Granddad at Play Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is why she set up the laboratory -- well, this and her interest in biochemistry," she explained as she gently moved her pussy against my penis, spreading her lubricating juices all over me, "She could foresee the day when she'd be needing a man but she'd be too old to attract a toy-boy."

She paused as she adjusted herself, then let her body descend until her pussy was touching the tip of my upheld cock.

"And there was another consideration -- she has a 'thing' for older men, so she worked on the problem until she found a suitable 'elixir' that made older men hornier!" she concluded.

"Certainly does that!" I agreed, "Helps that you ladies are horny too!"

"It also helps that Judy gathered girls around her who also enjoyed older men," she said with a wink, "Girls like me!"

"Wow -- my lucky day!" I exclaimed as I felt my cock straining, but Shirley had a kind of pseudo-grimace on her face.

"What she didn't originally foresee though was that it would turn most of them gay!" she added, turning her frown into a laugh, "But then again, quite a few of them become energetically bisexual -- people like you, for example."

As she spoke she lowered herself down onto me, letting my penis slowly slip inside her juicy wet pussy.

"Ohhhh, that's nice!" she said as she settled over me, "What a lovely cock that is!"

"Hey," I interrupted her, "How do you know that I'm bisexual? What makes you think that?"

"Because we know what happens when we're not here," she said gently, her pussy starting to move around, grinding my length inside her, "This place is all rigged with cameras, For example, your bunch is quite a horny crowd isn't it!"

"That's cheating and embarrassing!" I said, feeling my cheeks going red, "Not to mention naughty."

"Well, we need to know exactly how you're being affected by this treatment, don't we?" she said "And we can't stand and watch you all the time so the cameras do it for us."

I felt a bit embarrassed and yet at the same time I felt my cock stiffen a bit more as memories of Joe's and Bill's cocks came back, an additional stiffness that Shirley noticed.

"Oh, that's nice," she crooned as she pressed her body even harder against mine, "And you look after this nice cock for me, make sure you save some of it for me!"

She bent forward and kissed me, her lips warm and soft and delicious against mine and the feeling was enhanced as her nipples and then her breasts pressed down onto my chest.

"Some of your gang have gone right over to the 'other side' I think," she said, as she continued rubbing her breasts against me, "Joe for example seems to be entirely gay now, but it's all good research material as we notice how you all react differently."

"I know how I'm going to react," I murmured and my words were answered by Shirley's pussy as it began to move more energetically.

"Mmmm, hope so..." she answered, "Ok, let's get fucking!"

As she spoke she sat more upright and began to rise and fall on my cock, tightening her vagina around my shaft occasionally, then letting it slide deep up inside her before lifting up until I almost slid out of her.

I responded by thrusting upwards, by jerking my cock inside her, by holding and caressing her breasts, by twisting and pulling her nipples and by rolling my hips around to find other angles of approach and all the time Shirley seemed to revel in the sexual pleasure.

"Ohhh yesss, that's deeeeep!" she moaned as we came together firmly, "Oh damn, that's good, so good!"

"Yeah, you're lovely and tight and so wet too!" I murmured as I ground my penis into her vaginal depths, "Amazing!"

Words faded away as we worked together, our bodies slapping and thumping firmly against each other as we fucked. I felt so energised -- far more enthusiastic about having sex than I'd been for years and I realised that the implant was most definitely having an effect.

"This is your implant that's keeping me stiff, isn't it?" I managed to gasp and Shirley nodded, her tits bouncing up and down in time with her head.

"Must be," she agreed, "That's why I love this job; we're helping you and you're helping us!"

Then she was bouncing anew on my cock, almost screwing her pussy down onto me in her eagerness to feel my full length up inside her. Sweat was dripping again as we powered onwards but nothing this good could last indefinitely.

"Ohhh Chris, I'm coming to the boil I think -- can you cum with me?" she moaned as her bouncing turned into twisting and grinding, "Please -- try."

I actually felt so close that I'd been holding my climax back so as to give her a good ride and her request was easily dealt with.

"Couple of minutes at the most I reckon," I said, my words quickly spoken because of the exertions we were making, "Maybe sooner..."

"Yesss, perfect," she panted as her pussy vibrated on and around my cock, "Ohhh, make it sooner if you can -- I'm going to cum! Ahhh, gonna cummmm!"

