Grandma, Mom & Aunty Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mischievously, Ginny asked, "I guess what we are hearing is that you have never fucked anyone besides Uncle Mack?" Lin giggled nervously and said, "Oh there was one boy before I met Mack. We tried to do it in the back seat of his father's car one night and what a disaster that was." "Disaster, how so?" I asked although I was pretty certain I already knew the answer. My first fumbling attempt to have sex in the back of a car hadn't worked out at all as I had hoped it would.

Still nervous about discussing intimate details of her life, Aunty Lin said, "We were at a drive in movie place and were in the back of the car petting and making out. I was so horny my panties were soaked and the guy had had a painful erection forever when we began fumbling at each other's clothes so we could be more intimate. He wanted to kiss and fondle my tits in the worst way and I wanted him to do it but he couldn't manage the fasteners on the back of my bra. We didn't have front closing ones back then, least if we did, I wasn't aware of it. Anyhow, I had to stop fumbling with the fly of his jeans and release my bra, then, when I got back to working on his buttons, guess he didn't like the zipper type, we both were more excited than ever. Once I had his pants loose and pushed down around his knees and had worked myself around to where he could get between my legs and tug the crotch band of my panties aside we were so eager to get it on we were shaking with the excitement of it all. I didn't know I was supposed to help him put his cock in me and we wasted more time while he tried to find my vagina. Actually, I don't believe he knew a thing about a woman's genitals, anyhow, he finally did find the right place and just started to put his cock in me and came all over both of us in his excitement."

Awed, Ginny said, "Oh God Aunt Lin, I'm so sorry things didn't work out for you. That must have been so frustrating." Lin grinned and said, "Well things certainly did cool off right after that. We didn't even wait for the movie to end and he drove me home and that was that. We were both so embarrassed we hardly ever spoke to one another after that. Anyhow, Mack came along a little while after and that was the end of my experimenting with sex with anyone other than him." Dryly, I asked, "You're sure I wasn't that boy. It sure sounds exactly like the first time I tried to get laid." Lin laughed and said, "Oh I'm quite certain about that. You were just a darling little baby boy when all that happened."

I stood and said, "My God Aunt Lin, here we sit talking while you are still standing. Come on over here and sit down." Ginny piped up and said, "Yes and take your clothes off and get comfortable." Lin grinned and said, "I didn't know I was uncomfortable," as she began to remove her clothing." Laughing gaily, Ginny said, "Well you're certainly making me uncomfortable, you with all your clothes on and Ken and me sitting here naked as Jay birds." She turned to me and said, "Ken, do we have any wine, I'll just bet Lin would like a glass and I know I would."

I jumped up and in a few moments returned with a newly opened bottle of Zinfandel and three glasses. Holding the bottle aloft, I said, "Guess Mom must like this as it is all I could find." Lin and Ginny assured me that if Zin was all that there was, then that was the kind they wanted. I poured the three glasses of wine and returned to my position on the couch. Lin sat in a chair facing the couch and, again, Ginny was at my side.

Once seated, Ginny said, "So tell me Aunty Lin, what's up? What brought you over here this evening?" Lin was slow answering, then said, "You know, I'm not sure what all is going on in my head. I suppose there is a bit of voyeur in me somewhere. I knew the two of you were here and there is only the one bedroom and---well, I guess I'm just curious, are you going to sleep in the same bed, have sex and everything?" Ginny giggled and said, "We haven't yet, but I sort of made Ken a promise a while ago and I guess I better fuck him or he will be sorely disappointed. Me too, I guess."

Lin sighed and said, "Kenny, I thought that when Mack died in that wreck, my life was about finished, at least as far as sex went. Then we fucked yesterday, now I feel as though this forty-one year old body has been renewed and I will never again have all the sex I crave. I'm so ashamed, I know it isn't right to feel this way but I think I am becoming a sex starved slut." Ginny laughed and said, "Maybe you are Aunt Lin, maybe you are, and just what in hell is so terrible about that? Your husband died doesn't mean you had to die as well." Sadly, Lin said, "Yes but for me to have the hots for my own nephew is something that I don't think society will accept." Quietly, I said, "We just won't let society know then, OK?" Ginny echoed, "So society can go fuck themselves. It's our lives we are talking about here. Two unattached people want to fuck and there is no one else to be hurt then they should just do it and to hell with everyone else."

The three of us sat in silence for a while, and then Ginny said, "So what if I said that if you and Kenny fuck again, I would like to be in on the action?" Lin's look was speculative as she said, "Huh, you mean both of us fuck him? I thought that was what we were talking about." Ginny giggled and said, "I don't think the conversation had reached the point where we all get it on together. I see no reason why all of us shouldn't go into the bedroom right now and see what might develop."

