Grandma Had Been A Porn Star

Story Info
A grandmother & grandson story.
4.1k words
4.25
132.5k
92
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,110 Followers

It was many years ago and I suppose you could say she was one of the lucky ones. She married a wealthy man had a house full of kids and when he died she was left well off.

It was on my mother's side of the family. Grandma Eve had three daughters and two sons and they all had pretty much disowned their mother in their adult life.

I suppose, one could understand as Grandma Eve continued her professional career for the first five years of her marriage while spitting out babies on a regular schedule.

Grandpa Henry often quoted his favorite preacher: "Faith, is a man saying the kids are my. Knowledge, is a woman saying the kids are my husbands."

My quote, which I kept to myself; "She must've been hell on wheels in the bedroom."

Dad was forbidden to watch any of Grandma Eve's professional videos. Ask him, and he would deny that he had four of her five-star videos hidden away in an unknown location. I searched but I never found them.

I was nearing 20 and still had not made up my mind as to what I wanted to do with my life.

Unmercifully, I was bombarded with the desires of my parents wanting me to attend college. Not knowing what else to do, I gave in. To the horror of my mother, I picked a college that was in the town of my Grandmother Eve. I was hoping it would be enough to frightened them out of sending me to college. It did not work.

With immense pressure from my father, my mother finally phoned her mother and it was agreed I would stay with her.

I arrived at Grandma Eve's upscale home a week before I was to begin classes.

"Gary! What a grand young man you have turned into." She said in welcome as she stood holding the door open. "I have not seen you since you were five years old. I have to tell you it was not my choice. Come in please! I have fresh lemonade in the kitchen."

I barely remembered her as a youth and was quite startled to appraise her for the first time. I did not find her to be a pretty or beautiful woman, but nevertheless she was stunning. A full head of curly, colored white hair that could have been mistaken for a hat at a distance, the 60ish-year-old woman was from a time when more was better when it came to a woman's figure. I had always thought my mother was stacked but grandma put her to shame in that department. The formfitting, white linen dress that she wore showed off her broad hips an ample ass that would cause any man to shake his head in disbelief and desire.

As I followed her to the kitchen, I studied her strong looking legs and I could not shake the question out of my head; "exactly how many men have you fucked?" No doubt her sexuality killed her rich husband in his early 50s.

"I have so many questions to ask you!" She said, as she poured the lemonade, which proved to be excellent. "You must catch me up on everything happening with my uptight, straight-laced children."

I did exactly that and we sat for close to three hours talking, having lunch and drinking lemonade. We moved from the kitchen, through the glass doors to the broad expanse of the pool area with a view, back to the kitchen.

I found Grandma Eve to hold herself with an elegant statue, to have an unbridled free spirit, but, unfortunately, she had a mouth like a sailor. I had heard about it from the family but is still caught me off guard and I laughed occasionally at her vulgarity.

We spent the week touring the college, the countryside and had expensive lunches at more than one country club. Grandma seemed to know everybody and they went out of their way to say hello to her. It was all due to my grandpa as very few new of grandma's past and they kept her secret.

During that week, I also found that grandma was fond of marijuana, saying it made her sleep better. I myself, being a teetotaler of alcohol and drugs, declined to join her.

I discovered that grandma had a housemaid and cook. After dinner, and after the help left, grandma retired to the pool area to smoke a few joints before hugging me warmly and wandering off to bed.

I was left to my devices; TV, radio, swimming, reading, Internet and anything else that struck my fancy. And of course, I jerked off a lot. Mostly in my bedroom at night but the swimming area was not out of bounds and sometimes in front of the computer looking at porn. Needless to say, I was having a ball and looking forward to meeting the girls at the college.

Son-of-a-bitch!!

Those were my exact words when I found out there were no girls at the college of my choice. How had I made such a stupid mistake? Of course, Grandma Eve found this hilarious.

"I just thought you were serious about education." She teased. "I thought you might be a straight-laced nerd at the rest of the family. But I admit you do not seem like that."

"How could I make such a dumb mistake!" I said.

"Don't worry about it, Honey!" She comforted. "I can introduce you to all the young girls you desire at the country club. Easy ones too!"