I worked my hips up against her descending, quivering, urgent body, driving my cock into her as quickly and powerfully as I could and in a moment or two I felt the first twinges of my oncoming orgasm. Those spasms inside that indicate the first signs of the lifting and tightening of the balls; the rising of the spunk; the final swelling and stiffening of the cock and then the climactic ejaculations.

"Yessss!" I hissed as I felt Shirley's vagina tightening hard around my cock, "Gonna cum -- gonna cum with you!"

"Do it, do it, I'm cumming nowwwww!" she gasped quickly, her pussy pressing hard against my thrusting, swelling cock, "Let it go!"

I had no options on that matter! One moment I was fine and the next I was rigid as my back arched, my penis drove powerfully into her and my cum ejected.

"Ahhhh, you're making me cum!" Shirley gasped as her pussy pressed heavily against my lifting cock.

"Ohhh, uhhhh, so am I!" I grunted as I pumped a heavy load up inside her, then another, "Ohhh fuck -- yeahhhh!"

"Still cumming -- oh I'm still cumming!" she cried suddenly and as she spoke her vagina clamped around my cock with a death grip that felt as if I'd had my penis amputated.

"Uhhhhh!" I grunted again as cum forced it's way through her tightened vaginal opening, through my straining penis and up against her cervix once again, "Damn, ohhhh, oooooh!"

Shirley wasn't finished yet though and went through a whole series of spasms and vagina-tightening moments and all the time her body was shaking and juddering as if she was experiencing a major earthquake and then she was replete and so was I.

I could feel the warm spunk that my cock had ejected swilling around my penis inside her vagina as her body continued to make small internal movements; then I felt the wetness of our juices on my groin as gravity let them trickle down and out of her pussy. I ignored them as we both sucked fresh air into our tired lungs; as we both regained control of our bodies.

"Wow!" Shirley exclaimed suddenly, "Now that was what I call a brilliant fuck!"

"Certainly was," I agreed happily, "You were fantastic -- amazing!"

"Hey, so were you, especially considering your age!" she said without any malice, "Just goes to show what we've been able to do for you."

"Damn glad I agreed to that implant now," I said as my cock jerked languidly inside her, "Not sure that I could do all that again right now though."

"I wouldn't ask you to," said Shirley, "I've got more residents to see -- you just struck lucky by calling round when I had a free hour."

"Good timing then," I agreed, "So you're going to see more residents and get fucked again are you?"

She shook her head and smiled wickedly.

"Might do!" she acceded, "But then again I do have work to do and I expect that Judy will want to take advantage of what's on offer and as she's the boss she'll get the lion's share!"

"I'd better make another appointment to see you again then," I suggested and without delay Shirley was agreeing -- then pausing.

"Hey, I just realised -- we were going to measure your erection but we can't do that now, can we?" she said as her vagina tested my remaining stiffness, "So yes, do come back -- and soon perhaps!"

"Delighted to and so we were," I answered as I looked down to where our bodies joined, "I could try to get him up again if you like!"

"No way!" said Shirley as she shook her head, "Another day."

With a gentle smile she slowly climbed off me, letting my wilting penis slip from her hole to lay quiescent on my groin, surrounded by splattered pools of cum and other juices.

"Let me get you a towel," she said as she applied one to her pussy, "Hmmm, looks as if that implant has increased your output nicely -- I bet you're enjoying that!"

I smiled happily as I stood up from the couch and we both wiped ourselves down then we cuddled warmly, kissed smoothly and then began to dress.

"Book another appointment with me tomorrow if you can, lover boy," she said as we kissed one last time, "That's a pretty perfect cock, you know, just my size."

"Yeah, but both Bill's and Dick's are bigger," I added ruefully but Shirley shook her head.

"No, too much of a stretch!" she said with a wink, "They'll probably fit some of our other staff better!"

With that last comment and a laugh she opened the door and ushered me outside and a little while later I was enjoying my lunch along with some of my usual table companions. Bill and Dick were both missing though; they'd headed off on a trip somewhere and wouldn't be back until later on.

Without their influence the mealtime was quieter and apart from some light conversation relative silence reigned as we ate but then as we pushed ourselves from the table, Joe found his voice.

"You fancy coming round this afternoon?" he asked, "Dick said he'd keep me company for a few hours but then he forgot about his outing so it'll be nice if you could join me instead."

"Yes ok," I agreed amicably, "Could do with a nice relaxing afternoon although I'd love to have an after-lunch nap first though."

