Granddaughter and Storms

Story Info
A thunder storm moves through bringing out a deep love.
8k words
4.3
97.6k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone is over 18 in this story.

"Is that all there is beautiful?"

"Yes it is. I'm so glad that is done. When are you going to clean grandma's things out or are you?"

"Sense it's as late as it is now and as much as your mom had here let's take this on over to the Good Will and then if you want to, you can ask Bob to meet us at Jackie's Diner for supper. I'll go through the rest of your grandma's things and toss out what I don't want to keep. Come over early enough, it'll be easier for you to see if there is anything you want to keep for yourself before I take it to the Good Will."

"Okay sounds good to me. I'll give Bob a call and see if he wants to meet us or not, if he's not in a conference which seems to be the deal anymore." in a disgusted tone of voice.

As June stepped around to the other side of the pickup while pulling her cell phone out of a pocket I finished tying the load down, then got in on the driver's side and waited till June was done with her phone call.

When June climbed into the pickup and shut the door, "He told me 'no', he is too busy to meet us there, so he'll stop and eat at one of those high priced restaurants on the way home. I'm beginning to wonder if he even loves me like he says he does. He is got to where he don't come home and eat any more so I end up either throwing out food that would've been good the following evening for me to eat instead of fixing something for nothing to be ate, which I do eat them at dinner time if I'm home and not running around town for whatever reason. He hasn't gotten a promotion that I know of and he seems to be spending most of his time in a conference any more when he used to all ways take my calls before."

"Do you mind me asking how long this has been going on?" as I turned the corner just a few blocks from the house.

"About eight months now. He doesn't want to talk about what is going on as far as to tell me if he's gotten a promotion or not and he keeps saying he's not ready to set a date for our wedding yet either."

"It does sound suspicious to me too." June and I talked as I drove to the Good Will drop off location with me letting her vent for the most part.

At the Good Will drop off location we unloaded everything and sat it all where we were told to put it all for them to go through and with the pickup off loaded I put my bungee cords away in the tool box across the bed of my truck and then we went toward Jackie's Diner.

The reason June and I are getting rid of her mother's (daughter) things and I'm getting rid of my wife's things is that nine months ago the two of them went shopping and they got hit head on by a driver going too fast. The driver jumped out from behind a slower moving vehicle into their lain before getting to the street that the person went to turn onto and the two women were right there and didn't have time to hit the brake before contact between the two vehicles.

While June and I ate our supper at Jackie's Diner we made small talk then I took her home at her house. I went home then and turned on the television for some kind of sound so that it didn't sound so lonely even though it still is. I then headed off to the shower and after my shower I went into the kitchen to grab a beer without a stich of clothing on, which I did even when Bea was alive.

During the nights June would spend with the wife and I, while she was growing up, I'm sure that June never saw me undressed or in a state of dressing or undressing. That is until she was old enough to be curious about the difference between boys and girls, then I stopped letting her in the same room as I was while I changed clothes or dressed in something more comfortable to wear before bedtime. I had done the same thing to June's mother when she was growing up too.

The following morning I got up went into the kitchen, fixed myself something to eat for breakfast while the coffee was making and then I sat down to eat at the kitchen table.

When I was half through with eating my breakfast the front door opened and June stepped into the house and into the kitchen, "Hi grandpa. How are you doing this morning?"

"Now that I'm stuffing my face I'm doing pretty well. How are you doing this fine morning?"

"I'm doing so, so." as she stepped into the kitchen and over to the table.

"Do you want something to eat or a cup of coffee?" as she was pulling a chair out right next to me.

"I'll get me a cup of coffee if you made enough for both of us to have some."

"Have you ever seen me make just a small amount of coffee?"

"No but I thought that maybe you started making less since grandma's not around anymore." picking my cup up and taking it with her toward the coffee maker.

"No I haven't. I guess I'm just hoping someone will come around and join me for a cup. I usually get it drank between now and bed time though so I can set the pot back up to just turn it on of a morning." then taking another bite of my food.

When June had the cups filled she turned around toward me with the two cups in her hands and her eyes got a surprised look in them, "I just realized you have no clothes on grandpa."

When June got the surprised look I then realized I wasn't dressed yet, "I wasn't expecting you so early this morning so I did what I usually do on the weekends and any other morning and that is I wait till I'm done with eating breakfast and drinking my coffee of a morning."

"Okay I have no problem with it really. It just surprised me to see you not dressed since you usually all ways get dressed before breakfast when I would spend nights here."

"I can go back in and dress right quick and then come back and finish eating."

"No, finish eating first before your food gets any colder than it is now." setting my coffee cup down in front of me and hers down on the table where she has the chair pulled out from, "Besides this is your house and we are both adults here. Bob and I used to run around the house in the nude but now he has a fit if I don't dress first thing of a morning or at least put on a house coat." as she sat down in the chair.

"As long as it was your mom and no baby brother before or after she was born I had no problem with your grandma running around the house with nothing on, but she wouldn't let your mom do that after she got so old. When she put a stop to your mom running around without clothes on she quit then too and then after she moved out of the house here, your grandma went back to going around without clothes on again."