"I prefer." I protested." To do my own chasing, thank you!"

I relented of course. True to her word at the end of a long day I had no want of girls i.e. pussy. I'm not sure how much Grandma Eve had to do with it, but there was pussy aplenty.

To the point, it was not uncommon on the weekend to have two or three girls swimming nude in the pool and walking around in their birthday suits, each one of them ready to spread their legs for me. Grandma provided me with three condom draws, which she kept full. I felt like I was living in the Playboy mansion.

With the first session of college over, I called my parents and told them I would be staying with Eve over the holiday.

"What the hell is this "Eve" all about?" Mom demanded. "Whatever happened to "Grandma"?"

"She insisted, mom!" I declared.

"Just don't let my mother turn you into a pervert!"

Then dad got on the phone.

"Is the old gal as striking is ever?" Dad queried in a whisper.

"She's a lovely woman, dad. In every way!" I answered.

"You should look her up on the Internet." Dad suggested. "But don't let your mother know! She went under the name of Eva Mae.......M-A-E. Of course, her videos are not as explicit as they are today, but they're still pretty steamy."

We said our goodbyes.

It's not like I had not thought about looking her up on the Internet, but I didn't know what name she acted under. Now I knew. I found eight of her videos.

Eve's milky white skin was the first thing you noticed when you saw her on the screen. She appeared in many hair colors but it was always her smooth, milky white skin that stood out.

Dad was right! There were no explicit shots of her pussy or explicit shots of her coupling with the men in the scenes. I knew there was more to life than just sex and grandpa must have been a hell of a man to hold on to her all those years. She admitted she loved and missed him all the time.

Many nights after dinner I would retired to the TV, cutting on the computer only after she went to bed, and Eve would sit in the dark on the pool patio.

She always came in and gave me a warm hug before retiring. I could smell the pot and of course she would seem intoxicated. Her movements were slower and she was unsure of herself moving around furniture. I found, looking at the occasional brightness of the tip of the joint, that two was the norm.

I took it as a sign of trust that Eve's bedroom door was rarely closed completely and I would check on her. Her well-being and to see if she was a sleep. Only then would I opened up her videos and masturbating in front of the computer.

Playing with the girls slacked off considerably when classes began again. Grandma Eve told me my grades are slipping.

I was back to mostly jerking off and found myself concentrating only on Eva Mae videos. I hated that they were not more explicit and constantly pondered what her treasure really looked like then, and now. Back then, why were men's cocks openly shown when a woman's pussy was taboo? It was madding.

Madding to the point that I found myself slipping down the hall to her bedroom to spy on her for sexual purposes. As she was a full-figured woman, and the warm nature that linked itself to such, she tended to shed the bedding occasionally when the air-conditioning was on and mostly with the heat on. It was now quite cold outside and she often lay uncovered with just her panties on.

I nearly swallowed my tongue the first time I saw her naked breasts. They did not seem as huge as when covered by a bra and dress but they were exquisite in extra-large. I squinted in the near darkness to make out her nipples, which were ample. Still there was the smooth, milky white skin that I had come to admire, and yes, desired to touch.

Her bed was positioned approximately 35 or so feet from the door and I did most of my viewing through a large mirror situated on the right wall. Only occasionally did I stick my head around the door.

I'm still saying I checked on her mostly out of concern, but I cannot deny I hoped she would be uncovered. A few minutes of looking at her bare breasts, a few minutes at the computer monitor viewing her videos, made my orgasms quite pleasant.

Then came the evening I discovered her completely nude. Lying on her right side, her milky white ass reflecting in the mirror perfectly, I began to pump my cock right there at the door. Her genuine ample ass negated any further pleasure of viewing her videos and I jerked off right there at the door, catching my semen in my hand.

After that evening, all I could think about was being intimate with Eve Mae, my Grandma Eve. It came to the point where it was beginning to really affect my grades in college. She was all I could think about and I spied on her not only as she slept but in every way I could conjure up.

Her walk-in closet was actually the way to her bathroom from the bedroom. Monitoring her of movements in the morning, I could sneak into the closet and spy on her through numerous mirrors situated throughout the bathroom.

