Gramps' Legacy Ch. 03

Story Info
Will fucks his bewitching cousins.
10.3k words
4.68
78.3k
72

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,076 Followers

This picks up in the aftermath of the last chapter. Italics indicate telepathy at work. Appreciate your votes and comments, especially comments. Will try to respond to signed comments, public and private. Enjoy, JB7


It took me nearly an hour to calm Mom down. When she lunged at me, screaming the way she was, I freaked out and 'froze' her. First problem was, I didn't know how I did it. Second, she was still awake, in a body she couldn't move and I couldn't release. I could, however, talk to her.

I explained, as best I could, what Grampa Luke, Gramps, and Dad had done to her, Gramm and Nana. That, using their empathic abilities, they had been able to force the women's desired outcomes to align with their own. When I changed her desire for release to acceptance of her frozen state, she realized I was telling the truth, and was able to identify a number of times in the past when it had happened to her.

I had placed her on the couch, lying on her back, her arms and legs in the 'lunge' position. Over the hour we 'talked,' (I talked, she thought and I read her mind), gravity and gradual relaxation worked their magic and her arms and legs fell into a normal supine position. I was sitting by her feet, stroking her legs, trying to help her relax. There was a lull in the conversation as she considered the information I had just given her, about empathic control.

She was lying there, looking at the ceiling. I looked up from rubbing her leg and noticed that the hem of her frock had fallen up her leg and was bunched up right at the juncture of her thighs. There was just enough room so that I could see she had been waiting for me, commando style, to return from Gramm's. My cock gave a lurch, much to my surprise, after coming four times with Gramm in a four to five hour period.

I started running my hands up over Mom's knees, reaching a bit more than half way up her thighs. "Will," she thought, her tone sharp and full of irritation, "what do you think you're doing. I'm still angry at you..."

"I know, Ma, and if I had done it consciously, you'd be right to be angry. But, I promise, the only time I consciously attempted to make you do anything, was the day Gramps went into the hospital, when I asked you for the truth about what Harry had done to you."

I had pulled her legs around me and was rubbing them, doing the top of her thighs on the up stroke, then the inside of each on the downstroke. With each stroke, I went a fraction of an inch higher. I was a about two-thirds of the way to her crotch when she lifted her head and looked down at what I was doing.

"That's far enough," she said, her mental voice calm, with no inflection. I looked up at her face. She had lain back down, and wasn't looking at me.

"You know, Mom, this reminds me of a story I read once, about a guy who had hypnotized a girl so she couldn't move but was aware of everything he did to her. He was talking to her, reminding her of the great sex they had together, and all the time he was running his hands over her nude body."

At that point, I imagined Mom lying there, naked, and her clothing was gone. Looking around, I saw it in a pile in the easy chair. I felt a little bit of alarm from her, mixed with an increase in her level of arousal.

"He was just lightly touching her, caressing her, on her stomach, her breasts, arms, legs, shoulders, face," I went on, matching my actions to my words, randomly caressing her, for just a few seconds at a time.

"Please stop," she thought. I could tell that if she had been able to speak, it wouldn't have been more than a whisper.

When I finished stroking her cheeks, I stopped talking, and my touching got a little firmer, slower, longer. I started at her shoulders and moved down her body, avoiding her nipples but caressing the bottoms and sides of her breasts. While doing this, I sent my clothes to the pile with hers.

"Stop. Please. Don't." Whispers, but spoken this time. "Stop, Will, I'm your mother. You shouldn't be doing this." There was no inflection in her voice. It was like she was reading a movie script for the first time. Her voice was flat, undemanding, no anxiety or fear evident.

I continued stroking her abdomen, every third or fourth circuit reaching up to her breasts, lightly touching the bottom crescents. Her body grew less tense and I could visibly see her relaxing. As she slowly gained control, my hands ventured lower on her body, brushing through her dark, full thatch with my fingers. I could feel her subtle upward pushes, even as she kept repeating her whispered, "Stop, that's enough now, Will. Please stop now."

