Grandma Plays Matchmaker

Story Info
She sets her grandson up with a neighbor girl.
6.3k words
4.43
52.2k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Elizabeth Whitten, tossing and turning while laying around in bed was nothing new since like most senior citizens sometimes falling asleep was a challenge, but on this night her restlessness was fueled by anticipation.

Her favorite grandson Paul was visiting for a few days, as he often did on his way to and from college between semesters, and while the night before she had spent the entire evening with Paulie, for the heck of it Elizabeth had arranged for the neighbor girl down the road to stop by on this night.

Elizabeth had sensed that Paul wasn't all that excited at first about sitting around the house with this girl, despite the fact that Melody was a cute enough gal with a wholesome farm-girl look about her, but he seemed to warm to her and had offered to walk her home after Elizabeth had excused herself to go to bed.

That was almost an hour ago and Elizabeth knew from experience that it only took five minutes tops to make it to and from the Wallace house. What were they doing? Elizabeth couldn't help wondering that as she looked up at the shadows on the bedroom ceiling while her fingers explored between her legs, caressing her pussy which was very wet.

Were they necking? Of course they were, Elizabeth concluded, because while Paulie was a cute and innocent thing he was also not one to be shy around the ladies, as the widow Whitten knew so well.

Paulie was probably probing under the strawberry blonde's blouse, kneading breasts that were definitely bigger and much firmer than her own, Elizabeth concluded as her other hand massaged her aged mounds flattened out by her being on her back.

That Wallace family was a church going family and Melody didn't seem as wild as most of her generation but still - one never knows when you're young and the hormones are raging. Maybe - just maybe - her grandson had coaxed the gal to rub him or maybe even take his cock out. What would poor Melody do then, faced with something the likes of which she had never seen before.

Elizabeth certainly hadn't when she was shown how much her grandson had grown, and while she hadn't been a tramp in her day and had seen a few men in her years, she had never seen anything like Paulie's manhood, and attached to a admittedly goofy looking and way too skinny kid it looked even more absurd.

"Please don't fuck her Paulie," Elizabeth told the empty room, and not just because she feared of what would happen if the girl got pregnant, but because she was jealous. She wanted to show her pride and joy off and all but...

"Jealous, at your age," Elizabeth scolded herself as she kept rubbing between her legs, but just as she was trying to decide whether to get herself off or not she heard the creaky back door in the kitchen open and footsteps making the floorboards cry out.

***

"Grandma, you awake?" Paul whispered into the murky darkness where there was a lump in the sheets.

"Of course I am," Elizabeth replied. "Come in and tell your Grandma all about it."

The bed moved when Paul got onto it and slid up next to her, and she could tell that Paulie had taken everything but his underwear off as he spooned up behind her.

"Well?" Eleanor asked as her grandson nuzzled under her silver grey hair to kiss her neck, her eagerness to hear evident. "Melody was nice wasn't she?"

"Yeah, she was okay," Paul replied as he rubbed his grandmother's slender arm under the sheet while subtly coaxing the covering down. "She knows a lot about agriculture."

"That's not what you two were talking about for the last hour," Elizabeth kidded. "Tell me what happened - everything."

"I walked her home," Paul replied, stifling a chuckle as he made her wait to find out what he and the girl had done. "And then I walked back."

"In between," Eleanor snapped, reacting to the feel of his hardness on her butt by pushing back. "Did you fuck her?"

"Grandma!" Paul reacted in fake shock.

"Well?"

"No, we made out a little bit," Paul admitted.

"Come on."

"You always said it's not nice to kiss and tell, Grandma," Paul reminded her.

"That means other people. We're different, you and me honey," Elizabeth reminded her grandson. "So you were necking. She kiss good?"

"Pretty good, but I don't think she's had much practice," Paul confided. "She didn't know french kissing at all at first."

"But you taught her didn't you honey?" she asked as the hand that had been stroking her arm pulled her onto her back, and then Paul was leaning over her and kissing her, the tongue dueling with hers as he ground into her.

"Yeah," Paul gasped when their mouths finally separated.

"You didn't stop there, did you Paulie? You got your hands under her blouse didn't you?"

"Yeah."

