Grandfather's Busty Intern Ch. 02

Story Info
Shannon starts to serve her well-endowed grandfather.
13.2k words
4.68
201.7k
240
9

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,657 Followers

Shannon awoke full of energy, excited about whatever the day ahead had in store for her. After sucking off her grandfather in her walk-in closet yesterday, she'd ended up almost rubbing her pussy raw the rest of the night, remembering the feel of her grandfather's huge cock in her mouth, and the luxurious taste of his hot thick cum as he'd splashed her tonsils with a massive load.

Her boyfriend, Steve, had called, wanting to see her. No doubt, he'd been hoping for a blowjob, or at least an invite over so he could check out Shannon's mother, Meredith, who he seemed to be paying far too much attention to lately. But after being with her grandfather Ted, Shannon had no desire whatsoever to even see Steve. She'd happily told him about the offer she'd accepted to be the wealthy man's intern for the summer, a job that would have her travelling most of the summer, and far away from Steve, much to his dismay. After virtually blowing off the young man, she'd returned to her room, her fingers once more seeking out her overheated pussy.

This morning, she'd packed her personal items and a few articles of clothing, based on her grandfather's instructions that he would be furnishing her entire wardrobe. The 18-year old found herself getting aroused again, wondering what a 56-year old would pick out for her to wear. After seeing the way he looked at her yesterday, she knew it would be sexy, no matter what he chose.

"DING DONG!"

"Finally," Shannon thought, racing to the door. She'd been looking at the time on her cell phone every minute of two for the last half hour, impatiently waiting for 10:00 o'clock to come. And now, right on the button, the doorbell rang. Her grandfather had said his secretary, Claudia, was picking her up and taking her shopping, with Shannon due to join up with her grandfather in the afternoon. She'd heard her grandfather mention Claudia many times, but Shannon had never met the woman. She knew Claudia had been her grandfather's secretary for over ten years, and she knew he had often said he wouldn't have been as successful as he was without this woman's proficient assistance.

Shannon opened the door to find a tall gorgeous woman facing her. The woman had to be at least 5'-10" tall, and even then, her 4" heels made her look even taller. She had frosty blonde hair, which seemed to be of middle length, but right now it was pulled up in a loosely-tied bun, feathery tendrils of wispy hair wicking down and licking sensually at her long regal neck. She had a gorgeous face, like a model, with sharp features and pronounced cheekbones. Her eyes were a vivid blue, her mouth wide and full, her lips painted a brilliant red. Her aquiline nose was slim and matched the rest of her features perfectly.

Shannon let her eyes drift down to take in what the woman was wearing. She wore a cream-colored skirt suit, the rich ivory tone accentuating her deeply tanned skin and lustrous blonde hair. The jacket fit perfectly over a French-cut white blouse, with the slim lapels of the shirt collar overlapping her jacket. The jacket couldn't hide a set of nicely-shaped breasts that strained at the front of her blouse. Shannon guessed the woman had a generous set of C-cups there. Her matching pencil skirt hugged her long slim legs sensually, the hem ending teasingly a couple of inches above her dimpled knees. She had a heart-shaped rear end that the tight-fitting skirt clung to attractively as it followed the flowing contours of her tall body. Her tanned legs were bare, and looked smooth as silk as they glistened in the sun. Her calves were full and toned, her ankles trim and well-defined. Her sky-high ivory pumps had a wickedly pointy toe, and a slim heel that looked incredibly sexy. As Shannon looked her up and down, she knew she'd been right when she told her grandfather she had nothing in her wardrobe to wear in the business world. This woman was the epitome of the powerful female executive. She looked tremendously successful, and alluringly sexy—just the way Shannon hoped to be one day.

"You must by Shannon," the beautiful woman said, giving Shannon a wide smile as she extended her hand. Her smile was infectious, and Shannon found herself smiling back as she shook the woman's hand.

"And you must be Claudia," the young girl replied, the woman's hand slipping into hers for a confident shake.

"Yes, I'm Claudia. Are you all set? We have a lot to do before you meet up with Mr. Lockhart...er...your grandfather, this afternoon."

"Yes, I've been waiting," Shannon said eagerly, pointing to her two small bags she'd placed in the front vestibule. She'd already said her goodbyes to her parents, who left earlier for a golf game at their private club.