While she was out, I rummaged through her drawers and came across a few sex toys, wondering when she used them or if she ever did. My fascination and want of her even led me to her soiled clothes bin.

All my desires and anxieties came to a head one evening. Actually at 5:12am in the morning.

Whether the four joints she had smoked had anything to do with the events, I never learned. She had lingered on the patio until 2am and I had pretty much given up on viewing her videos or masturbating.

I had gotten up to pee. As I had a small bathroom in my own room, I had to leave my room to pad down the hall to Eve's room. It had become second nature to check on her, and with a few hours sleep I was again thinking about masturbating.

My breath caught and my heart skipped a beat. I think it might have actually stopped.

Through the large mirror, I saw Eve lay propped up on her pillows with her legs wide and her right hand scrubbing at her pussy. I had apparently missed the beginnings of her masturbation session and it appeared she was concentrating on bringing herself to orgasm. What could the lady possibly be thinking about?

For many minutes, she scrubbed at her pussy without success. Her breathing and her moans could be heard clearly across the room. Her moans showed her frustration.

After many minutes, I saw her reach for a dildo lying next to her. I had not noticed it right off.

As she eased the lengthy dildo into her, right up to the rubber balls, I released my cock from my briefs.

She began to stroke the dildo into her with her left hand as the fingers of her right hand massaged, then scrubbed, at her clit.

Many minutes past and again her sounds denoted frustration.

She maneuvered herself to her knees, the dildo still implanted in her and her stance wide. She struggled to fuck herself with the dildo, using her right in this time, while fingering her clit with the left.

It struck me that her stance could be construed as seductive teasing. I dismissed the notion as I never want saw her glance at the mirror. I considered Eve a classy lady, though she had been a porn star. And, I was after all her grandson.

As the minutes passed, and I heard the frustrated sounds once more, I eased into the room slowly. I threw caution to the wind. Grandma or not, I had to get nearer to her milky white butt sticking up in the air.

Moving in close, I could now tell that the dildo was purple and I was mesmerized by it moving in and out of her pussy. I noted a bit of fuzz on her mound, but otherwise her treasure was waxed bare.

My heart stopped once more as she maneuvered quickly to her back, switched hands, and continued frantically stroking the rubber cock into her. She had not noticed me in the near darkness of the bedroom.

But I was stroking my cock and the motion eventually caught her attention.

"Gary! What on earth are you doing in my bedroom? " She said in a startled but suppressed tone.

She said this while only slowing the rhythm of the dildo into her.

"Your mother will kill both of us if she finds you caught me in such an awkward fashion." She continued.

I had nothing to say. I had no answer to her question or her theory of death at my mother's hand. But, I had to say something.

"You seem to be having a problem?" I proposed. "I might be able to help you with your problem."

"Do you think so, honey?" Eve replied. "I am beyond caring how it happens. I just want it. I need it desperately!"

I literally scrambled onto the bed. My hand replaced hers on the dildo and I eased it out of her. I was in fear of protest and I quickly put my mouth to her pussy and began to flutter my tongue, searching for her clit.

Her moan not only told me I had found it, but also denoted her total surrender. I relaxed and began the expertise I had learned with, and from, the numerous girls that had lounged around the house.

The soft light of morning was beginning to stream around the curtains. I could better make out Eva Mae's pussy. Eve's pussy! How many men had eaten and fucked her treasure. How many had possibly aroused her enough to surrender totally to them.

I shook all those thoughts out of my head. I had her gorgeous, milky white buttocks in my hands and that's all that really mattered.

As I licked and kissed at her pussy, I studied it as best I could. The small labia, the surrounding area of light cocoa brown color and the cold black, mixed with gray, patch of pubic hair I found lovely and intoxicating.

She flexed her body up to assist as I endeavored to lift her ass, sticking my tongue into her.

"My God, boy!" She cried. "You are wonderful."

Eve hump my face as I tongue fucked her.

I was content to eat her pussy forever. She was drenching my face and chin with her juices. I alternated my attention between tongue fucking her and fluttering, feather-lightly over her clit.

Eve had both of her fists at her mouth as she moaned deliriously. Her feet, early on, were repositioned to my shoulders with her knees spread as wide as she could get them.