I bent forward to kiss her, just below the navel, dragging my teeth down her belly just before the kiss. "Will! What...Ooooooh, you fucker; don't you dare stop now!" her hips began to thrust harder as my line of kisses moved down through her nest to her open wetness. "Oh, god, Will! Are you doing this to me with your mind? I've never felt like this before. Oh, shit! I'm gonna...uh uh uh uh uh ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyy gaaaawwwwwwwwwwd, Willlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!! Unnnnnnggggghhhh!"

I had found her clitoris with my tongue and was lashing the hell out of it. Her hips were dancing off the couch while her hands were trying to pull my face inside her pussy. I had an idea, and without warning her, envisioned her floating a few inches above the couch. She was there, unaware of it, as I slowly entered her pussy with my cock, rock hard at this point.

I pulled her legs up over my shoulders, and holding on to her hips, began sawing in and out of her. Have you ever done it in a pool or lake? It was kind of like that. Once she was in position, it didn't take a lot of concentration to keep her floating, so I was able to enjoy the kinkiness of it.

Mom was fine, until she reached down to adjust herself sideways. When the couch wasn't where she expected it to be, she sort of freaked a bit.

"Whaaaaaaaa? Where is.... where am I??" she screamed. I was able to maintain her floating even while I was laughing. I reached down and pulled her to me, so that we were in my version of the lotus position, except that by now, I had also levitated myself. We were both floating, joined at the pussy.

Needless to say, Mom was nearly hysterical, first from fright, then from wonder. Her head was in a spin inside, so that I couldn't get a grip on anything to get her to calm down.

Then the doorbell rang.

I landed on my knees and elbows, on the couch, saving Mom from getting crushed by my body, except I think my cock went in about six inches deeper than the eight I already had in her, and we were pube to pube as it was. Okay, it wasn't an extra six inches, but it sure felt that way.

Mom looked kind of dazed, then shook her head and said, "It's someone for you. A woman named Iolande. She was sent by Yvette, your great grandmother."

I looked at her, surprised out of my jockeys (if I'd been wearing them). "How do you know who's at the door? And how..."

"I don't know," she answered, surprise and a little fear in her voice. I put our clothing back on us and went to answer the door. Mom opened the bedroom window and went to the kitchen.

If you're familiar with the painting by Botticelli of Venus Rising from the Sea, then you have an idea of what was waiting for me when I opened the door. Statuesque is the only word that begins to do Iolande justice, and it falls short by an encyclopedia volume or two. She was tall, about 5-11 in her stocking feet I would learn. Her body was wrapped in a light summer travel cloak, but inside, when she took it off, she revealed a very feminine size 14 body. (For those of you who insist on numbers, 36D, 22, 35).

She had auburn hair, with bright blue eyes set in the wide planed facial structure of the Slavic-Scandinavian genotype. Think Anita Ekberg or Bo Derek with reddish hair. Charlie hadn't fully receded yet, and the sight of Iolande stirred him to full salute mode. When I opened the storm door to let her in, she glanced down at my groin, then at my eyes with a slight smile. When she was past me, I glanced down. He wasn't showing. How did she know? Oh, yeah; she's a witch.

I let the storm door close and turned to follow Iolande. She had taken a few steps into the foyer and turned to wait for me. "You must be Will. Yvette didn't tell me how handsome you are."

Naturally, I blushed and stammered something stupid in reply, then asked, "Can I take your cloak?" She unfastened the frog at her throat and started to shrug it off. I pictured it hanging on the coat tree across the room, and in a flash it was there. Iolande's eyes opened wide in surprise.

"How..." she started.

"I don't know. I just found out I can do it. Yvette said you had some things you can teach me," I said, interrupting her.

"And vice versa, I see. How big an object can you...oooohhhh!" she squealed, partly in surprise, partly in delight, as she began to levitate. "How far can you move them; do you know yet?"

I shook my head and lowered her back to the floor. "Like I said, I just found out a couple of hours ago. Mom was on a kitchen chair putting something in a cupboard and lost her balance. I "caught" her and lowered her to the floor. Since then, I've found, like with your cloak, I can move stuff from one side of the room to the other."

"What other abilities have you discovered in yourself? Mental, physical," she paused, then with a saucy smile went on, "sexual."

Just like some fucking teenage boy, I blushed. "Ahh!," she shouted, "you have discovered some of the fun stuff. We'll get to those later. Is your mother home? I should meet her since I'll be here for a few days, instructing you, and then, I have a huge favor to ask of you.

