Grandma and Physical Therapy

Story Info
I help rehab grandma.
4.8k words
4.45
185.3k
151
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down and could not believe this was actually happening. I saw the top of her head, covered in white hair, moving back and fourth with my cock in her mouth. It felt amazing. It was the best I ever had. She licked the sides of my cock getting it nice and wet. She began to twist her hand on my cock as she sucked it. I started to look around the living room to try not to come. It was weird, this room was just filled with my family. Now it was empty, expect for grandma and me.

Chapter 1:

I guess we have to go all the way back to the beginning. First, let me say my name is Jake. I am just an average guy. Average looks, average height, average weight, average cock, expect the thickness, I had a really thick cock. I am 26 years old and am a physical therapist. Besides what you just read above, I love a pretty normal life. My grandma was funny, crude and very cool. I never minded when we went to her house because it was always a good time. It wasn't just sitting there listening to boring conversation, with her it was always interesting. Her sense of humor was dirty, just like mine so we got along great. She was married to my grandpa since they were young. At holidays grandma would always make us all laugh, especially the grandkids because we found it hysterical how dirty some of the things she said were. I was her favorite because I would joke back with her and keep up with her jokes and humor, so we grew a bond.

Grandma is 74 years old. Short white hair, and she kind of resembled Judy Dench. She had slight wrinkles under her eyes and on her forehead but nothing major. She looked really good. Her body was what you would expect a normal 74 yea old to look like, chubby. Some people may think she was a little more than chubby, but I like my women big so to me she wasn't too big. Her face was slightly round but skinny for the most part. She had flabby upper arms that would shake every time she lifted her arm. Her breasts were amazing. Big milky tits that you could tell were a victim of gravity when she didn't have her bra on, size 40DD. Her stomach sagged over the top of her pants and stuck out of her shirt slightly. Her thighs were very thick and meaty, I liked them the most. Grandma had nice wide hips that helped show how big her ass was from the front. Grandma had a nice wide ass that also stuck out quit a bit, it is what would you expect for a women her size. I do not really know grandmas weight but if I had to guess I would say she is 220 pounds and about 5'3 tall.

Chapter 2:

I guess you getting a blowjob is not something that comes out of the blue one day. I mean odds are if you never thought of your grandma sexually you're not just going to get your cock sucked by her one day, the thought first has to be put into your mind. The thought was put into my mind on Christmas one year. We were all sitting around the table eating and talking. My uncle brought up how these celebrities are so dumb making sex tapes and thinking they wont get out. My then grandma chimed into the conversation. "Why your father and I have a sex tape and I think its pretty safe. You guys can see it once we are dead and you're cleaning out the house." Everyone around the table laughed and was grossed out. They could not believe this, and either could I my grandparents had a sex tape! My grandma continued, "What it was 15 years ago and we wanted to spice some things up, please you guys will do the same you will see." The conversation back and fourth with my grandma continued but I stopped listening, a seed had been planted.

Now I am no stranger to incest. This idea of my grandma being sexual to me was not the first thought of incest I had. I have always wanted my mom. This is where the fantasy of bbw women began since my mom was a bbw. The idea of my grandma and grandpa having a sex tape grossed everyone out, but I could not help wanting to see it. I wanted to see what dirty old grandma could do. From that moment on, I wanted to fuck my grandma.

Chapter 3:

One day grandma fell and broke her leg. I went to the hospital as soon as I heard. They said she needed surgery on the leg, and being a physical therapist, I agreed. Grandmas surgery was successful but the road to recovery was going to be tough since she was so old. I was determined to get her back on her feet.

One week later she was discharged from the hospital and sent home. I was going to do her physical therapy for her at her home so she would not have to leave and it was would be easier for her. I showed up at her house ready for her to work. I rang the doorbell and my grandpa answered. We went up into the kitchen were grandma was. She was sitting in a wheelchair with a while shirt and you can tell she had no bra on because of the sag of her tits.

I kissed her hello, "Hi grandma, how you feeling."

"Besides the fact that your grandpa can't lift both my legs over his shoulders when we do it now, i am okay." There was that sense of humor. It made my cock twitch though.

