Granddaughter's Questions

Story Info
Granddaughter's sleepovers change after grandma dies
28.4k words
4.82
587.9k
787
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,917 Followers

"Paw-paw, from a guys perspective, how important is it for a woman to swallow?" my granddaughter asked, shocking me more than I thought possible.

Ellie is the oldest child of my daughter and her Baptist minister husband. He's a good man, provides well for his family but we've never seen eye to eye on child rearing. He's a stereotypical domineering father who made her wash off make up, wouldn't let her go on car dates and thinks every guy is going to knock her up. If you saw Ellie, you wouldn't really blame him for his concern. She is gorgeous, sexy and scariest of all, extremely naïve.

Ellie is one of those model teenagers who gets excellent grades, doesn't go in for the typical teenage parties and can generally be counted on to do what her parents say. She's got a great eye for fashion and has remarkably been able to dress rather trendily even with the restrictions her father placed on her attire. It's only been in the past few months that I've noticed a change in the types of clothing Ellie has been wearing and I seriously doubt if her father has seen some of her short shorts or revealing swimsuits.

As my first grandchild, Ellie has been the center of my universe for the last eighteen years. Until my wife died a couple of years ago, we took her on every vacation with us, attended every dance recital, cheering event and softball game. With her parents preoccupied taking care of the church and raising her three siblings, I taught her how to shoot a gun, ride a jet ski and drive a car. Her grandma taught her how to cook, sew and scrapbook.

We've always been there for her, and worked hard to maintain that connection as she grew older. We always stressed that no subject was taboo and she can come to us with anything. We always promised her that anything she told us would be confidential, even from her parents. I think this is one that would have been handled by her Grandma if she were here, although Ellie did say, "a guy's perspective" so who knows.

I won't lie and tell you I hadn't noticed Ellie's development, sometimes in an inappropriate, ungrandfatherly kind of way. Since she was old enough for sleepovers she has always spent at least one weekend a month at our house. I suspect part of the appeal is that she doesn't have to go to church, but she also genuinely seems to enjoy being with us. We have two grandchildren rooms at our house and all of our grandkids spend the night occasionally but Ellie was always the most frequent visitor. Her and I have continued this routine even after her grandma died.

We have a built in Jacuzzi on our back deck and I've watched Ellie's swimsuits get smaller as her stomach got tighter and her breasts got curvier. A few months ago, shortly after she turned eighteen, my dick noticed Ellie for the first time. She was wearing an especially skimpy bikini and my cock stiffened at the sight of her smooth, tanned skin. I blamed it on the swirling water but that didn't stop me from enjoying the swell of her half-naked breasts or the way her nipples poked out the front of her flower print top.

The cool air against her wet skin kept her nipples embossed on the thin material for the entire time we were in the Jacuzzi. When she floated her arms out in front of her, making waves with her fingers, her top gapped a little and the pale white curve of her breast was visible nearly to her hard nipple. Ellie doesn't have large breasts, maybe a little larger than what they call teenies on those porn websites I've frequented since Helen died. Needless to say, I had to stay in the Jacuzzi until she had gone in the house to keep from embarrassing myself. That night was the first time I jacked off without the computer stimulation. It was a month later when I inadvertently saw her breasts again, this time without any swimsuit covering them.

It was a Saturday morning and I was lying in bed, reading when I heard Ellie get up and go into the bathroom. My bed faced the hallway and I caught a glimpse of her in the bathroom mirror as she closed the door. She was wearing her typical sleepwear, one of my t-shirts that hung to mid-thigh length on her. I went into my bathroom, took a leak and brushed my teeth while I waited for her to finish her shower. My hot water heater couldn't keep up with two of us showering at the same time.

I went back to bed and picked up my book while I waited. A few minutes later the shower stopped, I put my book on my nightstand and swung my legs over the edge of the bed. As I was standing up, the bathroom door opened a crack. I looked over and saw the steamy mirror through the two-inch opening. Ellie had apparently opened the door to allow some cool air in to help unfog the mirror. I watched her use a towel to wipe the moisture off the mirror and then I froze.

