" she asked.

Bobby shrugged. "I don't know," he replied, and kissed her gently. "I guess I ought to get through college first, though."

"Aha," Paula squeezed him. "So we're not talking next week, then."

"Not hardly," he said.

Paula hugged him fiercely, then kissed him. Then she turned and leaned against the waist-high wooden railing surrounding the deck. Bobby watched her stare toward the moonlight gleaming on the ocean. "You know," she said, "the sound of the surf is kind of calming, isn't it?"

"Ah, yeah," Bobby said as he looked at her. His shirt, far too big for her, hung half-way to her knees. He could see her finely formed legs and the wonderful roundness of her buttocks in the bright moonlight as she leaned over the railing. What he saw didn't calm him at all. He moved closer and put his hands on her waist.

Paula cooed softly, straightened, and leaned back against him. His arms slid around her. He kissed her neck, feeling the tickle of her hair on his face.

"Ohhhhh!!!" Paula murmured, pressing her bottom against him. "It feels to me like something's come up!"

"Seems that way," Bobby said. He moved his hips and slid his hands up to cup her breasts through the shirt.

"Let's do it out here!" Paula said, bubbling with excitement. Her buttocks moved against Bobby's groin, increasing the tension building there.

Bobby kept fondling her breasts and Paula kept grinding her bottom against him. Soon they were both breathless with desire. He reached between them, lifted the shirt, then he pushed down his sweat pants. His straining cock smacked her soft bottom.

"Ohhhhhh!!!" Paula moaned. "I can't believe it! I need you again!" She leaned forward, arms on the porch wall, keeping her bottom pressed against him.

Bobby positioned the head of his cock in her opening, then, moving deliberately, he slid into her. As his cock sank into her slim, willing body, the sensations he experienced were overwhelming.

"Gahhhhhhhddddddd!!!!" Paula murmured, moving her hips, making his rigid prong lash around inside her. "I can't believe we're doing this! Oh, damn, it feels so good!!!"

Bobby began moving, his thighs slapping against hers, his cock driving deep into her slim body. Paula responded by pressing back against him, twisting her hips, adding to the delightful friction their joined bodies shared. He grasped her breasts, felt her rock-hard nipples against his palms. He squeezed and mauled them, bringing groans of joy from her.

Without warning, Paula went wild. She began thrusting against him, her insides clasping and releasing, milking an explosion from him. Bobby could hear her grunt, and realized she was trying hard not to moan aloud.

Clasping her breasts desperately, he bit his lip to keep from moaning as he exploded. His legs were weak and he could hardly breathe. He held onto her for dear life. He couldn't imagine being without her, couldn't dream of a day in which they didn't do something like this!

Sated, they held each other. When they were settled down enough to walk, they went back inside and went back to bed. Paula fell asleep almost immediately. Bobby pulled the covers over them, turned off the lights, and then he, too, slept.

12