Grampa Cums to America Ch. 02

Story Info
Grampa finds friendly granddaughter.
841 words
4.32
144.8k
31

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 09/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erica_Gasca
Erica_Gasca
1,651 Followers

A few hours later Marcos woke grampa up for dinner. Everyone was in a very happy mood and through Marco's translations the family told Jorge how much they appreciated his help and they loved that he was staying with them. Luz made it a point to tell grampa he was the best grampa ever. It struck Marcos odd but then again his daughters were somewhat flighty. Jorge saw that throughout the meal Luz flirted with him when nobody was watching. Jorge's mind keep seeing on top of him moaning as she fucked herself on his cock. After a few hours of television and small family talk everyone went to bed.

The next day Grampa was disappointed that Georgina had taken Luz and Dulce to visit with some friends. Grampa was left alone with Precious the middle child. Precious did not have big hips like Luz but her bubble ass popped out very nicely. She did have bigger tits than her sister and was slightly taller. Grampa saw Precious hard at work. She was cleaning the house and doing laundry. Toward the end of the morning Precious came to grampa and was taking to him. Again the language barrier got in the way. She led him by the hand to the laundry room. She pointed at the shirt and then the washer. It was hard for grampa to tell her that shirt was a clean shirt. He just shook his head no. Precious trying to get Grampa to let her was the shirt pointed again at his shirt; she pointed at her shirt, took off her shirt and put it in the washer. This made Jorge smile so he did the same.

She repeated the same action but this time with her shorts. Looking at Precious in a tiny tube top and her sheer g string thong made the old man's cock hard. He didn't want to take off his pants because he knew he couldn't hide his fat cock. Precious thought her grandfather was being modest bent over and started to undo his belt. They both struggled and she finally won out in the end. When Precious dropped Jorge's pants his cock slapped her in the face. She felt and saw his cotton underwear being stretched to the limits by his huge cock. Neither one moved. The more she started as his cock the harder Jorge got.

Within seconds the covered head was touching Precious lips. Jorge took one hand and placed it on the back of her head and pushed down. His cock pushed pass mouth into her mouth. When Jorge pulled back out a little Precious pulled down his underwear and took his naked cock back into her mouth. Her hungry mouth started to work his cock better than her sister's pussy. She was slurping, sucking, and stroking his cock into her hot mouth. Jorge stood there watching his granddaughter suck his cock like a champion. Precious' head was bobbing up and down his cock. The loud slurping sounds and the warm wet saliva made Jorge's cock grow stiffer. He was about to cum when she stopped.

Precious stood up and pushed her grandfather onto a pile of dirty clothes. She turned around and got on top of him. Precious guided her grandfather's hand to her hips. Then she grabbed his cock and put it at her asshole. She looked over her shoulder and gave her grandfather the sign to push his cock into her ass. He began to pull her back onto his cock very slowly. Her eyes closed ever so much as her mouth barely opened and she let out a little horny moan. Jorge felt her hands dig into his forearms the deeper he shoved his cock into her ass. His cock was soon balls deep in her pussy. Precious began slowly wiggling her ass on his cock. With every wiggle she got hotter and wetter. Soon she was pumping his cock into her ass. Longer and harder she made his cock go into her. Up and down faster and longer she fucked herself. Jorge's blood boiled and his heavy balls tighten.

Again she stopped short of making him cum She walked over to the sink got a wash towel and cleaned off his cock. Precious then got between his legs and put his fat cock between her tits. She squeezed her tits around his cock, licked the head and started to tity fuck him. Jorge had never fucked a girl's ass or her tits. These new positions were new and exciting to him. Seeing his thick fat cock between lovely girl's perfect tits was a wonderful site. Then seeing her lick the head made it impossible for him to hold back any more. Jorge exploded all over his granddaughter's face and tits. After the first shot Precious gobbled up his grandfather's cock and swallowed the rest of his cum. She did not stop sucking until her was dry. Jorge was tired again. After a quick shower he went to his room and fell asleep.

Erica_Gasca
Erica_Gasca
1,651 Followers