"Come with me, my dear," Claudia said, motioning for Shannon to follow her. "Miles will take care of that." Shannon hadn't noticed the chauffeur standing behind Claudia until the statuesque woman turned and motioned to the young girl's luggage. The chauffeur sprang forward as Claudia walked toward the waiting limousine, her arm extended for Shannon to join her. The young girl quickly fell in step as they slid into the big car, the chauffeur following behind and storing her bags in the trunk.

"So you're supposed to be taking me shopping for clothes to wear for work?" Shannon asked Claudia as Miles put the big car into gear and pulled away from the house.

"Oh no, dear. Your work clothes have already been taken care of. They're in your room at the hotel. Your grandfather has already taken care of the things he wants you to wear for work, and clothes he expects you to wear when you accompany him to social functions."

"He's already taken care of that?" Shannon asked, somewhat confused. "How...how did he know my size?"

"Shannon, your grandfather is one of the most powerful men in the world. There isn't much he doesn't know. For example, you have a credit card that was issued to you when you were 16, right?"

"Yes."

"With your grandfather's connections in the financial world, it's not hard for him to find out what you bought, where you bought it, and what size you bought." Claudia paused as Shannon took in this tidbit of information. "You'd be surprised at how much your grandfather knows about you. But trust me, he only has your best interests at heart, and...he has excellent taste in women's clothing. I'm sure you're going to love the things he's gotten you."

"Then what are we shopping for?"

"We'll be stopping at a store for you to pick up some makeup and accessories—those things are a little out of your grandfather's area of expertise. That's why he's asked me to accompany you." Shannon nodded her head in understanding. Claudia was beautiful, her clothing, hair and makeup a work of art. She looked like she had just stepped off the pages of a fashion magazine. Shannon could tell that Claudia was probably in her early forties, but she had the body of someone years younger. Her face was free of any wrinkles, but she just had the experienced and confident look of a mature woman. "From there, we're off to the beauty salon. Your grandfather is quite demanding on how he likes his interns to look, but with your natural beauty, sweetheart, there's not much those stylists will need to do."

Shannon felt herself blushing as the woman looked her up and down, the young girl's body nicely on display in a floral party dress and strappy flat sandals she'd chosen to wear. It was the nicest thing she had, and she wanted to make as good a first impression as she could. Her young breasts strained at the confines of the tight dress, and she noticed the older woman looking at her lush young body with a look of interest on her face. Shannon was happy to see that Claudia seemed pleased with the way she looked. As Shannon thought about their itinerary for the morning, and then about the items she'd packed, she had to ask something.

"Uh...Claudia, I didn't really bring much in the way of underwear. I thought from what my grandfather said, that we'd be shopping for that too."

"He's already had that all taken care of." Claudia looked directly at Shannon's voluptuous chest. "34DD, right?"

"Uh...yes," the young girl replied, blushing.

"Like I said, your grandfather knows everything. Now excuse me, I have some e-mails I need to attend to." Claudia turned to her phone to do her work as Shannon looked out the window of the limousine, her head spinning. She was amazed at how powerful her grandfather was, and what he was capable of knowing. He even knew her bra size. Shannon felt that little itch start in her pussy again, wondering about the things her grandfather had purchased for her, even right down to her dainties.

A short time later, they turned down a street in one of the elite shopping districts in the city, and Miles pulled over in front of a salon. Claudia led the way inside, with Shannon right on her heels. Entering the salon, the older woman headed right to the accessories display. "You're going to need a number of hair clips and hair bands. Your grandfather likes to see his interns' faces as much as possible when he's working with them." As Shannon chose a variety of clips and elasticized bands, she wondered if her grandfather was more interested in keeping his intern's hair out of their mouths while they sucked his cock. She could feel her pussy creaming as she thought about that huge cock he'd fed right into her young mouth yesterday, wondering when she'd get her next chance to slip her lips around that beautiful monster.

As Shannon fingered the different types of hair bands and clips, Claudia encouraged her to buy many of the items, letting her know that price was of no concern. They moved to the makeup counter, where Claudia started by inspecting lipsticks. "Let's try this one," she said, selecting one in a brilliant cherry-red. "This is the kind of thing your grandfather likes. Always remember to have a lipstick and hair clip handy when you're around him." Shannon applied a thick layer of the glossy lipstick, and pursed her lips as she looked at herself in the mirror, Claudia watching her closely. Shannon thought she heard a low moan come from the woman, just before she spoke, "Yes, that looks perfect. I'm sure with that pretty mouth of yours, your grandfather will love it." The young girl noticed the woman kept her eyes on her freshly-painted lips the entire time she spoke.