I laughed. "We lets try to get you better as soon as possible so that can happen then. Have you walked yet or just the wheelchair."

"Just the wheelchair, I have not even tried to stand up."

"Okay so first thing is we are just going to try and get you to stand, no pressure on your leg, you'll hold on to me but we just want to get you out of that chair. Is that okay." She shook her head.

"Okay so I am going to put my arms in your armpit and life you and you are going to wrap you hand around my neck, okay?"

She agreed and I walked over to her wheelchair and put my arms under her armpits. My hand brushed her tits as I did, it was amazing. "Okay on the count of three. One, two, three." I lifted her with all my might out of the chair and we got her up. "Okay now put your good leg on the floor for me and keep holding onto me." She did. "Great step one complete."

Chapter 4:

I kept going to grandmas every other day and helped her rehab her leg. About a month had gone by since my first visit and she was making great progress. One day while we were walking with a walker I was contact guarding her by holding onto her hips making sure she would not fall. She turned around and said, "Hey Jake I really like to be held by my hips you know."

"Grandma if you keep that up I wont be able to concentrate on my job here, bad enough I have this butt of yours as a distraction."

"Wow, I always wanted to be hit on by my doctor, Jake", grandma joked

"Oh stop grandma keep walking." I tried to keep my mind distracted and not get hard from what just happened. It did not work very well. So here I was walking behind my grandma with a raging hard on.

"When is grandpa coming back from fishing."

"Oh, he is still gone another week, he knew I was in good hand with you though."

Grandma kept walking I kept guarding her, I began to look around out of boredom and didn't realize she stopped walking and went right into her, thankfully she didn't fall, but there was not way she didn't fell my hard on. I froze, she said nothing and began to walk again.

"Jake I am getting tired can we break?"

"Yes, just take a seat right here on the couch." I help her down, by this time my cock was back to flaccid thank god.

My grandma took a sip of water. "You're giving me a real workout today."

"It's good were making great progress. Soon you will just need to cane."

We sat and talked for about fifteen minutes and then she was ready to start walking again.

I helped her up and helped her to hold onto the walker. She started to walk.

"This time try and keep that thing under control huh Jake."

I knew exactly what she meant but still I replied, "What thing."

"Jake, do i need to spell it out, your grandma knows an erection when she feels one."

I didn't say a word, I couldn't believe it, she felt it. I was fucked next holiday she would bring it up and I would be ruined.

"I am sorry grandma, just please do me a favor and keep it between us and I promise I will not let it happen again."

"It's okay Jake i won't tell anyone I mean its punishment enough for you to live with the fact that your sick and your old fat grandma got you excited." I didn't say anything. "Jake, I am kidding jeez when can you not take a joke. I am flattered that I know I still have it, now lets just get back to my leg and it will be our secret."

"Thank you grandma."

Chapter 5:

The next day my phone rang and it was grandma.

"Jake I am having trouble getting out of bed, I tried to do it on my own but it is just not happening today. Can you come over and help me please."

"I will be right there."

When I arrived at grandmas I went into her room. She was laying in bed in a loose nightgown with displayed ample cleavage.

"Oh, what would I do without you Jake, thank you so much."

"No problem now I need you to roll over on your side for me. and then swing your legs out and place them on the floor."

She rolled onto her side and her cleavage became even bigger from the way she was laying, she began to swing her legs over and her nightgown got pulled down even more from the friction and a nice portion of her boob was not out. I could not help but look as i helped her get her legs on the floor. There was wrinkles across the top with some veins visible. They were so big and milky I wanted to see more. I finally got her legs onto the floor and she was now sitting upright in the bed.

"Im surprised you were able accomplish that since you were so focused on my boobs." My grandma said smiling.

I shook my head side to side, as though to say, what is wrong with me.

"Jake it's fine they were practically out how is someone not supposed to take notice to that."

"I am sorry grandma between yesterday and now this, you must think there is really something wrong with me."

"Jake I understand, you have been touching me and holding me as I rehab my knee so naturally you got a little curious there is nothing wrong here, we just keep it here and try to control yourself. I am just an innocent old lady", she said with a laugh.