"We have a cousin, Pandora, who is in trouble in one of those –stan countries. I can never keep them straight. So far, she has been able to ward off the men who are keeping her prisoner, but she's getting weaker. There are three of them and only one of her. We have to get her out and away from them."

"Are you able to contact her, telepathically?" I asked. As she had been talking, I felt a series of clicks in my brain, like the tumblers in a safe's lock dropping into place. Iolande nodded. "Contact her and let me link with you, so I can talk to her." We had entered the kitchen. Mom was just finishing putting away the dishes and leftovers from her dinner.

"Mom, this is Iolande. She's here to train me in using the powers I was telling you about. We have another visitor, tonight or tomorrow. She and Iolande are cousins of ours..."

Mom looked dazed for a second, then smiled. "You've found a way to rescue Pandora?" Iolande looked at me, puzzled.

"I wasn't told your Mom had any powers. How..." she started telepathically.

"Damned if I know. When she fell and I discovered I was telekinetic, I wasn't sure who had stopped her fall. Then when you rang the doorbell, she knew it was you and that you had been sent by Gramma Yvette."

Mom looked at us, a smirk on her face. "Are you two done talking about me?" she intruded, her thoughts surprising us. "Nana and I used to play this game right after your grandfather Luke died, Will, but we stopped when Thad started coming around. He put some kind of block on her, and then this afternoon, when you started using it to explain what had been done to Rose, Nana and me, it came back. But the levitation, that was all you.

"My ability to read Iolande was a surprise. Nana and I were only able to read people who were in the same room as we were, and only if we previously knew them." She stopped and looked at Iolande. Aloud, she said, "Four or five days, right? I suppose you want to share Will's bed."

"Yes, if that's not a problem."

"Not as long as he has some time free during the day. He has other 'responsibilities' as well." Mom smiled. "I'm sure you understand."

Iolande smiled. "Maybe we just need a bigger bed."

Mom nodded and grinned. "Big enough for six?"

'Six?" She paused, her head cocked to the side, as if listening to something. "Will, I've found Pandora. She's trying to fight off one of her guards. It will be difficult, but I think you can link to her."

I entered Iolande's head. The part connected to Pandora was easy to find. It was full of turmoil and anxiety. I could tell Pandora was weakening. From what I could pick up from Iolande, she had been captive for over a week and had only been able to sleep in short naps before her captors were at her. One questioned her relentlessly for six to eight hours at a time. The other two played a version of tag team wrestling with her, but she had no team, while they either attempted to touch or strip her, trading off when one got tired.

Using my new insights, I was able to infuse her with some new strength, enough to break the hold of the guard attempting to get his hands inside her shirt. I quickly identified myself.

"Pandora, this is your cousin, Will. I am linked to you through Iolande. Are you okay?"

"So far, just tired. Was that you that kicked him off me? Thanks...oops, here he comes."

"Hold up your hand, to stop him. Give him your blouse. If I'm right, he'll go for you slacks. Resist but let him have them, but only after he wrestles you to the floor. Try to keep his back to the door. Trust me, this will work, and you'll be free within fifteen minutes." Through her eyes, I saw the scenario play out as I envisioned.

When the guard succeeded in pulling Pandora's slacks down to mid thigh, he silently crowed his victory and forced her to the floor to totally remove them. When they were off, she scrabbled around on the floor, as if trying to get away from him, but positioning herself so his back would be to the door, as I had asked.

"Lie on your back, with your knees drawn up to your chest, as if you're protecting the waistband of your panties. Make him work for them, but let them go. Work your feet around so they are against his chest. When he gets your panties to your knees, push him away with your feet."

Iolande and I watched as the guard smashed into the closed door, breaking the flimsy structure. Pandora pulled her panties up, grabbed her clothes and ran out of the primitive building into the open air. While the entire village watched, the gorgeous black haired beauty disappeared into thin air.

And in Southern upstate New York, we watched as she materialized in our living room, screaming in fright. My arms were about her in an instant, and Iolande's and Mom's around both of us. When her senses finally began to work and it registered on her mind she was safe, the scream became a whimper.