Lin was silent for a moment, then said, "Forgive me for being so dumb, but how on earth will poor Ken ever be able to fuck both of us at once?" Seriously, Ginny said, "Lin, I know that you have no knowledge or experience with threesomes or with foursomes for that matter, but think for a minute. Between the three of us, there is one cock, two pussies, three mouths and three assholes, let alone six hands. Sex does not have to be limited to a guy shoving his cock into a woman's pussy. Sure he can do that, but, at the same time, he can lick a different pussy and the two women can kiss and play with each other's tits. Or, using the three of us for example, Ken could fuck you in the usual way, I could squat over your mouth and let you lick my pussy, and he and I could kiss while he plays with my tits and I play with yours."

Lin's only response was, "Oh my God, do people actually do that sort of thing?" I chuckled and said, "More than a lot of folks know, would be my guess." I stood, held out my hand to grasp Aunty Lin's hand and gave a gentle tug, saying, "Come on Lin, I think you will enjoy this. If not, we will quit and just have straight sex, if that is as far as you are comfortable with going." I added dryly, "Or we don't have to do it at all if all this is more than you are ready for."

Lin stood at my gentle insistence and Ginny rose to stand behind our Aunt. Gin reached from behind and cupped each of Lin's breasts in her hands and murmured softly, "Golly Lin you have the nicest tits, I hope you don't mind me playing with 'em this way." Lin raised her own hands to press Ginny's hands more firmly against hers and leaned her head back until it was on Ginny's shoulder and said, "Damn, if you two are seducing me, I like it," and we walked into the bedroom and got onto the bed.

Once comfortably on the bed, Lin said, "You know, I have been thinking while we talked and just yesterday I had a cock in my pussy for the first time in years. Now I am thinking that it would be nice to try to suck on one. Would that be alright Ken?" I laughed and said, "I guess you'll never know just how good it feels to have someone make oral love to your cock, but yes that would be fantastic. That way, maybe Ginny could go down on you and I can eat her pussy." Ginny giggled and said, "Sounds fantastic to me. After playing with your tits just now, I can't wait to taste your pussy Aunty Lin."

We quickly rearranged ourselves on the bed and I positioned my raging erection close to Lin's mouth. Ginny and I held back until Lin had taken a few tentative swipes along my cock with her tongue. She swept a large drop of precum from the head of my throbbing cock and said, "Mmmm," then eased me into her mouth. I really didn't expect her to take much more than a couple of inches, but she surprised me by plunging more and more of her mouth onto my stiff member until, somehow, she managed to take the entire length in and I could feel her throat muscles milking me. Once I felt Lin's nose brush my pubic hair, I buried my face in my sister's pussy and began to lap and suck at the moistness that had begun to seep from her slit. My view of Lin's pussy and Ginny's mouth was obscured, but I knew from the vibrations on my cock that Lin was humming with pleasure from being eaten by another woman for the first time. Then I gave in to the hedonistic pleasure of the moment and let myself go as Lin milked me with her mouth and I licked, sucked and made love to my sister's pussy.

Suddenly, Lin went rigid and said, "Ah, ah, ah," around my cock and I knew she was into an orgasm, then Ginny, too, went rigid, before her hips made a series of tiny vibrations and I could feel her fluids cascade around my mouth. Unable to hold back any longer, I shouted, "God Lin, I'm going to cum." I felt her head nod in understanding but she made no effort to get off me and cum spurted deep inside her throat. Even then, she did not stop sucking but continued until my cock gave its final tired twitch and there was not another drop of cum to be pulled from me.

Afterward, Ginny and I arranged ourselves along either side of Lin and we embraced and kissed one another. We got our mouths as close together as possible and managed to make all three tongues dance together for a time and then laid back and Lin said, "Jesus kids, that was the most fantastic thing I have ever experienced. I had no idea..." "You had no idea what, Aunty Lin," asked Ginny. Lin grinned and said, "I had no idea I could put all of a man's cock into my mouth and throat. Oh sure, I did lick Mack once in awhile. Sometimes I even kissed the head of his cock, but he never did try to put more of it in and it never occurred to me to try. Why, that was almost the same as fucking only it was my face instead of my pussy, wow." She looked at Ginny and said, "Of course you were taking pretty good care of my pussy, now weren't you? I just know that if I had been aware of all this stuff years ago, I easily would have been the town slut."

Lin glanced at the clock and said, "My God it is getting late. I better get on back in the house and into my own bed and leave you two to your own fun." She giggled and said; "Now I know what the old expression, 'Don't do anything I wouldn't do,' really means. God," and laughed. As she was getting off the bed, she patted my flaccid pecker and said, "Ginny, I want you to take good care of this thing for us as I expect your Grandmother, your mother and I--," she paused and said, "You too, of course, are going to put it to lots of hard use."

Then Aunty Lin gathered up her clothing and left.

(To be continued)

12