Holy shit! There was my sexy, teenage granddaughter standing completely naked in front of the bathroom mirror. I moved into the shadow of my doorway and watched her pert breasts sway as she wiped her hand back and forth across the mirror. Her pink nipples were surprisingly thick for the size of her breasts. The embossing on her swimsuit hadn't done them justice. I knew I should have just gone into my bathroom and taken my shower but I was mesmerized by the sight of this teenage goddess about twelve feet away giving me a better show than any internet porn sight ever could.

As I watched her, my dick was pushing out the front of my sleep shorts. I couldn't believe I was looking at my granddaughter's naked breasts. Her areolas were light pink, about the size of a quarter and puffed out prominently from her pale white breasts. I was so intently staring at her tan-lined breasts that I nearly gasped out loud when she cleared the bottom of the mirror and I caught sight of her light brown pubic hair. Holy fuck!

I shifted my hard cock inside my shorts and stared at the fuzzy triangle of hair that surrounded her teenage pussy. I was standing on my tiptoes trying to get a better look as she started drying her arms. Her hair was neatly trimmed and I thought I could see a bit of her pussy lips but it might have been my overactive imagination.

My attention was abruptly drawn back to her breasts as she toweled around and under each one, jiggling those firm little mounds so tantalizingly that I almost wondered if she knew I was watching. I held my breath, waiting to see those delicate teen tits hang suspended from her chest when she bent over to dry her legs, but she surprised me with an even better show.

Instead of bending over, Ellie lifted her right leg onto the toilet seat, effectively spreading her legs for me. While she toweled the moisture off her calf, I had a clear view of her fur-lined pussy. Still wet from her shower, her matted hair surrounded thin, pussy lips. Even with her leg lifted up like that, her lips were compressed together giving me the optimistic impression that this was a virgin pussy.

When she finished that leg, she turned slightly away from me to put her left foot onto the toilet. This gave me a side view of her firm young ass! I have to admit that I've loved seeing Ellie's ass in her bikini or tight shorts but seeing her heart-shaped cheeks completely naked almost made me cum in my pants. I stood there rubbing my hard cock as Ellie unknowingly put on an erotic show for me.

When she stood back up, she grabbed another towel and wrapped it around her hair. Her firm tits rose when she lifted her arms up and her nipples looked like little bullets, locked and loaded, ready to fire right at me. When Ellie reached for her shirt that was hanging on the back of the door she pushed the door slightly cutting off my view. Fuck!! I hurried into my bathroom just as she opened her door and headed down the hall to her bedroom.

As soon as Ellie closed her bedroom door, I rushed into her bathroom, turned on the light and adjusted the door to about the same gap as she had it. I stood where she was and looked in the mirror towards my bedroom. Completely dark! Yes! Standing in the lit bathroom, I couldn't see a thing past my doorway. I would be able to see her but she wouldn't be able to see me. Perfect.

I jacked off in the shower, shooting a huge load of cum as I replayed my granddaughter's show over and over in my mind. For the rest of the day, I tried to act natural but every time I looked at Ellie I saw her naked tits and her teenage pussy. My cock was stiff the entire day and I kept trying not to let it show. I jacked off again before I went to bed.

Just before I drifted off, it occurred to me that Ellie may have been leaving the door open all along but this was the first time that I wasn't already downstairs when she got up. Because I had a good book and stayed in bed later than usual, I got to see my granddaughter's gorgeous body. Since Ellie was spending the night again, it was an easy decision to stay in bed on Sunday morning too.

The show repeated itself on Sunday morning. My cock was hard even before the shower stopped and Ellie opened the door. More confident that she couldn't see me, I shed my shorts and jacked my cock while I watched her dry off. She followed exactly the same routine and I shot a big load of cum into a tissue before she even switched legs.

I have to admit that I started looking at Ellie differently. I eagerly anticipated every visit and jacked off to her live show each morning. Of course, when she would innocently plop down on my lap and give me a big hug, I struggled to maintain my grandfatherly composure. My cock didn't know it wasn't supposed to react to that. Thankfully, she never seemed to notice my discomfort.

Two visits after I first saw her naked it occurred to me that she could stop opening the door at any time. What was I going to do if the mirror didn't steam up and she didn't have to open the door? For the next two weeks I worked on a solution.