My body was rebelling against me after all my morning's exertions and now that I'd had a meal too I was in dire need of a recuperative nap.

"Ohh and me," agreed Joe, then he leaned closer to me.

"Actually I don't know about you but now we've had this implant, instead of dozing all I seem to do is to jerk off!" he said with a wink, "If I'm alone that is."

"Know what you mean," I answered, "Is that why you want my company?"

"Yes, more or less, but not to just jerk you off -- that would be a real waste!" he said as his hand stroked my thigh, "Be nice to enjoy a bit of sucking and perhaps some fucking as well!"

I felt my arsehole tightening and my cock stirring and pondered about joining him, then suddenly I was agreeing, my planned nap now feeling unimportant as my penis began to swell once again but then it was Joe who put things on hold.

"No, let's have a quick nap first anyway, like we said," said Joe, "Then I'll see you at, what, three o'clock?"

"Fine, it's a date!" I agreed as we parted.

"Oh, and I for a change won't jerk off either!" added Joe with a chuckle as we left the dining room, "I'll save it for you."

Something less than an hour later, after I'd enjoyed an exceptionally refreshing and enjoyable doze I was preening myself in preparation for visiting Joe.

"You'll do, but so much for a nice peaceful relaxing afternoon!" I said to myself as I checked for major blemishes to my appearance and trimmed a few errant hairs from my moustache, "Feeling fit?"

I was -- I actually felt energetic and eager to see what fun Joe and I could enjoy and as I let such thoughts cross my mind so I felt my arsehole tightening again, knowing full well what Joe would want to do with it. Sure, I wasn't entirely in favour of the idea of being penetrated again and yet I'd ensured that I was as clean and as ready for him as ever I could be. I laughed at myself as I picked up my keys and prepared to leave.

"You're like a bloody kid again, aren't you!" I said and then I realised just how true those words were.

We'd all begun to enjoy life again in our own way. We all seemed to be full of energy and enthusiasm and we all seemed to have cast off decades of decay and aging and it was wonderful!

A short time later, having paused on the way to converse with several of the lady residents I was at Joe's door and just as I was about to knock it opened.

"Ahhh, there you are!" said Joe eagerly, "I wondered where you'd gone!"

"Why, what's the rush?" I asked as he pulled me into his domain, "There's plenty of time."

"No, it's this thing," said Joe pointing down at his shorts where the elongated ridge of his erection showed, "I just can't stop playing with it and I'm all on edge now. Five more minutes and I'd have jerked myself off so I'm really pleased that you've arrived at last."

As I pushed my way past him I put my hand down and allowed my fingers to slide over his lengthy penis, already feeling how solidly stiff it was.

"Ahh, don't do that!" he exclaimed quietly as he closed the door behind us, "I'll go off it you're not careful!"

"You're not that trigger-happy are you?" I asked as I reached out and had another feel, "I haven't seen you blow off yet; I'm hoping it'll be quite a sight."

"Definitely cum stronger than I've done for ages," said Joe as he pushed my hand away, "Come on, let's get down to business."

In a moment he was throwing off his clothes and in a flurry of enthusiasm I quickly did the same -- then we were standing in his lounge, both naked and with substantially engorged cocks. For a few moments we just eyed each other, taking in our features, with especial interest in our cocks, which had quickly lifting into their rigidly aroused state, then Joe stepped closer to me and took hold of my penis.

His hand was warm and gentle and utterly enjoyable and without delay I also reached for his cock as well. Neither of us had been cut so we both had the pleasure of working our foreskins up and down, Joe seemingly having a longer foreskin than me even though both our cocks seemed to be about the same length.

"Nice" he murmured, "What a lovely cock!"

"So's yours," I answered as I stroked him, "What do you like to do most then?"

"Sucking is wonderful," he said, "But then again so is fucking."

"Mmmm," I agreed, "I like sucking too -- do you think we could do a 69?"

It was hard for my mind to accept that I was blithely asking to suck his cock and yet it seemed the thing to do. Not only that, I knew that I'd really enjoy it, and somehow I was especially looking forward to when he spurted his load into my mouth.

"I can't understand how I've changed," I said as we arranged ourselves on the thickly carpeted floor, "I was a quiet person and never ever looked at another bloke and so long as I got my end away every few days I was happy, but look at me now!"

Joe laughed heartily and slapped my backside as I settled above him.