Sunlight was streaming in the window, right into my eyes. As I struggled out of the dream I was having, that fact made me realize that it must be afternoon. Christ, the dream—something about making me and Mom float, a red haired witch and a naked brunette suddenly appearing in my living room. If fucking Gramm was always going to lead to dreams like that, I'd have to rethink my promise to Gramps.

"Hi there! I see you're finally awake." The voice was familiar, but not really. It had an odd, musical lilt, and a strange accent. "I wanted to be here to thank you as soon as you woke up." A head, the face obscured by the backlighting, appeared over me, and immediately, two of the softest lips I had ever felt were pressing on mine. "I'll tell the others you're awake now." I shook my head and watched the stranger walk out of the room.

She was taller than Mom, with long straight black hair that reached her waist, which was narrow, sitting on a slim pair of hips which swayed nicely in a controlled fashion as she walked out of my bedroom. Again the sense of familiarity, along with the inability to identify her.

Her shout brought a thundering of footsteps down the hall as a small horde of beautiful women broke through the doorway. Mom, Gramm and Nana were in the lead, followed by the red and black haired women from my dream. I focused on them, thinking, "Omigawd, it wasn't a dream."

Mom and the two witches grinned. "No," Mom replied, the same way, "it wasn't. Pandora is eager to..."

"Let me, Connie," she interrupted. "Will, I owe you my life. I saw the determination to rape me in the mind of the guard you helped me over power. After he and the others had their fun with me, they were going to see how long they could keep me alive while they tortured me. In my culture, when you save a life, it is yours to command. Until you tell me otherwise, I must do whatever you want of me, be it bathing you, bearing your children, waiting on your mate, or killing your enemies."

"And you should know, Will," interjected Iolande, "when we, those of us who are part of the Body, when me make a promise, only death can erase the pledge. Pandora now belongs to you, until one of you dies, or you release her."

"Uhhh," I stammered.

The two witches grinned. "You don't have to make up your mind yet," Iolande said. "Take some time to get to know her. I'm sure you will enjoy many of the privileges such ownership brings, and she can be very helpful, in many ways."

"I'm sure she can, and I'm anxious to see how," said Mom. "Are you okay?" she asked, her hand on my forehead. "We were beginning to worry. You've been asleep for two days."

"Two days? What day..."

"Tuesday," Nana said with a sigh. "My day." She laughed. "But that's okay, it sounds like you were busy Sunday after I dropped you off." She leaned down to whisper. "So are you still going to tell me you don't have some special power?"

In spite of the headache it caused, I focused my thoughts on her. "If I do, then so do you. "

She stood up, a puzzled look on her face. She quickly glanced around the room. Only Pandora and Iolande were smiling at her, and nodding.

Pandora walked up to her and put her arm around Nana's waist. "When there are more than two members of the Body present, there aren't many secrets. You can block some of the content, but not the fact of the conversation happening.

"Over the next few weeks, we'll teach you, Connie and Will the basics of how to use the powers you have, and how to obtain the powers you want. Some of the powers will be totally beyond your ability, some you will be able to work toward, a few you will not want but must have for your own safety."

"Pandora, Iolande, please take my relatives to the kitchen and fix me something to eat, or something. I need to think about some things." Slowly, I swung my legs over the edge of the bed, to sit up and get my balance.

Pandora saw me start to stand and rushed to my side. "Will, are you sure..." When I nodded, she put an arm around my waist. "Where are you going?"

I glanced down at my groin. She glanced down and laughed. "Well, I can't do that for you, but I can help, if you want."

"I'd like that, but sometime when it isn't so urgent maybe, but I will accept your help getting to the proper receptacle." She laughed and tightened her arm around my waist.

We were at the porcelain throne. I looked at it and checked out Charlie. With Pandora there as a distraction, there was no way he was going to relax enough to act like a drain, and I told her that, asking to be left alone for a few minutes. She gave me a fishy look and said she'd be right outside. I turned, dropped trow and sat, lifting one ass cheek to keep Charlie out of the water.

I concentrated on relaxing, and drop by drop, dribble by dribble, he relaxed enough. Shit, did that hurt! It burned like I hadn't pissed in forever, the inside of my prick was so dry. I must have broadcast the pain because before I was done, every pussy in the house was in my bathroom wondering what was wrong.

julybear7
julybear7
2,076 Followers