Grandfather's Busty Intern Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Coming, grandpa," she answered as she grabbed a short pink robe hanging on the back of the closet door. She hurriedly tried to belt the sash as she raced across the room, pulling it tight just as she opened the door. "I'm sorry. I know you're in a hurry. I was just trying to find something to wear." Shannon gestured towards her closet, a helpless expression on her face.

"I think you look beautiful just like that," her grandfather said, his eyes looking down at her loose-fitting robe, his gaze zeroing in on the ample display of tit-flesh visible at the opening of her robe. Shannon noticed the direction of his gaze, but for some reason, she made no move to pull the robe tighter. It made her feel good to know her grandfather found her attractive. And he'd actually just called her 'beautiful'. It made her blush, but at the same time, she took a deep breath, giving her grandfather a better look as her breasts swelled up and filled the opening of her robe. She noticed his eyes didn't move, a sly smile on his face as he stared at the opulent display of young tit-flesh.

"Thanks, Grandpa," the young girl replied, moving back and gesturing for him to enter her room.

Ted Lockhart stepped into the room, closing the door behind him, and without Shannon noticing, quietly turned the lock. He had told his daughter and his hopeless son-in-law that he wanted some time to talk to Shannon about the upcoming summer, and he knew by the tone he'd put in his voice that they understood he wanted to talk to her alone. The girl's parents knew they had it good with the lifestyle Ted provided for them, and they weren't going to cross him by questioning or interfering with his plans. He was confident that he and his granddaughter would be left undisturbed, but he locked the bedroom door, just to be sure.

Meredith Westbrook was thrilled by the offer her father was making to take Shannon away for the summer and teach her the ways of the business world. But her feeling about the whole matter was more selfish than she let on. She was looking forward to her daughter being out of the way, so she could spend some time with the girl's handsome young boyfriend, Steve. Shannon had taken after Meredith when it came to her build and looks, which is what had made Meredith popular with the boys when she was in school. Lately, Shannon's boyfriend had been paying some extra attention to her, popping over when Shannon was away, pretending it was by mistake—but Meredith knew better. She knew what he was thinking when he looked at her, especially that time he came over when she was relaxing out by the pool in her white bikini, her sizable breasts and flat toned stomach on display for the young man to see. She'd made no move to cover herself when Steve had talked with her, flirting with the young man to the point where she could see the growing bulge beneath his jeans. Yes, with Shannon away, she might just have to call on Steve to come over and help with some chores around the house—filling in trenches, or laying pipe, that kind of thing.

Pete Westbrook looked forward to the possibilities the upcoming summer would have as well. Maybe with his daughter gone for two months, he'd be able to get her off his mind. He found himself jerking off thinking about her constantly. It seemed to be happening daily that he found himself pilfering her underwear drawer and laundry basket, holding her worn panties to his nose as he breathed in her alluring young scent, or holding out her sizable bras in front of him, picturing her round heavy guns filling those sexy garments. Besides that, he looked forward to getting together with his daughter's best friend, Natalie. After some innocent flirting a number of months ago, they'd gotten together at a pool party one night, when Natalie had gotten a little tipsy on champagne. In one of the little cabanas by the pool, she kissed him, and then she'd become bolder, dropping to her knees and sucking him off right there while everyone else was close by. The girl had been good, with a mouth like liquid velvet, and she eagerly swallowed his cum, and then kept sucking, wanting more. It had been going on ever since. Whenever she had a chance, Natalie would call him, wanting another mouthful of cum, which Pete was only too happy to give to his daughter's best friend. She had actually called him to come by her house earlier that day, when her father had left for work and her mother was at the hairdresser's. Making an excuse that he had to go to the golf course, Pete had rushed to the girl's house, where she waited eagerly on her knees, her lips parted and waiting. He'd sat on the couch as she knelt between his legs, her head bobbing up and down as he sat back and enjoyed the hot wet blowjob, his perverted mind imaging that it was his own daughter, Shannon, slurping away slavishly at his cock. He'd fed her two loads in a row before he had to push her away from his sensitive cock. Yes, he too was looking forward to this summer.

