Grandma Sue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't see through this crowd," Sue said.

"There's some room over at the end of the bar," Brenda said, able to see over the crowd.

Leading the way, she worked her way through the crowd, Sue following, smiling to herself when she'd feel a hand slide across her body.

"I've never been in a place like this," Brenda said to Sue when they finally found a place at the end of the bar, Brenda insisting that Sue take the lone bar stool.

"It's so alive," Sue said, smiling. "This is my kind of a place, vibrant, primal."

Brenda ordered two Long Island Iced Teas when the bartender came over, leaning over onto the bar to make herself heard. As she started to stand up, she felt someone pressing against her from behind, the unmistakable feeling of a big, hard cock pressing up against her ass. Slowly turning around, she found herself looking up at a big, muscular black man, a smile on his face.

"Sorry about that," he said. "I'm Trip."

"That's an interesting name," Brenda said. "I'm Brenda. This is Sue."

"You do know that you are the hottest two ladies in the house?" Trip asked.

"Is that good?" Sue asked, smiling, Trip's smile broadening when he looked down at her and saw the pendant hanging from her necklace.

"I'd say it will be for you," Trip replied, taking the pendant in his fingers.

"Your drinks, ladies," the bartender said.

Turning to get the drinks, Brenda inhaled sharply when she felt Trip's hand beneath her skirt on her ass, his finger sliding down the crack and over her taint between her sopping pussy lips and into her. She didn't move as they slid in and out of her a couple of times, then slowly turned around, dislodging his fingers, the two drinks in hand.

"Thank you," Sue said when Brenda handed her one of the drinks.

"Cheers!" Brenda said, clinking rims with her and smiling up at Trip who was softly sucking on his fingers.

"You always let guys just walk up and feel you up?" Trip asked, smiling.

"Only the ones who have the nerve to try," Brenda replied, smiling.

"I like tall women," Trip said. "There are so many more possibilities."

"Such as?" Brenda asked.

"Turn around and I'll show you," Trip said.

"What, right here?" Brenda asked, smiling and quickly glancing around and realizing that as crowded and noisy as it was and as dark as it was in their corner at the end of the bar, nobody would see a thing.

"Is that a problem?" Trip asked, blatantly rubbing his cock through his pants.

"No," Brenda replied, butterflies in her stomach as she turned to face the bar, leaning on it with her forearms, her left shoulder rubbing against the wall as she pressed up against Sue on her right side.

Brenda's legs were trembling when she felt both of Trip's hands on her naked ass beneath her short skirt, spreading her cheeks apart, a finger probing her rosebud.

"Oh, my god," she gasped when she felt the head of what she knew to be Trip's cock sliding between her pussy lips, then press into her.

"You are so much like your mother," Sue said, smiling at her as Trip began to fuck her, everyone around them oblivious to what was happening.

"Sue!" Brenda gasped when she felt Sue's hand beneath her skirt, her fingers finding her clit and rubbing it while Trip continued to fuck her.

"Damn, you've got one live pussy," Trip said as he fucked her.

Brenda couldn't believe that she was actually getting fucked in a bar, her hands gripping the bar counter as she braced herself against Trip's thrusts in and out of her pussy.

"Baby, I'm going to cum," Trip breathed heavily.

"No, no, please, not in me," Brenda gasped, somehow turning and dislodging his cock from her pussy, sinking down onto her knees and taking his glistening black cock into her mouth, tasting herself all over it as it exploded and cum began blasting her tonsils.

"Damn, you are something else," Trip gasped as Brenda sucked him off, gulping down his cum, not stopping until she had sucked him dry, then standing up on trembling legs as she scraped some cum from her chin into her mouth. "Maybe I'll come by for some more if you're still here later," he said as he zipped himself up. "Would you like that?" he asked.

"Y-yes," Brenda replied, licking her lips.

"Well, that certainly looked like fun," Sue said when Trip moved away.

"It...it was," Brenda said, flushing as she thought about what she had just done.

"Now if I could only get lucky," Sue sighed.

"You looking to get lucky?" the man sitting on the stool next to Sue said, turning his stool so that he was facing her.

"Aren't we all?" Sue asked, smiling as she turned her stool to face him, frankly appraising him and deciding that he was in his 50s.

"Good-looking lady like you shouldn't have any trouble getting lucky," he said, placing a hand on her bare thigh beneath her skirt and giving it a friendly squeeze.

"Is that an observation or an offer?" Sue asked, letting her knees spread apart.

"Definitely an observation," the man said, sliding his hand further up her thigh. "Might be an offer, too," he added, emboldened by her non-reaction to his hand on her thigh to slide it even further up until he encountered her bare, wet pussy.

"Are you always so generous?" Sue asked, smiling as he slipped a couple of fingers into her, squeezing them with her pussy.

"Hot woman like you, it's easy to be generous," he said, sliding his fingers in and out of her, smiling each time she'd clamp her pussy down on them.

"And is this the limit of your generosity?" Sue asked, squeezing his fingers with her pussy. "I'd hoped for a bit more, but it seems that it would be difficult here."

"There's ways," he said, smiling when he saw her shudder when he rubbed her big clit. "We could out back."

"But I just got here," Sue said, smiling as he slid his fingers back into her.

"There's the bathroom," he said, grinning as he pumped his fingers in and out of her.

"The bathroom!" Sue exclaimed. "Won't there be other people there?"

"Might be," the man agreed, nodding. "I don't think that anyone would complain, though. You might even get really lucky."

"Where have you been!?" Brenda asked when Sue showed up almost 30 minutes later.

"Getting really lucky," Sue said, smiling broadly.

"What happened?" Brenda asked, and Sue told her about the man. "He fucked you in the bathroom?!" she gasped, her eyes wide.

"Him and five others," Sue replied, her grin threatening to split her face.

"Oh. My. God." Branda gasped. "You...you are just amazing. How was it?" she asked.

"How do you think?" Sue asked, laughing as she reached for Brenda's hand and guided it beneath her skirt to her cum-slicked thigh.

"Wow!" Brenda said, licking her glistening fingers. "Do you want to stay for more?" she asked.

"I'd be perfectly content to leave, though you might have other ideas," Sue said.

"No, I got some," Brenda said. "My head is spinning, though, trying to imagine you like that."

"It's been a while, but it was wonderful," Sue said. "I just had to lean up against the wall in one of the stalls while they took turns."

"God, only my Grandma Sue," Brenda laughed as they left.

1...345678