"Okay, thanks grandma now lets finishing getting you up." I got grandma to her feet and moved her over to the wheelchair where she could sit. She wheeled herself into the kitchen.

She went to the table and I made us breakfast.

"Jake, can I ask you something."

"Sure grandma."

"Don't get weird or anything I am just very curious, have you ever admired an old lady? It's just hard for me to wrap my head around that you're even interested in looking."

"To be honest grandma, yes I have. I have thought of many old ladies sexually before. I don't know it is just a fetish of mine."

"That is very interesting Jake. I speak on behalf of all us old folks when I say it makes us feel good."

I finished cooking her breakfast and then I went home since therapy wasn't until the next day.

Once I got home I immediately went into my room pulled my pants down and began to tug thinking of grandma. I though about her taking her nightgown off. Her revealing to me those nice big tits and me sucking each one and she stroked my cock. I pictured her ass and me burying my face in it making her cum. I began to cum thinking of it. Once I finished I felt guilty for what I did but boy did it feel good.

The next time I went to her house grandma was ready to use a cane.Since she had the cane and there was less protection for her I had to walk closer to her to make sure nothing happened. After we exercised we sat down in the living room.

"Your grandpa is really getting on my nerves lately, he is never home anymore. One fishing trip after another."

"You should find a hobby of your own grandma, keep yourself busy."

"He just doesn't pay attention to me anymore we have to spice things up."

"Like when you made that sex tape" I replied.

She looked at me puzzled. "What sex tape."

"At Christmas a couple years ago you said you and grandpa made one."

"Did I? I don't remember. If I did that was a joke. Believe me Jake nothing like that has gone on in a long time."

I couldn't believe it, the only reason this fantasy with my grandma happened was because of this sex tape, and now I found out it's not even real.

"How do you remember I said that?"

"Well it honestly got me thinking how crazy it was my grandparents had one so I never forgot."

"Believe me your grandpa is anything but crazy."

"Okay, let's finish up this walking" I said.

Chapter 6:

Two months have gone by. Grandma is now fully healed and it is Thanksgiving. Everyone is over at grandmas. We are all having a good time, drinking and laughing. I am in the kitchen getting a drink and grandma comes in.

"Hey Jake, thanks again for everything you did for my leg."

"It's no problem grandma", she gave me a hug and I felt her big boobs press against me as I held her tight.

"I see you're over that problem we had to" as she said this she looked down at my cock, clearly meaning I didn't get hard during the hug.

I rolled my eyes, "Grandma I thought that was behind was by now I don't know what was wrong with me."

"I know Jake it is quit all right I am just teasing you."

She walked back into the dinning room and I watched her big ass move up and down as she walked, before she turned the corner she looked back and saw me looking and said, "Well I guess were not fully over it", with a laugh.

Later that night grandma was in the hallway by the closet and called me over he help her reach something. I began to walk towards her, when I tripped, I fell forward right into grandma and caught myself on her. When i say caught myself I mean I fell forwards into her, reached my arms out to brace myself and wound up grabbing a handful of her big tits. They came nowhere near fitting in my hands. They were so soft and squishy and felt like they were saggy and being up held by her bra. I went to take my hands away since I now had my balance but she grabbed them back to it. Placing her hand over mine and squeezing. Her tits were pouring out of my hands. I could not believe it, my grandma was making me squeeze her tits while everyone else was just down the hall. After a couple of squeezes she let my hand go.

"Happy Thanksgiving Jake, she said."

I could not reply. She looked down. "Jake you better cover up that hard on of yours or someone will see it. Without saying a word she went down my pants and pulled my cock into in waistband. "Jake I did not need anything from the closet I just wanted you to come over here. Once I saw you looked at my ass when I left the kitchen, I knew you wanted me. That's why you remembered the sex tape Jake. With everything that has happened, my boobs that time, your hard on the other time and all of our discussions I know you can keep a secret. So if you want sleep over tonight and when everyone leaves we will see what happens."

I stood there for a minute taking in all that just happened. My first thought was to the last thing she said, sleep over. What about grandpa. So I asked.