After selecting a few lipsticks, they moved to the eye makeup section, with Claudia picking out various tones, from soft pinks and bronzes to smoky grays and subtle blues. "You'll need a good variety of these, depending on what your grandfather picks out for you to wear, and what kind of functions you'll be accompanying him to."

"You mean...you mean he'll want me to go with him to those fancy dinners and things he goes to?" Shannon asked excitedly, her heart racing again as she thought about the lifestyle she was going to be exposed to.

"Well yes, dear. I thought you understood that's what you'd be doing as your grandfather's intern."

"I knew I'd kind of be working as his personal assistant, but I thought that would be pretty much during the regular workday." Shannon blushed as she thought about what she was going to say next. "I assumed my grandfather would be taking one of those models he usually dates to those lavish functions."

A wry smile came over Claudia's pretty face. "You forget, dear, that your grandfather has no set hours for a 'regular workday'—he basically is on the job 24/7. So yes, you are right in that you will be his personal assistant and seeing to his needs, but that's going to be what he wants, whenever he wants." Claudia paused as her eyes once again ran over the young girl's curvy body and pretty face, a smoldering sensuality seeming to ooze naturally out of every pore of the sexy young thing. "And trust me, sweetheart, your grandfather will be happier having you on his arm than any of those models you've seen pictures of him with."

"You...you really think so?" Shannon asked, shocked and surprised by what Claudia had just said.

"Yes dear, I know so. Your grandfather is going to love having you at his beck and call." She put her arm around the young girl's shoulders, turning her in another direction. "Time for you to visit the spa to get ready for your grandfather. I've got some shopping to finish up for you, and I'll be back in two hours to get you."

"Are you sure you don't need me in order to try things on?"

"No. Like I said, your grandfather knows everything about you, right down to your shoe size. 6 ½, right?"

"Yes, that's right," Shannon replied, once again amazed by what her grandfather knew about her personal details.

"You just go ahead, dear," Claudia said, handing her off to one of the spa attendants. "They'll take good care of you here. See you in a couple of hours."

With a number of attendants seeing to her every need, Shannon felt like a queen. The spa was luxurious beyond anything she'd ever seen before, with young women seeing to the needs of the wealthy clients. They started by giving her a full body massage, the soft music and warm citrus scent in the private room had her almost drifting off to sleep. The masseuse's hands felt delicious on her body, leaving her totally relaxed. They had four attendants working on her at the same time as they gave her a manicure and pedicure. Her nails were a little irregular with one having broken just a few days before. One of the attendants started to apply a set of artificial nails over top of her own once they had been trimmed and cleaned up. The artificial nails looked perfect, without being too large or garish. "The nails of a professional business woman," Shannon thought to herself as she watched them being applied.

"Do you need me to pick out a color of nail polish?" Shannon asked.

"No. Mr. Lockhart has asked us to do this one," the attendant said as she pulled out the thin brush and started to apply a generous layer of blood-red polish to Shannon's new nails. They applied the same color to her toe-nails, making all of her nails look wickedly sexy and naughty.

She was then taken to a hairstylist, who lavished praise on the condition of her lustrous brunette locks. "There's not much I'm going to need to do here to make Mr. Ted happy," the stylist said, pulling out his scissors. Shannon smiled, wondering if everyone in the spa knew her grandfather's likes. The stylist cut and snipped here and there, and when he showed Shannon how she looked, her hair still long and framing her pretty face attractively, she almost gasped at how beautiful she looked.

"Thank you," she gushed. "It looks amazing."

"You're welcome, dear," the stylist said, taking the cape off and letting her out of the swivelling chair. "Just take good care of Mr. Lockhart. He sends us all of our best clients."

She was then ushered to the makeup counter, where an aesthetician applied her makeup. Shannon could tell the woman knew what she was doing, the way she deftly worked on the young girl's face, her delicate fingers working the brushes and sponged artfully. A short time later, she spun Shannon around in the chair, showing her the results of her work.