"I was the same," he said, "And then I came here and met Dick and Bill and then you came along too and now we've had this implant too -- it's all happening!"

"You're not complaining, are you?" I asked, "Because you certainly sound as if you're enjoying yourself."

"Bloody right I am!" he answered as he took hold of my cock, "This implant's given me a whole new lease of life, especially with all you horny blokes around!"

There was silence now as we opened wide and engulfed each other's cock, his immediately squirting a nice gush of precum into my mouth.

"Mmmm," I hummed as I let the slight flavour spread around, "Give me more of that!"

Joe didn't answer but instead he simply tightened his lips around my cock and began stroking my shaft at the same time so I did the same to him.

"Uhhmmm!" he grunted eventually, "This is nice -- ohhh, your mouth feels great!"

It was indeed enjoyable to feel his penis filling my mouth. I was hardly accustomed to sucking cocks so this new venture for me was a revelation and a delight that I was enjoying to the full. I even found, by bending lower, that I could let the end of his penis slide right into my throat, even if just for a moment and it certainly appealed to Joe who thrust upwards as I sucked and almost speared me!

"Ohhh fuck!" he gasped around my cock, "Don't do that, please!"

"Why not, and anyway it was you who pushed into me," I answered and in return I did it again, this time holding his knob in my throat for a few moments longer.

"Ahhh, no -- oh fuck!" he cried, "Ahhh! Damn -- too late -- you're making me cum! I'm cumming!"

I lifted off his penis sufficiently for his cum to squirt into my mouth. One, two, three big squirts filled my mouth and I swallowed, almost taking his cock with me! I pulled back again and was rewarded with a fourth and less powerful jet of cum that filled my mouth with it's texture and flavour and then Joe was pushing me upwards and away.

"Oh damn, I didn't mean to cum so quickly," he said, "I told you I was on edge when you came in, didn't I?"

"Hey, you're not complaining are you," I said as I worked my tongue around my mouth to clean up his remaining cum, "That was good, really good."

"Yeah, but I'll take a little while to reload," he said, "So you'll have to help me."

"How?" I asked, wondering what I could do to refill his balls.

"You can fuck me," he said simply, "That'll stir up my prostate won't it and I'll probably get stiffer more quickly too."

"Oh what -- I only fuck women," I said, my words simply my mind letting loose, "I've never fucked a man -- not ever."

"Always a first time!" said Joe, "Then again, you've already been fucked by Bill and Dick, haven't you, so you know how nice it is!"

"Yeah but...,"I prevaricated, "It's not normal, is it?"

"Is life in this place 'normal'?" he asked, "Hardly and anyway, it's just like doing a woman, especially doggy-style when you think of it; just a different hole!"

"And a hairy one at that, I expect," I said, grimacing gently.

Joe had risen from the floor and now, having quickly crossed the room to a cupboard and returned he stood there with a tube of what had to be a lubricant in his hand.

"No way, I shave!" he said as he held the tube out to me, "Come on, get that thing all hard for me and then put some of this stuff on it."

My cock had deflated right now so Joe reached out and took hold of it and in a moment or two it was pointing firmly upwards again.

"That's better," he said as he bent down and slipped my cock into his mouth and out again, "I think he's ready -- come on, let's do it!"

He sank down onto his knees and bent over, sticking his arse out towards me. It was indeed hairless and smooth and already his arsehole looked to be eager to be used -- it seemed to wink at me, opening and closing invitingly and it already glistened with what I presumed to be an earlier applications of lube.

In years, even days gone by, I wouldn't have looked twice at a man's arse but right now, with the infusion provided by the implant now settled in my body, I actually found myself admiring his hole and even the shape of his arse and felt my cock jerking in eager anticipation. I shook my head in wonderment at my new sexual interest, then dropped to my knees behind him, undid the tube of lube and smearing a generous blob of the stuff all over my cock. Right now I couldn't bring myself to apply any to his hole itself -- that was stretching things too far, even if I was willing to stick my cock inside!

Carefully I inched closer and, aiming my cock equally carefully at his hole, I closed in until the tip of my lube-sheathed penis was pressing against his opening.

"How do you want me to do it?" I asked, part of me hoping for a way out of this, "Do you want me to just push it in?"

"Yeah, more or less," said Joe as he jiggled his arse at me, "But take it easy -- just push until your knob gets inside then wait until I tell you to carry on, ok?"