"Under her bra?" Did you get to feel Melody's breasts under her bra?" Elizabeth insisted as he brought his hand up to her chest, and after he admitted he had she continued. "She never had much up top before but recently they really started to pop out. Melody's are a lot bigger than mine, aren't they honey?"

"Grandma..."

"It's okay, I want to hear it."

"Yeah they were pretty big but yours are way better, especially your nipples. Yours are way bigger," Paul said as he plucked at the fat pegs poking the nightie.

"Her pussy - did you get your hands into her panties?" Elizabeth panted.

"A little."

"Was she hairy down there honey? I know you hate it when girls shave their pussies," Elizabeth asked as her hand went down to the bulge threatening to tear through her grandson's briefs.

"Yeah, I felt like she had a lot of hair down there but she pulled my hand out right away," Paul moaned as he reached under his grandmother's nightie. "Gee Grandma! Your pussy is dripping wet."

"Tell me honey. Did she play with your cock? Did she jack you off? Did Melody suck that big thing of yours?"

"No," Paul groaned as his grandmother tried to reach into his underwear and get them down. "I made her rub in from the outside but she wouldn't really do anything else with it. I think she was..."

"Scared," Elizabeth concluded after working the underwear down and grabbing his grandson's throbbing manhood by the base of the thick shaft and starting to pump it. "I don't blame her. I know I was."

"I thought last night you said that your pussy was so sore your wouldn't be able to?" Paul asked as he pushed a finger inside her, and then a second and a third, almost spinning his entire fist into her sex.

"Fuck me," Elizabeth cried out, but Paul laughed and pulled the petite senior's hand off his cock and had her sit up in the bed.

"I love it when you get crazy and act like you're in heat," he reminded his grandmother as he pulled her nightie up over her head, his hands immediately going to the gently hanging teardrop breasts made up mostly of areola and nipple. "You remind me of me."

"Paulie," Elizabeth whimpered as her still limber body writhed and twisted, her hands grabbing her short silver locks while her grandson grabbed the plump pegs and lifted her breasts gently upwards with them. "Omigod please!"

"She wants to see me again before I go though Grandma. Wouldn't it be great if all three of us were in this bed together? Think of it."

"Paulie honey," Elizabeth gasped as her grandson playfully abused her breasts just as she liked it. "I would..."

"You said you used to be with girls a lot when you were young," Paul reminded her.

"I'm too old honey, and besides I have to live around here," she reminded him. "What if her parents found out?"

"I guess," Paul said as he stood up on the bed with his long spear waving in his grandmother's face, and the spry senior wasted no time in seizing the stiff organ and bringing it to her lips.

As she always did, Elizabeth licked the pointy end of the nose-cone glans before bringing her lips down. Her mouth took in the head and went further, stretching as the organ got thicker and thicker as she neared the base, finally stopping when her throat was being poked by the tip and her mouth could not stretch any more to accommodate the beer can-like base where her weathered hand was.

"Oh man Grandma," Paul cried out as she looked up at him with more than 6" of his manhood in her mouth while her free hand squeezed his relatively small pouch below. "No girl sucks cock like you. One of these days you're going to deep throat me."

"No way honey, although I wish I could," she lamented after sliding her mouth back up and looking at the saliva that coated about two thirds of his over-sized penis before going back to work, saying what she knew he loved to hear, "It's so big and beautiful."

"All for you Grandma," Paul said as he cradled her head in his hands, his knees bowing as he fed her as much of his member as she could take until he could take no more.

"Gentle at first honey," she reminded him like she always did while going onto her back again, and Paul nodded although he knew that she would be clawing at him and screaming for him to fuck her harder in no time.

Elizabeth spread her slender thighs, exposing her sex to her grandson's eager eyes and shivering when her ran his fingers through the furry delta. Her plump labia were visible these days after her once-lush bush had thinned with age, making it easy for him to find the mark as he brought his cock between her wet lips.

"Yes," Elizabeth sighed as he eased his monster cock into her as gently as he could, and as she gripped her grandson's arms and looked up at him she could see the resemblance in the fair-haired lad to another young buck who had taken her so many times back in the day, although the resemblance went no lower that the face.

"Oh, that's so good," Paul exclaimed as he slowly impaled the little lady he loved so much, and the deeper he went the the tighter her pussy was, all the while his grandmother's eyes growing wider and then finally rolling back in her head.