I bought an HD digital camcorder, a tripod and editing software. I quickly mastered the camcorder and the software by shooting squirrels in the nearby park. Then, I spent several hours practicing with the right angle and exposure, no pun intended, to shoot into the bathroom. Setting the camcorder on the tripod just inside my bedroom, I went into the bathroom and mimicked Ellie's movements. After what seemed like dozens of tries, moving the camera further back into the bedroom and zooming in just right, I finally got a crystal clear shot.

Lucky for me that it took so many attempts because it was during the second to last try while looking intently into the bedroom that I noticed the red record light standing out like a fucking beacon. With the help of a couple of YouTube videos I disabled the light and plunged the bedroom back into darkness. The next time Ellie spent the night I would be ready.

I was as nervous as a pimply-faced teenager on a first date while I waited for Ellie to finish with her shower. The camcorder was on, filming the closed door while I waited what seemed like an eternity. I knew what I was doing was terribly wrong and my heart pounded in my chest, making it difficult to breathe. I almost stopped it right there but the door opened and I saw my naked granddaughter in the viewfinder. This was it. Too late to stop now.

I stood behind the camera and watched her go through her morning ritual. When she started drying her hair, I zoomed the camera in on her lovely young breasts. I kept zooming until one of her puffy, pink nipples nearly filled the screen. My dick was aching. I couldn't wait to see this on my 42" HD screen.

Zooming back out for a full body shot, I waited for her to lift her leg and then zoomed in on her pussy, filling the screen the same way. Even on the small viewfinder this was such an erotic sight. Her thin pussy lips were nestled in a wispy nest of pubic hair that was trimmed right to the edge of her tan lines. I zoomed out once more while I rubbed my throbbing cock through my sleep shorts. Fuck!

I jacked off four times that weekend without ever viewing the video. As soon as Ellie left on Sunday night I connected the camcorder to my TV, sat naked in my chair and watched the short movie over and over. When her nipple splashed across that big screen I just wanted to suck on it so badly but when her pussy was displayed in high definition, it seemed like I could smell her aroma and taste her juices.

I must have watched that video a hundred times but it was never as good as seeing her live. I never used the camcorder again after that first time. That first video was so perfect and so fucking erotic that I hid it away in a protected file that I could watch whenever I wanted. Interestingly, it was her very next visit that the questions began.

"Paw-paw, when did you know that Grandma was the one for you? Was it love at first sight?" Ellie asked one day while we were watching TV. She still loves curling in my lap like when she was a little girl, only now her long, tan legs were draped over the edge of my easy chair. She was wearing a pair of hot pink short shorts with a black tank top and a pink bra with the bra straps showing. It seems that girls always have their bra straps showing these days; it never used to be like that.

"Was it love at first sight?" I repeated her question while I considered my answer. We'd had these discussions before but this seemed different, like maybe she was looking for advice rather than just a 'tell me about when you met Grandma' story. "I don't know about love at first sight," I answered, "but that first sight sure was memorable."

"In what way?" she smiled as I rubbed my hand along her hip and my other hand rested casually on her bare thigh. I hesitated before I answered, wondering if I really wanted to tell her. What the hell.

"Your Grandma was a beautiful woman, but that first time I saw her, she was half turned away from me and what caught my eye was how she looked from the back in her tight bell-bottom pants." I smiled at the memory.

"Paw-paw!" Ellie slapped my arm teasingly. "Before you even met, you were checking out her ass?"

"She had a great ass," I laughed. "As soon as I could, I got a mutual friend to introduce me. It wasn't like I could just friend her on facebook."

"On facebook you probably wouldn't have seen her ass," Ellie retorted.

"I don't know, I've seen some of your facebook pictures, young lady. You look a lot like your grandmother did at that age." She does. I think that's been part of my fascination with her, but only part.

"Oh, so you think I've got a great ass?" Ellie asked playfully, leaning up on the arm of the chair to shake her ass in my face. Damn, the way those shorts were stretched across her young ass made me swallow hard before I could even answer her.

"Yes, Ellie, your ass is terrific," I murmured, slapping it lightly. "Now, it's time you take it to bed."

"Just one more question," she said, settling back down on my lap. I leaned forward a little bit, trying to get my hard cock to recede between my legs so it didn't poke her in that cute little ass.

"Okay, one more," I conceded.