My hands, when not lifting her ass, roamed over her belly and thighs, inside and out. All were magnificent! All overshadowed any girl I had ever bedded.

Her mature toned moans were music to my ears!

"Ohhhhh!A Aaaahhhhhh! It's so good! Don't stop! Please, don't stop!" She cried.

I had no intentions of stopping. I was purging her juices from my mouth and they were dripping down my chin to the bed. I felt the moisture on the sheets as I pushed my middle finger into her pussy. So much for forever! No sooner than I pushed my finger deep into her;

"AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaa!" She cried, as her body seized with orgasm and she began huffing and puffing as if having a baby.

I concentrated on keeping my finger in her in my tongue to her clit. It was no easy task as her ass lifted off the bed and humped my face.

Her fist beat the bed until she began to simmer down and then her hands roamed over my head, pulling my hair and ears forcibly, then lightly.

"That was so unbelievably good!" She said breathlessly. "Soooooo fucking good!"

I continued the tongue attention on her saturated treasure, waiting, I suppose, for the command to come up, but she soon pushed my head away.

"I've got to pee." She said, lifting her right leg over my head and rolling from the bed.

'Aaggg! Fuck!' My mind screamed, fearful that all was over.

I watched her disappear through the dressing closet.

"Come here, Gary."

I barely heard her call. I rolled quickly from the bed, thinking something might be wrong. I walked hurriedly through the dressing closet and found her sitting on the toilet. She motioned me to her and I could hear her pee hitting the water in the bowl.

Moving close to her, she placed her hands on my hips and promptly took my cock in her mouth. She began sucking lightly on the head but was soon taking the whole length into her mouth.

My hands began to play through her hair and I did not try to stifle my moans.

Eve's hands squeezed my buttocks as she expertly sucked my cock.

I was proud of the length of my cock but I was disappointed at its thickness. My close male friends called me pencil Dick. Of the girls I had fucked, all seemed more than happy with it, especially when I stuck it deep.

I now hoped, now that I felt I still had a chance, when I got to stick my cock in Eve, she too would find a pleasing.

As she sucked on my cock, my mind flashed to my father's fascination with Eva Mae and I imagined what he might think if could see Eve and I at this moment.

Eve removed her mouth on my cock and gently pushed me a way. When she stood she seemed a bit wobbly and I wondered if she was still feeling the effects of the pot.

She seemed to stumble and reached for the expensive bathroom counter, placing her head on her folded arms. Her stance and her milky white ass appeared there for the taking. I had seen the stiff legged stance, accenting her ass many times in her Eva Mae videos.

An offering? I moved in close behind her, pushed her ass cheeks up and easily pushed into her still well lubricated pussy.

My desires had come true. I had my cock inside Eve. I pushed the fact that she was my grandmother out of the equation. It was not hard. Over the years I had barely knew the woman. I was getting to know her very well now!

"Oh God!" She moaned. "This wasn't supposed to happen!"

Her words had no effect on me. I had my cock in her. It was happening! I wasn't about to end it.

It took long minutes before I heard the first moan escaped her. The moans began to cascade from her.

"Your cock is rock hard, Gary." She said. "You must be feeling the ecstasy of fucking an over the hill porn star and your grandmother. Two birds with one stone! Your mother is going to kill me!"

"You're not over the hill Eve!" I protested. "And what! Are you going to tell her? I'm sure as hell not!"

"You've done me a great service, sugar." She moaned. "It's good to have a real cock in me again and I won't stop you. Not tonight."

With that knowledge, I pulled my cock out of her and turned her around. With some effort, I threw a towel on the counter and got her up on it. She leaned the foot so backwards to the mirror as I lifted her knees and again without help or guidance pushed my cock back into her.

I was in no hurry and I fucked her with varying rhythms and thrusts, taking the time to suck on her nipples, squeezing and caressing her breasts.

I was soon fucking her with determination. Her breathing was elevated and she still grunted and moaned, but one might contest her state of arousal.

She loosely hung her hands over my shoulders and flexed her ass towards me. Maybe it was the pride of her former profession to always the vixen. Still, like so many fools, I hoped she wasn't acting!

Taking my time lost out to the desire to fill Eve's belly!

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,110 Followers
12