Grandma looked so sweet there, which made Paul feel a little guilty when he pictured that farm girl down the road in bed with them, with what felt like a really hairy pussy squatting over Grandma's face., but he was so sex crazed these days he couldn't help himself.

"Yes," Grandma was chanting as he got into a rhythm, her legs trying to clamp around his ass to make him go faster and deeper, just like always.

It didn't last long. It never did the first time, and with Paul making out with that girl firing him up it was even quicker, but Elizabeth had gotten herself so revved up before Paulie got there that she was coming just before he did.

Elizabeth was always loud when she came and even more so with Paul, whose skills had grown along with his organ. She was almost speaking in tongues when she came, clawing and kicking that got even wilder when she felt the cock embedded deep inside her twitch and fill her with his seed, and then it was over for the time being.

"You're so good honey," Elizabeth said with eyes blurry from the sweat and emotion. "You just keep getting better too. Must be getting a lot of practice at school."

"Grandma," Paul whined, sounding just like he used to when he begged for money to meet the ice cream truck way back then.

"I know, you don't like to talk about that," she noted, and she knew it was strange to feel the way she did.

Elizabeth was so proud of him, and a part of her wanted to share his gifts with other girls. Even stranger was the fact that she loved to hear about it too, like she had with his fooling with the neighbor girl, yet she was also very jealous of the others. How odd she thought it was to want to have him all to herself yet yearn to watch him take a girl like he took her

That was why she never refused Paul, and as he got older and his tastes grew more varied she went along with it because she knew she was the luckiest 65 year old woman in the world. That was why she exercised and kept herself looking as good as she could.

"Love you Gram," Paul said as he cuddled up at her side, nursing on the fat nipple closest to him while his deflated cock pressed against her hip.

"You know how I feel about you sweetie," she cooed in response, and although her sex was sore she knew that the way her insatiable grandson was he would be hard again in no time.

"Did that gross you out Grandma?" Paul asked as the cuddled. "Me talking about that Melody girl being in here with us?"

"Heavens no," she replied. "I know you were just talking, and you know how I like dirty talk."

"Would you ever? Be with another girl and me?" he asked hopefully. "Someone you didn't live near?"

"Honey, if I were younger it might be different, but I would look horrible next to a young buxom gal like Melody." she explained. "I know you think I'm beautiful but you see me differently than I really am. Look at how flat I am now."

"I love your little titties," Paul declared as he nibbled on them. "What if it was an older woman? Someone your age?"

"Oh dear!" Elizabeth tittered, thinking of any of the women at Bingo in bed with them. "You would split most of those biddies in two with that weapon of yours."

"Maybe I can coerce you into it. Think about it Gram," Paul said as he took her bony wrist in hand and slowly brought her hand back to the headboard, and as he looked at the deep pocket of her lightly scented underarm he reminded her, "After all, I know your weaknesses."

"Oh gee," Elizabeth gasped as her grandson kissed up and down the silky smooth hollow of her armpit, making her shiver and convulse as her tenderly licked and nibbled her most sensitive spots.

"Remember the first time we made love?" Paul asked in between swipes of his tongue, and as he thought back he reminded her, "Back then you had more hair under your arms than I did."

"That didn't take much," she teased him, knowing Paul was touchy about how unlike other parts of him had grown, body hair had not.

Since then Elizabeth had resumed shaving her armpits and legs because there was once again somebody who would notice again, even though Paul had assured her he didn't care.

"You know what I want Grandma," Paul said, neither asking or telling, and her eyes lit up because while she was still horny her pussy was throbbing.

"I was hoping you would say that," Elizabeth said as she rolled over onto all fours, her little butt in the air while her grandson rolled off the bed and went to the night table drawer.

"You're leaking," her grandson noted, and when she looked down she saw that ropes of semen were hanging down out of her gaping sex like icicles.

"Your fault."

"Your ass is hotter than most girls my age," Paul told her as he filled his palm with lubricant, the sight of her pale little rear end and the feel of the gel making his semi-turgid cock stiffen right away. "Why don't you face the other way for us?"

"You want to watch your poor Grandma suffer, huh?" she joked while complying, and as she looked at herself in the mirror on the other side of the foot of the bed she grimaced at the sight.