"How long were you dating before Grandma let you... um... you know... touch her?" Ellie asked, looking up at me with those innocent blue eyes.

"Touch her?" I cleared my throat. I was not expecting anything like this. "How do you mean?" I asked.

"Paw-paw!" Ellie sighed, sitting up straighter and leaning back a little. "You know what I mean."

"I'm not trying to play dumb, Ellie. There are a lot of different kinds of touching." I decided to curtail this discussion. "And I'm not sure your grandmother would want me telling you about what we did."

"She would want me to know," Ellie quickly responded. "She already told me a lot of things when we first had 'The Talk'." She made little finger quotation marks as she said this.

"What did she tell you?" I asked, seriously interested. This was the first time I had heard about this talk.

"Well, she explained the whole sex thing to me, most of it I already kind of knew about." Ellie smiled shyly. "She wanted to make sure that I understood how it all worked but she also wanted to tell me about how wonderful it can be with the right person."

"She was right about that," I interjected, thinking about what a wonderful lover Helen was.

"She also said that you were an incredible lover, Paw-paw," Ellie whispered. "She said you made her tremble with pleasure." I just looked at her. I didn't really know how to respond.

"So, see," Ellie smiled. "She really wouldn't mind if you told me how long you dated before she let you touch her. I'm just wondering."

"Wondering, huh? Sounds like someone is trying to make a decision." Ellie had been dating Joshua for a few weeks but she hadn't really talked much about him.

"I'm trying to ask a simple question," she said, staring intently at me. I decided to take the plunge.

"We used to call it petting or getting to first base." I laughed, trying for a light, detached tone of voice. "It usually started on the outside of the young woman's clothing and hopefully progressed to more intimate touching as you got to know each other better."

Ellie sighed. "When did she let you put your hand under her blouse, then?" Ellie asked, clearly exasperated with my avoidance technique.

"You mean like this," I asked, reaching under the front of her tank top and tickling her stomach. She squirmed around on my lap, grinding her sexy bottom into my crotch.

"No, more like... this!" Ellie grabbed my hand and pushed it farther up under her tank top and clamped it against her bra-covered tit. I just stared at her with my mouth open. Her breast swelled with her breathing and I instinctively spread my fingers around it.

"How long did she make you wait, Paw-paw?" Ellie asked, continuing to hold my hand against the smooth fabric of her bra. I took a deep breath. Ellie did too and her breast filled my hand. I thought I could feel her nipple against my palm but I may have been imagining it.

"I don't remember, honey," I cleared my throat. "It was a long time ago."

"Okay," she said, giving my hand a quick squeeze around her breast before releasing it. I yanked it out from under her top like I had touched a hot stove. "You think about it, Paw-paw and I'll ask you again."

"Okay, sweetheart," I whispered, unsure if my voice would actually work.

"Now I'll take my sexy ass to bed," she smiled, kissing me on the cheek and scooting off of my lap. "Good night, Paw-paw."

"Good night, Ellie." I adjusted my hard cock as I watched her walk across the room. Just before she reached the hallway she half turned towards me.

"Are you checking out my ass?" she asked, with a big smile on her face.

"Never," I lied.

Fuck! What just happened? I leaned back in my chair and closed my eyes. I felt like a fucking teenager; getting a raging hard-on from touching a bra-covered tit. This was no longer just innocent voyeurism, which I know is a big oxymoron, but what was it? Ellie was asking about sex, flirting with me and she put my hand on her tit.

She wanted to know about Helen and me. What we did, when we did it. What should I tell her? I heaved a big sigh and hauled my ass to bed without coming up with any answers.

Saturday morning I jacked off to Ellie's fortuitous nude show. As I stroked my hard cock and watched her dry off, I remembered how firm her breast felt as my hand encircled it. As shocked as I was last night, I wanted it to happen again.

True to her word, Ellie pestered me all day on Saturday about how far and how fast Helen and I went when we were dating. She asked me while we were mowing the lawn, washing the car and even on the way to and from the movies. She finally wore me down and I started feeding her tidbits of information while making sure she understood it was different back then.

"But it was the sixties, Paw-paw," she said, innocently, looking at me from the passenger seat of my car. "The sexual revolution. Wasn't it all about free love?"

samslam
samslam
12,917 Followers
123456...8