Grampa Cums to America Ch. 03

Story Info
Granddaughter takes Grampa to the dance.
1k words
4.43
110k
31

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 09/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erica_Gasca
Erica_Gasca
1,660 Followers

At dinner Marcos and Dulce fought about the upcoming high school dance. She was the youngest of the girls and had just turned 18. Marcos would not let her go without a chaperone. Dulce went to every dance with either her mom or her dad, never alone. Her parents had other obligations and could not go to this one. Being her homecoming dance, Dulce desperately wanted to go. Jorge was asked to chaperone Dulce and he agreed. It was obvious that Dulce had made plans that would have been unaccepted because she dropped her head in anger. That slouch in her body told her family they ruined her plans. Yet she had no choice go with grampa or don't go at all. She tried her best to give him convincing smile but it just came off as a smirk.

Jorge couldn't believe the dress Dulce wore to her dance. It was a one piece mini skirt. Dulce was the tiniest of her sister's but she had the biggest ass and tits. The tiny dress accentuated every part of her body to the fullest. When she walked it showed just a tiny little bit of her ass cheeks. When she bent over her areolas threaten to show and her nipples could not hide in such a tiny outfit. After Marco dropped them off at the school, Dulce took grampa by the hand and off they went to the dance.


Jorge could not stop peeking at his granddaughter awesome body. She knew he was looking and did more to show off to him. Dulce's plans were ruin but she could still have some fun. Jorge could hear the music off in a distance. Apparently his granddaughter was giving him the view of her school. Nobody was at the gym since their dance was being held in the cafeteria. Dulce would get a piece of equipment and pose in a stance familiar with that particular sport. Sometimes she would try to engage him like when she hit the volleyball to him so he could hit it back. Every stance gave Jorge an opportunity to see more of Dulce's tight young body. The tiny dress revealed more and Dulce didn't seem to notice. She then took him to the locker rooms. First she showed him the girls. Playfully she got under the showers and pretended to shower. Of course she was startled when she saw him and quickly ran out. Then she began to do the same thing in the boys shower but she accidently turned on the water. In those few seconds, her dress was soaking wet. Jorge could make out the tiny white sheer thong through her dress. Dulce giggled and continued to play in the water. She grabbed her grampa and pulled him into the shower. They were both wet through and through.

Dulce began to dance around her grandfather laughing and singing. She grabbed him and started to grind her young body against his. When she backed her ass up to his cock, she squeaked. She did not expect a huge bulging hard cock to be waiting for her. Jorge held his granddaughter's hip and grinded his massive hard on into her firm round wet ass. His hands started to roam feeling her tight body under her wet dress. He pulled it down exposing her perky firm huge tits and played with her nipples. She shivered as he bit and kissed the back of her neck. Dulce pulled her tiny dress off and stood with her grandfather in the middle of the boy's shower in her thong and highs.

Jorge took off all his clothes before he turned her so she would be facing him. Using his strong arms he wrapped her legs around his waist. He positioned his cock rite at her pussy entrance and let her slide her body down his cock. She was very tight and tiny and his cock would not go in. Jorge grabbed her waist, pushed her against the wall, and then pulled her down on his throbbing cock. Dulce grunted and bit down on her lower lip to keep from screaming. Her grandfather was the biggest cock she ever had and it stretched her tiny pussy. Jorge began to pound his tiny granddaughter hard. He felt like a dog in heat pumping his cock into her small frame. Dulce kept panting and grunting while she got fucked. She left her grandfathers huge cock was going to split her in two and she couldn't tell him to stop. Whenever she opened her mouth she just moaned.

Jorge gobbled up his granddaughter's huge tits. He bit the nipples, sucked them and gorged himself on her firm young tits. Dulce's arms and legs were wrapped around him as he continued to fuck her silly. She was going to let one of her class mates fuck her tonight, but this was so much hotter. "It was a good thing to bring grampa to the dance. Nobody here can fuck like he can. He probably has the biggest dick in school right now" she thought. Her body was fucking him back. Jorge felt his granddaughter respond to his savage fucking and that made him go deeper.

Dulce wanted to ride her grampa but didn't know how to ask. She struggled until her realized she wanted to get on top. He lied down and let her slide down his fat dick. Dulce was as good as his other granddaughters. They were little brown fucking machines. In and out when his cock and Jorge just had to watch it. Dulce was moaning loud, she was in heat. She kept stabbing her pussy with his massive cock. Dulce's nails dug into grampa's chest as Dulce came on his cock. She let out a loud wild scream as her juices squirted onto her grampa's thick shaft.

Jorge pushed her face to his cock when she was done climaxing. He forced his cock into her young tiny mouth and started her head bobbing. Dulce was an expert cock sucker. A few minutes after she came, Jorge was spewing his cum into her hot hungry mouth. Load after load, Dulce swallowed. She almost chocked on his grandfather's cock. When he was done she looked at him and smiled.

Jorge and Dulce didn't have to sneak into the house because it was empty. After changing they both met up in the living room to watch some television. Both were tired but content. They cuddled and fell asleep.

Erica_Gasca
Erica_Gasca
1,660 Followers