How Elizabeth wished Paul could have seen her when her hair was brown instead of silver, her skin wasn't so pale and she wasn't so skinny looking. Back then her breasts were firm and jutted out instead of hanging down and her pubic hair was so dense you had to search for her pussy.

But Paulie loved her and thought she was beautiful, and then was obvious not only from the look in his eyes but the way his enormous penis waved in front of him, looking even more preposterous on his tiny frame when he was standing.

"Beautiful," Paul almost sobbed as he climbed behind her and spread her buttocks with his hands, seeing the pale rose puckered ring that he would soon be enjoying between those cheeks.

"What..." Elizabeth muttered when she saw Paul duck down behind her, but while the greased finger was something she expected what happened after the probing digit departed was something new.

"Oh my!" Elizabeth yelped when she felt what had to be her grandson's son licking her anus, the shock on her face in the mirror when she saw only Paul's scalp in the reflection evident.

Elizabeth knew such a thing was done by some people but in all her 65 years she had never experienced rimming either giving or receiving, and while she might have been a bit put off at first when Pauli'e tongue started going she changed her tune.

"Learn that in college?" she asked her red-faced grandson when he straightened up, but he just grinned in that goofy way that always made her laugh.

"Saliva is a good lubricant," he noted although as he squirted some lube at her balloon knot he didn't spare it, nor did he rush as he gently loosed her up with first one finger and then another before bringing the tip of his tool to the ring.

"OH!" they both sighed in unison as Paul introduced the head of his cock to the orifice, but unlike back in the beginning the lad was patient, working his massive endowment in slowly so that he didn't hurt her like he had accidentally done in the beginning.

She had absolved Paul of all blame, saying she had encouraged it and it wasn't that bad, but her grandson had taken note and no matter how good it might feel he would never put himself more that halfway into her tender anus. It felt great that way and besides, few others were willingly to take him anally so he was grateful.

"Great honey," Elizabeth sighed as Paul got into a steady gentle rhythm, a beat that had her little banana boobs swaying a little behind in their reflection, and she welcomed it when he leaned over and cupped her tits in his palms. "So good."

"I wish could do this all night," Paul declared as he kissed her back and shoulders before straightening up and assuming his position of Captain with his hands on her hips, looking down as he dipped half of his cock in and out the stretched out ring.

"I wish I could take it all night," Elizabeth countered.

"Can't though. It feels too good."

"I know baby," his grandmother replied as his tempo increased a bit and the hands on his hips tightened.

"It's so tight - can feel your ass squeezing me."

"I know. Love it when your huge dick twitches and you fill me with your seed."

"AW!"

"Cum for me Paulie. I can feel that monster throbbing in me, so thick and hard," Elizabeth cackled as she looked up at her distressed grandson whose face was beet red as he tried in vain to hold back.

"That's my boy," Elizabeth sighed as the cock jerked inside of her before coating her sore bowels with his nectar while his sweat dripped all over her back. "Keep it in me just like that."

Having stopped cumming, Paul stayed mounted behind her as his cock slowly deflated. His grandmother loved this part the best, the time when his now-flaccid manhood slithered out of her, the feeling when the tip finally exited a strange mix of pleasure and pain that made her shiver, and then they collapsed to the bedding.

***

It was about 4 in the morning when Elizabeth could no longer resist nature's calling in waddled into the bathroom with both orifices protesting every step of the way. After shutting off the slightly dripping shower she sat on the toilet where after a brief delay a torrent of her piss and Paul's baby batter blasted into the bowl.

Elizabeth had sat on the throne earlier after they had showered together and were drying off. She had noticed that Paul's cock was semi-erect and had sat down to take him orally, knowing that Paul would want more and that her mouth was about the only place he hadn't cum.

She was going to kneel in the shower to give him head earlier but this position on the toilet saved her knees so she was able to take her time. After getting the lad's penis erect she savored the power she had over him, making the lad near orgasm several times before backing off a bit, so that after about ten minutes of this Paul's erection was crimson and angry looking.

Paul was enjoying this delightful torture, letting his grandmother lift his swollen organ so she could lick the underside of it along with giving his little balls some gentle sucking. How those comparatively small orbs fueled that massive organ, she didn't understand, but didn't care.

12