"That's the way it was with mom and dad when I was growing up come to think of it."

June and I sat there making small talk while I ate my breakfast and drank my coffee and she drank her coffee. After June filled our cups up twice and we drank the coffee in them, "I guess I need to put this stuff by the sink and go get dressed so that we can get started and get it over with. The faster the better I think."

"I'll take care of all this while you're getting dressed." As she stood up then June looked at me, "Now go grandpa. I've got this. I've seen necked men before and I could see you under the table when I got our coffees those two times now."

"Okay, I'm going." as I stood up from the chair.

I noticed that June took a look at me as I stood and she was picking up the two cups and my plate. I quickly turned before my dick got a rise so she wouldn't see it getting hard with her looking at it. As it was it had done got half hard with her telling me that she's done saw me this morning.

As soon as I was dressed I got an arm full of Bea's clothes from her side of the closet and took them out to the living room and draped them over the back of the couch, "June if by chance you want any of these clothes here you might want to put them over the back of the chair there."

"I don't think any of her clothes will fit me grandpa but I will go through them though. I do have a friend that can use some clothes if there is any that happen to fit her."

"That works for me." then I went back to the bedroom for another arm load.

Once I had all of Bea's clothes out on the couch and June went through them I started going through Bea's other things she had in the bedroom keeping what I wanted to keep out of them and the rest I took to the living room for June to go through. Once I had everything out of the bedroom and closet of Bea's I started taking things out to the pickup that June had already gone through and didn't want.

After everything had been gone through we took the rest of the stuff that was left out to my pickup to take it to Good Will. With everything loaded and strapped down so that it don't blow out on the way, June and I got into the pickup and headed to the drop off location.

"Have you seen your dad any since the funerals?"

"No I haven't. He told me to call his cell once I had everything out of the house that was mom's because he wouldn't be able to handle seeing her stuff there and knowing she'll never be there ever again. I called his cell last night after you dropped me off at the house and he was out of town on business and won't be home till Friday or Saturday."

"Did he say how he's holding up? Or did you even ask him?"

"Yes I asked him and all he would say is he's doing okay."

"I've been told he's not one to talk about what he's feeling at the time and then it's like he's forgot all about it when he does finally get over it if he even does."

Once we got to the drop off location we stopped at Sub Way and each got a sandwich and sat there eating it, while making small talk and watching the different people that came in through the door.

Once we got back to my place we then cleaned up the space that is now empty from getting all of Bea's things out of the house. That is when I happen to notice June while bent over that she had no bra on under her over size T-shirt but also had a tank top T-shirt on under the oversize T. She had bent over to pick up some dirt she had swept up into a pile. Even though it was a fast glance I also saw her nipples trying to poke through the tank top and looked to be of good size nips as her tits were also of good size.

I knew June had developed to a good size cup for such a small woman but never really paid any attention to her size all that much. Now I'm having trouble trying not to think about her tits size as I keep doing what I was doing before seeing the view down her over size T. The reason I believe that is making it hard for me to put what I just saw out of my mind is due to it being nine months since I've had sex last.

When we finished cleaning up the house and did just a little bit of rearranging things to help in filling up some of the empty space, "How would you like me to fix us a home cooked supper this evening grandpa?"

"I guess you can or we can just go out or order takeout. I figured you might be too tired to do any cooking after all we've done today."

"Since you won't let me pay for the meal, you can save money by me cooking supper."

"Right now moneys no problem. You deserve to be waited on after all the work you've done today. You can fix me supper another time if you want to."

"I'll make a deal with you then."

"Okay, what is the deal?"

"We'll eat out this evening but tomorrow night is my night to come over here and fix us supper."

"Okay I'll go for that."

"Good. Now, that we got that settled. Do I need to go home and clean up and put on something nice or not?"

"Do you want to go to more of a high end restaurant than we did yesterday or go to one that is kind of like the one we went to yesterday?"

"Let's just go to one like we did yesterday."

"Okay. Now if you need to you can go into the bathroom and clean up before we go."

"I think I will thank you."

"What you want to do as far as Bob is concerned?" as she had turned toward the bathroom.

When I asked her the question she stopped and looked at me, "I'm not even going to ask him anything and just go to eat. He never goes out with me to eat anymore so why should I bother asking him anymore. Just like yesterday when I called and asked him he said he had to work late again. It's the same thing every day; he has to or had to work late." June then went on toward the bathroom.

When we got to the restaurant and were eating our supper June talked about wishing she could actually find out if Bob is really working late or not. After listening to everything she had to say, I had an idea as to how to find out if he was actually working or not, so I asked her a few more questions about Bob and his job and all that I may need to know about him.

The next morning after I finished eating my breakfast I got dressed and went into town where I knew my friend's office was. The friend had become a private investigator working on his own after working for a couple other agencies. After talking to my private investigator friend and giving him all the information that I had on Bob and his job and work place.

That afternoon at three fifteen June came in with a sack full of groceries and put them in the kitchen leaving some of the food out on the counter and putting some in the fridge, to keep chilled till time to use them.