Ted Lockhart hadn't seen his granddaughter as much as he'd liked over the past couple of years, but the intel he'd paid for had been bang on—she had developed into a gorgeous busty young woman, just the type he liked. And the fact that she was his granddaughter made it even more exciting for him. He had no end of women offering themselves to him, and he'd had many lovers over the last few years, most of them close to his granddaughter's age. But as he looked at Shannon, her long brunette hair still damp from the shower, her pretty features and full red lips making young face look innocently alluring, her curvy young body threatening to spill out from the tiny robe she was wearing, and the way she had looked at him when he'd spoken to her moments ago, with a wanton lustful look glinting deep in her big blue eyes, he knew, he knew this was different—he knew she would be worshipping his cock in no time. He couldn't wait to get started.

"Grandpa, I'm worried," Shannon said, stepping into her big walk-in closet.

"What about, dear?" the older man asked, following her inside.

"Look at my clothes," she said, sweeping her arm around the room in a gesture of despair. "I don't have anything suitable to wear as your intern. None of these clothes are grown-up enough, like the professional women I'm sure you're used to working with."

"Don't worry about any of that, sunshine," he said calmly, calling her by the pet name he'd always called her. "I'm sending my secretary, Claudia, to pick you up tomorrow morning. She's going to take you shopping, and pick out all the things I want you to wear. I have to tell you, the things I'll want to see you in are going to have to be to my liking, but I'm sure you'll love them. I've given Claudia an exact list of what I want her to buy you, and she'll follow my instructions to the 'T'."

"So...so I don't have to take much of my own stuff," Shannon asked wide-eyed, surprised and excited by what her grandfather had just said.

"Don't worry about a thing. I have everything taken care of. You just be ready for 10:00am tomorrow—that's when the limo will be here to pick you up. Claudia will take you shopping and then bring you to the hotel. You've got a room in my suite. I'll expect you to join me in the afternoon for some work I have to do, and then you and I will be attending a formal dinner in the evening. The next morning, we fly out to Florida. I've got some business to attend to there for a few days before we head to New York."

Shannon felt her head swimming with excitement, a million thoughts going through her young mind as she thought about what this summer with her grandfather was going to be like. "Oh Grandpa, thank you so much for letting me do this." She rushed into his arms and gave him a big hug, pressing herself firmly against him. He had put his hands forward automatically as she'd jumped into his arms, his arms slipping around her body to hug her back. Shannon could feel something slightly different on her back, and realized that the sash on her robe had come loose, and her grandfather's hands had slipped around her body inside her robe, his large hands pressing warmly on her back. He started to rub his hands slowly across her back, meticulously bringing his hands back towards her sides and up towards her breasts.

"You don't need to thank me, baby," her grandfather said is a calm lulling voice, "I think this will be a wonderful summer for both of us, and I can't wait to start teaching you all the things you need to know." Again, there was a provocative tone to his words, and Shannon looked up at him longingly, her heart swelling in her chest with love for this wonderful man. As she looked at his handsome face, his hands came higher on her sides, his fingers running over the sides of her jam-packed satin bra. She felt a little gush between her legs, the illicitly wicked sensations of her grandfather's hands on her young body arousing her beyond belief.

Ted Lockhart could see the excitement in his granddaughter's eyes as she looked up at him, her full red lips parting as she started to breathe rapidly, waiting to see what he would do next. He looked further down into the opening of her robe, which he'd deftly slid his hands inside when she'd jumped into his arms. Her large young breasts were rising and falling invitingly within her gorgeous bra, the full heavy mounds seeming to be calling out for his touch. He decided the time was right. He looked deeply into his granddaughter's eyes, and spoke in that rich lulling voice of his, speaking to her like a hypnotist speaks to a patient. "If you really want to thank me, I think we can start with a kiss."

Shannon nodded helplessly, feeling totally under the control of her handsome, powerful grandfather. But she felt wonderful being under his control, wanting him to do whatever he wanted with her. She knew she would be safe—this man would never hurt her.