"He's going out for black Friday to get some fishing gear. Just think it over Jake, I'm going back inside."

Wow, what the fuck just happened. My grandma just had my squeeze her tits and then touched my bare hard cock and invited me to sleep over. I could not believe it. My old white haired grandma was a freak. She was just as freaky as me. I wanted my grandma and she wanted her grandson.

As the night died down and people left I told my parents I was going to stay over. They were the last to leave. Once they were gone I helped grandma and grandpa clean up some more and then we all went into the living room to watch some tv. Once midnight rolled around my grandpa got up and left to go wait for his store to open. My heart was racing, now it was just me and grandma alone in the basement.

Chapter 7:

I looked over at her on the other couch.

"Grandma before anything we need a nice long talk. I mean this is crazy."

"It is Jake. I am so nervous. I don't know what is going on. So I think talking is a good thing."

"Okay so first off grandma, when did you decide you wanted this?"

"Well when I wanted to, was just upstairs, when I started to admire you that is a different story. Once you began around 20 and started to become a man I noticed you Jake. It is hard not to. It is hard if you are wearing sweatpants to not look at the bulge that is in them. It is hard to not notice a handsome young man. Once you started helping me with my legs it felt good to be held by a man like that again."

I interrupted her, "What about grandpa?"

"He hasn't held me in over 15 years, and we haven't done anything sexual in about 10. That is why once you started holding me things got harder for me, and then there was the incident where you got hard behind me. When I backed up into that I was so tempted to just turn and grab it. Then there was you starring at my boobs. I wanted so badly to take them out and have you suck on them. I knew it was wrong. You were my grandson I couldn't,"

"Grandma, I felt the same, every since you said you had that made up sex tape I have wanted you. That day I was hard because I was just starring at you ass and I wanted it so badly. After The day I helped you out of bed I went home and jerked off thinking about your tits in my mouth."

"Today once I saw you follow me ass out of the kitchen I knew. I knew it wasn't just my boobs were out so you were looking, I knew it wasn't just you were holding me so you happened to get hard. I knew you did those things because you wanted me. It is wrong but I think we both need this."

"I agree grandma. I have a question, did you ever think about another family member like this or just me?"

"Well I have looked at bulges out of natural instinct it is hard not to. I have never taken my thoughts this far thought. How about you Jake?"

I came clean. "Well to be honest, I have thought about my mom before."

"That is just because she has her mamas ass" she said turning her head looking at what she was sitting on.

"I laughed, maybe it is."

"So once we do this there is no going back Jake. I am ready but I want to make sure you are as well."

"I am grandma." She waved me over.

I walked over to where to was sitting and stood in front of her nervous what to do next. She made the first move and grabbed my wasteland and pulled it down. My cock was already hard and I sprang free. She lifted it up and sideways looking it over.

"This is a really fat cock Jake, we are going to have to be slow, remember it has been 10 years and your grandpa was not thick like this."

"Yeah? I'm bigger than him."

"Well he was long so he beats you there but yours is so fat I want it."

With that grandma took my cock and put it into her mouth.

Chapter 8:

I looked down and could not believe this was actually happening. I saw the top of her head, covered in white hair, moving back and fourth with my cock in her mouth. It felt amazing. It was the best I ever had. She licked the sides of my cock getting it nice and wet. She began to twist her hand on my cock as she sucked it. I started to look around the living room to try not to come. It was weird this room was just filled with my family. Now it was empty, expect for grandma and me.

I took my cock out of her mouth and looked at her she was beautiful.

"Well Jake you said you liked old ladies, now you are going to have one."

I pushed her back onto the couch so she was laying flat and pulled her shirt up over her bra. I exposed her belly which was sound and saggy and had some stretch marks in it. Her tits were pouring out of her bra and I could not take it any longer. I unhooked her bra and peeling it away form her tits. They were amazing. They had wrinkles and stretch marks at the top that turned me on. Her areolas were very large, bigger than the bottom of a coke can and pink. Her tits were milky white and sagged down onto the sides of her since she was laying down. I grabbed the left one and sucked on it. I grabbed the right one and kneaded it through my fingers as I sucked the other other. She moaned with excitement.

12