I told June about my visit with my private investigator friend and what he told me, "I sure hope he can find out the truth for me."

"I'm sure he will and if he finds out that Bob's not working but doing what you think he may be doing I hope you're prepared to handle it."

"I believe I am. I've done figured that he's playing around behind my back. I've even packed a few things to leave him as quickly as possible as soon as I find out for sure if he's cheating on me or not."

"Have you figured out where you'll move to if he is cheating on you?"

"I thought about moving back home with dad but he informed me last night that he is going to stay where he's at now instead of coming back home here. He said he got that promotion that he's been wanting and his office will be where he's at now. He also told me he's selling the house and will be splitting the money with me because he has found another woman to live with and maybe marry her if things work out between the two of them."

"You know that you're welcome to move in here with me. I do have more than enough room for you as you well know after we cleaned out the spare bedroom in there yesterday. I have no other family members that will be coming to visit me on your grandma's side of the family..."

"You don't know that. They could pop in at any time."

"Yea, right, that'll be the day. Any time we went to visit them I was left out in left field while they would talk to Bea but not to me. It was like I was the third wheel. Hell they never even came to visit Bea the whole time we were married. Hell you saw how they flocked to your dad after the funeral and only two of the husbands married to Bea's sisters came and visited with me and out of Bea's brothers one came over and shook my hand and told me he was sorry about how the two of them died so early in life. None of the sisters or other brothers came over to even tell me to go to hell even much less anything else."

Thinking about what I had just told her a moment, "I hadn't realized that till you just pointed it out. I remember now I couldn't get a word in edge ways to my dad with every one gathered around him. That is when I came over and talked to you three guys."

"You are the only real connection I have to that side of the family if any."

"I'm not real sure I even have a connection to them now that we're talking about it."

"I hate to say it but you may be right about not having a connection there."

"I guess I better go in and fix supper for us." going into the kitchen then.

"Do you need or want any help?"

"No. You just stay out till called." After June got some pans out and utensils' to cook with, "By the way if you want to go in and get comfy you can go ahead it'll be ready right at five."

"I'll just get some what comfortable then." I then went in and took a quick shower to be clean of the little bit of work I did outside around the house.

Stepping out of the bathroom in the master bedroom I opened my dresser drawer and found a pair of boxers to put on to eat in. As soon as I opened the bedroom door I could smell the food that June was cooking up and it made my stomach rumble letting me know just how hungry I am.

Stepping into the kitchen, "I know it sure smells good beautiful."

"Thank you. Go ahead into the dining room and have a seat. I'll be in there in just a moment as soon as I pour us some wine to go with our meal."

As soon as I stepped into the kitchen I saw that June had went in and changed into a tighter fitting T-shirt and shorts that fit her snugly and I noticed she had no bra on then caught myself wondering if she has any panties on or not.

Just a short moment after sitting down at the table June came in with a tray full of wine and ice tea for us to drink with our meal. While June and I ate supper we made small talk and when we were finishing up with the good meal she had cooked up, "I've decided to take you up on your offer if it still stands if we find out Bob's cheating on me."

"No matter what the offer will still be there for you. I'll never turn you down no matter what and you should know that by now."

"I know but I was taught not to take it for granted that an offer is still going to be there."

"That is true most of the time but you and I are family and maybe the only family we have on your side any way."

"What about your side of the family?"

"They may come and visit me if they have money to do so but if they do it will be to visit then head back the same day they get here, just like they did the day of the funeral if you remember."

"Yes I remember. Back when I was younger didn't your mom and brothers come to visit once?"

"Yes they did and treated us all out to dinner and then stayed around maybe another hour or two then left for home. That should tell you that I'll not need that room in there, so you will be able to use that room for as long as you want to or need to."

"Thank you grandpa very much. Dad called me this afternoon during his dinner break and told me that he and the woman he's seeing now will be here Saturday morning to get his stuff packed up and ready for the movers to load everything into a truck and take it all up to where he's moving to."

As June told me what her dad told her I was wondering about him and my daughter's relationship. Was it falling apart before the bad accident for him to find another woman so fast after his wife's death? Had he cheated on her long before her sudden death? I had all kinds of questions about him and the daughter's marriage. How can he be ready so fast after his wife's death when I'm just starting to being ready for another relationship with another woman?

Wednesday evening right after I got off from work I gave my friend the private investigator a call to see how the investigation was coming along to be told that he needed just a few more days to wrap it all up for us. Friday late afternoon my Forman walked up to me and handed me a note that I was to call my friend up as soon as I got off of work or to just go by his office before six or he'd be out till Monday morning. As soon as I got off from work I picked up my check and gave my friend a call and he asked me if it was going to be just me he meets with about his findings or was June going to be there too.

He gave me time to give June a call to see if she wanted in on the meeting about the findings which she wanted to be there too. I gave my friend a call back and we set up the meeting first thing Monday morning which I then told my boss that I had a meeting with a private investigator Monday and didn't know if I'd make it into work or not that day.