Ted lowered his lips to hers, her arms coming up to slip around his neck as their mouths came together. Her mouth tasted sweet and sinfully young, her full red lips incredibly soft and inviting. Their lips pressed together, and he feathered his tongue between those satiny-soft pillows, his tongue searching eagerly for hers.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned softly. He found her mouth wanting for more, her tongue pressing up against his as she whimpered in his arms, his tongue exploring her mouth in a hot passionate kiss. He brought one hand further forward and cupped her breast, amazed at the size and weight of the massive orb. He squeezed gently, loving the incredible soft feel of the huge tit beneath his fingers. As they continued to kiss hotly, he let his other hand slip down her back, his fingers cupping her curvy round behind, pulling her closer to him.

"Mmmmm," Shannon purred deep in throat, her body flushing with heat as her grandfather kissed her deliciously, his experienced mouth making her tingle all over. And his hands, his hands felt wonderful on her breasts, not like the usual mauling she was accustomed to with high school boys. This was definitely a man, a man who knew how to touch a woman. She whimpered again when he pulled her closer, his hand on her backside causing her loins to push against his front. Beneath his suit, she could feel a swelling cylinder of flesh, her grandfather getting an erection as they continued to kiss passionately. He switched hands, his long fingers finding her other breast as he kept her pressed firmly against him, subtly rolling his hips against her panty-covered mound. The slab of meat beneath his trousers kept getting bigger, and her mind was swirling with excitement as it just kept growing and growing. And it felt so hard as it pushed against her, she couldn't believe it. It was bigger and harder than any of the cocks she'd had from any of the high school boys, and it was still growing.

"Oh Grandpa," she said, finally pulling back from their kiss, her mouth wet and gasping as she look down between them. Overcome with wanton curiosity, she'd had to look for herself to see how big that swelling bulge was, her body on fire with desire. Her hand slid beneath the jacket of his suit and over the front of his pants, her slender fingers circling around the stiffening engorged lance lying beneath.

"Oh my God, it's huge," she gasped in delight as her fingers explored the length of it, the prodigious member still growing beneath her hand.

Ted confidently removed his jacket, draping it over a shelf in her closet. He then positioned his feet about shoulder width apart, his fists on his hips in a domineering pose as he nodded to a spot on the floor right in front of him. "Get down on your knees," he commanded, knowing that although the young girl was now like putty in his hands, it was up to him to take the next step.

She obediently sank to her knees, her eyes lined up with that beautiful cock straining against the front of his trousers. Shannon shivered with desire as she looked at her tall handsome grandfather standing over her, a massive bulge filling the front of his expensive pants.

"Take your robe off." He'd barely finished speaking before Shannon shrugged off her little robe, letting it puddle on the floor behind her. "That's a good girl," Ted said, looking down at his busty granddaughter kneeling before him, her full round tits beautifully on display in her power bra, the heavily structured garment causing them to swell up enticingly. "Unzip me and take it out."

With her hands shaking with both fear and excitement, Shannon reached forward and drew down her grandfather's zipper. "ZIPPPPPP!" the raspy metallic sound seemed to echo in the walk-in closet, the sexy sound of the zipper being undone causing another shiver to run down her spine. As he stood in that formidable pose over her, she reached inside the opening of his pants, her fingers slipping into the opening of his boxers. Her fingertips touched the immense root of his cock, the velvety-soft skin covering his rigid erection feeling sinfully hot. With difficulty, she circled her fingers around the tremendous root and pulled, drawing the engorged member out through the opening of his fly.

"Oh Jesus!" Shannon mumbled under her breath as her grandfather's prodigious cock came into view. Free of its confinement, it seemed to unfurl right before her eyes, the massive mushroom head rearing up like a deadly snake. She gasped as she looked at the incredible monster, the thick broad shaft now swelling to full erection, the enflamed crown getting darker and more menacing looking. She couldn't get over the size—it had to be over 10" long and it was thick as her wrist. Of all the boys she'd sucked off and had sex with, none came even close to being in the same league as her grandfather. She gasped as her eyes zeroed in on the damp red eye at the very tip, shiny cock-sap filling the opening and starting to distend downwards erotically. As she watched that shimmering web of precum grow, she felt that nasty itch in her pussy grow needier, her girly juices flowing freely into her panties. Her grandfather adjusted his feet slightly to each side, his stallion-like cock bobbing teasingly. She found herself subconsciously licking her lips, her desire for cock overwhelming her.