"Oh my gosh," Shannon gushed, her long red-tipped fingernails reaching up to her face. "I...I look beautiful." She certainly did. The woman's work brought out the best in Shannon's naturally pretty face, making her look sophisticated, glamorous, and cock-hardeningly sexy.

"I wish all my clients were as pretty as you, my dear," the woman said. "I barely had to do a thing."

"I never thought I could look so grown-up and...and...,"

"Sexy?" the woman said, a wry smile on her face.

"Yes," Shannon replied, blushing.

Claudia came around the corner, a smile crossing her face as she walked towards Shannon, her hungry eyes roaming over the girl from head to toe, obviously pleased with the results of the spa treatment. "Shannon, you look fantastic. I know your grandfather is going to be pleased." She looked at her watch. "Which reminds me, we have to get going. He'll be expecting you soon."

Claudia gathered up her young charge and hustled her into the limo, the chauffeur heading to the hotel where Mr. Lockhart and his entourage were staying. "Your grandfather's meeting with his personal advisors right now, strategizing for a negotiation session they'll be having this afternoon with the company they're hoping to buy. They'll be breaking for lunch soon before meeting with the owners and lawyers of that company at two o'clock. He's asked to see you as soon as you're ready."

"Oh my," Shannon said nervously, looking down at her inappropriate clothes. "I don't think I should see him in this, do you?"

"Oh no, dear. You have a room in Mr. Lockhart's suite. He's already instructed us on what he wants you to wear. When we get to the hotel, you can go to your room and change, and then come to the Ambassador Room on the second floor. Your grandfather has reserved that suite of offices and a meeting room during his stay. It's basically his office away from home while he's here."

A short time later, the limo pulled into the curved entrance of the elaborate hotel. Claudia led Shannon through the lavish lobby, the young girl's head on a swivel as she took in the luxurious grandeur. They took the elevator to the top floor, where Claudia showed Shannon into the penthouse suite, which covered half of the top floor. The place was incredible, tastefully decorated with expensive works of art, and fresh colorful flowers everywhere.

"Wow," Shannon muttered under her breath as she followed her grandfather's personal assistant into the suite.

"You should get used to it," Claudia replied, giving Shannon a warm smile. "This is what it's like everywhere your grandfather goes. And if you're going to be his intern, you'll be living like this too."

"What?" Shannon asked in surprise. "Won't I just have a regular hotel room like his other staff members?"

"No. Mr. Lockhart made it quite clear that any of his hotel room suites over the next two months are to have two separate bedrooms—one for him and one for you. He said he wants to keep a close eye on his granddaughter."

Shannon smiled to herself, knowing that after what had happened in her bedroom yesterday, her grandfather's words meant far more than his staff realized. She felt a rush of excitement go through her, thrilled that she'd be staying with her grandfather every night. After seeing what that huge cock of his was capable of, she couldn't wait.

"Alright, dear, your room is right through here," Claudia said as she opened a pair of French doors leading into a huge bedroom. "Like I said, your clothes are laid out for you on the bed. You'd better hurry, you don't want to keep your grandfather waiting." With that final word, Claudia left her alone, the door of the suite closing quietly behind her.

Shannon turned and walked into her room, her mouth gaping open at the lavish décor. The bed was huge, with a large padded headboard, gorgeous linens in rich jewel tones, and expensive looking bedside table lamps. There was a couch a short distance away in a small sitting area, with an easy chair as well. A makeup table and small chair sat against the opposite wall, with a door leading into an en-suite bathroom. She stepped into the bathroom and flicked the light on. The room was gorgeous, extremely feminine in style and innocently sexy. The shower was enormous, with floor to ceiling glass panels and doors. The floor was done in marble, with swirling golden tones running through the large slabs of tile. The marble continued up the walls of the shower, making the whole room seem to glow sensually.

"You don't want to keep your grandfather waiting..." Remembering Claudia's final words seemed to break Shannon out of her daydream. She hurried to the bed and looked down. There were three items wrapped in soft colored tissue, and a shoe box tied up with a slim red ribbon around it. With her heart pounding excitedly in her chest, she opened the first of the three packages. Inside she found a gorgeous white blouse, similar to the one Claudia had been wearing. It buttoned down the front like a shirt, but had a double lapel collar that made it look extremely feminine. She reached out and ran her fingers over it, the softness coolness of the rich fabric feeling tantalizing under her fingers.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,657 Followers