Ted smiled as he looked down at his young granddaughter, her eyes glued to his rigid erection as her tongue traced invitingly around her sweet young lips. As usual, the associate he used to perform highly classified investigations had come through in spades. It was worth every penny it had cost him.

For a man of Ted's stature, it was important to rely on someone he could trust implicitly. This man, known simply as "Mr. X", had been invaluable to Ted over the years, providing him with information that had the ability to make or break deals, or personal careers. Ted had never ruined anyone's reputation on purpose, but it was always nice to have a little leverage in your back pocket.

A few months back, he'd summoned Mr. X and told him he wanted him to put all his resources to bear on one individual—his granddaughter, Shannon. Mr. X had taken the assignment, and a week ago had presented his report to Ted in the wealthy man's private office. He'd briefly explained the nature of his findings and then gave Ted a flash drive containing his full written report, which also included numerous photos and video clips. With a nod of thanks, he'd taken his substantial payment and left Ted to peruse the flash drive at his leisure.

Letting his secretary know he wasn't to be disturbed, Ted had slipped the flash drive into his computer. It had shown what a beautiful, desirable woman Shannon had become, with many pictures of her going to and from school, and hanging out with her friends. Knowing the nature of Ted's likes and dislikes, Mr. X had provided plenty of shots of Shannon in her cheerleading outfit, her big tits and round behind looking spectacular in her tight cheerleading sweater and short pleated skirt. It wasn't long before Ted took out his longer limber cock and started stroking it, picturing what he could do to his stacked young granddaughter. He'd paused on one of the pictures of Shannon in her cheerleading outfit, her nipples looking huge as they thrust boldly against her tight sweater, the large buds causing dark shadows to fall enticingly at the tips of those massive globes. Just about to climax, Ted aimed the tip of his cock into a crystal tumbler he'd been drinking Scotch from earlier, a huge load of semen spewing into the glass. He kept pumping as he looked at the picture, copious wads of thick white jizz shooting forth, almost filling the glass. When he was done, he pulled up a different screen on his computer, hiding what he'd been looking at. He called in his current intern, Lindsay, and offered her the glass, knowing the young girl loved the taste of his cum when it was still warm and fresh. She lifted the glass to her lips and let the big clump of milky seed flow onto her tongue, her boss' eyes watching her as a wry smile came over his face. She swallowed, and then used her talented tongue to lick out every drop she could from inside the glass before taking a step back, awaiting further instructions.

With the computer monitor between him and his intern, Ted called up the picture of Shannon, his hungry eyes raking over her pulchritudinous form, every lush curve of his granddaughter's sexy young body emphasized with the tempting allure of innocence by her cheerleading outfit. "Lindsay, I'm going to have a cheerleading outfit sent to you today. When you come to my room tonight, I want you to wear that." Ted smiled inwardly, knowing that if things went ahead as planned, his granddaughter Shannon would be replacing Lindsay within the next week.

"Yes sir," Lindsay had replied enthusiastically, eagerly looking forward to another night of blissful debauchery with her well-hung boss.

There had been other pictures and video clips on the flash drive that Ted found intensely interesting too—shots of Shannon in either her car or other cars with boys. He had no idea how Mr. X got some of the shots he did, all he cared about was the results. He paid Mr. X handsomely for the thoroughness of his work, and Mr. X understood that with those sizeable fees came unconditional confidentiality. He knew that no matter what the assignment, it would never be in his best interests to try and double- cross Ted Lockhart.

Ted thought back on what he had read and viewed on that flash drive. There were numerous shots and video clips of Shannon leaning over a boy's lap in the car, her head bobbing up and down enthusiastically. It was obvious to Ted that the young girl loved giving head and swallowing cum, something he planned on giving her plenty of opportunity to do over the next two months. She gave a needy little whimper, the sound bringing Ted back to the present. As he looked down at her, kneeling before him in her closet licking her lips like a hungry porn star, he decided it was time to start giving her that first mouthful right now.